She's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes princess." Marcus said dutifully, making sure to keep his eyes down.

"You really don't deserve me!" Alice said degradingly as she spread her legs wider, exposing more of her pussy to him if he dared to look up, which he didn't.

"Yes princess, you're too good for me! I don't deserve you princess." he admitted eagerly.

"My pussy is far too precious for you, you realize that don't you?" she said seductively and bent down so low that it was barely possible for Marcus to avoid looking at it.

"Yes...I don't deserve your pussy, princess." he said while licking his lips and avoiding to look up.

"I am better than you!" Alice exclaimed and lowered her pussy even closer to his face.

"You are princess. Much better!" Marcus said as he started to sweat profusely from his face.

"I am stronger than you are!" Alice proclaimed confidently as her pussy were now mere inches from his eyes.

"Much stronger princess! I am so weak compared to you." he said as he bit his lip and stared down religiously.

"My fingernail is more worth than your entire body!" she moaned and lowered her pussy to a mere inch from his eyes.

"It is princess, it is!" he whispered desperately and raised his eyes, looking right up at her clean shaven pussy.

The black thong was stuck in between her thin, pink outer pussy lips, it was soaking wet and glistered from all the pussy grool it had soaked up. Marcus looked up at it longingly with saliva quickly building up in his mouth. When Alice saw that he was ogling her vagina she stood up.

"You filthy dogboy!" Alice said accusingly, "Staring at my royal pussy as if it's a piece of fuck meat? How dare you?" she pushed her right foot down on his throat.

"Sorry princess...I didn't mean to princess." Marcus said flustered as a vein on his forehead started to pulsate.

Alice pushed her foot down further and watched with great pleasure as Marcus face grew redder and redder.

"Ooh...this is fun!" she exclaimed as she rubbed her breasts playfully, "You look so cute when you go red!"

Marcus was unable to speak but that didn't stop him from briefly watch her rub herself.

"Hey! Look up here!" Alice commanded and pointed to her own eyes, "I don't want you ogling my body like I'm some kind of whore!"

His face was now the colour of scarlet red and several veins pulsated intensely across his face, Alice decided it was time to let him breathe and lifted her foot up.

Marcus heaved and coughed.

"Oh my...god!" he managed to squeak out.

"We've been over this before silly, I'm not a god, I'm a princess!" Alice said lightheartedly.

"Sorry...princess." Marcus answered in between coughs.

Alice tilted her head to the side looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Aww, is my little servant hurting?" she asked with her sweetest voice.

Marcus nodded and pouted with his lips in an obvious attempt to fish for sympathy.

Alice laughed affectionately.

"Aww, my little baby." she said lovingly, "I think it's time you get your reward."

Marcus face lit up.

"I would very much enjoy that princess." he said and eyed her longingly.

"Good!" Alice said and grabbed a hold of his left arm, "Come on, get up!" she said encouragingly as she pulled on his arm.

"Get up? What do you mean?" Marcus asked, looking nonplussed.

Alice gave him a quick little slap to the face.

"Get up, so I can sit on your face in the bed of course!" she said impatiently.

"Oh, alright." he said, looking rather foolish as he did so.

With his cooperation Alice managed to get him up on his feet, she walked him to the bed and pushed him towards it. He fell with his face first into the bed sheets.

"No silly, the other way around!" Alice said playfully as she took off her yellow mini skirt.

When she saw him struggling to turn around in the bed she giggled.

"Are you going to lick me or the bed?" she asked.

"Well if you hadn't pushed me princess..." Marcus said as he rolled over onto his back.

Alice climbed up on the bed and sat down on his chest, his eyes immediately turned to her crotch so she gave him a little slap to remind him of who was in charge.

"Eyes up!" she said with some authority in her voice.

Marcus obeyed and looked dutifully up at her.

"That's better, are you eager for your reward, servant?" she asked.

"Yes princess." he said impatiently and bit his lip, obviously trying his hardest to not look down at said reward.

"Alright, but don't you dare look at it before I tell you to."

Marcus nodded diligently.

Alice proceeded to take off her black knickers, she held them up in front of him. They were soaking wet and covered with pussy excrement, glistering with her juice and grool. She thought they looked disgusting but one glance at Marcus face told her that he thought otherwise, his mouth was half open and he stared at her knickers as if they were the sexiest piece of clothing he had ever seen.

