Shitty Christmas with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom pinched it off and sighed. As always, the treasure she'd lain for him mesmerized Ben. A huge pile. Overcome by the meaty aroma, he hefted the weight. The teen inspected the shit and found hairline cracks with scattered bits of undigested food. His mother, meanwhile, turned to face him and placed her hands on her hips.

"Nice load," he complimented. Ben inhaled the dank stink.

"I feel a few pounds lighter," his mother replied.

Without warning, she pushed the scat pile into his face. The shit squished out from his hands over his mouth and nose, and the tannic ripeness overpowered his senses. Ben smeared a thick layer over as much of his face as possible. He stuck his tongue out, too, as he spread the mud mask. The turd had festered in mom's shit pipe, and now he was rubbing it into eyebrow hair and around his nostrils. Packing it into his pores. His dick throbbed so hard it hurt.

She stepped over him and lowered onto his lap. Her weight compressed his spring-loaded cock downward between his thighs, and as she ground forward and backward, the groove of her slippery cunt rubbed the top of his shaft. The hot, slick friction along his sex made him groan.

He flipped his palms and pressed them against his mother's face. Ben coated her beautiful features. Licking his shit-stained lips, he covered her mouth, cheeks, and forehead with her pliable fudge as he'd done to himself.

Her cunt slipped and slid over his prick. Ben dirtied her tits as well, and then he sucked on a scat-coated nipple. It was hard, like his cock. His mother whimpered and purred.

She leaned into his mouth while reaching behind and grabbing his cock. Her hot, naked body writhed on top of his. "Mmmfff," he mumbled as his mother twisted and tugged at his boner, stroking his head while he feasted on her tit.

They joined faces and tangled their tongues, and then his mom broke the kiss and raised a few inches. She slid a hand between their bodies and aligned his prick with her hole. His heart raced, anticipating that sweet moment when he would enter his mother's vagina.

She sat on his prick, taking her time, groaning, her tight cunt walls stretching out over his length as she descended upon him. Ben pushed upward.

"Slide into the hole you came from," she hissed.

His mother's cunt sheathed every inch of his raging erection. The teen's senses overpowered him--his scrunching balls, his pipe-hard cock pounding inside her silky vaginal cavern, the foul taste of her poop, her shitty tits fuming into his shitty face.

Seated on his lap, she straightened. Her shit had caked on his fingers like wet dough. He thrust an entire digit in his mouth. The flavor washed over his tongue as he drew the finger out again and collected the poop behind his teeth. He showed his mother. "Look, Mom."

"Good boy," she said. His mom reached around her ass. She stiffened, strained, and produced a small turd on the tip of her finger. She licked it off, opened her mouth, and showcased the poop on her tongue. Then she closed and opened again to show him it had vanished. "Now you," she said.

Ben swallowed the shit in his mouth. The poop worked down his throat, his cock nestled in the soft, warm recesses of his mother's birth tunnel.

She circled her ass, and Ben strained. She started humping. Her slobbery twat clenched and jerked his cock as she fucked him. Ben huffed. His voice was low and husky. "Oh, man."

Her baby tube spasmed around his aching shaft. Grunts escaped their throats, his cream-coated dick rearing up into her fuck hole as she bounced on his bloated nuts.

"Yes, yes," she whimpered. "That's the stuff. Fuck, yes. I love fucking the cock that I made. Jerking your cock with my cunt. It gets me so hot."

Hearing that, Ben quivered and encouraged her. "Ride me, Mom."

She drove up and down. Assisting his mother, Ben lifted her ass on the up strokes. As he did that, he sucked on a nipple. He pulled at it between his teeth, released it, and licked around the turgid, rosy point. His mother went wild on top of him.

"Fuck, yes. Suck on Mommy's shitty tits," she gasped. "Ahhh, baby. I love the things you do to me."

Ben switched to the other one, suckling on the nipple in his mouth. If his mom was pregnant, he could drink the milk from her tits. He often imagined that when masturbating.

Her breaths were raspy, her slick tunnel gripping Ben's shaft while his cockhead repeatedly met the end of her cunt. His gut stirred, and flames of pleasure licked up his thighs and lower back.

His mother slammed down on him, paused, and switched to grinding. Ben planted his face in her neck and rubbed his hands over her back and rear. He trembled, and his ass muscles tensed against the seat. The chair wobbled as his mom worked over his prick.

"Feels sooo good," he groaned.

"Yes," she agreed. "I'm rubbing my clit on you."

