All Comments on 'Shifting Gears Ch. 18-19'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story! Side note: General Chuck Yeager died at 97 with only 14000 flying hours...25000 in a younger man is literally impossible...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Let me first temper my comments with this. I like most of SteveWallace's work. I particularly like "Doc and The Porn Star" and "Jim and Edie Again". His stories all seem to fit into a template where he continually beats the polyamory drum until the reader is deaf. Hey, he's the author and it is his work so he can do what he wants. I just tend to get bored and tune out before he completes the series. The series chapters are usually to long and there are too many chapters. He includes too much extraneous information and dialogue that does nothing to advance the story. So you say: "Why continue to read his work?" In short, I am intrigued by the lifestyle, however, I am not sure it would work for most of us. His characters are all high functioning well employed people and there is always one mega millionaire to finance the fun. Just my opinion. I will keep reading because the lifestyle is arousing.

Sparky134Sparky134almost 3 years ago

I like all of Steve Wallace's works. I have been a slow reader and find a topic I am interested in has helped.

I missed out on a lot of things (relationship wise) in my younger days until I was stationed in the South of France.

I do love all the details Steve puts into his work. So the chapters are long, no big deal.

Fiction or not they are interesting stories. My favorite at present is the Loosing Up series. I hope it continues.

Thanks for your efforts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES