Shitty Christmas with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, and so did Ben. Her belch tasted like bacon and eggs.

His mom raised her head. She had a pained expression on her face. "OK, I really need to puke up this food."

She gathered her hair behind her head. Then, after she glanced around the kitchen, she found a hair tie and secured her locks into a messy bun.

His mother leaned over his plate. Ben leaned in, too, as she put her first and middle finger together. She gingerly pushed them into her throat. Her head bucked.

Huck. Gork. Huck.

Ben watched and slowly stroked his cock.

Out came the fingers, and she spat on the plate. Wetness shimmered under her eyes. She shoved the fingers in again, going up to her second knuckle. Hork. Hork. Huck. Blaaaagggg.

She cleared her hand and spewed chunks. Her vomit splattered on the plate, some of the splatter reaching Ben's face. His mom took a deep breath, groaned, and returned her fingers. Hork. Hork. Tan puke erupted from her throat. Blaaaaaagggg.

"Fuck, yes, that's hot," Ben cheered.

"Oh, God," his mother panted, stomach sludge dripping from her bottom lip.

She hocked a slimy phlegm wad. The plate was covered in sick. His mom belched, sniffled, and wiped her mouth on her hand, then cranked out a poot.

The sour smell made him a little nauseous, though Ben kept stroking. "Feel better?"

"Somewhat," his mother replied, drying her wet eyes. She returned a hand to her stomach. "Oh, the coffee's working."

"This is the best Christmas ever," he said with a grin.

"Stand up, darling," she said as she held out a hand. Ben took it, and she helped him to his feet. Smoothing hands down his chest, she said, "Any more room in your stomach? If so, I've got a hot, smelly log with your name on it."

Chapter 8

"I've always got room for shit," Ben told his mother. His mom cleared a space on the table and lifted one knee onto the edge. Then she hauled herself on to the top. Her legs were spread, back arched, ass angled toward the ceiling, starfish winking. He lowered his face and shoved his nose into her shitter. Ben inhaled the musky combination of cunt and ass. "Yeah, I'm really getting hungry now."

He raised slightly and stretched his hands out over his mother's back. Ben scratched down her flesh, and she purred like a cat, her body responding to his touch. Spreading her ass with both hands, he then flicked his tongue across her crinkled hole.

"Oooh, that's nice," his mom crooned. He wriggled his tongue against her anus, and his mother groaned. "Ohhh, very nice, pumpkin."

It was hard to believe--a son, tossing his mother's salad. Yet here he was, his face in her backside, feeling the heat from her pussy as he lapped at her tender, fleshy starfish.

"Yeah, you like that, Mom."

"I do," she groaned. "Mommy loves it when you tongue her dirt hole. Especially when I've got to shit."

"I can't wait," Ben exhaled into her moist ass crack, thinking of the treat waiting for him.

His passion growing hotter, he thrust his tongue into her brown eye, and she pushed back into his face. He sunk the tip below her anal rim and wagged it, and then he buried it in her asshole. He stiffened his tongue, pulled out, and sunk it back into her chocolate cherry. His mother hitched and gave a twittering sigh. He yanked back and thrust again, his groin tight, his pulsing dick hard enough to splinter.

Bobbing his head, he tongue fucked his mother's shit hole.

"Darling, you won't wait long," she breathed as he reamed his tongue in and out. "That log is on its way."

"Yes," he moaned.

His mom squirmed her smooth ass. "Just eat Mommy's shitter some more. Ohhh, eat my shitter before I poop for you."

"Yes, Mom," he groaned.

Excitement pumped through Ben's cock as he pulled his tongue from her ass, trailed down to her cunt, and then returned to her shitter. His mother gasped.

Licking and swirling, Ben ate her ass like a starving man. Desire tightened his hold, and he clawed his fingers into her ass flesh. His cock jumped in fits. The need in his groin burned like an ember as pre-cum drizzled from his cockhead.

He poked his tongue inside her again. As he tongued her asshole, Ben moved a thumb to his mother's cunt. Slick with arousal, her bloated petals offered zero resistance as he glided up and down her slit.

He teased over her clit, and she mewled and trembled. Applying more pressure, Ben circled his thumb around the juicy bump of flesh. Hot fluids leaked from her cunt hole, further lubricating her stiff button. Meanwhile, he twisted and twirled his tongue inside her asshole.

"Baby, the turd's moving," she announced.

Ben kept his tongue in place, though he stopped using his thumb so his mom could concentrate. His balls shored up to his taint, the teen anticipating the moment he would taste his mother's crap again.

