All Comments on 'Shipping and Handling Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome Back

And what a comeback, by having 2 bad guys Crowbar put in prison join those who nearly nuked Town & County.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The great stories continue

Good to have you back, it's like withdrawal symptoms if there is no story from you.

Great set of new adventures / whodunnits coming up.

Privileged reading you

MasterDonald101452MasterDonald101452over 4 years ago
Thank God

I have been checking every morning for my fix of the Wife Watch Man,28 days without is a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
Withdrawl

Geeze im with everybody else haha never can get the next part fast.enough.Really appreciate all ur hard work to bring me great entertainment.Another great start to what im sure will b a awesome story.My wife gets tired of me running her off the computer everyday to ck see if there is anything new.

666iceman666icemanover 4 years ago
'I See You WW'

Words of greeting 'I see you' That I picked up whilst working in Africa and means a greeting of a friend. Used here to greet you back after so long without my fix of your great 'pen-man ship'. I am impressed on how you can write so well and have a life as well!.

As soon as MCD detectives spoke about the removal vans one had to know that somewhere along the line there would be a tie in with the IC's area and as the saying goes in my Country 'Someone has now placed the fox inside the chicken pen'. Just the protection of close family and friends will ensure a great deal of resources are placed in a protection mode and not used as a force to capture those 'perps'.

Leading to a showdown between the IC and his 'Clan Troy' to serve the deserts to their feast of mayhem that they are planning to carry out. As my moto is 'Who Dares'

I am looking forward to the path they take and the one that the IC does to sort it out and trust that your following chapters will keep the score of 5+ * to each and everyone that you write.

Take care my friend and stay happy and healthy as you write....

Iceman

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
ONCE AGAIN

the opposing teams have been concealed for their I.D.s and whose the team leader, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Don never gets a rest and bringing back 2 jalldd perps is a great idea.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES