Shingle Beach

Story Info
An erotic encounter on a shingle beach.
751 words
4.06
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," she said, squeezing his hand in anticipation and yearning. A yearning to explore this vast landscape of sun-blasted pebbles.

Trudging steadily across the sheet of stones was as recollective an experience she had had since her visit here. The UK was beautiful but she had longed for the vast and open vistas of her native South America.

He had said it would be a surprise and he had not disappointed. She wrapped an arm around his waist, partly to steady herself but more from a need to hold him close.

The stones had been absorbing solar heat all day and they radiated warmth. She reached down and scooped one up, smooth and round and warm as a soft boiled egg.

The shingle plain rose before them, obscuring any view beyond. They scrambled to the crest and the sea was revealed to them - sparkling - waves crisping against the shore.

They slid down the other side, hands clasped and giggling at the sheer joy of it.

The shingle bank created an acoustic barrier, insulating them from all extraneous sound except the hypnotic shushing of the waves.

She takes it all in, eyes skimming across this ageless panorama of glittering horizons and shingle coast, enveloping her in its geological embrace.

Looking down at the shingle she recognises chalcedony, chert, quartz, jasper and the unmistakable glow of carnelian. A blanket of ancient energy, forged in primeval volcanic floes and eons of sedimentary accretion.

She looks at him now, tanned and fit, eyes like flint in the sun, his wetsuit revealing that he is already aroused, his beard sparkling with salt spray.

"Lay down," he says.

She does so, holding his neoprene clad arm for support with one hand and holding the hem of her summer dress with the other.

She had worn no underwear on his instruction and the hot pebbles oozed warmth through the thin fabric and invited her to give in to their embrace.

"Close your eyes", he says.

He lays a large stone, hot and heavy, in each of her open palms,

"Don't move."

The instruction thrills her...each hand pinned to the ground, no desire to move a muscle.

He places another hot stone on her chest above her breasts.

This is sublime...these stones, alternately warmed by the sun, then chilled in a fathomless ocean, tossed and tumbled for a thousand years, smoothed by ceaseless friction...binding her to this bed of warm submission.

Another stone...this time just below the navel...so warm...her back arching now...

She brings the soles of her feet together...opening her milky thighs and inviting...yes!...his hand...

Softly stroking upward, downward, up again, her whole body coursing with liquid pleasure...

"Please..." she moans, his fingers caressing her labia, seeking...seeking...there!

No rush...there is not a soul here to disturb them...only the shushing of the sea and the distant cry of gulls...

His finger slips slowly into her...now two...so wet...

She yields to him, body quivering, anchored to the shore by her own imagination...

He moves his thumb to her clitoris...barely making contact...just so...she thrusts her hips upward as he reaches his hand beneath her, cupping her lower back, just above the buttocks.

She grips the stones in her fists...writhing in anticipation of what will surely follow. His hand slips from her, briefly, to unzip his wetsuit. She thrills to the sound, opening her legs now to receive his rock hard cock. He pushes the tip...just, ever so softly, into her cunt...so wet now.

Drawing back, he pushes again, the rigid shaft plunging deep into her. She arches further, mouth open in a silent spasm of ecstasy, her whole body vibrating like a tuning fork.

She draws her knees around his hips, eyes tight shut but swimming with light and shadow.

Still holding her hips, he pushes warm shingle beneath her, creating a pebble cushion that raises her hips to just the right angle, moving inside her with a fluid rhythm, their breathing and the cresting waves the only sounds.

Driving into her so urgently now, his pelvic bone playing against her clitoris. Ripples of pleasure one after the other, wave after wave of shimmering orgasm that flood deep through her vagina.

Her mouth opens to cry out in pleasure but is filled with his wet probing tongue. She sucks on it, knowing this is a sign that he will now fill her with his cum...his cock pulses inside her...hot semen rushing into her, filling her completely.

She opens her eyes...releases her grip, and drops into infinite awareness...

Stoned.