Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,257 Followers

The premise of the video was a girl hosting a slumber party while her single, and of course hot, single father made himself scarce upstairs. One of the girls waited until the others were asleep and slipped upstairs.

She entered his dark room-supposedly dark as the camera caught everything , albeit dimly, and proceeded to wake the father up by stroking his cock. There was no dialogue as when he started to speak she covered his mouth her fingers, then switched to sucking him.

He lay there as she sucked him, then reversed herself, putting them into a sixty nine. From there she slid down the bed and rode him both ways, first reverse cowboy, then facing him while he played with her small perky tits.

Julie loved the premise and the shadowy action and no sound except for moans and whimpers drove her wild. The vide ended with the father moaning he was going to come and the girl sliding down the bed and sucking him off.

She didn't swallow, but let his cum drool from her mouth and down his cock. Without a word she slid off, slipped her nightshirt back on and exited the room. The end of the video showed the father downstairs that morning watching the girls frolic by the pool wondering which one it was.

The video went into repeat, showing each girl going down on him as he imagined it being each of them. The video ended with him realizing his watch was missing when he went to get ready for work.

On his way out the door, the hot little redhead ran up to his car as he was pulling out and said, "I think this is yours". She handed him the watch and without another word got into her car and drove off.

Julie fast forwarded to where the girl first game into the room and was kissing the father while stroking his long thick cock. Julie held the I-Pad with her left hand while her right slipped between her thighs and rubbed her clit in slow circles.

She took her times, playing the game of not wanting to come until the girl sucked him off, cum flowing out of her mouth and down his shaft. Julie had never been that dirty, she generally either swallowed it or finished with her hand, but vowed she'd do this to the next lucky recipient of her oral skills.

Right now the sexy redheads oral skills were on display as she slowly bobbed her head along that delicious looking cock. Julie imagined it between her lips and her hips jerked. She was going to pop way before the guy in the video that was for sure.

Julie teased her clit as much as she could, making it through the sixty nine during which the girl came, her squeals muffled by her mouth being full of cock. But by then her thighs were trembling and her large breasts heaving with her quickening breaths.

When the girl slid down the bed, and guided his cock inside her, the whimper of pleasure and look of pure bliss on her face while she sank down on the huge dick pushed Julie over the edge. She dropped the I-pad to grab her left nipple and squeeze it while her fingers sped up.

Her back arched and her legs straightened, her feet pointing forward as her body tensed under the pressure of her rapidly building climax. She turned her head and released a long loud moan into her pillow. As her pussy convulsed around the vibrator, and her hips bucked, she fought to keep her explosive orgasm quiet.

She rubbed her clit hard and fast while pinching her nipple harder and now moving her legs up and wiggling her ass, working the toy around in her quivering slit.

"Oh, god," she groaned into the pillow as her body continued to be wracked with pleasure. "Oh, my....God!"

The last word was shouted out as even in the throes of orgasm she saw her bedroom door swing open. Kyle stepped into the room just as she drew her knees up and managed to yank the pillow next to her over her breasts.

"Holy shit." Kyle's eyes widened as realized what he was seeing.

"What the fuck?" Julie shouted at him while leaning forward and managing to grab the edge of the sheet and pull it up over her. "Don't you fucking knock?"

"I...I did." Kyle stammered. "You didn't answer, but I knew you were home and I needed to talk to you and..." he paused and cocked his head. "What's that noise?"

"Get out!" Julie yelled at him, her face turning even redder when it dawned her the 'noise' was the vibrator humming away on the sheet between her legs were it had fallen out when she yanked her legs up.

"But, Julie, it's really important!"

"And I need to put some fucking clothes on! Go back to your room and I'll come in after I get over this fucking embarrassment."

"Sorry, Jules, really I....I should have knocked louder."

"Out!" She pointed to the door. "Now!"

Kyle turned and all but ran from the room slamming the door behind him. Julie fell back onto the pillow and straightened her legs, trying to catch her breath. Un-fucking-believable, she thought as she looked over to see the video was still playing.

Julie pushed the stop button, bringing the screen back to the beginning with the play again option. Not tonight, that was for sure. She lay there for a few minutes letting her body calm down. Fortunately, she'd been near the end of the orgasm, but still felt cheated and no more satisfied then when she'd started.