Seeing him so aroused by her dirty knickers made her horny, so she brought her index finger down to caress her clit.

"Look what you did to my panties!" she said accusingly and slapped his face with the hand she masturbated with, "You ruined them!"

"I'm sorry princess." he said with his mouth still half open, eyeing her knickers so longingly that she thought it looked like he wanted to marry them.

Alice hand returned to rubbing her clit.

"How dare you make me so damn horny?" she demanded to know.

"Sorry princess." he said and smiled cheekily.

She shoved the thong into his mouth and giggled.

"Who's laughing now? Bitch!" she said triumphantly, holding her hand over his mouth so he wouldn't spit them out.

Marcus facial expression when she shoved her knickers into his mouth was priceless. At first he wore a look of surprise, then the surprise turned into struggle and finally the struggle turned into pleasure, he moaned and made smacking sounds as he sucked on the cloth.

"You dirty dog boy!" Alice exclaimed as she rubbed her pussy, "You really like the taste of my dirty panties that much?"

"Mhmm." he moaned in response and continued sucking on the cloth as if it was the tastiest thing he'd ever put in his mouth, eyeing her passionately as he did so.

Alice removed her hand from his mouth, no longer worried he'd spit them out.

"Does my pussy juice taste that good?" she asked with bated breath as she ran her index finger from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to the clit.

"Mmm...it does princess." he mumbled as he swirled her knickers around and round in his mouth.

"Suck on it! Clean it!" Alice said passionately as she continued rubbing herself, "I don't want to see any grool or sticky stuff on my panties when I take them out."

"Mmm...you won't princess." he promised and locked eyes with her.

"You'll be my own little human washing machine today." she said and moaned, "That's all you are to me anyway, a thing to use."

Marcus moaned loudly in response to her degrading words.

Alice inserted her middle finger into her pussy and pulled upwards, scooping up some pussy juice with it. She held it out in front of him, he made a gasping sound and looked at her sticky finger hungrily.

"You want this in your mouth don't you?" she asked hornily.

"Yes, please." Marcus moaned as he eyed her finger intently.

"Well you won't!" Alice said playfully and smeared it across his forehead instead.

A disappointed look came over his face, Alice smiled and grabbed his cheeks, pulling on them playfully.

"Have my little servant cleaned my panties yet?" she asked sweetly.

Marcus swirled her knickers around in his mouth a bit and sucked on various parts before he opened his mouth wide to indicate he was done. She pulled them out of his mouth and took a close look.

After having inspected her knickers closely she came to the surprising conclusion that he had actually successfully cleaned them, it was amazing given how dirty they had been just a few minutes ago. His greedy mouth had cleaned her knickers better than she ever could've ever imagined. She also found it more than a little enjoyable that all her sticky pussy grool had gone done into his belly, her waste was now his food, that's how much their roles had changed.

"Good boy!" she said and patted him on the head, "You cleaned them well."

Marcus beamed with pride, his eyebrows shot into the air and he wore a confident smirk on his face, Alice felt the need to laugh bubble up in her stomach but held it back, she didn't want him to feel like he shouldn't be proud of cleaning her panties, but seeing how proud he was of doing something so degrading almost caused her to burst out into laughter. He seemed unaware of her amusement however.

"I told you I wasn't going to fail you princess." he said confidently.

"You did well baby." Alice said sweetly, smiling wide, "Do you want another task to complete?"

"Whatever my princess commands." he said and smiled equally wide.

"Good! I have some other things I'd like to clean." she said and giggled.

Alice pulled off the fishnet covering her right leg and dangled it in front of his face, the fishnets were sticky from all the sweat it had absorbed from her legs.

Marcus looked stunned, his mouth gaping wide open.

"I hope you like my sweat too!" she said happily and jammed it into his mouth.

Marcus wriggled underneath her and made what sounded like protesting sounds as she pushed the fabric into his mouth.

"Stop struggling!" Alice ordered as she continued to force feed him her stockings, "What kind of a washing machine are you anyway?" she asked and laughed evilly.

His eyes darted around the room madly as he resisted her, but she eventually got the entirety of her fishnet stockings into his mouth, she covered his mouth with her hand to prevent him from spitting the stockings out.

