She's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not good enough!" Alice shouted when she hit his cock again.

Marcus doubled over in pain, protecting his cock from any strike from above.

Alice was shaking with what looked like genuine anger.

"How fucking dare you not be aroused by my pussy?" she asked, seething with anger, "Is it not good enough for you?"

Alice didn't even wait for an answer, she kicked him square in the nuts, his testicles slammed against the tip of her black high heels and made a plopping sound.

Marcus collapsed on the floor, writhing in pain and gasping for air.

Alice laughed and threw her hair to the other side of her shoulders.

"Phew! That felt good!" she said and smiled , her anger now seemingly gone.

"Did it hurt much?" she asked mockingly.

Marcus still remained on the floor but had recovered well enough to speak.

"You...you're not angry?...princess." he moaned painfully.

"I'm always angry, I'm a princess!" she said and laughed, "But no, I wasn't really angry with you, I just thought it was a good excuse to beat you up a bit. I hope you weren't too scared baby."

Marcus drew a sigh of relief and Alice could see how his body relaxed a bit.

"Please for the love of god Alice, you're scaring me." he said.

"Alice? Who is Alice?" she asked as she put her right shoe on his chest.

"Princess...I mean princess...please forgive me." he begged.

"I will!" she said to his apparent surprise, "But only because I already punished you so recently."

"Oh thank you princess, thank you." he said subserviently.

"Mmm." Alice said and caressed her breasts, "I love when you grovel like that! It makes me wet!" she licked her lips and dug her high heel into his muscular chest.

"I want to trample you!" she said and eyed him dirtily, "Do you think you can handle my heels?"

Alice rubbed her legs seductively saw how Marcus he ogled her intently.

"Yes! I can handle anything princess." he said proudly and eyed her with desire.

"Oh really?" Alice said excitedly, "Let's see about that!"

She stood up on his big broad chest with her shoes, it was difficult to balance on his chest with high heels, and it was made even more difficult by the fact that Marcus heaved her body up and down every time he breathed, Alice decided to hold onto a nearby dresser for support.

She looked down on his handsome angular face, he had a confident and perverted look on his face that she couldn't wait to erase.

"How does that feel?" she asked expectantly as she drove her heels deeper into his chest.

To her surprise he didn't seem bothered, he even smiled.

"Feels wonderful princess." Marcus said and grinned wide.

Alice was not pleased, she dug her heels as hard as she could into his meaty chest, but he just took it without complaints.

Alice realized she was going to have to try a little harder to hurt him, so she jumped up an inch into the air before landing with her heels first on his chest.

"Ufff" Marcus grunted as she landed on him.

"How about that?" she asked expectantly.

"Ooh, that hurt a little bit actually princess." he said teasingly.

"Just a little bit?" Alice asked, clearly dissatisfied.

"Yeah...I told you I can handle anything princess." he said and flashed a smile.

Alice stepped down from his chest and onto his well defined abs.

"Maybe this will hurt more!" she said as she balanced on his abs, this time without the aid of the dresser.

"Is that it princess?" he asked smugly.

Marcus confidence had started to seriously bother her now, his body was too strong, it was so much harder to hurt him there than to his face or cock and balls. But the more he was able to take the more Alice wanted to give him, so she lifted one shoe up in the air and drove it hard down into his solid abs.

He made a slight puffing sound from the stomp and then smirked.

"Damn it!" Alice said angrily, now out of patience, "Maybe I should just start busting your balls again instead?" she suggested.

Marcus demeanor changed immediately.

"Please princess...I won't tease you again!" he said with a worried look in his eyes.

That satisfied Alice's lust for domination for a while as she continued to trample his abs. 'There must be something I can do with my heels to hurt him.' she thought to herself. Trampling his big hard cock with her heels occurred to her but she wanted to give his cock a little rest, it had been through a lot today. But there had to be something else she could go after, and then it struck her, his navel. It was perfect for inserting a heel into!

His big thick dick blocked her from reaching his navel so she pushed it out of the way with her other heel.

"What are you doing princess?" Marcus asked worryingly as she touched his cock with her high heel.

"This!" she said and pushed her heel straight into his navel.

"Oww!" he grunted and bent forwards, almost pushing her off of him in the process.

"Hey!" she said scoldingly, "Are you trying to make me fall?"

