Shinny Pt. 04

Story Info
After fucking in public, what's next?
2.8k words
4.25
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

This story is the property of the author and cannot be copied or used in part or in entirety without the express written consent of the author. This story is published in Literotica and if it appears in any other site it has been stolen and re-published without the author's consent. The subject of this story is a real woman and the author has her permission to write and publish this story.

Shinny

Oh fuck! It was just after I felt the first cum wave passing through me when I heard Sam cry out behind me that he was cumming too and then I felt him spurt deep inside me. I was feeling too delicious at that time to say anything but a couple minutes later, after I felt like I had come down from the clouds and after Sam's half-flaccid cock had slipped out of my cunt, I quickly became frustrated and upset. I turned around and glared at him and barked out loudly, "Shit! You came inside me! Don't you know you should have pulled out?! Fuck! What's wrong with you? You bastard!"

It had been years since any man had cum in my pussy. I was still getting my periods and I was always careful to put a condom on a guy before he fucked me in my pussy, and if I didn't have a condom at that time, I made sure he would cum on my breasts or my tummy. Shit! I became pregnant once when I was 23 and had an abortion and I didn't want to repeat that mistake again. Shit! Then I realized that I had just finished menstruating two days ago, so the chances that I would be fertile now were pretty low. My cycles are very consistent, either 25 or 26 days, so I thought I would probably not get pregnant, but I was still frustrated and angry that this had happened. Shit! He's old enough to know better than to cum inside a woman! I thought he was a nice guy but now he's acting like an arrogant prick!

I was probably shooting darts at him from my eyes - I was pissed - but he looked back at me calmly with neither anger nor defensiveness. He said, "Oh, Shinny, I'm sorry, I should have..."

"Sorry? Sorry?!" I shot back at him cutting him off in mid-sentence, "I've got your cum inside me and might get pregnant and you tell me you are sorry?! Fuck you! You are sorry! You should have what, mother fucker? You should have put on a condom, is what you should have done. Shit!" I really was upset now. What a lame piece of shit he is!

He continued to look at me calmly and without any excitement, and that was getting me even more angry! The son-of-a-bitch didn't even want to take responsibility! Shit! Sometimes men really made me angry!

"Shinny, what I should have done was tell you that I had a vasectomy not long after my third child was born. I'm shooting blanks. I had my tubes snipped many years ago."

"What?" I just looked at him. I think my mouth dropped open in disbelief. I had heard about vasectomies and guys getting snipped, but I had never met a man who had done it. "Are you serious? You really had a vasectomy?" I felt my anger ebbing away, but then I thought maybe he was just saying this so I wouldn't be angry at him. "Don't tell me this if it isn't true! Don't say this just so I won't worry!" I could feel myself getting angry again.

"It's true, Shinny, and I apologize for not telling you before, but honestly, after you kissed me I couldn't think about anything else but you." The look in his eyes was telling me that his words were true, or he was one of the most accomplished liars since Donald Trump. The anger in my body subsided as quickly as it had built up.

"After our third child was born, my wife and I talked about it and we thought three kids was enough. Don't get me wrong, we loved kids and loved all three of ours, but we also hoped that they would all attend university, and that's expensive. I had read that hysterectomies can sometimes lead to complications for women and that vasectomies are relatively easy to perform with basically no complications later, so I elected for the vasectomy. It was easy."

Shit! All my anger was completely gone now and was replaced with guilt. I had told him to get fucked and called him a motherfucker to his face and a son-of-a-bitch in my mind. Shit! I really hate it when I let anger overcome me and say things that I regret later. I took a deep breath and read his face one last time. His eyes, his face, and his body language all told me that he was telling me the truth. Shit! Time to eat crow. "Sam, I'm sorry I said those horrible things to you. It's just that I got pregnant once and had to get an abortion and I never want to have to do that again. I'm usually really careful about guys wearing a condom. I don't know why I didn't think about that this time." It was true. Why didn't I think about that? 'That's not like me' I thought. Walking back to the car I was trying to understand why I had not asked him if he had a condom while I was undressing. That's when I usually ask.