"Now wash!" she said cruelly as she eyed him intensively.

She could see in his eyes that he had given up trying to fight her, reluctantly he began moving his mouth around, presumably attempting to clean her stockings.

"Wash my stockings bitch!" she said while feeling a rush of power jolt through her body, "I want all the sweat gone!"

Marcus swirled her stockings around and round in his mouth but with much less enthusiasm than he had with her panties, she heard no moaning or groaning sound, it was obvious that he didn't enjoy the taste of her sweat as much as he had enjoyed her pussy juice. So she decided to give him something else to get excited about. She leaned back and grabbed his cock, she could feel that it was now semi hard, which of course would not do.

"How dare you not be hard for me?" she asked accusingly and squeezed his cock, "Did I tell you to stop being hard?"

He mumbled something but the fishnets and her hand prevented the words from coming out.

"You...are...a...very...bad...boy!" she said, slapping his cock after each word.

It didn't take long for his cock to respond to the abuse, immediately growing stiffer, Alice stroked it carelessly, pushing down hard on it without any consideration for his enjoyment. He groaned in pain but since his cock kept engorging she figured the pain couldn't be that bad. She grabbed a hold of his squishy balls and gave them a squeeze too, he made a high pitched sound that sounded like it came from a school girl. She laughed out loud.

"Oh my god! That was so pathetic baby!" Alice said merrily as she smiled, "Let's see if I can make you do that again!"

Marcus made protesting sounds but to no avail, Alice bent backwards and gave his nuts another squeeze, once again causing him to squeak like a little girl, his face was all bothered and sweaty as he struggled with cleaning her stockings in his mouth and deal with the ball abuse. Alice sat up straight on his chest and placed her hands on her hips.

"Okay, open up!" she said assertively.

Marcus opened his mouth wide, visibly glad he no longer had to keep her stocking in his mouth.

Alice fished her wet stocking out of his moist hole, she held it up in front of her eyes for closer inspection, when she couldn't spot anything wrong she put her nose close to the cloth and smelled it, she quickly pulled away with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ugh, it's still stinky!" she said and frowned, "You didn't clean it properly!" she said accusingly and threw the stockings back at his face.

"I'm sorry princess." Marcus mumbled apologetically.

"I'll make you sorry!" Alice said and wrapped the stocking around his neck.

She tied a knot just under his Adam's apple and pulled on it a little bit, his face reddened and he began protesting.

"No...please no more choking...princess." he begged.

"I'll choke you as much as I want!" she said as she began pulling off the other stocking from her left leg, "And especially when you've been bad!"

After having pulled off the stocking from her left leg Alice held it up in front of her.

"You know what?" she asked without waiting for an answer, "I'm gonna be nice, since you love my pussy juice so much maybe you'll do a better job cleaning my stockings if they're covered in it."

Marcus looked confused up at her but his confusion turned to desire when he understood what Alice meant. She spread her pussy open with two fingers and began stuffing herself with her stocking, Marcus eyed her pussy dreamily as he witnessed it, his face still red courtesy of her fishnet choke.

Alice had never stuffed herself with her stockings before and truthfully it really wasn't all that exciting, she was used to having bigger and more solid objects inside of her and a piece of clothing didn't really do the trick, what did the trick however was watching how horny Marcus got watching her stuff herself. His reddened face was full of desire and his eager eyes alternated between ogling her pussy hungrily and meeting her eyes longingly. Watching him want her so much made her very excited, she felt her pussy contract as she stuffed the last part of the stocking into her pussy. She squatted down right in front of his mouth and pulled out the very end of her stocking from her pussy, placing it within reach of his mouth.

"Pull it out!" she said with bated breath.

Marcus immediately understood what she wanted him to do and like a predator sank his teeth into the stocking. Alice slowly straightened herself up and Marcus with the use of his teeth pulled the stocking out, the sensation of having it pulled out of her pussy was greater than stuffing it in there in the first place.

Once the whole stocking successfully had been pulled out Alice wasted no time pushing it into his mouth, he protested wildly at first and it took Alice a little while to understand why. The other fishnet was still tightly wrapped around his throat.

"Oh, opsie." Alice giggled before loosening the knot on the stocking, making sure that Marcus was able to breathe properly again.

