Shifter Sports Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without removing her lips from his dick, she pauses and makes an inarticulate noise that sounds vaguely like "Um Hum." Then she smiles around the rod and resumes working it, seemingly an inexhaustible suck toy who is honored to service him.

Larry resumes speaking, "so, I know you're really disoriented and confused right now, but I'm serious—you CAN do this, you can succeed. One thing, though: if, like me, you ever get to the point where you can't stand it anymore, I'll bet that I can persuade Mizz Bergen to let you spend a weekend with her. And perhaps you and she can take turns wearing her strap-on to restore your internal balance of fucker vs fuckee. Plus, if you ever reach the point where you can summon 'Mel' to replace 'Melania,' I KNOW she'd be happy to accommodate Mel. She likes an occasional strange cock like that. What do you think?"

Just at that moment, he gasps and comes so violently that little squirts of white goo pop out of the ends of her lips. For a minute, Melania has to focus on swallowing. She struggles to catch her breath, then methodically licks every inch of his dick before sitting back, allowing the tip to finally slip out of her mouth, still gleaming from her spit.

Then she drops her eyes to the floor, and, like the well-trained slut she is becoming, dutifully thanks her boss for the "honor of entertaining your delicious dick." Looking a little wistful, she inquires, "Do you really think that Mizz Bergen would let Mel make love to her some time?"

(The end)