Shirley's Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you would with me. No problem. C'mon, a quick dip to rinse off then I'll start teaching you to eat pussy."

"Have you any idea how bloody cold that water is?" he chuckled.

"Very! Was skinny dipping at 6 o'clock this morning, alone I might add."

"Bugger!" he exclaimed happily, "was hoping to dodge that bullet but if an old lady can handle it then I'm sure her young stud is up to the job."

"Her young stud? I can work with that," I laughed.

We held hands and ran down the beach.

"You know the only way to do this is to run straight in and get wet all over, right?"

"I'm afraid I do, Geronimoooo," I shouted as we ran into the small waves as far as possible before falling flat on our faces into the surf.

=== === ===

He towelled me down very carefully taking particular attention to my delicate bits. 'Don't want you getting sore, young lady. Do we?' I returned the favour and finished by checking the entire length of his magnificent young cock for stray salt, with my throat.

"Don't want your beautiful cock poking salt deep into my cunt and making it sore, do we?" I observed loud enough for him to hear clearly.

"Well, you'd better not do that more than a couple of times, I've got classes to attend," he laughed.

Popping his cock out I asked;

"Only two? You rationing me?"

"OK, three then but I really do want to get to my class... if you don't mind?" he chuckled.

=== === ===

"Whoa! Slow down, you move to fast. Gotta make the moment last... you've got to get me feeling groovy," I laughed.

"Oops! Sorry teach. Eager student an' all that. Maybe I should get the theory before I practice?" he laughed.

"Boys and girls are different..."

"Gedaway! I didn't know that," he chuckled mischievously.

I laughed with him. I liked him, a lot. Nice cock, good looking, sense of humour, a quick mind. Notice how they are ordered in priority? I also ignored his rude interruption and went on to explain that a girl liked to be teased and tantalised. Wooed and seduced. Explored and experimented upon unlike boys who just wanted the girl to go straight for the main course.

Nibble a girls ear lobes and it sends tingles through her body which often end up exciting her pussy. She'll be eager for more, giving the guy the chance to bring her nicely to the point where she is hungrily begging for it.

Nibble a guys ears and he'll just think the girl's got no idea about anatomy and that his dick is between his legs and he would prefer it between hers. Just stop pissing about and get on with it!

"So, to eat a girl's cunt I have to wash her ears?" he asked in mock surprise.

"Well, as I've already had your cock in my throat twice and you've shot at least part of a load into my belly, we could probably dispense with the subtleties on this occasion but the tenet remains sound. Work up to getting your head between her legs gently and you've a better chance of getting your cock-head in there afterwards. As I said we can dispense with that part for now..."

I went on to give detailed advice on what a girl might enjoy...

=== === ===

"Ohhh yes! Just there, little lick with a soft tongue then.... Argh! God you learn fast!"

I could feel him happily lapping up my juices as my upper body twisted and gyrated frantically. My upper body could move and my lower legs were all over the place. The region of my throbbing cunt he held perfectly still so that I could squirt my lust straight into his mouth. God! Even David hadn't done that. It took a while but I eventually got my shaking body under some sort of control.

"I'm thinking, maybe I could slide a couple of fingers in your cunt at the same time? Tease your bum with my thumb? Might that work?"

"You... said... that... you've... not... been... down... on... a... woman... before!" I panted exhaustedly.

"Well, only a little. I mean it's not right for a fella to think of his Sister or Mother simply as 'woman', is it?"

"You've fucked your Sister AND Mother?"

"Well, I didn't have much choice really."

"Not much choice? Now this I've got to hear!"

=== === ===

"Very long story slightly shorter," he started, "Mum's tall, seriously fit and, has you've probably realised that I know, looks fucking awesome naked. She keeps fit in our home gym which we all use. She also plays tennis and golf. Never a spare moment in her life.

She's 5/10 in her stockinged feet, toned and has 36D tits. Because of her slim body they look fantastic. Pat's the same, to her dismay she's half an inch taller than Mum and has 34D tits, they look enormous on her. Can't get enough of either of them. I use the gym but somehow my sessions always coincide with those of either my Mum or my Sister or both. Dunno why although it might be the sports bras and the hot, tight, small jogging shorts they wear.