Once he had retained his ability to breathe, he sucked on the fabric with much more enthusiasm than the last time, even eyeing her hornily as he did so.

"You're such a dirty boy, do you know that?" Alice said excitedly as she rubbed her clit back and forth.

Marcus replied with an approving muffled sound.

"And do you know what happens to dirty boys?" she asked.

He shook his head sideways with an excited look on his face, lifting one of his eyebrows up as he did so.

"They get PUNISHED!" Alice said passionately and grabbed a hold of his nipples.

Marcus braced himself for the pain but it was not enough, when Alice twisted his already red nipples sideways a pained groan escaped his muffled mouth and his reddened face took on a deeper shade. She let go off his nipples, circled her index fingers around them and whispered comfortingly.

"Awwh, is my baby hurting?"

Marcus nodded with a ruined look on his face, his face being all red, sweaty and bothered.

Seeing him in so much pain gave Alice a powerful kick, she moaned and rubbed her clit intently, taking the middle finger of her other hand and pushing it in as deep inside of her as she could. Alice felt herself getting wetter and wetter, a large puddle of pussy juice had assembled in the bottom of her moist hole, she dipped the tip of her finger into it, pulled the finger out and smeared the juice all over her clit. She moaned pleasurably and continued rubbing herself.

In the meanwhile Marcus had overcome his pain and begun to ogle her greedily as she pleasured herself. Alice took a look over her shoulder to see if he was still hard and he sure was, she grabbed a hold of his massive rock hard cock and stroked it slowly and sensually, he moaned and stopped moving his mouth around, she let go of his cock and gave it a light slap.

"Hey! Keep washing!" she said strictly and Marcus started moving his mouth around again.

Alice adjusted her position on his chest and brought her feet up on his face.

"How does my footsies smell?" she asked giddily.

He mumbled something unintelligible.

Alice toyed with his reddened face using her feet, forcefully pinching and massaging his face with her feet as he continued washing her stocking. After a while she decided she had waited long enough and removed her feet from his face.

"Okay, open up!" she said, "And this one better be clean!" she added threateningly.

Marcus opened his mouth wide and Alice pulled out the stocking from his mouth, she held it up and inspected it before put her nose close to it and whiffed it.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed angrily, "It's still dirty!"

"I'm sorry princess...I don't have much saliva left...if you'd let me drink some water..."

"Water? So that's your excuse?" she asked mean spiritedly.

"Um...yes princess." he answered, sounding a bit more confident than she'd like him to so she slapped him for his insolent tone.

"Don't get smart with me, servant!" she said contemptuously and put her hands on her hips.

"Sorry princess." he said and lowered his eyes.

Alice sighed loudly and shook her head, flinging her long brown hair gracefully to the other side of her shoulders.

"I guess I could get you some water...if you promise to be a good boy." she said.

"Thank you princess, I will princess." Marcus replied.

"I can't believe I'm doing chores for you now."Alice said complainingly and stood up.

She went into the kitchen and filled a large mug with water, returned with it to the bedroom and sat down on his chest, he looked at the mug of water expectantly but instead of presenting it to him she took a sip of water herself, eyeing Marcus cheekily as she did so. He looked frustrated, she could tell that he was not sure if she was going to give him water or not so she decided to make a little game out of it. She took another sip, this time a much bigger one and looked at him challengingly, Marcus groaned and began begging.

"Please princess...please give me water." he begged.

"What do you need water for?" Alice asked cruelly, "You just lay there, I'm the one who's been doing all the jumping and stomping."

"But...I'm your washing machine princess...and washing machines need water to wash things." he said, trying his best to persuade her with logic.

"That's true." Alice said nonchalantly and took another sip of water, looking at him like he hadn't just made an argument at all.

Marcus looked like he was about to start crying.

"Please...please princess, I'll do anything." he promised.

"You already are." she said and laughed cruelly, "So you're gonna have to do better than that." she added and drank another mouthful of water.

"I...I don't know what to say." he stammered.

"Too bad." Alice said and took another sip from the mug.

"No!...No!...Princess please..." he exclaimed, his voice full of panic and desperation, no doubt fearing the mug would soon be empty.

Alice laughed and pulled on his cheek affectionately.

"Aww, look at how much you degrade yourself just for a little bit of water."