Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your sister, but I'm a woman. I'm twenty, not twelve like I keep telling dad."

"You wear that to the beach you'll have that piece of shit, Nick, replaced in no time."

"With what, some guy who just wants me for my tits?" She shrugged. "Fun thought, but you know I'm not like that. I'll wait around for someone who seems interested in more than the girls."

"The girls?" Kyle cocked his head. "You call your boobs the girls?"

"Sure, you don't have a name for little Kyle?" Julie teased.

"It wouldn't be little Kyle." He looked appalled. "But I guess I'd call it lonely."

"You'll meet someone, Kyle. You just need to start approaching girls and not acting like you've never talked to one before. Girls don't like cocky, but we like confident."

"Hard to be confident when you've never done anything," he mumbled.

"Sex isn't everything, you twit." Julie rolled her eyes. "I've told you before; getting laid doesn't make you a man. You don't have to have sexual experience to talk to a girl."

"But it would help. Part of why I'm nervous is I'm so frustrated after spending a year with Heather and still not getting anything that its all I think about."

"It's all you've always thought about," Julie laughed. "Remember mom that time? 'How does he go through so many tissues, he doesn't have allergies?"

"Okay miss owns stock in Duracell," Kyle retorted. "Better hope mom never looks in that bottom drawer of your night stand."

"Have you?"" Julie meant it as a joke, but the look on his face wiped the smile from hers. "Oh my god, tell me you didn't snoop in there?"

"I..." Kyle lowered his head and clasped his hands together like a young kid getting scolded. "I was just curious. I don't know anything about girls other than porn, and I know that's not real. So I just wondered..."

"What I use for my me time?" Julie scrunched her face up. "Kyle, I'm your goddamn sister. That's nasty!"

"But you're a woman too, a hot one. So I guess I just..." He didn't raise his eyes to meet her gaze. "Sorry, sis."

"Did you just call me hot?" Julie wasn't busting his balls, but really asking. She couldn't have heard him right.

"You are." He pointed to her. "Look at you in that bikini. Damn, sis you look as fine as any girl in porn."

"Whoa!" Julie put her hands up. "Seriously not cool, Kyle. Again, in case you forgot, I'm your sister, not some girl you're checking out in school."

"I know, but..."

"You can say I'm cute, or I'm pretty, or hey sis, you look nice today. You don't tell me I'm hot or sexy. You sure as hell don't' tell me I'm porn star hot."

Julie looked down where she had stretched out her long legs, and then down at her breasts. "I know this is skimpy, but I'm home and I didn't think I had to worry about it getting my brother hot and bothered."

"I didn't say I was turned on!" He sounded flustered and Julie wondered if it were because he hadn't been, or she had it right and he was trying to cover up. She hoped it was the former.

"All I'm saying is that..." He looked away and continued so softly she could barely hear him. "I'm frustrated, I'm horny all the time and it's gotten to where sometimes I look at you and see you as a girl. I'd never think anything disgusting, but can't help noticing you."

"Kyle, you need to get laid."

"Who are you telling?" Kyle said glumly.

"No, I mean laid. Not talking romance, not talking girlfriend, shit, I'm not even talking knowing their name. You need to get fucked, little brother and soon."

"But mom and dad, told us..."

"Mom and dad aren't sitting here watching you stare at my tits and tell me I look like a porn star. They sure as hell didn't hear you admit you looked at my damn..." Julie trailed off. She couldn't even say vibrator to him. God, had he done more than looked? She couldn't bring herself to ask and assume no.

"You're not going to tell them are you?" He looked genuinely scared.

"Of course not, you just said that outside. We're not like most brothers and sisters, we don't fight and we don't tell on each other. We've always been close, and I'm not mad at you, but if you're at a point you're looking at me? You need sex anyway you can find it."

"Even though this was awkward this conversation kind of worked out then."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I needed to talk to you, but then we ended up talking about me looking at you," he replied.

"So how does that fit into what you wanted to say?" Julie looked up at him and his eyes darted to the side. Was he still gawking at her? Awkward was putting it mildly.

"You know Jasmine Leet?"

"I've never met her, but I took some classes with her sister last semester. What about her?"

"Well, she's pretty hot and kind of easy I guess would be the nice way to put it."