Since I've been shagging both Mum and Pat we shower together. If there's time we take a sauna and we always use the fitness pool naked. Where was I?"

"Telling me you have a Private Health Club?" I chuckled.

"I suppose, sorry. It's just that Dad, after a long flight, likes to work out the stiffness, not in his cock, he saves that for Mum, so he uses the gym or swims. Much easier if all the facilities are available 24/7 and we save loads of money not paying out for gym memberships. OK, back to the tale...

I discovered self abuse quite early on. I also discovered it was very pleasurable and quickly became proficient at making a mess of my bed sheets or PJ bottoms. One morning I was shoving my dirty washing in the laundry basket when I spotted a pair of sexy panties and pulled them out. No idea if they were Mum's or Pat's but they did have a little stain right where the pussy would have been. Decided right there and then that they'd be perfect for wanking into. No mess in the bed nor the PJ's. Just jack off into the panties, stuff 'em back in the laundry and let the machine do the work.

It worked very well.

Saturday, maybe three weeks later. I come down to breakfast. Mum's at the sink... hand washing her smalls! She's just reaching for the next pair on the pile... The one's I'd covered in fresh spunk the night before! I very nearly died. There is no way she couldn't have noticed. She picked them up. I could see she'd spotted the cum and I let out a tiny gasp of horror.

Mum turned. She was smiling.

"Morning Darling. Bacon, hash browns and beans in the bottom oven. You just need to do the poached eggs. You happy doing it yourself or would you like me to give you a hand?"

I totally missed the double entendre, thank god. I'd have run a mile!

"I'm OK doing it myself, Mum."

"OK, Darling, if that's what you prefer?"

I missed that one as well!

Couple of days later I notice that the undies are on the top of the washing. Much easier than searching for them. After I've used them I drop them back on the top, with my pants on top.

"OK, Darling," Mum asked one morning.

Didn't connect the question to anything!

"Yes Mum, thanks."

When Dad went away they started to be left on top of the lid. I'd use them and put them in the basket with my own pants. That's when I properly realised that Mum and probably Pat knew exactly what I was doing with their panties. Once the penny had dropped I was able to respond suitably when they asked if everything was OK. When Dad was home everything was in the basket and out on the lid as soon as he went away again.

After a while their bras were also left on the top. I knew they were Mum's and Pat's coz I checked the sizes. By then it was most definitely a game for the three of us. They knew I was jacking off into their undies and I knew they knew and they knew I knew they knew.

I come down for breakfast, Mum's at the sink washing the smalls.

"Err Mum...?"

"Yes Dear?"

"The bras? Aren't they a bit too delicate?"

"Just be careful with them Darling, see how they stand up to it. You enjoying our little game?"

"Yes Mum, very much so, thank you."

"Our pleasure Darling. Just don't let it get out of hand," she giggled, "and don't let you Dad find out, Okay?"

Over time it escalated to include their nighties, one at a time for those.

......

Dad was home for the week before and after my eighteenth birthday. He took us all up to town for a meal and a show. Came home on the train, all absolutely shattered. A great day out. Too tired to get anything from the laundry basket so just got undressed and pulled the covers back ready to roll into bed. I snuggled under the duvet and stretched out. Feeling something against my feet I reached down to pull it out. A wash bag that Mum used when she washed her sports bra in the machine. Inside two delicate little nighties and a note. 'Happy Birthday love Mum and Pat. PS leave everything exactly where you found it when you've finished! PPS swallow this note'.

A week later, Dad's gone to the Far East. It's a hot June afternoon. I'm done college for the day and instead of hanging out with my mates I head home to catch some serious rays in our back garden. 'Hi Mum' I call as I close the front door and get no response. I walk into the kitchen and look out of the window. Mum's on the lawn catching some rays. She's naked! Facing away from me. On her tummy with legs slightly parted. I can see pretty much everything a horny eighteen year old wants to see, especially as the woman he's looking at has been the subject of every wank for god knows how long.

