All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 02: Titania'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Loving this story - really good scifi, and lots of banging.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for reading & commenting - you made my day!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Hottest

Hottest Space Whore ever! Five stars! Keep'em cumming please.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Could be a tag line in there:

In the cold, dark depths of Space, ship's whore Sam burns ever hotter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erotic

Really erotic and thrilling story. Great continuation to your "Ship's Whore" series. Very descriptive and vivid, with great fictional universe build-up/development. Your sexual encounter with Dione was smoking hot. Good explanation for the Titans' attitude towards Earth girls too. Messed up, but believable. I also really liked your description of zero gravity sex, how men would shoot their load at you from across the room LOL. My favorite part was: "I glowered up at her, making her laugh. Determined to make her come at least once, and as quickly as possible, I started fucking my throat with her cock, driving down hard to swallow her wholly before easing off, pausing as infrequently as possible to catch some air.

Dione was content at first to let me do all the work, but as her excitement built, her hips began to thrust back, until she was slamming her cock into my mouth with such strength I was sure I would be bruised internally for days.

When I was sure I could stand it no longer, she grabbed my head and held me firmly, and I felt her cock stiffen painfully, deep within in my throat, before pulsing for what seemed like an age, pouring cum into my belly.

My body almost screaming with the need for oxygen, I shoved her away from me, gasping huge breaths, as Dione's cock spurted a last few glistening streams of clear cum across my face.

Dione bent down to kiss me. "You are going to be very popular," she said, grinning. "How about that dinner and date?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, once I found my voice."

So hot. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more. You are pretty talented and kinky.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I can just imagine near-zero-g porn being full of men firing their cum across the room... :-)

In true-zero-g, it would just be too messy for that.

Thanks for reading & commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still love it!

Super creative and arousing, great balance of sex scenes with plot development and you can write - haven't found any issues with tense, no homonym substitutions, none of the usual frustrating Lit writing annoyances. Must run, Chapt 3 beckons.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I do make the odd mistake here and there, just because I'm impatient to publish.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Very Creative

Excellent characters, no annoying mistakes, and there's definitely a storyline too. Still my beating heart! Let me say again, very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erotic

Really sexy and thrilling chapter, short but eventful. I especially liked the part where you and Dione had sex in public. So hot. Interesting set up for future stories. I wonder what awaits you at Minerva. Looking forward to reading more.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading & commenting! Hope you enjoy the rest...

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

How sweet , the guy below thinks it's you . Awe !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES