Shirley's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lie in bed, again, she recalled the ritual she and Bud had performed time and time again of showering, petting, playing, and fucking for what seemed like an hour. She could smell his cologne in the air as she came twice before the batteries ran dry, leaving the hunger quenched, but her genuine needs still unsatisfied.

Her pussy still wet, rather than loading new batteries into the weary vibrator, she took a warm shower, and finished herself with her hands, turning the spray to cold when she was done. Again, very unsatisfying, but at least she was able to concentrate and set her mind on the matter at hand.

After brewing a pot of coffee and downing her first cup, Plan C began with a search of the internet for a solution to Bud's infidelity. The first search was for chastity devices which brought thousands of hits, mostly for chastity belts for women. However, when she refined the search to limit it to just male chastity devices, she found a limited, but nice selection of plastic, silicone and steel cages which would both fit his sizeable organ and serve her needs. Now all she had to do was to obtain the right one and install it properly. And to do that without his resistance.

Buying the device would be pretty straightforward - just order it with a credit card over the web, direct from the manufacturer. The one she selected was an all stainless steel model. A CX008 cock cage with lock and keys included. This model would allow him to urinate without constriction while disallowing him from touching himself directly. It would allow his penis to fit inside quite handily but refuse to allow it to grow to its full length upon arousal. But most of all, it would prevent his girlfriends from accessing that adorable broadsword of his. And only she would hold the key.

The site she purchased the device from also solved another problem she had to resolve. What to do with the key so that he could not attain it and free himself from his penile bondage? As well as the CX008, she purchased a combination locking box strong enough to hold the key securely. Only she would know the combination giving her sole access to his favorite plaything.

The cock cage would leave enough access to the penis to stimulate it enough to excite him, but with no way for him to find relief. The ring around his scrotum would keep the device securely attached, and the steel cage was structurally too strong to break or cut through without doing some real damage to his very personal equipment. And the solid brass lock was no joke with two good solid brass keys which would live in the lock box which she would keep hidden from him off premises.

The last piece of the puzzle was the cock and balls dildo she would use to practice her caging skills. And for whatever else she may need it for.

A devious smile crossed her face as she hit the "Enter" key, which assured delivery of the items in five to seven business days. With any luck, it would be here in the middle of her four days off. Plain brown wrapper and all. During her next four nights on, she would abscond with a shot of Haldol. No one would miss it, and obtaining a syringe would be the easy part. It would walk out of the hospital with her on her next shift. Piece of cake.

5.

Surfing porn was something completely foreign to Shirley. Unfortunately, you can't find tutorials on how to install a male chastity device on YouTube, although it assisted with the selection of a device. The search exposed her to a lot of penises in a variety of circumstances. But her greatest successes came with gay porn. Nothing but dick and an assortment of them in cages. Putting them on and taking them off and everything in between. She felt uncomfortable with how stimulated she felt. From male gay porn, of all things. She could not help wriggling her hips and pressing her thighs together as she surfed from video to video. Each one giving her more ideas than the next. Her desire inflamed appreciably. She'd all but given up her vibrator since she and Bud have been together, but wished she had extra batteries for it about now. The shower nozzle would just have to suffice. And she was feeling a bit dirty right now.

With her long brown hair in a nurse's up-bun, she turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the warm water wash over her shapely body. She could not get the images she had just experienced out of her head. She found herself being turned on by her own hands as she soaped down her body. The removable shower head exacerbated these feelings as she sprayed it over her dampened pussy. But it was her imagination that put her over the top. She pictured herself placing the chastity device on her husband's penis, along with the help of some desirous digits, and it brought her to the type of climax she had sought these past many days. The heady feeling brought on a sweat in the middle of the warm shower and she immediately turned the water temperature down to bring her back to earth.