I make up a pint of cold orange squash, grab my shades and head for the conservatory door. Mum hasn't moved.

"Hi Mum!" I called as I walk towards her.

I could see straight up the entire length of her beautiful legs to her cunt and her perfect bubble butt, naked arse! FUCK!

"Oops, sorry Mum," I say belatedly.

That view, up close and personal caused my brain to stop working properly for a little too long thus failing to prevent me gasping out;

"Fuck, Mum! You look hot!"

Mum raised her head and turned it to look at me.

"Yes, I am a bit warm Darling. Is that orange for me? That's very thoughtful of you."

She rolled nonchalantly onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows.

"Oh! That wasn't the kind of Hot you meant, was it Darling?" she chuckled looking directly at the rapidly growing bulge in my shorts.

She lifted her eyes slowly. I was forced to lift mine with hers, dragging them away from her smooth, delicious cunt. We stared at each other, seemingly for hours but more likely less than a few seconds. I caught a subtle movement in the peripheral vision. I glanced down quickly. Mum had parted her legs, wide!

"That hotter Darling?" she murmured quietly.

"Fuck Mum! If you weren't... I'd... Would you like my orange? I'll make me another glass?" I stuttered.

"That would be nice, thank you."

Mum held out her hand. I passed over the large glass. She swallowed half in one unladylike gulp.

"Delicious!" she proclaimed as she set the glass carefully on the lawn, "now, what were you about to say before the cat got your tongue?" she teased.

I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful body and my cock was still growing, pressing hard against the waistband of my shorts.

"I... err... well..."

"If I weren't your Mother?" she prompted.

"Err... well... yes."

"If I weren't your Mother you'd... what would you do Mark? What would you do to me if I wasn't your Mother?"

She looked at me very seriously. We both knew that we were not playing games now. An answer was required. An answer that would, not could, change a great many things. Mum waited for my answer.

"If you weren't my Mother, Mum I'd fuck you here and now!"

There, I'd said it. I'd said what I'd thought for so many years. I waited for the shit to hit the fan.

Mum reached for the glass of orange and finished it. She held the empty glass out to me.

"Good! There's nothing quite like a handsome Son telling his Mother that he'd like to fuck her. Makes a Mum feel particularly special. I'll have another please Mark. Get one for yourself, bring them both out here... and loose your clothes!"

"Really?"

"Yes really. Time for you to cut out the middle man. Put your spunk directly into my cunt instead of into my panties for me to wear all day. Can you handle that? Fucking your old Mum for real instead of wanking into her undies and fantasising?"

=== === ===

My boner was at full mast when I walked back across the lawn towards my Mum. With both hands full there was nothing I could do to hide my condition. Mum had made it quite clear that she wanted my spunk in her cunt. I was hard and certainly wasn't ashamed to show it. Mum was watching my every move as I walked carefully towards her, she even licked her lips! I leaned forward to pass her a glass.

"No hold onto them for a minute or two Darling, come and stand in front of me. Let me look at you, study your beautiful pre-cum oozing cock like you studied my dripping wet cunt from the kitchen."

Fuck! Did I actually hear that right?

I stood at Mum's feet. She focused on my hard cock. It even managed to grow some more, almost as if her eyes were actually stroking it.

"Come closer... closer... closer. Perfect."

Mum was sitting up straight and I was about a foot in front of her. My cock was well within range. Tilting her head back she looked straight up at me, her eyes boring into mine.

"Let's play a little game of pretend Mark. I'll pretend I'm not your Mother and you pretend you're not my Son. Now please don't spill the orange on me, it dries sticky but not as nice a sticky as something else I'd like drying on me."

She said no more but tilted her head back down and rocked forward to kiss the head of my throbbing cock.

"Ohhh Fuck MUM!"

"Soon Darling, soon but not yet. I want you in my mouth and belly first then your head between my legs. THEN you can fuck Mum, if she's not already fucking this big, beautiful cock."

Mum started to lick up and down the length, swirled around the top on each lap before going around again. She stopped after a while of driving me absolutely crazy, and slipped my whole head between her lips. She sucked and probed the eye open with her tongue. Her hand cupped my balls and she rolled them around carefully as she continued to suck on my cock-head hungrily. I wasn't far off when she popped my cock out of her mouth.