Using a finger, he searched his mother's crack. Ben found her asshole. He toyed with the crinkled aperture, and then he slipped his finger inside it.

She quickened her motions. With his finger in her shit pipe, Ben kissed her neck, and then he looked up at the ceiling. He focused on the feelings in his dick--the needful streams of pleasure coursing through the veins in his shaft while steamy cunt juices ran down his balls and his mother made tight, high-pitched noises.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned.

"Uhhh," she moaned in return, slithering and writhing her sexy body against his tensing frame.

His mom wrapped him in a tight embrace. Her groin pushing against his. Ben had fucked her enough to know his mom was nearing orgasm.

The smell of shit hung thick in the air, joined by the sweaty scent of fucking. His mother trembled. "Baby, I'm going to come," she breathed. She bore down, and her movements turned to wild jerks. Her body shook, and her voice rose in pitch. As her pussy hole gripped his cock, his mother wailed, "Ahhh, yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Darling, I'm... coming! Ahhh!!!"

His mother bucked like an animal, then jiggled, shook, and humped on Ben as she orgasmed.

She subsided by degrees and loosened her hold. Then, she leaned away and looked him in the eyes while grinding seductively and purring, still catching her breath. Ben strained as a pressure mounted behind his balls. His dick firmed inside his mom's slick, squirming cunt hole.

"Oooh, I feel you getting stiffer. Are you close, darling?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"I want to ride that huge load out of your balls. You want to shoot that slimy jizz inside me?"

God, the offer was temping. But he wasn't wearing a condom. "No," he said.

"Are you sure?" she said as she returned to bouncing. "It'll feel amazing. My snatch milking those thick ropes out of your dick hole."

"I know," Ben agreed. His groin tightened. Release was nearing. "But it's too risky. You might get pregnant."

"I thought you wanted that," his mom said with a sideways grin. "You're always talking about it."

"That's just a fantasy," he reminded her.

Ben grabbed her tits and brushed his thumbs across her dirty nipples.

"OK, stud. Have it your way. Squirt it on my bush."

Ben neared the finish line. "I'd rather do it on your face," he huffed.

"Of course you would," his mother returned with a knowing smirk.

His mom scrambled off of him, and he made it to his feet. She dropped to her knees underneath Ben's cock. Slathered in mommy-cum, his dick was slick as a greased pan. He grabbed it and stroked as she settled herself real low, his hand crooked into a fist, his elbow jiggling as he wanked his member.

His mom planted a hand on his thigh and shoved her face up under his sack. Her wet tongue wormed across his taint and caused him to tremble.

"Sweet Jesus," he gasped as she lapped at his balls.

"Paint my shitty face," she ordered, rubbing his thigh. "Come on, honey. Mommy wants your cock snot. Won't you blow a hot, thick load for Mommy? Think about me squatting a log in your mouth."

"Yes," he quaked.

"That's it, darling. Think about me taking a big, steamy dump in your mouth, then tossing my cookies on your cock. You want Mommy to barf on your dick? Will that make you come? A hot rainbow shower on your hard pole?"

"It's happening," he announced, squinting his face as a column of sperm rose up his shaft.

She opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue.

His cum broke the surface. Ben stopped his fist and cried as he erupted. Scorching throbs of pleasure wracked his thick shaft of cock meat while pearly streamers shot from his prickhead and landed across his mother's forehead, nose, and chin, decorating her brown-coated skin like icing on a chocolate cake. "Yes, pumpkin. Unclog those balls, baby! Give me that fucking dick snot--all over my shit-whore face!"

"Fuuuck," he groaned as he shot glob after glob, landing one in the corner of an eye.

The final spurt cleared his dick, and his mom wrangled his cock away and squeezed out the last of his cum. A large bead hung from the tip. She licked it up, and then she swallowed his prick.

"Oh, God," Ben sighed, his eyes weighted with sweet relief.

His mother pounded her head on his cock, sucking his piss pipe dry. His tip growing sensitive, he pushed her away.

She smootched his rod, and then she wiped the cum from her eye.

"You and your pornstar loads. They get everywhere. Remind me to strap on a pair of goggles the next time we fuck," she quipped. His mother got to her feet. "So, what did you want to discuss?"

Ben no longer had the energy for a serious talk. Skirting the issue, he said, "It can wait."

"It's getting late, anyway," his mom said. "Let's get ready for bed, and then we can snuggle under the covers."

Snuggling almost always led to fucking. Hell yeah, Ben thought.