In spite of the air conditioning her face was hot and her body flushed in a combination of shame and passion. She tried not to think about how much he actually saw. Usually when she masturbated, she was under the sheet incase...what just happened, happened, or her mother just walked in which she had he bad habit of doing.

Tonight she'd been careless, not covered, completely naked. He was already gawking at her and now she'd possibly given his imagination a lot more to work with. She'd moved fast as soon as he came in, but he came in directly facing her, no way he didn't get a quick peek at her tits.

Fortunately her legs had been closed, but he'd heard the toy. Well, at least this answered the question of whether or not he was alone. That made her stop thinking about her embarrassment and got her curiosity going again, obviously there could only be one thing he wanted to talk about.

"Don't be a diva, Jules." She muttered the words her father said whenever she over reacted to something.

What just happened was mortifying, but they were brother and sister living under the same roof. Things like this happened and if anything it was surprising nothing like this had happened before. It would be something they'd laugh about down the line.

She swung her legs off the bed, and getting up donned the pajamas. Julie went to leave the room, but paused in front of the mirror. The shorts were silky with lace trim and fairly tight. The top was loose, but between not designed to be a full shirt and the size of her breasts making it even shorter, it didn't go much past the lower half of her tits.

Julie hadn't put a bra on and her nipples were easily visible. She stripped the shirt off and grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt from the pile of laundry she hadn't put away yet. The shirt covered some of her ass and baggy enough to not show off her boobs as much.

She made her way to his room and made it a point to knock hard and loud.

"Come in."

"See that?" Julie spoke as she came into the room. "That's called a loud knock and notice I didn't come barging in until I heard you?"

"I'm sorry, sis," he said quietly from where he sat on the edge of his bed. "I just...I fell asleep and when I woke up and saw your car there I...I just need to talk to you."

Kyle's voice was coming out in a hoarse whisper and he looked as if he were ready to cry.

"Something went wrong today didn't it?"

"As wrong as it possibly could." Kyle nodded and lowering his head, wiped at his eyes.

"Hey, its okay!" Julie sat next to him on the bed and put her arm around his shoulders "What happened, she didn't show up?"

"She did, it would have been better if she didn't."

Oh, boy, Julie thought by squeezed his shoulder reassuringly. "Just tell me what happened, I'm sure its not that bad."

"She showed up around eleven, right when she said she would." Kyle spoke with his head down and Julie had to strain to hear him.

"We went right to the pool and she took her sun dress off and she looked so damn good. She's a pretty girl, blonde, nice green eyes and a killer body. Her bikini was as small as the one you had on yesterday and I'm thinking oh my god, I'm going to have sex with this girl!"

"We swam for a awhile and she was hugging me in the pool and rubbing up on me a little. I thought I was going to pop in the damn pool. Then we lay out on the chairs for awhile and I put lotion on her back and legs, and she let me rub it on her ass."

"Okay," Julie spoke only because he'd gone silent and she was trying to get him to keep going. "So far so good, but you can just tell me what happened. You don't have to put yourself through this"

"I ask her if she'd like something to eat and she smiles and says no, but hopes I'm hungry because she's got something sweet for me to eat. She asks if I'm ready to go inside and I'm so fucking excited."

"We go up to my room and she sits on the bed and asks me to show her what I have for her. I'm pretty excited so when I take my suit off I'm..." he seemed to realize who he was talking to. "Um, excited."

"You were hard, I've been there, done that." Julie smiled, hoping he would, but he just nodded glumly.

"Right and she asks if it's all for her and I say yes, then she stands up and puts her arms around me and kisses me."

Where the hell was this going to go wrong?

"She tells me she's horny as fuck and we'll play all day, but for now she just wants it. I'm nervous and I'm just standing there with my hands by my sides. She grabs them and puts them on her tits through the bathing suit."

"Kyle get to it because this is sounding like it was exactly what you wanted."

"I was so nervous and excited my hands were shaking and she asks if I'm okay. I say yeah and she gives me this smile and says it's your first time isn't it?"

"I admit it is, I mean I'm shaking like a damn leaf and I was stuttering so not like I could hide it. Then she looks down and asks what happened. I look and I'm not that hard anymore. I'm like you know, halfway there."

"Oh, jeez." Julie knew where this was heading.

