She's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threat of being punished even harder seemed to have driven Marcus back up to his feet but he was still clasping his nuts with his hands and Alice was none too pleased.

"Remove your hands, servant!" she said impatiently, "Or am I gonna have to tie your hands behind your back?"

The expression on Marcus face was that of pure fear.

"No!" he said in panic, "I'll do it...please, I'll be good, I'll behave...please princess."

Watching him beg gave Alice more than a fair bit of enjoyment so she gave him another chance.

"Okay, but if you try to block me again the cuffs go on, do you understand?" she asked.

"I do!" he said and removed his hands from his balls.

Instead of hitting his balls like he expected, Alice grabbed a hold of his big fat cock, she stroked it thoroughly for a little while, it looked ready to burst so she let go of it pretty quickly, she wanted to do play with it some more but she worried he might cum if she did, so edging him would have to do. She slapped his cock nonchalantly and punched his low hanging nuts, he grunted of course but that only encouraged her, she loved those low grunting noises he made when she hit him in the balls so she hit him again, and again, he grunted louder and louder and his knees buckled.

"Stand up straight!" she commanded.

He obeyed with a proud look on his face, she could tell his ego had come around to obeying her being a point of pride.

Alice felt herself getting wetter and wetter, she returned her attention to his testicles and noticed they had begun to swell.

"Mmm." she said and cupped his balls, "Look, your big balls have swollen up, do they hurt?" she asked teasingly.

"No princess." he said and looked at her stoically.

"No?" Alice asked, too surprised to even be disappointed.

She immediately hit his left testicle as hard as she could with her fist and felt the big juicy testicle crunch against her knuckles. His knees buckled and a pained groan escaped his mouth.

"What about now?" Alice asked, "Do they hurt now?"

"Yes...yes they do...princess." Marcus answered, almost breathless from the pain.

"Good." she said and tapped his testicles gently with her hand, "I like when you're in pain baby."

She cupped his bulging balls with her left hand and brought the palm of her right hand down hard on them, Marcus knees buckled and his face contorted, but he remained standing.

"Do you wanna know why I like to hurt you?" she asked, her brown eyes meeting his blue.

"Yes...princess." he grunted.

Alice let go of his balls and began rubbing his muscular chest with her petite hands

.

"I enjoy making you squirm..." she said as she rubbed his nipples.

Marcus breathing intensified.

"I enjoy making you hurt..." Alice said and twisted his nipples sideways.

Marcus winced in pain.

"And I love that you're willing to do anything to please me!" she said as she turned up the squeeze on his nipples, "You are willing to do anything to please me, aren't you?" she asked expectantly.

"Yes princess...anything for you princess." Marcus said as he gritted his teeth.

"Do you wanna know what I enjoy even more?" she asked as she twisted his nipples one inch further.

"YES...YES...I do...princess!" Marcus wailed in agony.

"I enjoy it even more when you take it without complaining, because that means you respect my authority, AND THAT'S SUCH A POWER RUSH!" she yelled and slammed her hand right down on his throbbing hard cock.

Marcus bit his lip hard to prevent himself from outright screaming in pain.

Alice licked her lips and eyed her boyfriend hornily.

"Are you gonna thank me for that?" she asked.

He had an exhausted look on his face.

"Thank you...princess." he said.

"Mmm, kiss my shoes!" she said demandingly and pointed down to her right foot.

Marcus looked totally defeated and eyed at her beggingly.

"Please..." he said.

She slapped him across the left side of his face.

"Kiss...My...Shoes!" she said and eyed him dominantly, "Don't make me repeat myself!"

Marcus looked at her with new eyes, she could tell he was genuinely afraid of this new dominant side of the girlfriend he was in love with, but also that it excited him.

"Sorry princess." he said submissively as he quickly bent down and began kissing the front of her black high heels.

"That's right!" Alice said as she rubbed her breasts, "Show me how much I'm worth to you!"

Marcus kissed and licked her beautiful high heels.

"Kiss my feet too!" she demanded, "You love my feet don't you?"

"Yes princess, I love your feet." Marcus groveled as he began kissing the arch of her foot.

"Mmm" Alice purred and stroked her nipples through the lingerie.

"Suck on the heel!" she demanded, "I want you to deep throat that thing!"

Marcus did as he was asked, he sucked on the heel all the way to the base of the shoe, his face beat red from humiliation.

Alice purred again.

