All Comments on 'She's Into Denial Pt. 01'

by KindOfASexyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BaileyMorganWritesBaileyMorganWritesabout 4 years ago
A Fun Begining

I'm looking forward to reading the continuing adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To what extent

“More than he realizes”? Does this mean that she just plans to make him hold it in for a few days or does she plan to never let him cum ever?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed it. I read it just so that I could read Part 2! This is a kink I've never heard of (but then there's so much to learn, you know!). 5*

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Interesting start

A well written first part to what looks like being a good sexy story. Edging is something my wife loves doing to me and something that can be heaven and hell at the same time for me. Interesting to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No cumming!

Great start! A lot of guys love having their orgasms controlled. And, a lot of those guys regret it when it's too late. ;-)

denny_micumdenny_micumabout 4 years ago
Love the story

Can’t wait to see it develop. Like how you mix her fantasy in as she makes up her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Premise with possibilities.

But too short. Barely a beginning.

Four Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindOfASexyLady@KindOfASexyLady
I'm just a lady that's only kinda sexy. I'm into men that respect and are kind to women. I also write erotica sometimes... usually ones that heavily involve cute boys. Hope you enjoy my stories!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES