All Comments on 'She's Cheap, but Effective'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable!

I liked this story! I wouldn't have minded it to be longer ( maybe a second chapter is in the works?) but the characters are believable. Good to see that there are stories that are not merely a bullet list of sexual acts! Thank you.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

I got the idea from this "Seinfeld" episode where George Costanza keeps trying to break up with this cheap tart (but sexy as hell) She's boring and kind of vulgar but he can't get her to break up with him--she pantently refuses to. Another story I wrote was about George and Jerry at the Hamptons with some girlfriend of George's showing off her naked tits at the beach before George gets to see them, and of course he never does. "Seinfeld" characters are a great muse.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I got the idea from an old "Seinfeld" episode where George can't seem to break up with this cheap,sexy tart. She refuses. In another episode, he takes a girl to the Hamptons, and she shows her boobs off at the beach, French style, and Jerry and Elaine and Kramer see them, but George never does...what a muse "Seinfeld" is!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry I repeated myself

I didn't think the first comment came through. You'd think they'd delete one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous