Shitty Christmas with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hug lingered while moans and dirty talk continued on the television. They parted, and his mom clasped the necklace around her neck. She tilted her head and stared at him.

"What?" Ben asked.

"I love my present, but there's something else I'd like for Christmas."

"Tell me," he said.

"Let me explain first," his mother began. She took one of his hands in hers. "I've been lonely ever since you went to college."

Ah, loneliness. Ben understood loneliness. He'd felt its cold, barren grip from his first day on campus. Sure, he made friends easily, and by now he had scores of them, but he didn't truly belong. College wasn't something that simply disagreed with him. He often felt like an outsider there.

"That sucks," he empathized. "Do I need to worry about you?"

His mom proffered a mild grin. "No, sweetie. That's the last thing I want."

It turned out he had the perfect solution to her loneliness. If only he could tell her. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"That's what I'd like to talk about," she said. "I'm going to bounce an idea off of you, though you'll probably think I'm mental." Biting her lip, his mom turned pensive. "It's hard to tell you, but... oh, fuck it, I'll just come out with it. I want a baby, darling."

He thought he hadn't heard her right. "Excuse me?"

"I want another child."

Ben noticed her grip on his hand had tightened.

"Oh," he returned, unable to think of anything else to say. His mind raced. Was his mother seeing somebody? A baby daddy in the making? Or was she planning a trip to the sperm clinic?

"Tell me what you think," she urged.

His words came easier now that he'd had a moment to process. "I think it's a fine idea, as long as you find a good candidate if you're doing artificial insemination."

His mom made a face. "Honey, you don't understand. I'm going to have sex with a man."

A spark of jealousy flamed inside him. Ben didn't want to share his mother. "Who is it? Somebody I know?"

His mother looked at him like he'd gone crazy, and then she said, "I should think so. It's you, silly."

Chapter 5

Ben's mind ran a thousand miles a minute. "What, you want... me to give you..."

His mother completed his sentence. "A baby. That's right, pumpkin. I want you to fuck a baby into me."

His mom had been correct. She sounded mental. He absorbed the information she'd just dropped, and then he said, "Wouldn't that be bad for the baby?"

"Not according to my research," she said.

Stating an obvious fact, he said, "But I'm your son."

"You think I forgot? That's the idea. We share the closest bond imaginable. Who better to have a child together?"

That kind of made sense, he thought. His rational mind intervened. "It'd be unnatural."

His mom let go of his hands. "That depends on how you define 'unnatural'."

"I didn't realize there was more than one definition," he said.

She placed a hand on his knee. "When you think about us, what turns you on the most?"

Ben ran through the list in his head, realizing there were too many items. "I can't pick one thing. But how is the question relevant, anyway?"

"Bear with me," she said. "Is it the dirty stuff? Mommy farting and pooping for you? Smearing it? Eating it together?"

The mere mention of scat made his dick head thrum. "That might be my favorite part."

She stroked sensually along his leg. "Me too. I love the nasty things we do together. They're so sick and perverted. Like our first intimate experience. Remember that, sweetie?"

Like it was yesterday, the teen thought. It was the summer before he'd started college, and he'd come home after swimming with friends. A long-standing bubble of sexual tension between himself and his mother had broken at last.

"You gave me a blowjob," he recalled.

"Yes, and I let out a fart while I was sucking your cock."

Ben shifted in his seat. "Something was wrong with your stomach, as usual, and it smelled horrible."

"Uh, huh," his mom said. "Your cock firmed in my mouth when you smelled my gas. I'll never forget that moment."

"And you kept sucking me," he added.

"That's right. And then you shot your load in my mouth. You gave Mommy a real mouthful of cock snot. It was impressive." Her hand wandered to his swollen rod. She tiptoed fingers up and down his veiny shaft. "It wasn't long after that you asked to watch me shit."

"I was so excited," Ben recalled.

"Yes, and remember how I did one better and dumped a big, steamy crap on your chest?"

"That was hot," he reminisced, picturing it with his mind's eye.

"We're straying from my point," his mom said. "We both enjoy scat sex. Most people, however, would call it unnatural. Hell, I know a lot of women who wouldn't fart around their man, let alone do it while giving him a blowjob."

"I see your point," he said.

His mother brushed her fingers over his tightening nutsack. "Have you thought about your own conception? You were a sperm once, and then you became a baby, and I pushed you out of my cunt. The same cunt you fuck every chance you get. Does that part turn you on? Blood incest between a son and his mother?"

"It does," he said on an inhale.

His mother purred. "Yes, that's what makes our love affair so exciting. I'm not your stepmom, or your adoptive mom. I'm your actual mom. I birthed you, breast fed you, changed your diapers, and watched you grow into a strapping man. And now I routinely suck your cock and take you inside my twat."

"So hot," he murmured.

"Also unnatural, by any definition."

"But we still do it," he said. The more she talked, the more sense she made. Yet Ben still hesitated. "I don't know, Mom. Can I think about it?"

"Sure, take some time. It's a big decision," she said.

His mom grabbed another gift from the table, then passed it off to him. Pretending she hadn't dropped a bomb on him, he dug his nail under a fold in the wrapping paper. Ben tore into the box and opened the lid, and a spicy, fetid stink smacked him in the face. The teen had found the source of the smell.

Chapter 6

Ben stared at the long, thick, bumpy shit log in the box. An egg white snail trail ran over the turd. "I laid that shortly before you got up," his mom said.

"I knew it wasn't just farts," he said, poking at the thick discharge. "What's that stuff on top?"

"Mucus. I dripped it when I was shitting." Ben looked at his mom, who said as she picked up the turd, "It's normal, I assure you."

He eyed it in her hand. "A nice, firm dump."

"Perfect for having some fun, huh?" his mom said with a gleam in her eye. She rose from her seat. "I thought we could use the turd while breaking in your new toy. But first, we'll need batteries and lube. I'll grab those. You stay here and watch porn."

Done and done, he thought. His mom returned the turd to the box. Off she went, the pads of her fingers stained brown, singing a holiday ditty.

Ben thought more about her monumental request as he kept himself hard by stroking and watching the TV. He couldn't even grasp the responsibilities of being a father. Shit, he was too young to think about that stuff, anyway. Letting that train of thought dissolve into his mind, he focused on the act of impregnating his mother. The idea sent a ripple of pleasure through his body, as always.

His mother reappeared with batteries and a bottle of lube in hand, and he set aside his musings. She placed the lube on the coffee table, and then she inserted the batteries into the toy. Next, she plucked the log from the box. His mom sat down again and lowered the turd to his cock, and a tingle raced up his spine. She slowly rubbed it along the side of his shaft, leaving Hershey streaks on the thin skin of his twitching prick. He gasped.

She worked the log up, down, and all around his dick, including his ballsack, and then she broke off a piece and mashed it against his cock. Smearing it, she began coating his shaft and prickhead with a layer of shit.

"Yeah, Mom. That's good," he murmured.

She swirled and pumped her hand over his cock, coating every square inch with feces. At the tip, she used two fingers to dilate his urethra. Then she held it open with her thumb and first finger, and with her other index finger, she placed a tiny piece of shit inside the opening.

"Lube up the fleshlight," she instructed.

Ben grabbed the bottle, popped it open, and squirted some inside the toy's asshole. He fingered the tight latex opening. Meanwhile, his mom spat on his prick.

He powered up the toy, and it started vibrating in his hand. He turned it over his cock and lowered it onto his dickhead.

"Ohhh, man," he groaned as he slid the fake pucker over his brown and purple knob. Ben swallowed his cock with the toy, sliding it to the root of his prick. Delightful pulses reached his groin and his stomach. He groaned some more. "Oh, yeah. This is the best present ever, Mom."

Ben pushed the toy flush to his balls and held it there. Hot sensations electrified his shaft and his knob.

"I see you chose the asshole first," his mom observed. She cupped and gently squeezed his balls. "That's very telling."

"Yeah, well, you know me."

"I hope you'll fuck my shit chute later," she murmured. "But for now, enjoy your toy while I play with your nuts."

Ben slid the toy to his cockhead, then back to his balls. Repeating, he established a steady rhythm while his mother rolled his hairy pouches in her hand. She pumped and fondled them. "This asshole feels pretty good," he noted.

"As good as Mommy's shitter?"

"No," he said. "Nothing beats yours."

"That's good to hear," his mom chuckled. "I don't want to be replaced."

Ben moved the toy faster. He croaked and groaned as he worked his bolt stiff cock. His mom kept hefting and squeezing his dirty balls. "Play with those balls," he encouraged.

"Mmm... I love building a thick load in your testicles," she purred. His mother grew excited. "Oooh, baby. Thinking about your cum makes me so hot. I bet it's full of virile sperm, just like your father's jizz. One shot would probably knock me up. What do you think?"