"Mmm, show me how much you love me, bitch boy! I wanna hear you gag!" she said enticingly while pinching her erect nipples.

There couldn't be much left of Marcus pride as he red faced gagged on his girlfriends heel.

"Good boy!" Alice eventually said after watching him humiliate himself for a while, she grabbed his hair and pulled him up on his feet again.

"Aww, are you blushing?" she asked teasingly, "Does my big, strong boyfriend feel weak?"

He nodded and looked defeated down on the floor.

Alice gave him a kiss on the cheek as encouragement and Marcus lifted his eyes to meet hers.

She smiled and stroked his cheek.

"I'm glad to see you're still enjoying yourself." she said and pointed down to his rock hard cock.

Marcus shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't understand why it's still hard...princess!" he added when he saw the look on his girlfriend's face.

"Well I understand why!" Alice said sweetly and began stroking his big hard cock, "I understand that if you're this hard, then you must love it!" she brought her right knee up to meet his balls and caught him off guard.

Marcus doubled over and clasped his big balls.

"OWWH!" he yelled.

"STAND UP STRAIGHT!!" Alice yelled excitedly as she pushed his forehead upwards with her hands.

She managed to push him into a straight position but he still clasped his balls with his hands.

"You're blocking me again aren't you?" she asked challengingly.

"No...No, I'm not...princess." Marcus grunted while still holding onto his precious testicles.

"And now you're lying too!" Alice said and smiled, "I guess that means the cuffs go on!" she said, looking very satisfied.

Marcus quickly let go of his testicles.

"No...please, princess, I promise not to grab them again." he pleaded.

"Oh no, too late for that!" Alice said decisively.

She went to one of the drawers of their bedroom and pulled out the cuffs, they were pink, designed to be worn by girls, which was why they had bought them in the first place. Never in a million years could she have imagined then that Marcus would be wearing them. When she returned to face him he had a look on his face that reminded her of a feral cat, terrified and wild. It was quite hot.

"Come on, turn around so I can put the cuffs on." Alice said as confidently as she could.

Marcus didn't move, he looked at her seriously.

"I want a safe word." he said.

"A safe word?" Alice repeated, too stunned to even notice he had forgotten to address her as 'princess'.

"Before I put the hand cuffs on I want a safe word, something to let you know when I've had enough." he said and crossed his arms.

When he saw how surprised she looked he added; "This thing we're doing, it's still consensual isn't it?"

Alice furrowed her brow.

"Of course it's consensual, but you don't need a safe word to let me know when you're not enjoying yourself." she said.

"Well, how else then?" he asked, looking puzzled.

"I can tell just by looking at your cock. If you're hard, you like it, if you're soft, you don't." she said happily.

"No! That's not how it works!" Marcus said rebelliously.

"Of course it is, look, your penis is beginning to slacken now that you're arguing with me, I can tell this doesn't excite you."

Marcus put his hands on his face in frustration.

"I don't know how to explain it, but that's not how it works!" he exclaimed.

"Well if you don't know how to explain it then don't expect me to change my mind." Alice said stubbornly.

"Have I no say in this?" Marcus asked desperately, "It's my body that is getting beaten up isn't it!? Why won't you just let me have a safe word?"

"Because it means you don't trust me!" Alice said and looked hurt.

"W-what?"

"If you need a safe word to 'protect yourself from me', it means you don't trust me enough to take care of you!" she said and sniveled.

Marcus looked stunned.

"But...how...why..." he stuttered.

Tears were beginning to fill up in Alice's eyes.

"If you only trusted me more you'd let me decide when you've had enough, instead of saying a stupid word!" she said, sniffling.

"I...I don't know what to say."

"Don't you understand that having your trust means a lot to me?" she said as tears began falling down her cheeks.

"I do, but...I need some way to communicate with you, for safety reasons."

Alice shook her head emphatically.

"You are a big, strong, tough man Marcus, you can take a lot and you're not in any danger, it's just giving up control that you fear."

Marcus looked bewildered.

"Control?" he asked.

"Yes, control Marcus. You're used to being in charge and the thought of not being in control scares you." Alice said and wiped her tears away.

Marcus balked at her statement.

"I'm not afraid!" he said, "I'm letting you do this to me remember? Would I really do that if I was afraid of losing control?"

"Letting me do this to you huh?" Alice said, "That's the thing, as long as you feel like you're letting me do it to you, then you don't need to trust me."