=== === ===

"What do you imagine I'm doing when you wank off?"

"Sucking me off, riding my cock, sitting on my face while I eat you out. My head between your legs, you squirting in my mouth and over my face. I play with your beautiful tits... err explore your bum hole? We cuddle, sleep and wake up together in the morning. Think that just about covers it."

"Yep! I reckon. I'll let you know if I think of anything you've missed. We could maybe give it a try?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Went straight back down on my cock and started to take more and more into her throat. No girl had taken as much of my cock in her mouth before. God I was on the verge in no time. I even felt her chuckle when I started to pant and rock my hips encouragingly. She pulled off just before I was about to explode.

"Remind me," she giggled, "haven't had a teenage cock in my mouth since I was a teenager. I give you a happy ending now, how long before your cock's hard enough to give me a happy ending?"

"You're my Mother!" I reminded her firmly, "it probably won't even go down!"

"We're supposed to be pretending I'm not and you're not my Son, or had you forgotten?"

"I'd much rather not pretend and just very much enjoy the truth, if that's OK with you?"

Mum grinned wonderfully.

"That works for me. For the record when your Father's away and I'm feeling all lonely in my big bed I think of you being with me, not my undies being with you. I masturbate the same as you do and when I've had a few orgasms I sleep very well. So, tell me, you think of the same things when you're filling Pat's undies or something different?"

"And what do we do in your big lonely bed?" I asked completely ignoring her question.

"You fuck me, eat me out. Make me squirt, on your face, all over you. You play with my tits, suck my nipples, make me squeal with pleasure. I suck you off, make you hard again. You fuck my arse. Think Pat can better that?" she laughed.

"She's not your rival Mum... she's your Daughter and I think exactly the same dirty thoughts for both of you. I don't even attempt to think about one or other of you being better. You're my Mum and my Sister. You are both very beautiful. I simply imagine myself satisfying both of you so that I get invited back to do it again and again. I also think about the pair of you together, if that's not TMI?"

"Lemme see. You jack off with really dirty, pleasurable thoughts of fucking and sodomising your Mother and your Sister? AND you fantasise about us playing together? You are a bad boy!" she laughed delightedly, "I can't wait to tell her, she'll be delighted."

Which didn't tell me if the pair of them playing together was a non-starter or not.

=== === ===

Mum clearly wasn't expecting a response, she went straight back down on my cock. She swallowed me deep and bobbed her head up and down in a frenzy. She started to chuckle and that was it for me.

"Cummin Mum!"

She just kept going until spunk was pouring out of the end of my cock and lining the walls of her throat. Even then she didn't slow. She did back off a bit, just enough to wrap her fist around my shaft. She finished me off by wanking me into her open mouth. It was the best blow-job I'd ever had. Took me a few minutes to recover.

We were laying side by side, on our backs, while I got my breath back.

"How did you know I was watching you Mum?" I asked casually.

"Roll over and look straight ahead."

I rolled, looked and straight ahead was a clear reflection of the kitchen in the potting shed window!

"That's why Pat and I always sunbathe here. We can enjoy you watching us without you knowing. OK, you hungry?" she asked, "coz I've got a dripping cunt that's in need of a lot of teenager's TLC."

I was told it worked well if I knelt over her head and she raised her knees and swung them wide. I had no problem with that. Putting my elbows inside her parted thighs I rolled her up giving me easy access to her cunt and bum hole. Gotta admit I had no technique whatever. Didn't actually chew on her but was very eager to get my lips, tongue and mouth everywhere I could in as short a time as possible. Bit like a bull in a china shop. Didn't stop her screaming for more though. I know girls can fake an orgasm but I've never heard of them faking a squirt. Pretty sure that's a function of real pleasure. Mum certainly squirted. Nearly drowned I did! What a way to go eh?"

=== === ===

"All in all a good afternoon?" I laughed delightedly.

"Ooh I'm not finished yet, not by a long way.

There's more, if you would wish?

12