There was an easy experiment that would answer her question. The teen buried the dangerous thought. Jerking harder, he pulled faster on his cock to chase the throngs of delight in his pulsing, swollen cockhead. His mom swirled over his taught ball sack, and then she cruised a finger over his taint.

She focused on the spot where his nut skin began, and then she trailed the other direction. Her finger squeezed between his ass cheeks and came to rest on the divot of his asshole. Startled, he tensed. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Never you mind. Just relax and enjoy it," his mom said as she pressed against his asshole.

"Christ," he groaned. "You've never done this before."

"There's a first time for everything," she replied. "Plus, you shower so much attention on my shit hole, it's only fair I do the same."

His mom inserted the tip of her finger. His asshole clenched tight. "Whoa."

"Pumpkin, let me inside your shitter. I promise it'll feel great. You'll have the best orgasm ever."

Ben nodded hesitantly. Though it wasn't so easy. He took a deep breath to relax himself and allow his mom greater access inside his poop hole.

Hot, tingly feelings rushed through his groin as his mother prodded him. Yes, he liked that very much. He relaxed more, getting into it, letting his nasty mother finger his asshole deeper.

His mother popped all the way at last, and she searched the walls of his rectum. Her finger touched a certain spot. Ben tightened and gasped. "Holy fuck!" He felt like she'd touched him with a cattle prod, a hard swell of pleasure rolling through him.

"That's your prostate," his mom informed him. He'd stopped moving the toy. It sat still and vibrated around his cock. As Ben adjusted to the strange feeling, his mother reached for the turd and pinched a large chunk. She pushed it in Ben's face. "Chew on my shit and milk your cock while I milk your prostrate."

He opened wide, and she fed him. Ben closed his lips. Her bitter shit flavor washed across his tastebuds.

He chewed and resumed his jacking motions, fucking his dirty cock with the fleshlight. "Mmmfff, mmm," he groaned, her shit sticking to his teeth.

"Stroke your cock, baby. Mommy wants you to nut," she encouraged. "Come like you would in my unprotected fuck hole."

Her finger crooked inside the tight cavern of his shitter as she rubbed his prostate. Jolts ran through his core. Her actions made his hips twist and raise. His body was rigid with pleasure, his dick so hard it almost hurt.

Deliciously foul tastes melted across his tongue, and saliva collected near his glands. His mouth had become a cesspool filled with his mother's used food. Shit-laden spit pooled at the back of his tongue, and he swallowed it. Meanwhile, his dick trembled and jerked inside the toy, and his belly quivered. "Ohhh."

"That's my baby boy," she cooed.

Raising and lowering the toy, an image popped into his brain--his mother with a round belly. The picture heightened his arousal, and he started jerking faster, chasing the ultimate taboo.

Meanwhile, his mother kissed and licked his inner thigh, treating the button inside his asshole with expert care as he imagined himself plowing her cunt, intent on making a baby with her.

Racing the toy now, he swallowed her shit and imagined his cock unloading into her pussy, and then his sperm wriggling inside her womb and making her belly inflate with his child. Cum threatened to fill his urethra.

"Shoot that load," his mom encouraged. "Make a big, sticky mess inside your toy. Don't worry, Mommy will clean it for you."

His cock stretched out the latex asshole. Staccato breaths left his throat. Ben shut his lips, and as he tongued the shit between his teeth, mining the flavor in his mouth, that magical moment neared. He was seconds away from ultimate pleasure.

The switch flipped, and his nerve endings fired. Ben gripped hard on the toy and convulsed as he orgasmed. "Ahhh!" he cried.

His mom pressed harder on the pleasure center in his rectum. "Do it, baby. Yes! Yes! Come for Mommy!"

He spurted blissfully into the fleshlight and moaned. "Yes, Mom. Ohhh! Fuuuuuck!"

Ben gritted and shivered as he shot the last few globs from his balls. His bucking hips settled, and he killed the toy and pulled it off his cock. "You look like a satisfied young man," his mom grinned.

"No kidding," Ben replied, admiring the toy as he caught his breath. His mom slipped her finger from his asshole. He set down the toy. "I'll want you to do that again, by the way."

"Did I create a prostate monster?" she mused.

"I think you did," he said. Ben collected himself, and then he glanced under the tree. His mom sucked on the finger from his ass. "There are more presents."

His mom looked, too. "That's the boring stuff. Socks and sweaters." She slapped his knee. "Let's eat some breakfast, and then we'll finish unwrapping them."