"I kind of say well, we could play and she could help me out."

"Not exactly smooth," Julie sighed. "But I think most girls who wanted it that bad would be happy to..." It was her turn to hesitate. Why couldn't dad be here, this was his thing, not hers. "Let's say work for it."

"She laughs kind of nasty and says she doesn't play with soft things, that a real man would be hard."

"What a bitch!"

"Well, she gets bitchier. She starts laughing more and I get upset and I tell her its not funny and she said it is. It was funny because rumor around school was I was a virgin and she lost a bet with some of her sorority sisters and was told to find out if it were true."

"So it was a fucking prank." Julie felt the anger rising up inside her. "I know where she lives and I'm going to go over there and smack that little snot up and down the damn street."

"That would make it worse. She's already telling everyone I'm a virgin. I don't need the next part to be my big sister got involved."

"So what happened, she just up and left?"

"Yup, she thanked me for letting her go swimming and for helping her avoid hazing then told me that they sell Viagra online and just walked right out of the room."

"I'm going to her sister. She's not like that, she'll...."

"It doesn't matter, Jules, what's done is done." He shook his head. "I was right there! If I hadn't been so nervous and it didn't make me lose my...lose it, she wouldn't have known and..."

"And what? Your first time would have been with a bitchy little cunt sent there by other bitchy cunts?"

"If I kept it up we would have f...had sex."

"No, she wouldn't have gone all the way. She came here as a sorority game, she had no intention of going all the way. You didn't miss out, Kyle." Julie wasn't totally convinced of that. Her brother was a good looking guy and if he had been confident and ready so to speak, the little slut might have gotten herself a fuck out of the deal.

"We'll never know I guess."

"So okay, she played a cruel trick on you and you're disappointed. You live you learn, so now you find some..."

"That's not the end of it." Kyle picked his phone up from the bed. "I got this text an hour after she left. It's a link to her sororities Facebook page."

"Oh, fuck," Julie took the phone and saw he'd already clicked the link for her.

"Went over Kyle Grant's house to have a little play date," Kyle spoke as Julie looked at the post. "Went for a swim then up to his room, started off hot, but then he couldn't keep little Kyle hard and started whining he was a virgin. Rumor's true girls, Kyle's a virgin! Now how about one of you go throw the poor boy a pity fuck, but make sure you bring your Viagra."

"You memorized it?"

"I read it twenty times and it had over a hundred likes and twenty comments last I looked."

"Well you're not going to look again." Julie went back to the text and deleted it. "And Miss Lindsay my English professor is part of the council of student affairs. I'm going to her with this. This is a personal attack and against the school's personal conduct. It's not only coming down but that bitch house is getting put in time out."

"Let it go, Jules."

"Bullshit! No one does this to my brother." Julie took his chin in her hand and lifted his head. "Look at me. This will be okay. It will blow over soon and you don't go to that school. No one seeing that knows you."

"She used my damn name."

"Kyle, its..."

"I don't even care that much about that! I care that again it didn't happen! Jesus, is it so hard to have sex? I mean I tried to do the right thing, wait, find a serious girl. That blew up on me now I do the sleazy thing and that blows up worse!"

He was yelling, but there were tears on his cheeks and Julie's heart went out to him.

"What can I do to help?"

"Nothing, I just don't get it, Julie. I think I'm an okay looking guy."

"You're better than that, Kyle. You're really cute."

"I'm a nice guy, I treat girls with respect. I get good grades, I work. I think I'm a good person. Why the hell can't I just have this one thing?"

"Okay, you're getting a little dramatic," Julie chided him. "You're eighteen, you have plenty of time and..."

"I'm just so frustrated, I was so close twice and this time I couldn't get it up. What if that happens again?"

"Big head controls the little head. You think like that it will happen. So just think..."

"It did happen, how can I not think of it? God, it was right there. I'm such a fucking loser."

Kyle put his head in his hands and his shoulders shook, He was no longer tearing up, but crying.

"Oh, Kyle, I'm sorry." Julie put her arms around him and her heart melted when he put his head on her shoulder like he had when they were little kids and he was upset. "I know this sucks in every way, but you'll get past it. You're a healthy and horny eighteen year old, like you said Miss Williams got you going, at that point you know it has to work!"

"Got a point there." Kyle laughed softly in between sniffling.

"And if you think your day was bad? At least you didn't get caught with your hand in the cookie jar by your little brother."

"Oh, yeah, sorry again."

"It's okay. If nothing else you know I'm feeling a little losery myself."

"But you've done it and you're hot. I'm hopeless."

"Kyle, look at me." She waited until he lifted his head. "You are everything you just said, cute, smart, respectful, and responsible and I'd add damn sweet and girls do love that. You're a great guy and an awesome little brother."

"Thanks, now I need a girl not my sister to think that."

"There's no losers in this family Kyle." She winked. "Only awesome people like me and you. Go to bed, get some sleep and put this shit behind you. It's going to happen, Kyle. Soon I promise."

"You're just saying that."

"Would you rather me say you're going to die an eighty year old virgin, you fucking loser?"

"Um, no."

"Tell you what, you keep thinking like that? I'll tell Miss Williams you think she's hot and you want to play cub to her cougar."

"Oh, that's..." he stopped and shrugged. "Who am I kidding, if she called I'd run right over."

"Kyle if you're worried about not getting it up? Seeing her naked would shrivel it up into your damn balls."

Kyle burst out laughing. "Okay, not that desperate yet."

"See you're laughing, you'll be fine." Julie rose from the bed and put her hand on his cheek. "Seriously, Kyle, you'll get past this."

"Thanks, you are the best big sister ever."

"Never forget that, you little shit." Julie told him as she walked out of his room.

She went back into hers and this time locking her door, stripped off the shirt and shorts and climbed back into bed. She had to get Kyle laid, but how? If she found a nice girl who might be interested, it would take time as they dated.

If she found a girl who was more casual with sex, there could be a repeat of today where he got nervous and they wouldn't have the patience to deal with him. At this point she found herself thinking of Mindy.

She'd just said today she'd screw Kyle if he weren't her brother. What if she gave her the go ahead? Mindy was a ball buster, but knew there was a time and place for it. If Julie told her what happened she would feel bad for Kyle.

Maybe bad enough that she would do her best friend the biggest favor ever and give Kyle what he needed? The problem was Kyle would then follow Mindy around like a damn puppy dog; he kind of did that now, it would be ten times worse if she fucked him.

He'd make a fool of himself and probably get Mindy to the point she'd get pissed off and tell him she only screwed him because Julie asked her to. Then again, Kyle was pretty bright and might think Julie put her up to it anyway.

Would he even care at this point?

"Wow," she mumbled. "Kyle was right, why is this complicated?"

She needed to get her brother laid, but without it turning into drama afterwards. Julie went to roll over and winced when something dug into her side. She pulled the I-pad out from under the sheet and went to put it on the nightstand.

When she hit it, the screen came up showing the image of the redhead riding her friend's father in the dark and the words "Guess Who" over the play now button.

"Damn," she whispered.

She stared at the still for a couple minutes her mind racing. It could work, it really could! Shutting the I-pad off she grabbed her cell phone and scrolled through until she found the number she was looking for.

"Hey, Julie, what's going on?"

"Hey, Keri, you have any plans tomorrow night?"

"I don't know I might go to the mall and catch a movie with Nicole."

"Nicole's around?"

"Yeah, her summer internship fell through so she's home until August, why?"

"My folks are away for the weekend and Mindy's coming over tomorrow. Nothing big, just hanging by the pool then get some take out and watch movies. She's going to spend the night and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Invite Nicole, I haven't seen her in months."

"Hey, that sounds great, count us in. She was going to spend the night at my house, we'll just come over there instead." She laughed. "Better keep Kyle's tongue in his mouth with us by the pool."

"He has to work during the day, won't be home until about nine and he'll go straight to bed. He won't be bugging us."

"Oh, he's okay, he's a not a pain, just likes to stare."

"Well, who wouldn't look at you sexy ladies?"

"Fine I'll spring for pizza." Keri laughed. "See you tomorrow."

Julie hung up and laying back on the pillow smiled. If Kyle thought she was awesome now what would he think if he found out she was behind him getting a super sexy surprise tomorrow night. He wouldn't know which girl it was and it would drive him nuts, but all that would really matter is he would get laid and be able to get the next girl on his own.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,257 Followers
123456...9