"Push it out," he tried to say. His words were garbled, but it didn't matter. His mom knew what he wanted. Grunting softly, she pushed, and the rim of her asshole enlarged around his tongue. Ben tasted something bitter on the very tip.

His mom pushed again. Once again, her asshole mounded, and this time the turd dislodged his tongue from her rectum. His pulse racing, Ben kept his mouth close to the source. His mom exhaled as her poop made a crackling sound. It slid from her ass in one shot. He twitched his head back. Her poop filled his mouth. Warm and creamy, it spilled out across his lips, pungent smells opening his sinuses like smelling salts. Ben groaned in ecstasy.

He lifted his head and kept it that way as his mom climbed off the table and moved around. After a moment, she pulled his face downward, holding the puke-covered plate under his chin. Ben let the shit fall onto the plate. "It's soft and super smelly," his mother commented.

He sniffed. "Smells like bacon."

She poked at the steaming mound of feces. Light brown in color, it had the texture of wet mashed potatoes. Ben joined her and tunneled a finger into the soft pile.

She set the plate on the table. Ben moved to where he'd been sitting. His mom grabbed a spoon and dipped it into the mess. She gathered both puke and shit on the utensil, and then she held it to his lips.

"Mommy worked hard on your food. Eat up," she said. His mom placed the spoon in his mouth. Ben closed around the sublime bouquet of flavors. Slurping the spoonful, he grabbed his cock and started jerking. He swallowed as his mom dipped the spoon again. "That's my good boy."

This time, she fed herself. Ben watched the muscles work in her throat as she swallowed it down.

"I'll take some more," he said. She spooned a healthy amount onto his tongue. His gut trembled, his body rejecting her offering, while his cock strained, twitched, and pounded in his pumping grasp.

"Don't come. It'd be a shame to waste that cock snot on the floor," his mom advised as she scooped up another spoonful. She slid it into her mouth, swallowed, and loaded up another bite. Placing it at Ben's lips, she said, "In fact, you should stop stroking altogether."

Ben released his cock with great effort. He opened and shut around the spoon. Down the hatch it went.

His mother grabbed the glass of piss and offered him a drink. The sight of her pee reminded him of his full bladder, and the urge to go returned.

He rose from his seat and grabbed his mother by the hips. Surprise filled her eyes, though she didn't speak. He directed her against the table. She squeaked and smiled as he hoisted her so she sat facing him.

Ben kissed her chin, then her soft neck. He murmured into her skin. "If I can't stroke, I'll do something else with my dick."

"Something that ends with you coming, I presume?" his mother quipped.

"No, I'm going to piss on you."

"Yes, baby. Oh, yes. Piss on me," she replied enthusiastically.

Finished nibbling on her neck, Ben grinned. His mother was such an easy slut. He straightened, and she lowered onto her elbows and spread her legs. The maw of her sex opened for him, her puffy meat flaps glistening in the light.

He stared at her shiny cunt with a firm grip around the base of his cock. His bladder nagged him, but his prick was too hard. He had to calm his dick. Ben withdrew into himself. He thought about anything boring. Trees. Clouds. His twelfth grade Spanish teacher with a lazy eye, Ms. Alvarez.

"Any moment," he said.

A column of piss rose up his softening shaft. Ben opened his eyes. Shooting from his dickhead, the stream landed on his mother's stomach.

"Yes," she hissed.

Ben aimed his cock at her shiny pussy. His mother shot a hand between her legs, spreading the flesh around her clit so he could hit it directly. She groaned and trembled as he pissed on her twat, and then she started rubbing her pink hole. Meanwhile, he left her cunt and directed the stream at her chest. His pee sluiced down between her tits. Ben shifted to the left and sprayed one of her garnet nubs. He hit the right one, too, before he lifted his pissing cock higher.

Ben hit his mom square in the face. She opened her lips, forming a hole, as if her mouth was a toilet. The teen lined up his cock and hit the target with expert accuracy. Bubbly piss flowed down her chin, and then the stream ebbed. The throb of release was easing as his bladder emptied. He gave one last push and sprayed droplets over her stomach, and then he finished.

Ben moved into position, ready to fist his meat stick into her hole. "Now, it's time for fucking."

His mom raised one leg high in the air. She rested it on his shoulder, sat up on one hand, grabbed his cock with the other, and nuzzled the tip against her snatch. "You going to ram that rod into my baby maker, stud?"

"Yes," he breathed, biting his lip.

Ben pushed forward, and his mom groaned. "Ohhh, yes. Fuck."

He dropped his gaze between their bodies and watched his cockhead poke into her slit. Her cunt opened around his thick knob, and the two moaned. His prick explored her creamy snatch, feeding her hungry hole.