Chapter 7

"Oooh boy, I'm stuffed," Ben's mother sighed, leaning back in her chair.

He glanced at his mom's plate. She'd downed a stack of pancakes, two sausage links, three strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, a healthy portion of home fries, and toast with butter and jam. Unbelievable, except he'd watched her eat it. The teen didn't judge. His mom cooked the best food he'd ever tasted, so he couldn't begrudge her for indulging.

Hoisting a glass of orange juice in the air, he saluted her. "Impressive show. You should think about competitive eating."

She patted her stomach and nodded. "Wait until it comes out the other end. Now that will be a show."

"No doubt," he replied.

Glancing at her tits, he started counting down the hours until his mother's next dump.

His mom shifted in her chair and issued a painful sounding groan. "Oh, fuck. I made a pig of myself."

"Does your stomach hurt?" he asked. She nodded, and he made a selfish suggestion. "Try farting."

"I'm one step ahead of you," she said. His mom leaned forward and scrunched her face. The fart came in stages, rapid-firing against the hardwood. Bptbptbptbptbptbpt. Bpthpthp. Bpthp.

Ben sipped his orange juice while grabbing his still-dirty cock. He tugged life back into the flaccid piece of meat as the sound of her blast rung in his ears. A wave of smell followed across the cozy breakfast table, his mother fanning the eggy cloud from her face.

"Stinky," she said.

"Feel better?"

"Sadly, no. Ripping ass won't be enough. I might have to make myself barf." She lifted a mug from the table. "Or keep drinking coffee. Shit makes me crap every time, and it never takes long."

Inhaling her ass perfume, Ben pulled faster on his hardening cock. "I'm super turned on. Should I feel bad?"

"No, pumpkin. I know you like it when Mommy stuffs herself sick, and then she has to fart, shit, and puke it out of her system."

Ben looked at his own plate. He'd stuffed himself as well, though he wasn't ailing like his mother, since he hadn't finished all of his food. A couple of greasy home fries kept one pancake company.

He finished his drink, and then he reached for the sweaty O.J. carton at the center of the table. His mother intercepted him.

"What gives?" he asked.

"O.J. has too much sugar," his mom said. "Give me your glass, and I'll get you something healthier to drink."

Wondering what she had in mind, Ben gave her his glass. His mom stood. She walked a few feet from the table, turned so she was facing him, and circled a hand over her bloated stomach. She smoothed it down to her bushy mound, and then up to her tits, pinching a nipple. Her gorgeous, naked body put him in a trance.

"I look like I'm preggers, don't I?" she observed.

"Like I knocked you up," Ben agreed.

His mom closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Mmm... fuck, yes."

Her hand trailed back to her pussy. Using two fingers, she spread her cunt lips. Ben watched her place the lip of the glass underneath her hot, wet hole. She thrust out her hips, and a hiss reached his ears, his mother pissing a hard, fast stream.

His mouth watered as he watched the frothy head of her piss reach the top of the glass. "Healthier than orange juice, you say?"

"Much healthier," she said, pushing out the last of her pee and squeaking a toot. She raised the cup and studied the straw yellow liquid contained within. Then she put it to her mouth and sipped. His mom smacked her lips. "It's tasty, but it could use something extra. Would you like something extra, baby?"

"I'll take anything you give me," Ben told his mother. Pursing her lips, she held the glass under her mouth. Spit bubbled out and formed a dangler, stretching down toward the surface of the liquid. It snapped and fell. His mother swirled the glass, and her spit dissolved into the fresh, warm piss from her cunt. "Will you hock one in there?" he asked.

She snorggled and spat a wad, and then she handed him the glass. He sipped his mother's urine, drawing the phlegm past his lips. Bitter and sour notes stuck to his tongue. He tilted the glass and sipped more, and then he gave it back to his mother. She took a large pull. They both swallowed at the same time.

His mom drank again, and then she lowered her head. Her cheeks were slightly puffed with a mouthful of her own pee. Ben brought his face closer and parted his lips, and she fed him. Piss flowed from her mouth, some of it spilling down his chin, the rest flowing down his throat.

She landed her mouth on his, and their tongues formed a union. Swirling between his mother's lips, Ben felt the steamy kiss down to his curling toes. His cock pulsed, but another sensation appeared in his groin. He had to piss, too.

He ignored the urge and focused on the kiss, lost in his mother's hot mouth. A rumble appeared from the back of her throat. Burrrrp.