"No princess...sorry princess." he said.

"I'm going to make you sorry!" she said and drove her heel hard down into his navel again.

"Fuck...princess!" he groaned loudly.

"Fuck princess? Are you telling me to go fuck myself?" Alice asked, astounded.

Marcus gasped with his eyes wide open.

"No...no princess!" he stuttered.

"I think you did!"Alice said half excitedly half angrily.

"You're such a bastard!" she exclaimed and rammed her heel deep into Marcus navel.

"AAAHH!! PLEASE!!" he screamed.

"KEEP SCREAMING BITCH!" Alice shouted so as to be heard over Marcus screams, "I love it when you scream!" she said in an aroused tone of voice.

Marcus shook his head from side to side in apparent pain as Alice drilled her heel ever deeper into his navel.

"Owh! Owh! Owh!" he grunted.

Alice slowly lifted her heel up from deep into his navel, he heaved and began begging again.

"Please, no more! Please no more!"

"Please what?" Alice asked with a smirk on her face.

Marcus looked confused for a moment before he realized what she meant.

"Oh no!" he uttered under drawn breath, "Please princess...I meant to say 'please princess'!"

"Well you DIDN'T!" she shouted happily and plunged her heel deep into his navel again with all her force.

Marcus screamed in pain and involuntarily bent forward, in doing so he caused Alice to lose her footing, she fell backwards and landed right in between his legs, straight on her butt. Her tiny butt landing on the floor made a soft thumbing sound.

There was a moment of silence, Marcus looked like he had just accidentally desecrated the statue of liberty and Alice was temporarily to shocked to realize what had just happened, she grabbed her butt and groaned in pain.

"Owwh!" she said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry princess." Marcus pleaded desperately.

"Please princess I didn't mean to make you fall, I'm so sorry princess." he continued, begging as Alice with much effort stood back on her feet. Unsurprisingly she looked none too pleased with him.

"Is that the first thing that comes to your mind?" she asked, visibly hurt, "How sorry you are? How about asking me if I'm okay first? Or maybe you don't care about that?"

"I...I...how are you princess?" Marcus asked with a sheepish look on his face.

"Arrgh!" Alice fumed as she eyed Marcus angrily, "You selfish bastard! You only think about yourself don't you?"

"No princess! I love you princess...I hope you're not too hurt...I...I will gladly take whatever punishment you deem appropriate for me princess."

Alice eyed him suspiciously but was somewhat soothed by Marcus promise, she was still upset however and massaged her sore butt persistently.

"You will!" she promised, "Safe word or no safe word there's no way I'd let you get away with this!" she said decisively, her brown eyes peering into his blue.

Marcus gulped and looked down towards his chest to avoid eye contact.

Alice sighed loudly and shook her head.

"You really messed up this time, I'm going to have to teach you a hard lesson!"

"I'll take whatever punishment you give me princess." Marcus promised solemnly with his head still tucked low.

"You will! And you will be thankful for it!" Alice said as she eyed him disapprovingly.

"Yes princess. I'll be very thankful princess."

"Good!" Alice said with a slightly more satisfied look on her face.

She bent over and began taking off her high heels. After she had taken off the first one, she decided to throw it at his chest, it bounced off his muscular chest and onto the floor. Marcus was taken aback and flinched, he looked at her worryingly.

"Don't act like that hurt!" Alice said dismissively, "I'll do a lot worse to you than that!"

He gulped and looked even more worried.

Alice took off the other heel and threw it emphatically at his chest again, this time he didn't flinch or complain, he just took it. She walked up on his chest, it was much easier to balance on without high heels, her petite bare feet dug comfortably into his muscular chest. Just like before Marcus didn't seem to have any problem breathing underneath her weight, he lifted her up with each inhaled breath and brought her down every time he exhaled. Alice felt like she had a powerful animal underneath her, a sexy beast heaving her up and down with each breath, it was making her more than a little bit excited. She knew she was going to enjoy this.

"Making your princess fall on her butt?" Alice said disapprovingly as she shook her head, "Unacceptable!"

She lifted her left foot up as high as she could and rammed it down on his chest, the impact made a deep thumbing sound and sent a vibration back up through her body.

"Not caring how I feel afterwards?" she continued, this time a little higher pitched, "Unacceptable!"

Alice brought her right foot down as hard as she could on his chest, it made another thumping sound and produced another vibration, she felt herself getting more excited with each vibration jolting up through her body.

Marcus managed to squeeze out a sentence.

"I...I do care!...princess." he said.

"Shut up!" Alice ordered, a little out of breath, as she gave his chest another hard stomp.

"You will care, when I've punished you for it!" she said passionately.

Alice jumped with both feet up into the air and landed heavily with her heels on his chest, the impact made a loud thumbing sound that she found very enjoyable.

"Umph!" Marcus sounded.

"How about that?"" as Alice asked expectantly, "Did that hurt?"

Without waiting for an answer she took charge again and jumped high up into the air, when she landed this time it was with a significantly louder sound.

"HUUH!" Marcus sounded painfully as she pushed air out of his lungs.

Marcus made a pained grimace and Alice could feel him struggling to breathe the next time he inhaled.

"Answer my question!" she demanded, now panting from excitement.

Marcus prepared to answer but just as he began to speak Alice jumped up in the air again, landing tremendously hard on his chest, catching him unprepared.

He made a sound reminding her of a deflated football and she felt him flatten considerably underneath her feet, he wore a look of shook on his face rather than pain. It took him a long while to inhale again and when he did it was with much effort. Alice gave him a chance to catch his breath, letting him heave her up and down a couple of times.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Alice asked sweetly this time as she massaged his broad chest with her petite feet.

Marcus looked at her worryingly, no doubt concerned that if he spoke she would jump again, he stayed silent.

Alice slapped his face with her right foot.

"Answer your princess!" she demanded impatiently.

"I'm sorry princess I..." Marcus began but just as he started to speak Alice decided to jump again, he quickly shut his mouth and braced for the impact.

Alice tiny feet slammed hard into Marcus muscular chest, pushing most air out of his lungs.

"Mmm, take that!" she said excitedly as he wriggled in pain underneath her feet.

"You still haven't answered my question!" Alice said sweetly and dug her heels into his chest.

Marcus shook his head in pain, groaned and made a self-pitying sound.

"Hey!" Alice said and stomped his chest hard again, "Don't feel sorry for yourself! I'm the victim here!" she said and laughed, "Didn't you say you would take whatever punishment I gave you?"

"I...I did." Marcus admitted somewhat reluctantly.

"And now you forgot to say 'princess'...again." Alice said and shook her head, "You must either be very stupid, or just enjoy giving me excuses to hurt you."

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to..." Marcus pleaded with an exhausted look on his face.

"I think it's the latter!" Alice interrupted and jumped up in the air, slamming her heels down into his chest before he could properly brace himself.

She knocked all the air out of his lungs and flattened his chest yet again, causing Marcus to temporarily stare vacantly up into the ceiling, shocked and breathless.

"That's what you get for making me fall!" Alice said excitedly and pushed down on his breathless chest.

Marcus coughed and struggled to breathe underneath her so much that she was beginning to feel a little worried for his health, but just as she was going to ask him if he was okay his breathing pattern stabilized.

She continued trampling his beaten muscular chest again but this time a bit more cautiously.

"You've been such a bad little boy." she said and with mock disapproval, "What am I to do with a servant who doesn't learn?"

Marcus smiled with a drained look on his face.

"I don't know princess." he said.

"Maybe...more punishment?" Alice asked carefully, while gauging his response.

Marcus, seemingly aware that this was her way of checking up on how he was doing without breaking character, looked into deep into her eyes and nodded, a smile even crept upon his face. Alice moaned and brought her right foot down hard on his chest.

"You haven't had enough huh?" she asked, visibly aroused and excited, "You love this shit don't you?" she asked again, and without waiting for an answer sent her left foot down like a hammer on his chest, causing a massive vibration to jolt back up through her body as well as make a small dent in his chest.

Marcus groaned in pain and struggled to breathe.

"Admit it!" Alice shouted, working herself into a frenzy, "ADMIT YOU LOVE IT!" she yelled and jumped up so far into the air that her knees almost hit her own chest, when her feet collided with Marcus chest it was with so much force that even though he held his breath, she still pushed all the air out of him. Yet again she left him staring vacantly up into the ceiling, breathless.