Ben slipped out and played with her opening. He rubbed his cockhead along the seam of her cunt. His leaky dick tip smeared her juices. Then he tapped her clit, and his mother whined. From there, he slipped his cock south to her mud hole, gave it a poke, and ended back at the mouth of her cunt.

His mom fetched the plate of barf and shit while he held his cock still. She tipped it, and the viscous rainbow mixture slid onto her snatch. It ran over his tingling mushroom tip. His mom returned the plate and spread the mixture, dirtying her lower stomach and soaking her pubic hair.

Ben slipped inside her cunt. "Oh, man."

"Yes, bury that fuck stick," his mom encouraged.

Holding a hip and stroking a thigh, he came to speed inside his mom's box, slinging his hardness in and out of her puky hole. His testes pounded in their taut sacks. His mom grunted and gasped.

"Ahhh," he breathed.

"Fuck me," she managed. Her calf trembled upon him. He ran one hand up that smooth leg and over her foot, feeling her tense while he pumped his hips forward and backward, burying his cock over and over in her cunt. Slit slamming her. Pussy cream and sick coated his cock, her lips engorged with desire and forming a suction around his thrusting, steely shaft. She gasped. "Keep fucking me. Oh, yes. Pound my baby chute."

His mom dropped a digit on herself. Mewling, she fingered her matted bush and her slimy, swampy cunt. Her snug channel grew tighter.

Cruising inside of her, Ben managed to say, "Your pussy's so tight."

She grunted her reply. "Not bad, considering I popped you out of there."

Ben pumped and pumped. His wild thrusts landed with sloppy sounds. His prick felt like a pipe ready to burst as he hauled the thing in and out of his mother's gripping pleasure hole. Every fluid motion made his balls tighter, intensifying the constant tingle in his dickhead, bringing him closer to orgasm.

"And now I'm going back in," he breathed.

"And I love it," his mom grunted. "I love your cock in my body."

"You're just a cock slut, that's what you are."

"Yes," she breathed. "I'm a dumb, worthless slut for your prick and your cum loads."

"A slut with babies on the brain."

"Yes. Oh, God. Yes. A stupid cunt with baby fever," his mom said, dropping her head back. Her face contorted. Ben quickened his pace, slinging his cock like an animal. She returned her hand to her cunt. "Ahhh, shit. Ohhh. Don't stop, darling. Fuck, you're going to make me come."

He was on the edge himself, ready to shoot his load. Ben groaned. "Ohhh, Mom."

The tendons in her hand strained as she rapidly circled her clit. Her nostrils flared. Her warm, soft frame trembled while her cunt hole squeezed his cock erratically. Damn, she looked so sexy. He almost couldn't handle it.

"Yes, yes, yes," she stuttered. "I'm so close."

Ben continued his assault on her sodden cunt hole. He thrashed his cock up his mother's tight, flexing channel. His body tensing, the teen's nuts were building steam. Soon, they would blow. He gritted and ignored the fevered throb in his loins and the mounting sensations in his cock.

His mom seized. He sensed the energy mounting inside of her. And then she exploded. Straining and shaking, her face went stupid, and she cried out to him. "I'm coming, darling. Yes! Ahhh! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me while I come!"

Ben steadily pounded her squeezing pussy, closing in on his own orgasm.

"I'm going to come, too," he managed.

His mom bayed and shuddered. Her words came out in fits. "Yes, come with me!"

"Get ready for it," Ben managed.

"Come in my snatch," she trilled. "Flood me with your hot jizz."

Ben gritted. His face was red and moist with perspiration. "Right up your womb?"

"Fuck, yes!" she cried. "Today could be the day. Blow a child into my cunt like we talked about. Give me a baby for Christmas."

He tensed, the thought of breeding his mom taking hold in the fevered moment. "OK, Mom. I'll do it. I'll give you a baby."

"Oh, yes, darling. Shoot your load. Cream my cunt with your seed."

Ben was panting and grunting. He was actually going to do it.

And then he came to his senses. This was crazy. He pulled out, slipped down her taint, and found her shitter. As he poked her rectum, she gasped and popped her eyes. A split second passed, and then she relaxed her asshole, and he plunged his knob inside her brown eye, so close to exploding.

The tension released, and his thick, pulsing helmet began spurting. Rapture overpowered his cock and balls. Moaning, Ben plugged his jizzing cock further up her shit tank. Waves of orgasm pulsed through his dick, his shaft flexing and throbbing, his cockhead spurting boiling glob after glob into his mom's shitter.

