She's Just So Nasty

Story Info
First time hookup turns kinky and nasty real fast.
1.6k words
4.04
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when I was in my early/mid 20's I was working at a restaurant and I managed to just make my rounds through a number of the hotter and better looking girls that worked there. But my first big accomplishment was hooking up with this absolute smoke show 19 year old when I was 23. She was a cute brunette with small tits but an absolutely ridiculous fat ass.

Every guy in the restaurant clowned themselves by drooling over her instantly and they all tried to flirt and spit game and ask her out. But I was the only guy that didn't pay her any mind at first. And this was by no means even any kind of strategy to try and attract her to me. I just really didn't give a shit because I was lazy about trying to mack it to girls at this time because I was always so hung over from boozing and hard partying.

But within a few weeks I came to realize that she actually knew one of my best friends very well through a summer camp counselor gig. And before I knew it I was with my boy one night meeting up with the girl from work at her friend's house to drink and chill in a hot tub. It didn't take long for me to find myself in the hot tub next to her as she's telling me that she thinks I'm hot and it's specifically because I was the only guy at work that never paid attention to her.

I played it cool and told her that's just how I always am. By this point my buddy and the other two girls had all gotten out of the hot tub and went to the other side of the backyard to sit by the fire. And a few minutes after that she actually went in for the first move to kiss me. Now it was game time and I quickly pulled her on top of me and slid my hand inside her bikini bottom and started fingering her.

She lasted about a minute before she asked me if I wanted to go upstairs. Of course I said yes and I rapidly dried myself off as we headed to the door of her friend's house and raced up the stairs. She locked the door and I went straight to the futon in the living room and sat down and ripped my bathing suit off as she walked towards me with an intense look on her face.

She dropped to her knees right up in between my legs and grabbed my floppy half chubbed cock and slowly began to lick my shaft with a sexy smile on her face. I was so excited by the fact that I really only talked to her and got to know her for the first time tonight in the last 90 minutes and she already had my cock in her mouth. She teased me and gently licked my shaft for about 30 seconds before it was pretty much almost fully hard.

And right at this moment she changed gears in a split second and suddenly started to violently jerk and bob her head up and down on my dick. And she was just about taking my entire cock in her mouth. I'd never had a girl before to this point in my life that could come anywhere close to how deep she was going. She was making some incredible gushing sounds as she did it and within seconds my cock was completely covered in her thick sloppy spit.

Now I was getting really into it and I pulled her up to eye level with me and told her how amazing she was as I reached down and quickly untied the knot on one side of her bikini bottom. She giggled and said "fuck yea!" as I untied the other side and pulled her up to sit on my lap. I held my throbbing hard cock upright as she straddled me and sat down as it slid inside her pussy. She didn't even think twice about making me wear a condom either.

And so for the next 30 minutes I fucked her every which way. She rode me cowgirl, then flipped on her back and I smashed her missionary. She was a gymnast most of her life and said "watch this!" as she pulled one leg back and wrapped her foot around the back of her neck. I was blown away and proceeded to fuck her so hard that she started screaming.

But then she told me to lie on the futon and she spun around and sat on my dick to ride me reverse cowgirl. Now a quick little fact about me is that I've always been an ass guy over tits since day one. And I was already getting the sense that she was a very sexually enthusiastic and open minded girl so I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them apart so that I had a perfect view of her butthole as it bounced on my dick.

Her pussy was completely shaved and bare as well as the rest of her body down there and her butthole was so pretty and pink and clean and tight. I quickly spit a huge wad of drool all over my finger and then pressed it against her butthole without any hesitation and slowly pushed it in as she was grinding on my dick. I could feel the warmth of her insides as my finger slid in deeper and it was at this moment that I wondered if I had maybe gone too far and crossed a line with her sexually for our first hookup.

But to my great excitement and satisfaction she merely giggled and let out a gentle "aww fuck!!!" and kept grinding away. I was ecstatic at the realization of this. I now knew that she was a total kinky sex freak. And then I really indulged my sexual perversions and pulled my finger out of her butthole and put it up to my mouth and sucked on it. Her asshole literally tasted as sweet as fucking candy.

Now I was so turned on that I leaned forward a bit and pressed her back down as I slapped her ass so hard. She loved this and said "oh my god baby slap me again!" So I did a few more times and then pushed her up off of me so that I could slide down a bit on the futon and pull her ass and hips back down onto my face. I briefly started licking her pussy as she immediately knew what to do likewise and she grabbed my throbbing hard cock by the base and began to gag herself on it.

But this was all an effort to get to where I really wanted to be and I quickly shimmied my body back just a few inches until her ass was right over my face. I was now staring at her beautifully tight pink butthole only an inch from my face and mouth. This was the real moment of truth and I lifted my head up just a bit and proceeded to bury my tongue in her asshole.

She just giggled some more and continued to press her face down on my cock as hard and deep as she could. Meanwhile I spent the next ten minutes just absolutely violating her butthole with my tongue. And then I decided to sneak in one of my favorite moves to test just how kinky and nasty a girl really is.

I quickly push her off of me and direct her to get down on her knees on the floor as I sit on the futon to have her blow me. But before I let her go fully down I grab her head and pull her face towards me to kiss her and bury my tongue down her throat after it was just being jammed up her asshole for the last ten minutes. Now when I successfully do this I always wonder if the girl maybe just got so caught up and lost in the moment of sexual excitement that she might've forgotten the fact that she's now sucking her own ass juice off of my tongue... OR... she fully understands the depravity of the act that she's committing and she either simply doesn't care... or perhaps, if I could be so lucky, she actually gets off on it.

Regardless, she allowed it to happen in this instance and it drove me wild! And then I finally pushed her back down and she intensely stroked my cock with her hand in a circular motion as she simultaneously gagged herself on it, all the while making sure to never break eye contact with me. I had finally reached my limits and felt the sensation within my cock that I was about to pop.

And then I completely lost control of myself and started twitching at the waist as I blew a massive load of cum deep down the back of her throat. She only just barely flinched as she felt my steamy hot load fill her mouth up. She looks up at me for a few seconds with a slight bubble face before visibly contracting her throat and shoulder muscles as she swallows my cum. And she just smiles at me and says "well that was fun!" and then gets dressed and we both go back downstairs and I grab my boy and bounce within three minutes.

It was one of the most intense and exciting hookups I've ever had and I go home a thoroughly satisfied man that night.