"Slutty?" Julie raised her eyebrows.

"I'd rather say easy. Slutty is kind of mean." Kyle said with a serious look on his face.

"That's what I love about you, Kyle; you're a really sweet guy. Don't have a mean bone in your body. So okay what about this very friendly Jasmine?"

"She's been coming by work and flirting a little, Today she came up to me today and said she heard the folks are away and she wants to come over tomorrow and go swimming and fool around."

"She said it just like that?"

"Um, no she said we could fuck. I was being polite."

"You think she's serious or just looking for a day by the pool?" Julie asked.

"She said she just wants to have fun this summer and she thinks I'm cute and thought we could play around. You think you could give me the house for a few hours? I'll be nervous as it is. If you're there it will be worse."

"I didn't have plans, but Mindy was saying she wanted to go to Newport. I'll leave in the morning and come back around six that okay?"

"You're the best, sis!" Kyle beamed, but then frowned. "Think this is okay to do it like this? She's pretty clear she doesn't want anything real."

Julie thought it over. "If this were an hour ago I'd give you the first time shouldn't be cheap speech. At this point you just need to get this over with so you'll feel better and stop letting being a virgin make you afraid to ask girls out."

"So you think I should?"

"Yes, but you know, be careful." Julie released a deep breath. "Okay, more awkward time. You have condoms?"

"Yes, mom." He grinned at her.

"Use them. I don't care if she says she's on the pill, you never know."

"Got it."

"Not just pregnant, but if she's that easy then..."

"Got it," Kyle repeated. "Stop being a killjoy."

"Sorry, but not like you can talk to dad about this at the moment and he'd say not to anyway"

"So I'll call her and tell her to come over."

"You don't seem excited." Julie frowned. "What's the matter?"

"She doesn't know I've never had sex. Should I say anything? It's kind of embarrassing and maybe she'll change her mind."

"True, but then again if you let her think you have experience and you're clueless that could piss her off."

"Why is this so complicated?"

"Because you make it that way." Julie noticed his eyes roaming up and down her leg and lingering at her... "Are you staring at my foot?"

"I like the black nail polish." Kyle told her. "You have cute feet."

"Kyle get that girl over here tomorrow, take a deep breath and dive on in because you're turning into a pathetic little perv."

"I know," he admitted. "You think its easy? I'm so damn horny all the time and I can't look at a woman without starting to think about sex. Shit, I saw Miss Williams across the street in the doorway in a short robe and started wondering if she liked younger guys."

"Miss Williams? Younger to her would be forty! Kyle get laid, will you?"

"By this time tomorrow," he declared and for the first time looked excited. "I know its not the way we were raised, but I don't care anymore."

"I don't blame you, but don't make this a habit. Get it out of your system, get some confidence and get back to trying to find an actual girlfriend."

"Sounds like a plan. What about you, Jules? You hadn't seen Nick in months and now he's done. You have to be kind of..."

"Don't finish that sentence," she warned him.

"Lonely was what I was going to say. You should go out and have some fun."

"Should, but I'm not like that. Difference between us is I've had sex so even though I miss it I'm not crazed over it."

"More batteries though." He winked at her.

"Don't be a shithead and make me buy a lock for my nightstand."

"God, it was just once." Kyle cocked his head and stared at her.

"What?" Julie asked.

"You're earring." He tapped his left ear. "It's missing."

"Oh my god!" Julie exclaimed, touching her ear. "They were Grandma's, mom gave them to me but a back was missing. I put one on, but it was loose."

"Didn't you lose it a couple days ago?"

"Yeah, but I got lucky and found it in the shower. Mom will kill me if I..."

"Here you go." Kyle produced the small diamond stud from his pocket. "I found it by the pool when I came in the yard."

"You jerk!" Julie snatched it out of his hand, but then kissed his cheek. "Thank you!"

"No worries, but be careful sis, it keeps falling out."

"Yeah, I have to get to a jewelry shop and get one that matches. Thanks again."

"Thank you for giving me some advice." Kyle gave her a quick hug. "Love you, sis."

"Love you too, little brother." Julie eased back, but kept her hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry about anything tomorrow. Just relax and everything will take care of itself, okay?"

"Hope I'm not a two pump chump," he muttered.

"Don't worry about it that just means you'll last longer during round two."