His mom reached under his cock and cupped his balls. She gently pumped them, and Ben quivered. She spoke with a velvety timber. "Come in Mommy's turd pipe. That's it, baby boy. Drain those bloated balls. Squirt that cock snot up my shit hole."

His cock gave one last heave, and Ben sighed. He pulled from his mother's shitter and watched his cum leak from the fucked-out hole and pool on the table's edge. His mom pushed more of the white discharge from her asshole.

"Sorry for the last-second change in plans. I wanted to do it so bad, but I couldn't come in your pussy," he explained. "I haven't made up my mind yet."

"Don't worry," his mom said. She slid onto her feet, gave him a big, wet kiss on the lips, and then started walking from the kitchen, pulling him along. "Let's take a shower, and after that, snuggle up naked under a blanket on the couch. We can drink hot cocoa, listen to Christmas music, and edge each other to some of those porn mags I bought you. How does that sound?"

Ben grinned. "Sounds like the perfect Christmas."

Chapter 9

Ben shivered, wiped a thin strand of snot from his nose, and sniffed. Letting out a breath, he noted how it condensed.

He scanned his surroundings--a patchwork of snow-dusted cornfields bordered by tree lines and lonely county roads. Out here in corn country--or as he called it, Middle-of-Nowhere, Indiana--everything was flat. Featureless. Mind-numbingly boring, unless grain silos and farm houses got you excited. How many times had he stood in his backyard watching combines criss-cross the land, counting down the days until he would flee to college?

Now, everything was different. He had his mother. More to the point, he had her hot body and her glorious asshole. Take the previous night, for example. They'd been lying in her bed, reading books, when his mom ripped ass and urged him under the covers. Trapped in her Dutch oven, he stuck his nose in the source and inhaled more of her rotten blasts. One fart came out wet, and he licked her ass clean. His mom thanked him with another finger up his own asshole, making him come so hard he'd cried to the heavens.

Ben raised the ax and brought it down. The chunk of wood split apart with a hollow sound, the two pieces flying off the block. He'd been out here for an hour, chopping and thinking. His muscles ached and burned, but the burn helped to stave off the cold, so he didn't mind.

He positioned another piece of wood.

Ben still hadn't told his mom he was quitting college, and every day he let his secret fester he felt worse about himself.

How would she take the news he wondered? And how could he ease the blow?

Ben had an idea. It was so simple that he questioned why he hadn't thought of it already. He would offer a compromise. College was out, but perhaps he could stomach a couple of years or less at Hoosier Tech.

He swung the ax, and a shock reverberated through his upper body. As he thought more on this plan, a noise caught his attention. He glanced at the back door of the house, where his mom appeared. She stepped outside and crunched through the yard in a barely there, see-through teddy, sans bra but wearing panties, rubbing her hunched-up shoulders.

"Sweetie, you've been out here for hours. I'm worried you're going to catch a cold."

"People don't catch colds from cold. That's a myth perpetuated by worried mothers," he told her.

"Why are you chopping wood, anyway?" She nodded at a large pile of fireplace-ready logs stacked at the end of their property. "We've got plenty."

Glancing at her tits, Ben noticed the cold had already severely hardened them. He said, "Chopping wood helps me think."

His mom gave him a sharp look. "What's there to think about? Is there something on your mind?"

Had the moment come? Staring at his mother's concerned face, he couldn't bear to see her disappointment. So, he lied again. "I guess this baby thing is on my mind."

"We should go inside and talk about it. Before we both turn into icicles," his mom said. Agreeing that he'd spent enough time outside, Ben dropped the ax and followed her toward the house. She continued talking as they walked. "I'm glad you brought up babies, though. I wanted to talk about that, anyway."

Seeing her in that sexy outfit, his mind drifted. They entered the kitchen, and he grabbed his mother's ass. She startled. Ben gave the cheek a healthy smack. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself. You're looking sexy as fuck right now."

His mom turned. "Don't be sorry. You just surprised me."

Ben studied the outline of her body underneath the sheer fabric, his cock hardening. "You cut any farts while I was outside?"

His mom tilted her head, hands on her hips. "Yes, of course. I farted two times. One was loud, but inoffensive. The other toot, however, burned my asshole. It was a real stinker. It's a shame you missed it."

That familiar tenseness formed in Ben's groin and lower abdomen. "You're making me horny. Any chance you wanna fuck?"

His mom smiled. "Pumpkin, I'm always DTF."

"Let's go to my room," he said.

Ben walked away, and his mom called after him. "Make yourself comfortable, and I'll be up in a few minutes."