She's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you princess, I'll degrade myself to no end." he said solemnly.

Alice face lit up.

"Aww, that was so cute baby!" she said adoringly.

She could tell from the look of his face that he was a little embarrassed too, which only made what he said even cuter. Alice gave him a little peck on the cheek and caressed his hair with her left hand.

"I think you've deserved some water now." she said and smiled lovingly, he looked grateful back up at her.

To make it easier for him to swallow she lifted his head up with one hand before pouring water into his mouth with the other, he swallowed eagerly, so she gave him another couple of mouthfuls, all of which he quickly downed, before long there was nothing left. Alice put the mug away and returned her attention to him.

"Even though you said such a cute little thing just now, I'm still going to have to punish you for failing to wash my stockings." Alice said as seriously as she could.

Marcus nodded hesitantly, his eyes looking down.

Alice tightened the stocking that was wrapped into a knot underneath his Adam's apple so that it dug into his throat, and then wrapped the other stocking around his throat as well, placing it slightly above his Adam's apple, she secured it with a little knot and tightened it as well. Marcus looked bothered by the choke but had the sense not to complain, perhaps the look in Alice's eyes told him that it was of no use anyway.

She forcefully sat herself down on his face, her pussy being right over his mouth.

"Lick!" she ordered as she rubbed her breasts intently.

Marcus wasted no time, he stuck out his tongue and caressed her outer pussy lips with it. A pleasurable shudder came over Alice as his wet tongue and warm breath made contact with her pussy, she closed her eyes and let go of her right breast, using her free hand to rub her clit intently. She moaned and could hear him do the same, she opened her eyes and saw his sweaty and reddened face wearing both the look of pain and pleasure on it. Seeing his struggling face only further aroused her, she grabbed a hold of the back of his head, pushing him closer towards her, his tongue now entered inside of her and his warm breath reached deeper into her wet hole. She felt a strong contraction come over her and moaned loudly, her pussy pushed out some of the juice and grool that had built up in the bottom. It dripped down into Marcus awaiting mouth, he looked like he was in heaven, eagerly downing her pussy juice like it was the finest liquid in the world.

Seeing him so appreciative of her juices gave her another rush of excitement and she could feel herself getting excited again, even though she so recently had cummed she wanted him in her again. She lifted herself up and sat her pussy down on his nose this time, his large nose was perfect for fucking, it fit nicely into her pussy and she made sure to push herself down as much as she could on it. She heard him groan from pain as she used his nose like a dildo, the warm breath coming out of his mouth hit her butthole this time which she found to be oddly satisfying. She grinded his nose and rubbed both of her breasts diligently and heard him beg underneath her.

"Please...please..." he said.

Alice couldn't help but to smile.

"Please more? Is that what you're saying?" she asked teasingly in between excited breaths.

"No...no..." he said painfully.

"I think that's what you're saying!" she said happily as she grinded back and forth against his nose.

A self pitying sound came out of his mouth as he resigned to his fate.

Hearing him surrender fueled Alice desire to further push his limits. She lifted her butt off his face and sat down on his chest, Marcus looked temporarily relieved but when she tightened the fishnet knots around his throat his eyes displayed panic.

"NO!...I...I can't...handle..."

"Didn't you say you could handle anything?" Alice asked teasingly as she sat down on his sweaty and increasingly reddening face.

"I...can't...breathe..." he worded painfully.

"You don't need to breathe, just lick!" Alice said cruelly as she repositioned herself on his face, her pussy now being right over his mouth.

With much more effort and much less pleasure than before Marcus opened his mouth and began licking her pussy, she heard that his breathing was severely compromised as he made a hissing sound every time he breathed in.

Of course that only added to her enjoyment, she closed her eyes and rubbed her breasts, pinching her nipples every time she heard him breathe in. Hearing him struggle so much just to breathe caused Alice to feel increasingly more excited, before she knew it she felt another orgasm nearing and she responded by grabbing a hold of the back of his head, pulling him upwards and towards her. His wet tongue and warm breath once again reached deeper inside of her and as a result caused another deeply rooted orgasm, her vagina ejected a large amount of juice and grool into his mouth which he was quick to gulp up even in this compromised state.