An ecstatic power rush unlike anything Alice had ever felt jolted trough her body, her pussy was dripping wet and she wanted more, more pain, more control, more domination. When Marcus started breathing again she immediately trampled down hard on his chest, not giving him a chance to recover, she pushed out what little air he had managed to breathe in.

Marcus coughed and heaved desperately for air but Alice was unrelenting, every time he breathed in she made sure to push it right out again, making it impossible for him to catch his breath. She moaned loudly and frequently as his pain and discomfort increased, with each breath she denied him his face looked more strained and tortured.

When his face started to assume a purple taint she felt compelled to step off him and give him a chance to recover.

Marcus panted and coughed irregularly after she stepped off him, sweat poured profusely down from his forehead but his face slowly turned back into a healthier looking shade of red.

"Oh...my...god." he gurgled, his voice rough and barely intelligible.

She gently put her foot down on his sweaty face.

"I'm not a God you silly boy!" she said teasingly and wiped some sweat off his face with her foot, "I'm a princess!"

"Sorry...princess." he gurgled, his voice so hoarse that she could barely make out what he said.

"Clear your throat!" Alice ordered, "I can't hear what you're saying."

Marcus made an attempt to clear his throat but instead ended up coughing and heaving for air. Alice wiped some more sweat off his face and smeared it across his chest.

"Aww, is my big baby in pain?" she asked sweetly and tilted her head to one side.

Marcus looked exhaustedly up at her.

"I think...I think I'd like to stop now princess." he said with a resigned tone of voice.

Alice flashed him a knowing smile.

"Are you sure?" she asked, sighing dramatically afterwards, "Oh well, just as I was about to reward you."

Whatever exhaustion Marcus felt was apparently gone because his facial expression immediately changed.

"Wait...what do you mean with 'reward'?...princess." he asked intently.

"Well..." Alice said and placed one foot on his chest, idly massaging him with it, "I was thinking since you've been such a good boy, I might give you a little reward, but if you're not interested in playing anymore..."

Marcus blue eyes were full of desire and she could see him licking his lips.

"I still want to play!...princess." he said, "What is the reward princess?" he asked, the expression on his face reminded her of a kid asking what he'd get for Christmas.

Alice smiled confidently and moved her foot from his chest to his lips, stroking his lower lip with her toes.

"I'm not gonna tell you, you have to decide if you still want to play or not, without knowing what the reward is." she said with a satisfied smirk across her face, feeling confident that he would not want to quit, not when he had been promised a reward.

She could see a brief internal conflict taking place behind his eyes before he responded as she had predicted.

"Okay then." he said impatiently, "I still want to play...princess."

"Good." Alice said and stepped up on his face, "But not that it would've mattered if you had said no." she said and laughed evilly.

She found balancing on his face to be very difficult, she had to hold onto the dresser for support, hearing him gurgle and thrust underneath her feet was worth it though, his warm breath against her sole was particularly enjoyable.

"Mmm." she said and pushed the foot covering his mouth down, "Remember how you said I could do whatever I wanted?" she asked and pushed the other foot down on his sweaty forehead. Marcus made an undistinguishable mumbling sound that sounded an awful lot like disagreement.

Alice laughed.

"Well you did say that I could, so I will! And you don't get to tell me when to stop!" she said emphatically and stepped off his face.

Marcus looked displeased.

"I thought you said I was going to get a reward?" he said with a betrayed look on his face.

"You are. In fact you are looking at it!" Alice said as she moved her hips sensually from side to side, drawing his attention to her pussy. With her feet on both sides of his face, he had a clear view under her skirt, her knickers had stuck in between her pussy lips, causing much of her vagina to be exposed, Marcus eyed her private parts greedily.

"I'm gonna have you taste this." she said hornily, moving her hips sensually back and forth, "You're going to lick me until I cum all over your handsome little face!"

Marcus eyes were fixated on her pussy and he licked his lips hungrily.

Alice slapped his face with her foot.

"And why do you think you have the right to look at my precious pussy without asking?" she asked scoldingly.

"But you said I could lick it!" he said with surprise in his voice.

She slapped his face again.

"But did I say you could look at it?" she asked lecturingly.

"No...I guess you didn't...princess." he said as he folded his eyes and looked down on his chest.

"That's right, you do what I tell you to do, not what you want to do. Understood?" Alice asked and spread her legs a little wider.