All Comments on 'Shitty Christmas with Mom'

by too_taboo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this in fetish you gross bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story belongs more fittingly under the "Fetish" category. You get into some things that very few people are into.

ChrisB32ChrisB32over 1 year ago

Amazing! Just wonderful! One of the best stories I've ever read on here. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Need to continue with the daughter

Shit22Shit22over 1 year ago

Really nice read. Really good job. Waiting for more content from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough stories like this. Just wish there was more straight up anal.

Dan13LDan13Lover 1 year ago

Keep up the good work 👏

My only suggestion is a more detailed description of the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read in this genre and a very promising debut. Written with the right amount of love, sensitivity and filth. Would love a sequel perhaps they could seduce Jade Hanson the character you mention early in the story. It's seems a shame not to build on to the quite artfully created characters you have drawn. If you want to make it really naughty involve her parents. Perhaps she's not just living at home to help run the store. Whatever you write next I look forward to reading it. Please post some more you've got 5 stars from me for this one.

vidminvidminover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story, everything was spot on, it's like you saw my fantasy.

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 1 year ago

I would.write a long review, but I am going to start re-reading while I am still hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing story! Love all the filthy dirty talk and descriptions - please write more mother-son scat stories for your fans!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoo_taboo@too_taboo
Hi everybody, and thanks for checking out my profile. I'm a happily married man living in south-central Indiana who gets off on stories of mothers loving their sons in sick, twisted ways. When I'm not writing, I enjoy kayaking, traveling, and making wine.