"That's not true!" Marcus said, "I trust you!"

"The same as I trust you? Or less?"

"What?"

Alice took a deep breath.

"Every single day that we've been together you could've killed me Marcus, you're much bigger and stronger than me and if you wanted to you could end my life whenever you want to..."

"Baby I would never..." Marcus interrupted but Alice kept talking.

"...I am with you not because I trust going to jail would discourage you from killing me, or because I have some sort of secret weapon to protect myself from you, I am with you because I one hundred percent trust you." she said and put her index finger against his chest.

"Baby..."

"Every day I show you how much I trust you by living with you, with a man who could crush me with one hand if he ever felt like it, and you don't even trust me enough to let me tie you up without having a safe word?"

Marcus looked speechless, his mouth was half opened and his eyes wandered aimlessly around the room as if searching in vain for a counter argument.

"I...I don't know what to say to that." he said.

Alice grabbed his hands.

"Just trust me Marcus, I love you and I'm not a bad person, I won't hurt you more than you can take. I promise!"

"I know that I can trust you, now let me show you that you can also trust me!" she said and looked at him affectionately.

Marcus looked dazed and confused, he opened his mouth and then shut it again, just staring at her.

"Pretty please!" Alice said in her sweetest voice while tilting her head sideways.

Marcus smiled nervously and shook his head in disbelief.

Alice looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

He returned her gaze, meeting her beautiful brown eyes.

"I'll do it." he said as he continued to shake his head, looking like he couldn't believe what he was saying, "Just...do whatever you want with me baby, I love you and I want you to know it!"

Alice let out a high pitched cry as she threw herself into Marcus arms and kissed him square on the mouth.

"I love you so much!" she said and kissed him again, "You have no idea how much this means to me!!"

"I'm going to regret this won't I?" he said and looked worried.

"Only a little bit." Alice said teasingly and caressed his cheek with her index finger.

"I see your cock is starting to grow again." she said and flicked his now semi hard cock with her middle finger.

"Yeah...I don't know why, but it sure is." Marcus admitted begrudgingly.

"Maybe it's the thought of being tied up and bullied that turns you on." Alice said seductively and ran her fingers all over his muscular chest.

Marcus cock kept engorging and he licked his lips.

"Unfortunately for me, I think you're right." he said and smiled confidently.

Alice slapped his face and Marcus looked like he had just gotten a cold shower, in an instance his confidence dissipated.

"Princess! Remember you're supposed to call me princess!" Alice said and smiled evilly.

"Oh shit, here we go again...princess." he said.

Alice slapped him again on the same spot, this time a little harder.

"Don't swear!" she said in a scolding tone of voice.

"Yes princess." Marcus said and bent his head down.

To his surprise he was met with another slap, yet again on his left cheek.

"Owhh!" he grunted and held his cheek.

"Yes princess?" Alice asked with a mean look on her face, "Don't you mean sorry princess?"

"Yes...Sorry princess!" he said.

Alice held her hand up in the air ready to strike again, Marcus flinched and closed his left eye anticipating another blow but Alice lowered her hand. She put her hands on her hips and smiled cutely.

"Aww, thought I was gonna hit you again didn't you?" she said in her most patronizing tone of voice.

"Yes princess...sorry princess for thinking that way." Marcus said subserviently and blushed.

Alice clapped her hands together in joy and laughed lovingly.

"Yes!" she said, "Good boy! You're learning! I'm going to give you a kiss for that."

She grabbed his head with both of her hands and kissed him on the forehead.

"You see?" she said, "It's not all beatings and torture, sometimes I give rewards as well, if you're really good I might even suck on your cock."

Marcus licked his lips and looked up from the floor, their eyes met.

"That would be nice princess." he said and eyed her hungrily.

"But only if you're really good, and do exactly as I tell you to okay?" she said and smiled.

"Okay princess." he answered.

"Let's put these cuffs on!" Alice announced merrily, "Go on, turn around so I can put them on!" she said.

Marcus gulped and looked mighty nervous but he turned around.

Now that Alice had his rear in view she couldn't help but to grab a hold of his sexy ass. It was nice and tight but not so tight that it wasn't pleasant to squeeze. Marcus jumped a little when her tiny hands dug into his fit butt cheeks.

"Woah...princess." he said, surprised.

"What? Am I not allowed to grab your ass or something?" she asked challengingly.