She sat down on his chest recover a bit from the heavy orgasm she had just gone through, giving her a good opportunity to observe Marcus struggles. He was sweating profusely from all corners of his face, his face had turned scarlet red and several large veins pumped diligently across his forehead. Alice felt a strong urge to tighten the chokes even more just to see how he'd react but decided that it would probably cause him to pass out, so she knocked the idea out of her head. He looked at her pleadingly.

"please..." he worded between hissing noises.

"Oh you want me to sit on you face again? Is that it?" Alice asked mockingly and without waiting for an answer sat down on his sweaty face again.

She wiped up some sweat from his face and smeared her clit with it, a strong sensation came over her, already she felt herself getting excited again, today she was truly insatiable, usually after two such big orgasms she would need some time to recover but today she just kept getting horny over and over again. The question was how long Marcus could last, his face kept getting redder and redder and the sweating didn't stop, Alice decided not to waste any time and pushed her pussy down hard on his nose, in between his hissing noises he now also made pained groans courtesy of his crushed nose.

As Alice closed her eyes and grinded on his big nose with her greedy pussy she felt his warm breath against her butthole, after several consecutive waves of breath hitting precisely the entry of her butthole she felt it relax and open slightly, his warm breath now entered inside of her butthole and she felt an incredible enjoyment as warm moist air now began to fill up her insides. As he kept breathing warm air into her body her butthole continued to expand, it didn't take long before her butthole was wide open, her ass now soaked up every breath he expelled, giving Alice an incredible internal warmth, she felt herself beginning to sweat profusely from her back and legs, she moaned loudly, humping and crushing his nose while he filled her ass with hot warm air. She came heavily on his nose and squirted juice all over his face. Exhausted, Alice leaned back onto his torso, breathing heavily as she tried to recover from the whirlwind that was her latest orgasm. She had never felt that kind of anal enjoyment before, to think that his mere breath inside of her caused so much enjoyment was crazy, she had tried all kinds of anal play before but this had hit the spot like no other.

Alice rested on Marcus torso until she had recovered enough to get her breath back and was able to center herself once again, she sat up on his chest.

She hadn't looked at his face throughout her whole anal ecstasy episode and his face had now taken on a worryingly dark shade of red, he laid motionless and completely out cold, but still breathing. Alice hurried to untie the fishnet chokes, as she struggled to untie the knots her mind ran wild, worrying about what could be wrong with him. 'Had he gotten a stroke? Was he even going to wake up?' Alice mind raced with possible nightmare scenarios.

Once she finally managed to untie the fishnets from his throat she immediately tried to make eye contact with him, but he stared vacantly up into the ceiling. She petted his reddened face carefully and whispered half soothingly beggingly;

"Baby, please baby, please wake up baby."

After a little while Marcus came back to consciousness and looked around the room for a bit before looking at her.

"Hi there." he said with a surprised look on his face.

Alice smiled and relaxed her shoulders, feeling deeply relieved.

.

"Are you okay?" she asked with a concerned, yet happy look on her face.

"I'm...I'm okay." he said with some hesitation, "Did I pass out?"

Alice nodded carefully with a troubled look on her face.

"You did...and it...it was my fault. I should've paid more attention to how you were doing, baby I'm sorry!"

Marcus looked like she had just admitted to stealing a cookie.

"Don't be baby, it's okay, I'm fine, I'm...a little beat up..." he said as he moved his eyes around to examine himself, "...but I'm fine, you've been great hunny."

Alice looked at him with eyes full of love and affection, she bent down and kissed him passionately on the mouth. After a long and intense kiss she sat back up with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Did you...enjoy it?" she asked while tilting her head sideways.

Marcus smiled a tired smile but he looked at her affectionately.

"I did...some parts more than others...and some parts not at all, but I like the role play, I like you dominating me and I like that I could prove to you that I trust you as much as you trust me."

Alice hung her head low.

"You really shouldn't have though, you passed out because I was too stupid to pay attention!" she said and looked dejected.

"Don't say it like that." Marcus said comfortingly, "You did the best you could...you got a little carried away, but this is your first time so it's not that strange."

Alice looked up at him gratefully.

"Thank you baby, you're far too kind to me."

"There's no such thing as being too kind to you...my princess." he said and blinked with one eye at her.

Alice face lit up and she smiled happily.

"You know just what to say...my servant." she said and returned the blink.

The two looked at each other lovingly for a while before Marcus broke the silence.