"I like how you think!" He clapped his hands. "I ever tell you what an awesome big sister you are?"

"Yes, but you can keep saying it."

"You are."

"And you're pretty cool for a dorky little brother."

"But after tomorrow not a dorky virgin brother."

"Good, then I won't have to hear you whine anymore." Julie gave him a playful punch in the arm and walked back towards the deck. ""I'm going back out to the pool, why don't you change and come out?"

"Nah, I'm heading upstairs. Have to do some homework and check some things out on line."

"Hey, Kyle?" Julie called out when he turned to head upstairs.

"Yeah, sis?"

"When you're researching Mindy's ass, try to stand a little further back from the window. She saw you last time."

Chapter Two

Julie pulled into the driveway just after eight and didn't see another car in the driveway. She assumed Jasmine was going to come over in her own car and assumed the coast was clear. It was everything she could do today not to text Kyle and ask him how it went.

She didn't want to bother him and also figured he would text her. The fact he hadn't had Julie waffling between thinking it was a good thing. It could mean things were going so well he wasn't thinking about doing anything but Jasmine.

On the other hand his silence made her nervous. What if something had gone wrong and he was so upset he didn't want to be bothered even by her. Julie had caught herself composing a simple 'how's it going' text several times, but then deleted it.

Whether it had gone very well, or something had gone wrong, she'd hear about it either way when she got home. Julie had stayed out as long as she could, but Mindy had to get home for a family barbecue.

They invited Julie to stay and she'd hung out for a couple hours, but at seven thirty she still hadn't heard from Kyle and her curiosity was getting the best of her. Julie went in through the back gate and noticed there were no lights on in the house, including Kyle's room upstairs which overlooked the backyard.

Had he picked Jasmine up and they were still playing around? Or maybe he'd worn himself out and already sleeping? Julie entered the house as quietly as possible, even slipping her sandals off so her footsteps wouldn't be heard on the hardwood floors.

She padded up the stairs and down the hallway, passing her room and standing outside Kyle's. There was no light from his TV coming visible from under the door. Julie listened but couldn't hear anything. No music or voices.

Julie was annoyed. She was dying to know how today went, and not only didn't he call or text, but he was already sleeping? She glanced down at the doorknob and thought about just opening the door a crack and peeking in.

What if he wasn't alone? If he wasn't then that would be her answer on how things went, wouldn't it? She grasped the doorknob and gently turned it. She eased the door open with painful slowness and peeked in.

Kyle had the AC on and with no window open the room was pitch-black. Even though his bed was only a few feet to her left, she couldn't see a damn thing. His light switch was right next to the door, but she didn't want to wake him, or possibly them, up.

Julie stood there debating what to do. She could pull out her phone and light up the screen to take a quick peek at the bed. Many mornings Kyle would shut his alarm off when it woke him up, then fall back to sleep.

Julie would come in and wake him up so he wouldn't be late for school or work and he always slept on his side facing away from the door. She could light up the screen on her phone and take a quick peek and he wouldn't see it.

What if he wasn't alone, though? Then she could wake up Jasmine and cause an embarrassing scene. "Sorry, I just wanted to see if my brother finally got laid, you can go back to sleep now." Right, that would go over well and make Kyle feel like a fool.

That was if Jasmine was even here. Julie decided not to take a chance and be the adult and older sibling she was supposed to be and leave. Whenever he woke up he would probably come in and talk to her. If she had to wait until tomorrow morning, then oh, well.

Julie left his room, pulling the door closed as gently as she'd opened it. She went down the hall and into the bathroom where she took a quick shower. When she stepped out, she realized she'd forgotten to go into her room first and grab her robe.

Not wanting to put her sweaty top and shorts back on, and figuring Kyle either had company or was dead to the world from his first time entering the sexual Olympics, she wrapped a towel around herself.

Julie walked quickly down the hallway, and entered her room. She was tired from being in the sun all day and planned on going right to bed even though it was early. If she woke up in the middle of the night she'd just watch TV until she fell back to sleep.

Julie gathered her long wet hair planning on putting it up so it wouldn't tangle while she slept. She stopped with her hands over her head and stared at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, she looked good.