After we got back in the car, I kind of held my breath waiting for what he would do next. In my experience, after fucking a guy for the first time, he usually does one of two things - he either wants to get away as fast as possible, or he talks about how much he loves me. In my experience, it's about 60% that want to leave and 40% who have fallen in love. I don't take it personally when a guy is practically out the door after fucking. I don't think he's really running away from me; I think he's running away from anything resembling a commitment. At least, in conversations with my girlfriends, they have had similar experiences and we all interpret it that way. Most guys just want a fuck and after they get it they just want to go. Some guys mistake a fuck for love or intimacy, and after a hookup I've had plenty of guys tell me how much they love me and can we meet again tomorrow. Honestly, if I had to choose between the two I'd pick the former. It really annoys me when a guy I've just slept with declares his undying love for me and wants me to move in with him. It's just sex. Don't they understand that? Later they get uptight and defensive and angry when I don't want to move in with them and don't reciprocate their true love.

Maybe that's why I've never been with any guy for more than two years. Most guys get wrapped up in trying to be macho and strong and have strong ideas about males and females and what each is supposed to do and not do. My problems with guys usually are due to the fact that I don't feel like I have to be with only one guy. Once it seems like I have a connection with a guy, I always tell him that and at the start he says that it's OK, he can live with me meeting other guys. And usually, early on with a guy, I don't have other lovers because I don't feel the need, but inevitably, once I've slept with someone else and told him about it, he will tell me he is disappointed and hurt, and then he gets angry and calls me a slut. I don't know; maybe I am, but after that happens it never ends well. Once that happens it is usually the end, or near the end of the relationship.

Sam

After we both got dressed and had the conversation about my vasectomy, I noticed that the sun was low on the horizon and I knew from living 5 years in Indonesia that in places close to the equator the sun literally drops out of the sky at dusk, compared with more prolonged sun-downs in areas further north, so I asked Shinny if we could stay awhile and watch dusk. We found a relatively level spot not too close to the cliff and sat down to watch the end of the day. There were plenty of big puffy cumulus clouds in the sky and the light from the sun was already refracting through them in shades of yellow, orange and pink. It was a magnificent sky and it only took minutes for it to progress to shades of red and deep red.

We sat there looking at nature's handiwork in the heavens while I had my arm around her holding her next to me. I had felt her anger about cumming inside her, but she had calmed down after I told her I had a vasectomy. She rested one of her hands on my thigh. I was happy and content and it seemed she was also. We talked about the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises we had ever seen and where we were then. I apologized to her for pinching her nipple and asking her if she brought me here to fuck me in plain sight from the viewing platform. She said she did not and I believed her. There was no reason not to, just as there was no reason not for her to believe I had my tubes tied.

"Sam, I brought you here because I thought you would enjoy the view" she said, "Fucking you was the furthest thing from my mind when we left from the fort. Honestly, once we were here and you described the view as breathtaking, I just suddenly got this thought that I wanted to see if kissing you would be breathtaking. Is that crazy? It just popped into my head, so I did it. It's kinda how I live my life, Sam. I just go where the muse tells me to go most of the time."

"Shinny" I responded, looking into her eyes, "I totally understand. It's much the way I try to live as well. Follow where my heart and instincts tell me to go." While we were getting dressed earlier I was thinking about how spectacularly lucky I was! Shinny is beautiful and sexy and from what I knew of her so far, she was also a nice person, when she wasn't pissed-off. The thought that was filling my brain as I was putting my clothes back on earlier was 'How did this happen?!' When she stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck, she took me completely by surprise.