"No...I was just surprised princess that's all, you're allowed to do anything you want with me." he said and held his breath.

Alice purred.

"Mmm" she said and squeezed his ass so hard her nails dug into his skin, "Say that again!"

"Oooh" he squealed, "You're allowed to do whatever you want princess!"

"Whatever I want?" she asked as she dug her nails deeper into his butt cheeks.

"Whatever you want princess!" he moaned.

Alice let go of his ass and to his surprise gave his hard cock a slap, it bounced up and smacked against his stomach with a thumping sound.

Marcus grabbed his pained cock and Alice was none too pleased.

"I don't want you grabbing your dick!" Alice said angrily, "Only I am allowed to grab it!"

"Sorry princess." he muttered.

"That's what makes these so great." she said and dangled the cuffs in front of him, "When I put these on you can't protect yourself anymore!"

Marcus made a self pitying sound and Alice laughed merrily. She grabbed Marcus left wrist and pried it away from his cock, pulled it behind his back and attached the cuff around it, the cuff barely fit around his thick wrist.

"Come on, give me the other one!" Alice demanded.

After a second of hesitation Marcus placed his hand behind his back where Alice tied it up. Now his hands were of no use, with them tied behind his back like this he was helpless. Alice spun him around and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good little boy." she said and looked up at him approvingly.

Even though Marcus was a big strong guy right now he looked like a scared boy, he even shivered a bit, but his huge cock stood straight up in the air, fully engorged.

Alice sighed happily and grabbed his testicles with both her hands, one testicle in each palm, Marcus shivering increased.

"What do you think I'm going to do to these?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Squ...squeeze them princess." Marcus said nervously.

Alice leaned in closer to him and whispered.

"Beg me! Beg me to squeeze them."

"Oh please...please...princess...please squeeze my nuts." he said as he closed his eyes and braced himself for the squeeze.

But Alice let go off Marcus nuts and instead smashed her hand down on his cock, it popped back up and slammed against his stomach with plopping sound.

"I love that sound!" Alice announced passionately as Marcus winced in pain, straining against his cuffs, no doubt trying to shield himself with his hands.

"How does it feel not being able to protect yourself?" Alice asked teasingly, "How does it feel to be powerless?"

"I...I..." Marcus stuttered.

"Answer me!" Alice demanded and slapped Marcus across the face, on the same spot she had slapped him multiple times before, on his left cheek.

She noticed he had developed a large red bruising there from all her slaps, Alice caressed the spot with her index finger and said in her most loving voice.

"Aww, is my poor baby's face hurting?"

Marcus nodded submissively while still shaking.

Alice gave the red mark on his cheek a little kiss.

"Does it feel better now?" she asked.

"Yes princess." Marcus said and looked at her lovingly.

"You know I'm only doing this to you because I love you right?" she said and stroked his forehead calmingly.

Marcus smiled happily and stopped shivering.

"I love you too." he said.

Alice kissed him straight on the mouth and rubbed her stomach against his cock.

"Are you excited?" she asked teasingly.

"Mhm." Marcus mouthed.

Alice turned her attention to his cock and saw that it had begun to bruise as well.

"Oh look!" she said excitedly, "I think Mr Cock is hurting too!"

She pointed to a big red mark on the middle of his cock.

Marcus groaned when he saw the mark on his cock and made a sobbing sound.

"He's still happy though!" she said and stroked it, "And I mean really happy."

All of a sudden Alice furrowed her brow.

"Should I be insulted that you're harder when I slap your cock around than when I put it in my pussy?" she asked and looked at him questioningly, "Is my pussy that disgusting to you?"

Marcus eyes widened as he scrambled for an answer.

"No uh...princess you shouldn't...I don't...know why I..."

"You know what? That is fucking insulting!" she said, "There's no way that's not insulting!"

The lines in her face changed and she looked genuinely angry.

Marcus eyes had the look of panic in them.

"No princess it's not...I don't deserve your pussy princess..."

"If you don't have a good answer as to why you enjoy being hurt more than fucking me, I'm gonna be really pissed off!" she said and looked him dead in the eye.

Marcus looked around the room, as if searching for an exit route.

"Umm...I don't...I don't understand it either princess, I..."

Alice slammed her hand down on his cock, right on the red mark.

Marcus gritted his teeth in pain, but just as his cock had stopped bouncing from the blow it was hit with another.