Chapter 4

A melodic bell cut through Ben's mind. Surfacing from sleep, he opened his eyes to Christmas morning, and then he reached for his phone on the nightstand. He tapped the screen to stop the alarm and sat up in his mother's bed.

"Honey, I heard your alarm. Are you up yet?" his mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm up," he called back, still a little disoriented.

Ben yawned and returned to lying down. He smelled his mother on the sheets and quivered, the teen's cock waking as he'd just done. Thrusting a hand down his sleep shorts, he clenched his hardening rod and squeezed.

"Are you coming down?" his mother asked.

"In a minute," he answered as he tugged at his growing erection. Her impatience annoyed him. It was his break, after all. He shouldn't be asked to rush.

Ben's toes curled. A dull, needful ache had fully sprouted in his loins, and he tried to break the tension by jerking himself hard. He wished his mother was there, farting under the covers as she often did first thing in the morning, giving him more than a lingering scent as he jerked his cock.

Writhing, he shut his eyes again and pounded his cock as he recalled the dining room a couple of nights before. He'd come close to busting inside his mom's pussy. Moreover, she'd encouraged him to do so. The idea was so fucking sexy.

Pumping a load inside her cunt.

Breeding her.

But what if he'd actually done it? He couldn't imagine the possible aftermath--his mother pregnant.

No worries. It was all a harmless fantasy. He only had to keep it that way.

"Don't crank your rod too hard," a voice said. Sensing her in the room, Ben quit and opened his eyes. She stood bedside the bed, dressed in a silk kimono bathrobe. A wide smile graced her lips. "You might pull it off, or worse, shoot a load on my expensive sheets. They're a bitch to clean."

"I couldn't help myself," Ben returned. "That's what happens when I think about you."

She smiled. "I don't really care about the sheets, though I've got big plans for that load brewing in your nuts. But not until later. We haven't opened presents yet."

Ben tossed off the covers. Catching his erection, his mother's eyes popped. He smiled. "Want to start with the present in my shorts?"

She swallowed, and for a moment, he thought she might hop into bed with him. She said, "Believe me, the offer's tempting."

Ben slipped out of bed and pushed his shorts to the floor. His mom extended a hand, wrapped her fingers around his dickhead, and cupped his balls. He sensed a 'but' coming.

"But?" he said.

"But presents trump sex." His mom fondled his tightening nutsack, then dropped his prick and patted his shoulder. "Sorry, kiddo."

"Fine. Presents first," he sighed. She squeaked with excitement and turned toward the door. Ben caught her arm. "Hold on. If I stay nude, will you join me?"

"A naked Christmas? Sure," she said, and then she untied and dropped her robe. Ben nodded approvingly at her hot, naked body, delighting in her feminine contours as he smoothed his hands up and down her sides and over her hips.

His mom freed herself from his trap and hustled into the hallway. His hard cock took the lead as he followed.

Downstairs, the television reached his ears as they neared the living room. A Christmas Story. God, he hated that movie. Yet every year, his mother ran the marathon all day long. It was tradition, and tradition mattered, she told him whenever he threatened to shoot his own eyes out if he had to watch it one more time.

Except this year, it didn't sound right. Passing the couch, he glanced at the flatscreen next to the model village, and then he stopped in his tracks.

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes!" some blonde whore cried.

Ben shut his hanging jaw and pointed at the screen. "Why is there porn on the TV?"

"This being our first Christmas alone, I thought we should make it a naughty one," his mom replied. "I'm sure you don't mind."

"Fuck that pussy! Yes! Fuck!" the starlet continued.

Ben shook his head as he sat on the couch. Anything was better than A Christmas Story. Porn, especially.

"No complaints here," Ben told his mother. Scrunching his nose, he noticed a fetid smell. "Mom, it stinks in here. Were you farting?"

"Yup," his mom replied as she stepped up to the tree.

Continuing to sniff, Ben analyzed the scent. Since he began fucking his mother, he'd developed a finely tuned nose for ass-related odors. "It sort of smells like crap. You cut a shart?"

His mom retrieved an armful of presents from under the tree, and then she set them on the coffee table. "Nope, just run-of-the-mill farts."

Ben dropped the subject and watched the TV over the mound of gift-wrapped boxes. Lying on her back, the blonde pornstar had her legs spread high and wide. "Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Use my pussy and come on my face!" she cried.

Her co-star pulled out of her cunt and scrambled up her body. Staring up at the man, she rolled out her tongue. The guy jerked his cock, and Ben's mom sat next to him as the man exploded. "Now that's a healthy load," his mother commented.

"A fine pop shot," Ben agreed.