Bud goes to New York in three weeks and she wanted him hooked up prior to that trip. The sooner the better, given his next indiscretion is already written in his calendar and who knows how many others he may have planned. The equipment would be here by then and Plan C can go forth. Until then, not trusting what pathology his dalliances may have brought, it's faux yeast infection time. She knew she couldn't keep sex off the table for too long because he will get suspicious. At best, she can keep up the infection ruse until next week. By then, the deed should be done. Given her current condition, she could not use her period as an excuse. Yes, the pregnancy test was positive and motherhood was in the cards.

The package arrived at the perfect time. Bud was at the office and Shirley was on the last of her four days off. The box felt far heavier than she expected. Fortunately, she thought as she opened it and lifted out the three inner boxes that the lock box was by far the heaviest of the three. She couldn't tear the box containing the cage open quickly enough. It felt good in her hands, like a shiny hard cock, but heavy and turned down. She couldn't imagine how a man could wear it on a 24/7 basis without great discomfort, but her lover would soon find out.

She took a few moments to disassemble and reassemble the device and to lock and unlock it. It seemed so simple, but a cock and balls would complicate the assembly process. Fortunately, the cock and balls dildo she ordered would give her the opportunity to practice, as well as acting as a handy diversion when he is locked up and she's alone and horny. Unfortunately, this was not to be, as she had to trim the six-inch dildo down to a size that Bud would be when he was soft, so that it would fit into the cage. No diversion for Shirley, not until she got some batteries for her now nonfunctional vibrator. She made a mental note to pick up a twelve pack of AA batteries when she went to the market, as well as reordering another six-inch dildo - just in case.

After a fair amount of practice with the now properly sized dildo, she cleaned the cage and dildo and hid her new items away in her dresser, where Bud would never find them. Not that he would know to look, or that he would ever go into her dresser. That's why she hid the syringe in its holder there. Everything would be nice and handy when the time was right. Who knew when that would be? Could she summon the courage tonight? Was tonight even the right time? She would only get one shot at this and, like a delicate surgery, she had to get it right the first time.

Judgment got the better of her and she put off executing the plan until her next four days off. That way, she had time to formulate the after plan. Once he is locked up, life is going to change for both of them in a big way. Could she handle wielding so much control over him and could she do it so quickly? What of the other women in his life? Would she confront them? Should she confront them? And then there are the restraints she would have to acquire to have him for herself without him being able to break free of the long-term bonds of chastity. So much to do before Plan C can go into full bloom. And so much more to learn.

She knew she could not even think of contacting Maria Melo or the other women before Bud was caged, so her next order of business was restraints. Time to surf lots of bondage porn and bondage equipment sites. Again, she would tread in foreign territory, and the credit card would get a workout. So would Google.

Shirley needed to find something sturdy that would prevent escape but allow enough freedom for sexual activity when she decided he'd earned it and she needed it. It also would have to keep him from preventing the reinstallation of the cage. Once he regained his freedom, her power to prevent his dalliances would be gone. Maybe so would her marriage.

After she found a site that specialized in gear for the hardcore bondage enthusiast, she discovered the perfect item to start with. The item, a heavy steel yoke, was wearable and consisting of a steel locking collar and two extended rods leading to heavy locking cuffs, separated from the neck. This would prevent him from being able to bring his hands together or moving them from his neck. She thought of him being locked up naked and running out the door. The collar also had a welded-on loop that would allow her to secure it to a chain running along the length of the bed and attached to him by a leg cuff so that he was bound, hand and foot, at both ends. The chain she would simply pickup at the local big box hardware store. Half inch chain links, twelve foot long should do, with a couple of sturdy locks.

Once secured in this device and to the bed, she would remove his cage and fuck the hell out of him. She would give him the experience of his life and then lock him back up in his cage. Only after securing and hiding the key in a remote location would she free him from his bondage. She also decided to get a pair of handcuffs in the off chance she needed something like that.

Her trump card was that if the powers that be at work found out about his device, his career would be over and he would end up the laughingstock of the industry. Shirley would make certain of that. She would video and take still photos every step of the way as her own insurance policy.

6.