"So...did you like it?" he asked her.

"Did I like it?" Alice asked, looking astounded that he would even ask, "Baby I had the greatest time ever! I came so hard I thought my pussy would fall out!" she said and laughed.

"Ah, nice, I thought I should ask but I kinda knew the answer." he said and chuckled.

"Well I wasn't exactly trying to hide my enjoyment, unlike you!" she said cheekily.

"Hey, I wasn't even allowed to cum!" Marcus retorted with mock anger.

"Maybe next time I'll let you cum." Alice said and stuck her tongue out at him

"And uh...when is next time?" Marcus asked under bated breath.

Alice flicked her left eyebrow seductively at him.

"Maybe...in a week?" she said.

"A week is a long time." Marcus said and pouted.

"But you need to recover baby, I put you through a lot today, and I'm not going to go easy on you next time either!" Alice said and looked at him daringly.

Marcus gulped and looked a lot less eager than a few seconds ago.

"A week sounds about good then." he said and smiled nervously.

"I promise to not let you pass out!" she said reassuringly.

"Good, I know you won't, I trust you baby."

Alice sighed lovingly, she bent down and kissed him on the lips.

"You're so nice to me, you almost make me feel bad about enjoying beating you up." she said after they had kissed.

"Is it any comfort knowing that I'm in on it?" Marcus said and smiled.

"It is." Alice said sweetly while idly caressing his face.

"Would you...mind if I sit up?" Marcus asked and looked at her in an amused way.

"Oh, Sorry! Why am I still sitting on you?" Alice said and quickly scooped her butt off of his chest.

She went to get the key to unlock his cuffs and by the time she had found them he was already standing up, she unlocked them and his hands were once again free.

"So...back to normal?" Marcus asked as he turned around to face her.

Alice shook her head slightly and smiled coyly.

"Not completely." she said and looked adoringly up at him, "I'm going to be extra nice to you in the coming week."

Marcus eyebrows shot up.

"Extra nice?" he asked and looked at her with new eyes.

"I want to spoil you a bit." Alice said and smiled sweetly as she grabbed his hands.

"I don't think I'll mind that!" he said and smiled, "What is included in the spoiling?"

"Well, massage whenever you want it."

"Whenever I want it?" he asked, looking like he was unsure he had heard correctly.

"Whenever you want it, and you don't have to worry about household chores or anything like that." Alice promised.

Marcus started looking very satisfied.

"That sounds really nice." he said.

"And I'll do all the grocery shopping." she added.

"Might I suggest throwing in a guaranteed blowjob also?" he said cheekily.

Alice let go of his hands and looked up at him disappointedly.

"No, you may not. And why would you even want that? You know how boring regular sex is."

"Well, a blowjob is a blowjob." he said and smiled wide.

"The only type of blowjob I'd be giving you is one where I bust your balls at the same time." Alice said assertively.

Marcus winced playfully but then a realization dawned on him.

"Wait, do you mean you don't want to have normal sex anymore?" he asked with some trepidation in his voice.

"Yeah. Why would I want normal sex when we have this?" she asked, looking genuinely surprised.

"No normal sex ever again?" he asked, looking astounded.

Alice shook her head emphatically.

"I don't want to, I've gotten so tired of our old sex routine, I want to do new and exciting stuff like what we did today!"

"But...but how am I going to cum? Am I going to have to go back to jerking off?" Marcus asked, looking very disappointed.

"Please don't jerk off, I want you to be horny when we play!" Alice said and pouted.

"No jerking off either? So you want me to hold it in for a whole week?" he said and looked miserable.

"That's what I'm going to do." she said and smiled, "Why can't you do the same?"

"Well I...the thing is...Ah damn it, alright then." he said with a resigned tone of voice, "I guess I'll hold it in for a week."

Alice jumped up into his arms and embraced him, kissing him affectionately on the cheek. Marcus looked a little bummed out so she decided to remind him that things weren't so bad for him.

"You're still going to be spoiled for the next six days." she said, "I'll be doing all the hard work at home including massaging you whenever you want me to. So things aren't so bad for you."

Marcus face lit up upon being reminded, he smiled gratefully back at her.

"Thank you hunny, I appreciate that very much."

"I can't wait for next week to come around!" Alice exclaimed happily.

"Me too." Marcus said and smiled nervously.