"All over that whore's face. He really glazed her."

Ben smiled at his mother and said something without thinking. "You'd make the world's best girlfriend, Mom."

His mother blushed. Ben hadn't seen her do that in a long time.

"Thanks for the kind words, honey. Anyway, when it comes to mainstream porn, this is the stuff you watch, isn't it?" she said as the camera zoomed on the chick's semen-splattered face. Ben nodded. His mom looked pleased. "Good, because this is your first present. I bought you a one-year subscription to this website."

Ben cocked an eyebrow. "You bought me porn for Christmas?"

His mom plucked the remote from the coffee table. She navigated to another page and began scrolling through videos. "I got the idea after I read an article about masturbation. It's great for stress relief, emotional regulation, and re-connecting with yourself. And, of course, it's also good for the prostate. I hope you're doing it daily at school, and not just when we video chat."

"I am," Ben told her. "Often twice a day."

"Perfect," his mom continued. "And now you'll have plenty of spank material. I did my research. The girls on this site are hot, and most scenes end in a facial."

"Sound's perfect," Ben replied, the topic of college reminding him of the news he had yet to tell his mother.

"Honey, why do you sound sad?"

She'd heard the subtle lilt in his voice. Scrambling for an answer that wouldn't ruin Christmas, he lied yet again to his mother. "Oh, um, sometimes I wish you were at college with me. Then I wouldn't have to masturbate."

Her face showed understanding. "Believe me, I wish that as well. I'd visit you every weekend if it wouldn't look suspicious."

He liked the idea of his mom coming every weekend. Perking, he said, "Certainly people wouldn't suspect we were fucking."

"I wouldn't want to risk it," she said. "We've got a good thing going."

She was right. Shrugging, Ben picked a present from the pile. "I wonder what's in this one?"

He tore into the paper as his mom started a new scene from the website. The box had a lid, and he lifted it. "More porn?" he said, staring at a stack of magazines. A naked woman stared back at him from the top-most magazine. Stars covered her nipples and pussy.

"We used to call those jack mags," his mom said. "I meant for you to keep those in the bathroom at home. I always read something when I'm taking a shit. This way, you can do the same."

Ben shot his mom a look, who, for once, was showing her age. "I have a phone, in case you've forgotten."

"I'm aware," she said. "But all that screen time worries me. It's bad for you."

He removed a magazine and opened it to a shot of the cover model on her hands and knees, spreading her ass cheeks. "People masturbate to these?"

"They did before the internet. You should try it sometime."

The idea seemed strange, but he kept an open mind. "Who knows? It might be fun."

"Oooh, can I watch the first time you do it?" his mom asked. "On the toilet?"

Ben shrugged. "Why not?"

His mother leaned to one side. Brrraap. She handed him another present. It was longer than it was wide. "Open this next."

The paper crinkled as he stripped it from the gift. He blinked his eyes at the box. "You got me a fleshlight?"

His mom nodded. "Not just any fleshlight. It's the best on the market. They modeled the asshole and snatch after a pornstar's holes, and both feel like actual flesh. Plus, there's a long battery life, and it's easy to clean."

Ben thought about the single gift he'd gotten his mother, and how it didn't compare to ones she'd bought him. He began to feel guilty. "This is all too much."

She reached and pinched one of his cheeks. "Nothing's too much for my little horn dog."

He rolled his eyes. "Mom, I'm too old for you to call me that."

"Not as far as I'm concerned," his mom said.

She farted again, and then she passed him a small gift bag. Ben dipped his hand past the thin decorative paper and retrieved a credit card. "My own credit card? Fucking lit," he said. This was the best present so far.

"It comes with restrictions," his mom said earnestly. "You're to use it for porn only. Preferably fetish porn, since I bought you the other subscription."

Ben nodded. He'd agree to anything for the privilege of his own credit card. "Sure thing."

"But no cam girls. Some of those sites are sketchy, and I also don't want you racking up debt."

"Understood. Would you like your present now?" he said, lifting off of the couch. Ben grabbed it and returned. "I only had enough money for one. Sorry."

"Sugar, don't be sorry," his mom said, taking it from his hand. "One is enough."

He sat down again, wondering about his mother's reaction. She opened the gift, and her face lit up.

"Do you like it?"

She lifted a heart-pendant necklace from the box. Strung onto a gossamer silver chain, the pendant featured a diamond look-alike in the center. "Baby, I LOVE it!" she cried. His mom opened her arms, and Ben met her embrace. "Oh, sweetie. What a thoughtful gift! I'll cherish this forever!"