Unfortunately, the day that the heavy steel yoke arrived, Bud was home.

"What's in the box, babe?" he asked.

Shirley had to think fast and wing it. "A marital aid. I was hoping to spice things up once my vadge was fit for fuckin'."

She removed the heavy item from its box and demonstrated how it's to be used.

"I thought I'd wear it first and let you take advantage of me. Then it will be your turn. Whatcha think?"

"I'm game," he said. How about your legs? Shouldn't you be attached to something?

At that, she led him upstairs and pulled out the long, thick chain from under the bed. Attached to one end of the chain was a set of locking leg cuffs, which had arrived the day before, unbeknownst to him. Also unknown to him, the cock cage would come later. Oh, it would come okay, but not today.

"Alright, Mr. Huff, undress me, lock me down on the bed and rock my world."

And he did. He locked the collar and cuffs and disrobed her. Starting with her button-down shirt and bra, he cupped a breast and gave it a kiss. Then the other - slow and wet. As his lips departed, he unbuttoned her jeans and zipped them down. He grasped both the jeans and her panties, and brought them to the floor where she kicked them off, doing her best not to lose her balance. With his help, she lay on the bed where he attached the leg irons and brought the end of the chain at the head of the bed up and attached it to the back of the sturdy steel collar. At that, she was helpless - disabled and unable to resist. She had taken a leap of faith in the hope he would do the same.

First, the seduction. True to her wishes, he rocked her world. From head to toe, he kissed, pinched, tickled, licked and otherwise played to all of her senses as best a sexual partner could. And Shirley, starting from the first kiss, did not hold back, almost forgetting the grudge she was holding against this cheater of a husband. From the time his tongue met hers, licked and kissed her breasts, and took her clit to the borders of ecstasy. Too hard a pounding and the bull ride of her life, she gave him a hard pass regarding his indiscretions. After all, she had needs too, and she was looking to fulfill them right here and right now.

Bud was a sexual savant who loved to satisfy as much as he loved being pleasured. And satisfied she was. Soaked from head to toe, she blushed red with contentment. But it didn't last.

The stinging thought that he used his talents to bring these same pleasures to other women gave her pause as he released her from the bondage. "Eyes on the prize, Shirl," she thought to herself, as she excused herself and left the bedroom for a much needed shower. The hot water to clean him off of her finished with cold to bring her down to earth. Both felt good as the water beat down on her.

Bud was confused by her effort to reject his offer to join her in the shower. Things had gone so well and he could not imagine what he had done wrong. "Is everything okay, hon? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh... no," she said, "I'm just a little beat after what you just put me through and I am not looking to encourage a round two." Ever mindful of his infidelities, even the sex they'd just had wasn't enough to discourage her from scrapping her plans or to prevent them further. "Maybe tomorrow, though. Just feeling a little sore right now. You know, down there. Not to mention my neck and wrists."

"You don't still have that yeast infection, do you?"

"Nope."

"You're already pregnant, after all. Just think of how much better it will be that way."

"Well, I'm looking forward to taking you, locked up the way you had me. See how you like it."

"I'll take you any way I can get you. After today... I'm good any way you are."

"Oh, you're good," she thought, "but we're gonna make you better. Better for me and me alone."

7.

Four days till the New York sales trip and two days into her off time, and tonight would be the night. Shirley dressed in her most seductive outfit and put on the war paint heavy enough to send the signal that tonight is the night for a Big Apple sendoff. However, she decided not to go with the heavy hardware tonight. Seduction would have to be the key to the plan. He may be reluctant to submit to a lockdown and Shirley was running out of time. If she could wear him out and outlast him staying awake, her plan could be brought to fruition.

Thanksgiving was Bud's favorite holiday. He just loved the turkey, and his bride was well aware of its soporific qualities. Tonight for dinner Shirley would make a turkey breast to further her intent. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and the greenest of beans would complete the meal. A nice bottle of Beaujolais should add to the effect as well. Getting the shot in his arm should be no problem after a nice roll in the hay. Well before midnight, Plan C should be in full effect. By midnight, Shirley will be in full control. Tomorrow morning will be a rude awakening. Could she handle it?

