Shinny Pt. 01

Story Info
Shinny contemplates another year.
1.3k words
3.94
3.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
39 Followers

This story is the property of the author and cannot be copied or used in part or in entirety with the express written consent of the author. This story is published in Literotica and if it appears on any other site it has been stolen and re-published without the author's consent. The subject of this story is a real woman and the author has her permission to write and publish this story.

It was circled there on the calendar on the wall. I stood there looking at it and thought that it was still months away, so not so close, but then came the thought that it was close -- really close, and I felt a knot in my stomach. My 40th birthday. It was coming. It was strange -- I had never had any problems with any previous birthdays. I was really happy when I turned 21. When I turned 30 it was not a problem. I was established with a job and a career and I didn't miss the uncertainty of my 20's at all. I had several friends who dreaded turning 30. I'm an Asian woman as are many of my friends. When I turned 26 and again at 27 my parents had asked me, "Will your boyfriend ask you to marry him this year? You aren't getting any younger, you know." Most Asian parents of girls are this way. They want their girls married by the time they are 26. In fact, the same is true of Asian parents and their sons, although they cut their sons a little more slack and don't bug them so much about it, but all of my Asian friends who are males told me that their parents were also complaining that they weren't married yet if they had not married by 28 or 29.

Before I turned 28 I told both of my parents not to say anything to me about my age and marriage. I told them I was happy with my life and that I didn't need a husband to be happy. It was true -- I really did feel that way. My parents saw that what I had told them was sincere and they also could see that I really was happy. They also both love me a lot and respect my choices, so they stopped asking me when I was going to marry. When I turned 35, my mother took me aside and told me that she was proud of me and didn't care if I married or not. I was really shocked! I didn't expect that at all! She went on to tell me that many of her friends had told her that their married daughters were not happy in their marriages. The husbands cheated on them, or couldn't get good jobs to support their families, or had drinking problems, or were just lazy. My mom told me that she had only one friend who had a happily married daughter. I'll never forget, she looked straight into my eyes and said, "Good you not marry. Many men just trouble. You enjoy your life." I thought my mom and dad were happy together but her remark made me wonder a little about that.

My 30's had been good years. I had a good income, good health and I was enjoying life. I had boyfriends when I wanted them, and when I didn't want them I could hook up for sex anytime I wanted to, even during the Covid pandemic. I'm a lucky woman; there's no doubt. My parents gave me good genes. I'm not a beauty queen but I know I'm attractive and I've never had any difficulties getting boyfriends and hookups. My mom is pretty and buxom and I was lucky to get her genes. Most of the time the first thing that guys notice about me are my 36C's. That annoyed me for awhile in my 20's when I wanted them to like me for who I am, but I eventually accepted the fact that most guys love tits and for most guys the bigger the better, and mine are magnificent, if I say so myself.

I really didn't have anything to be fearful of turning 40. My parents weren't freaking out that I wasn't married yet. I had a good job, not much debt, lived independent of my parents and did whatever I wanted to do. I was able to stay in good shape by doing yoga and hitting the gym mostly. Less frequently I would go running or swimming. I had put on a few pounds over the years but those pounds were in the right places. I had nice curves and a bubble butt that always got plenty of looks after they had checked out my tits. Yet...40. Forty. Something about turning forty soon was not sitting well with me. One day a person is 39 and the next day she is 40. Logically, its not a big deal, but I caught myself looking at the calendar and wondering what life would be like once I actually turned 40.

In my 20's my boyfriends were always older than me. I liked "older guys" who were at least 4 or 5 years older. When I was 31 for the very first time in my life I went out with a guy who was younger than me. I can laugh about that now but at the time I thought it was a big deal. I remember talking with him about it that night and I guess that maybe I was talking too much about it because he never called me back after that night. It was more than a year before I dated a younger guy again. That went much better and he was my steady boyfriend for almost two years before he broke up with me -- he found out that I had hooked up with another guy one weekend when I was out with my girlfriends and got drunk. I'm not a slut fucking lots of different guys but I have never been a girl who wanted to be with only one guy.

I do have a naughty side. For years in my 20's I would also do side gigs as an adult model. It started with me posing nude for photographers. My best friend Sethy did this with me so I felt a lot safer doing this with her there and it paid well. Eventually it progressed into shooting nude videos and then doing sex scenes with a man. Later it became group sex sessions; usually I was the only woman and I'd have sex with two or three guys; sometimes more. Those paid really well and I liked having plenty of money to buy clothing, shoes and handbags I wanted. I also got to travel to Hawaii, Hong Kong and Thailand. A number of my girlfriends were doing these porn shoots also on the side, so we all had plenty of money and we travelled and partied together. We had a good time and some of my friends are really sexy and attractive. When we were all together we always got lots of interest from hot guys wherever we went.

I heard my boyfriend's voice behind me, "You OK babe?" His arms slipped around me and I felt him pull me close to his body behind me. His mouth was next to my ear and he whispered, "You're just standing there looking at the calendar. Anything wrong?"

I put my hands on his arms and replied, "No, I was just thinking about turning 40 in a few months. Maybe I'm a little scared of getting old. This isn't like me. I have never feared birthdays before."

Gregory had arrived just a few minutes earlier. We had been seeing each other for almost two months. He turned me around to face him and looked into my eyes and said, "My lovely Shinny, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about. You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met" and he leaned into me and kissed me long and hard. I melted into his arms. We didn't even make it into my bedroom -- he fucked me right there on the couch. I think it was exactly what I needed to forget my anxiety about turning forty soon. A good fucking solves lots of problems.

zamm
zamm
39 Followers