All Comments on 'She's not So Nice'

by Iainmore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's not so nice

Not a single character to like in this one, most definitely including the protagonist. If anything, the most sympathetic character in this story is Clare, since she was manipulated by her sisters, her boyfriend, who worked hard to turn her into a self-fulfilling prophecy and then blamed and burned her for it, and her erstwhile lover, who strangely felt no consequences from being a star in those amateur pornos, even from Clare's brothers. Of course, it's not his (Steve's) fault that women just react like that to him.

Wouldn't want to meet or know any of them.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Why is Mike mentally retarded?

Yes, I know the story is just fantasy fiction but Mike seems retarded. When he has a relationship, why would he cut her off from sex (plus himself, of course!) just to get her frustrated and susceptable to "temptation". Plus, why all this crap about bareback sex when she isn't protected from getting pregnant? Would he have married and financially supported her if she became pregnant? Then there is him thinking it funny when his crime partner is taking liberties with her: kissing, fondling and finger fucking her. Just all totally ridiculous.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Anon

The characters aren't meant to be nice in this instance so in that respect I seem to have succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Broken comma key?

Apart from the unlikablity of the characters as I think that's intentional, I found it difficult to read as I had to go back and mentally insert commas in places as I went along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If every relationship of his ends in disaster

Then maybe he’s the problem.

Considering how callous and jaded he appears, I can see why. Plus Clare’s behaviour made no sense. She knew he didn’t accept infidelity so why thinks she could cheat on him? If she preferred sex with Steve, then why not be with him? This makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another train wreck

First off - no one is married. So this story is in the wrong category. Secondly, since no one is married, no one is a cuckold. At least TRY to understand what you're writing. Even if you got the previous things right, there's not a single person in this story that's a decent human being. With unlikable characters, spouting really stupid dialogue and doing ridiculous things, there's nothing about this story that was either sexy or entertaining. Poorly thought out and badly written drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Problems aside

This may be the gem of the night. At least there is a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Women don't fuck multiple men for pleasure, they fuck for the power trip.

Women like Claire are just juvenile minds in a woman's body, and they think because they can wrap men around their pussy that that makes them in control. Claire wasn't using them, they were using her. When Claire finally grows up she may be a decent wife and mother. And if not, at least she really knows how to fuck. That should get her some advantages, for a while. When that's gone her life will be over. So will be her current marriage. Who needs a old dried up whore when so many young ones, like the Claire in this story, are readily available?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
erratic prose, but the writing had energy. Four stars.

Not technically well-written in a grammatical sense. But who cares? I'd rather have passion in a short story that's essentially quasi porn anyway.

I liked a lot of the dialog, I liked how a lot of the prose blended with the dialog. I liked the characters, and thought they were realistic. Mike and Claire seemed college age. Shit like this happens at that age. Steve was a solid but VERY convenient character. He provided all the info to Mike, and all the sex scenes for the horny readers. And the way he and Mike were so on the same page was also convenient, but their conversations and scheming was misogynistic fun. Enjoyable bros over hoes stuff.

Sure this story could use an editor to clean up the grammar etc, But this is amateur writing, not everyone can be reasonably expected to have the time or availability. Four stars.

P.S...The.idea that this shouldn't be in loving wives, I mean go fuck yourselves, it was a two year relationship, you.can.definitely be a "cuck" if your long term.girl pulls this, with no fault divorce, no different than a fucking wife.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 5 years ago
"Bloke" With A Baseball Bat?

Where is this supposed to be set? What British bloke would have a baseball bat? Pretty bad!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
PEOPLE WITHOUT A SERIOUS PLAN FOR RECOVERY

deserve all that fates will allow. TK U MLJ LV NV

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re Forensic Fossil

Actually I possess a baseball bat dude. Quite a few British blokes do possess baseball bats and gloves especially those of us who have been to the States. Its a small world.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
The real winner

I think he got the wrong end of who pushed what. Sisters for some odd reason told her to cheat because they wanted to fuck him too. That is weird logic, even for literotica fantasies.

The real culprit was Steve. He was the one who set her flame alight and kept her simmering for him. He made sure he had permission, and more assistance, to fuck her all he wanted. He had to be laughing at the cuckold watching 'edited' videos. The cuck never even asked to see the unedited videos. What an idiot.

The guy must be loveable but absolutely useless with sex. Two girlfriends who cheat on him... get the message moron, find a nice gurl in future. He cannot satisfy a cunt. Sorry gurls, no disrespect intended.

Missed how he got back at the sisters?

Where did the tapes come from mentioned in the last sentence? You never said why or from where or whom.

I enjoyed the story even if his name is forgotten 5 seconds after reading. 4* effort.

smithbill1970smithbill1970about 5 years ago
The wrong person got blamed in this one.....

Steve worked this poor fool like pizza dough. Yes, she was in the relationship, but it was Steve manipulating them both and he gets away with 50% of the profits of his home videos, that someone else has to done the work of selling. Slick, very slick. Not sure if the Author intended that to be the takeaway or not, but that is how I read this little ditty.

As for the technical details, an editor would have made this easier to read, but other than that it is a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plaigerism

The lyrics are by Jake Holmes who won a case against Page and Plant - the biggest plaigerists on the planet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Sure What the Revenge Porn Laws Are in the UK . . .

. . . But in most of the United States in 2019, he has a legal problem with the distribution of the revenge porn.

Which the character portrayd deserves.

The author mentioned at the beginning that parts of this were drawn from real life. If so, those individuals have a truly fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible grammar...

and I had stuff rejected that had far fewer errors. This story was just a waste of time; poor grammar, jumbled up plot line... 2*s

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

That was nearly incomprehensible. I started skimming after the first paragraph. In sum, the story consisted of the f-word with a few other words thrown in every now and then. I have no real idea what the point was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIainmore@Iainmore
Constructive criticism always welcome, that is constructive underlined. I go through obsessive writing bouts before the block strikes. I hope that getting feedback here will unblock those blocks that have plagued me in the past, When I get blocked with one story I will move...