At six thirty, Bud arrived home like clockwork. The knowledge that his favorite meal was being served was encouragement enough. His wife's appearance and the scent of her sexiest perfume almost diminished the deliciousness of the turkey smell which pervaded the house. Her kiss promised more than a sumptuous meal and a good night's sleep. Dessert would come late tonight, but would be the cap to a perfect night. The best was yet to come.

Dinner went as well as she had planned. Bud had something wonderful to say about every forkful. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Shirley and she couldn't keep her hands off of him. He was half undressed before dinner was finished. The dishes didn't even make it into the sink before Bud carried her upstairs to bed. She nuzzled his neck, and they kissed several times along the way. At one point, he contemplated taking her there on the stairs.

"So," he asked, "are you going to lock me up tonight?"

"Nah, tonight we just go at it long and slow. Let's see how far we can take this."

"I love you, Shirl. Never has a man been more blessed."

"Oh yeah," she thought, "we'll see how long this blessing lasts."

The blessed event lasted plenty long and by the time Bud was brought to fruition, almost an hour had gone by. Shirley worked magic that night. They were both soaked and ended the night's festivities in the shower, after which he crawled under the sheets and crashed.

Shirley went downstairs to get the dishes in the dishwasher and leftovers dispatched. By the time she was finished, Bud was fast asleep and still in the buff. The lamb, sleeping on his right side, was ready for the slaughter. She kissed him on his left check and ran her fingers through his hair, but he didn't budge. It was show time.

The needle was in and out of his arm in a flash. Giving shots was like breathing for Shirley, she had done it so often. Again, he didn't budge. He didn't even roll over.

She sat on the edge of the bed and watched him. She thought about how beautiful he was when he slept. He had been so handsome, she thought, as they made love. She shuddered as she thought of his firm body against hers. Trembling, she contemplated her next move as she sniffed the body wash on his bare chest as she rolled him onto his back. She gave him a gentle kiss on his lips before raising his arm and dropping it to the bed. As before, it fell like a stone.

She pulled the chastity device from the dresser, unlocked it, and placed it on the nightstand. She pulled down the covers and sheet to the foot of the bed and spread his legs. With no resistance from Bud, she would prepare to install the ring around his cock and balls.

Next would be the last step; installation. First, the retaining ring would need to be placed around his cock and balls to keep the cage secured in place. This took Shirley longer than she expected, as she had to squeeze his balls through the ring one at a time with the top of the ring above the shaft of his penis. She hadn't anticipated using lube for this, but was prepared for anything at this point in the plan.

Because of the night's activities Bud's penis was pretty much as small as it gets and with the help of some lube the limp dick slipped easily into the cage which slipped over the rod coming from the ring. The glans sat securely against the tip of the cage and the urethral meatus, the opening to the penis, aligned with the opening, leaving him the ability to urinate unobstructed.

Once the lock was latched, with a click, the deed was done. He was hers and hers alone. She checked that it was well secured and gave the cage a quick kiss to wish it good night. The sweet smell of lube and freshly washed genitals wafted through the air. Tonight would be quiet, although sleepless, for her. Tomorrow morning would be another story.

She did not know what to expect when he got up, but she knew he would be pissed off. The keys were already locked away in the lockbox and hidden in the glove compartment of her car. For now. He could turn the house upside down and never find a thing. Once she was certain that she had done the right thing, she would get a safe deposit box and store the keys there.

8.

Shirley couldn't sleep. She didn't even try, and wanted to be ready when Bud awoke. The coffee she had brought to a brew around 5:00 a.m. was more than enough to keep her awake till he woke up and beyond. As she paced the kitchen floor, she heard the voice of the man she loved.

"What the fuck!" was what she heard from the bedroom, about a quarter past six. And boy, was it loud.