She had a great tan and the white towel looked sexy against her bronzed skin. She released her hair and shook her head back and forth. She enjoyed the feeling of the wet hair against her back and still staring in the mirror eased the towel down over her breasts until the white skin covered by her bikini showed.

"How's that look?" She asked herself. "Like those tan lines, baby?"

She gave herself a sexy smile. "You want to see more? Want to see my big beautiful titties?"

Julie un-tucked the towel and did a playful shimmy letting the towel fall to the floor. Cupping her heavy breasts she lifted them, presenting them to the mirror. "How do they look? Oh, you want to play with them? You want to suck on my big pink nipples?"

Julie stroked her swollen nipples with her thumbs and moaned softly. Damn she was horny lately. Maybe not Kyle level horny, but the fact she'd had sex made her wonder if it was worse than never having it because she knew what she was missing.

She let her left hand stray down her flat stomach and over the silver barbell pierced through her naval that had her father close to a damn stroke when he saw it a few months ago. Her hand continued its southward journey through the neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair between her thighs and into her pink slit.

Julie sighed when her fingers rubbed her aching clit and her voice now huskier with desire she whispered. "You want to me to suck that bog fat cock, then spread my legs and let you fuck my tight little pussy?"

She opened her legs wider and spread her lips open, revealing her pink nub peeking out from beneath its hood. "Then you first, baby. Get down there and lick my pussy and make me cum. Get me all hot and wet for you."

Jesus, she was standing here talking dirty to herself. Why the hell couldn't she take the advice she'd just given Kyle and just get laid? Today at the beach three guys had come over to talk and flirt with her. All of them were cute and although one was a jerk the other two seemed nice and genuinely interested in talking with her.

She knew she could be in bed right now with either of them. Instead she was posing for herself and getting all worked up for what her current sex life encompassed jilling off while watching porn.

Julie turned away from the mirror and shut off the over head light, but before she went over to her bed, took a look over her shoulder at her ass revealed in the dim glow of the streetlight coming in through her partially open blinds

. The tan lines looked as sexy there as around her breasts and she thought her firm little ass would look pretty good in the air right about now. She was going to get off which would take the edge off, but what she really needed was some cock. Not just sex, but a good hard fucking. Not that she'd had many of those. Nick was more talk than walk and before him she wasn't as experienced and was less sure of what she wanted.

Now, at twenty and having a handful of lovers under her sexual belt, she felt that if she met that next right guy he was going to be in for one hell of a wild ride. Julie glanced at the black shorts and half shirt that comprised her pajamas.

She should put them on just in case Kyle came in later or early tomorrow morning to talk to her. He usually knocked, but Julie was a sound sleeper and if she didn't hear him he had a habit of popping his head in and yelling to wake her up.

Julie tended to squirm around in her sleep and kick the covers off. Its all she would need is for him to come in and see her naked. Especially after their weird conversation earlier where he admitted he looked at her lately.

"Fuck it," Julie said aloud. She was horny and wanted to get off and laying there naked was a lot more fun than slipping her shorts to the side to play.

Julie slid under the cool sheets and, then playfully kicked it off as if exposing her body to a lover. She opened her legs and giggled. "Come on in, the waters just fine!"

Julie stared down at her long slender body stretched out on the bed, her legs wantonly spread and wished some cute guy was there to admire her. A guy with a hard cock and soft tongue who was going to spend the night giving her everything she wanted and in return unleashing her inner porn star to return the favor.

Instead she opened her drawer and plucked her six inch purple vibe from it. Turning it on, she placed the tip on her right nipple and moaned at the sensation. She spent some time teasing it before switching to her other breast.

In a dirtier mood than usual, she sucked it into her mouth, bobbing her head and closing her eyes, wishing the hard plastic was nice firm cock. She was already wiggling her hips, squirming on the bed and with no further teasing, she reached between her legs and slipped the vibe deep inside her wet pussy.

She turned it to its highest setting and groaned. "Oh, damn."

She closed her legs, crossing them at the ankles and picked her I-Pad up from the nightstand. Turning it on, she entered her password and went to her bookmarks and briefly scanned the list of her go to porn vids she bookmarked.

Julie selected the last one she'd bookmarked which she'd watched several times in the last couple of weeks. The video, titled guess who, really did it for, she wasn't quite sure why, but didn't really care, whatever she liked, she liked.

123456...9