Then, when she kissed me...well...I completely gave in to the moment. It was only later that I started to wonder how this came about and why in the world would a woman as gorgeous as Shinny feel attracted to me, or attracted enough to fuck me? After all, she had never said she was attracted to me. I wasn't sure how old she was because she had never said. If I had to guess I would probably say late 20's. Her skin was flawless, she didn't have a wrinkle on her face, her body was killer, and she was able to hold up her end of a conversation. I recalled when I told her that my daughter was 30, a younger woman would likely have said, "Oh my God, you are so old!" or "Oh, she's older than me!" Shinny didn't say anything like that. In fact, I don't recall her saying anything in response but I do remember her looking into my eyes in a warm, knowing way, like what I said resonated with her.

I knew better than to ask her whether she was attracted to me and why did she kiss me and fuck me although I was desperate to know. I also didn't want to tell her how blown-away I was that a beautiful sexy woman like her would choose me for sex. There's just no good way to express that without it sounding like I was some older guy grateful for sex with her.

Shinny

Once we were back in the car, he asked me if I had plans for the rest of the night. Instantly my senses went into high alert. That question meant that he wanted to be with me, but of course at this time I didn't know what he had planned, or if there was a plan. I did not have anything planned for the rest of the evening but I didn't want to tell him that, so I asked instead, "What have you got in mind?"

I had not started the car yet, so I could look over at him. It's a lot harder to lie to a person when they are looking you in the eyes and if he was going to hand me some bullshit, I wanted to maximize my chances of detecting it. He looked at me and said, "Shinny, it's been so great to meet you. I feel fortunate and you've been really kind to me. I'd like to do something nice for you. You deserve it."

I had not expected him to say that. All I could say in response was, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"And what nice thing would you like to do for me?" I asked. I was getting more intrigued by the second.

"Well" he said, "You will find out soon and I guarantee you will like it."

"You guarantee it?" I said raising my voice a little. "Sam, you hardly know me, and you guarantee I will like it?" I had started the car and was pulling out of the parking lot. After pulling into the road and getting the car up to speed, I glanced over at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Yes, I guarantee it!"

We drove down the road for a few minutes. I was silent and although my attention was on the road my mind was busy trying to figure out what he could be so sure that I would like.

"Sam" I said glancing over at him, "Does what you are planning have anything to do with sex?"

He laughed. "No."

'What?!?' I thought. I was pretty certain that it had to be sexual, and now he said it was not. Could I trust him? He had been truthful with me about everything so far, but one never knows and I certainly didn't know this guy.

"Is that a grocery store up ahead?" he asked pointing ahead of us. I replied that it was. Sam was looking intently out the window up ahead. As we approached it, Sam asked me to pull into the parking lot. It was a small strip mall by the main road. There was the grocery store there and a few other shops. After I parked and turned off the car, I was going to get out when Sam looked over at me and said, "Please wait here in the car, if you don't mind. I'd like this to be a surprise. I won't be more than 15 minutes." He opened the door, smiled at me, got out, and started walking to the grocery store.

'A surprise?' I thought. I was surprised already. I watched him walk into the grocery store. 'He's going shopping for food? What is going on here? Is food the surprise? How would food be something really nice for me?' I was genuinely mystified. I sat in the car for a few minutes just wondering what he was up to. What if I have it all wrong about him? What if he is some sicko weirdo? He didn't have a strange vibe about him but I couldn't figure this out. I pulled out my phone and started chatting with my friend Sethy. I told her I had met this older guy at the pool earlier this week and that I had taken him to the fort and to Two Lovers Point and that I had fucked him at the ledge (that's what we called it). Sethy asked if it was fun and I replied, it was, it was really fun but I was nervous most of the time. She said she wanted to hear more about it but she was getting ready to go out with Taka and asked where I was. I told her that I was still with the guy. I was in the car and we had stopped at a grocery store so he could buy some food.

"Groceries? WTF?" Sethy texted. "Be careful."

I was about to text her back when the door opened and Sam climbed in with a bag of groceries.

I looked over at him and said, "We aren't going any further until you tell me more about what you have planned!"

zamm
zamm
42 Followers