Shitty Christmas with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
too_taboo
too_taboo
49 Followers

Accelerating, Ben clawed his fingers into the sheets. He swung his hips with abandon. His rod drilled into his mother's anus with laser like precision. His hips pounded up and down, his groin smacking the wet pad of her sex, her cunt hole drizzling juices over his veiny shaft as it plunged into the stinky depths of her bowels repeatedly.

"Uh, uh," he grunted.

His mother panted. "You fuck me so good. Ahhh, uhhh."

His nut sack had shriveled with pleasure, his cock straight and stiff as a flagpole. His arm muscles were corded, his thighs and torso clenched in determination. On every pass, his cockhead speared deep inside his mother's bowels.

She made a strained sound. Ben slowed. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, honey."

He returned to speed, and she made the sound again. Her body locked up, too. Ben stalled inside her spasming rectum. "Mom, what is it?"

"I need to shit," his mom explained, grinning at him.

Ben dragged his cock out until the head was caught inside her asshole's opening. "Push for me," he said.

Nodding, his mom did as he'd asked. Her asshole put pressure on his cock, as if it were shitting out his dick along with the turd. He let his cockhead pop out of her rectum. She groaned. "Yes, it's happening."

Ben heard the crackle. His mother sighed, and he smelled it right away--a thick, funky aroma clogging his nostrils.

He straightened and scooted backward to see his mother's creation, noting how his cock was brown with a thin sheen of scat. Coiled before her ass, the turd was thick and walnut colored. Ben grabbed a large piece. He rubbed it between his hands, the texture silky and squelchy. He reached with both hands and applied the shit to his mother's stomach, then spread it upward over both of her tits. She sighed and moved in place.

Ben retrieved another piece. He squished it around his face and slipped two fingers into his mouth. He sucked on the fingers and noted the stronger taste of her dump compared with previous ones that week.

His mother grabbed a piece, too. She popped it in her mouth, and then she pulled Ben down for a kiss. Their tongues slipped and slid over the spicy and bitter poop on her tongue. She moaned and whimpered. Meanwhile, Ben squeezed and stroked his cock. He pumped it hard as he touched the dirty tip against the slit of his mother's slimy pussy.

His mom swallowed the scat. "I need you in my cunt," she purred, her voice thick with arousal.

"Should I clean myself off?" he asked.

"No, I want your dirty cock inside me. The dirtier, the better."

Ben had an idea. He grabbed the last of his mother's shit, and then he moved down on his belly, sticking his face once more between her legs. "Open your pussy, Mom."

She spread her fuck hole wide, and Ben pinched off a chunk and pushed it into her pink depths.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. "That is dirty. Keep going. Pack my cunt with shit."

Ben added a second piece. He stuffed the turd into her vaginal opening. Then he followed with his fingers and dug out the shit as she helped by pushing. Her juices had softened the shit further, and it flowed from her hole like lava. He rubbed the feces over her cunt, coating every slimy twat fold in her shit.

"Now your cunt's good and dirty," he said.

"It's ready for cock," she breathed.

Chapter 14

Ben crawled back over her body. His mom lined up his cock with her pussy, and the teen eased himself into her hole.

"Ahhh," he groaned as her twat lips flowered around his shaft and the deeper tissues stretched to accommodate his aching cockhead. Inching into the silky tunnel, he absorbed every sensation of his mother's slippery walls engulfing his manhood. "Fuck, that's too good."

"Oooh, you like that, don't you? Baby boy loves the cunt that made him."

"When it's packed with shit, especially."

Her stinky hole seemed to swallow him. She grabbed his hips and pulled him into her body. He docked against her pubic bone. His cock was sheathed in her pussy's tight, warm embrace.

Ben started pulling out, but his mother held him inside her and farted. Bthpthpthpthpthp.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned.

He tried to pull out again, but she restrained him, saying, "No, babe. Be still inside me for a moment. I can feel your cock twitching against my cunt walls, and it smells like an outhouse in this room. This is so romantic."

Ben trembled in his mother's embrace. His cock was so fucking hard. He said, "Babe, I want to fuck you."

"Humor your woman," she said. "I want to tell you just how much I love you."

"I love you, too," he told his mother.

They shared a moment, gazing at each other, and then she loosened her hold. "OK, now fuck me."

Ben extracted his rod from her cunt, just enough to ram back in. He started pumping her slowly, but quickly came to speed, pulling back and thrusting forward as she wriggled underneath him. "Ohhh, fuck," he moaned.

"That's it, baby," she hissed. "Open my cunt with that big fucking dick of yours."

Scrunching, Ben kissed her neck, their bodies flowing against one another. He unfolded, and then he charged full speed ahead, throwing himself into his mother's honeyed snatch. "Yes," he grunted.

"Ram that prick," she encouraged. "Ahhh, fuck. Pound Mommy, you big-dicked stud."

His cock drilled in and out of her cunt. Shit and cunt honey lubricated her snatch, and it was nearly frictionless against his prick skin and his bloated cock knob. Flinging into his mother's welcoming pussy tunnel, Ben groaned. "Ohhh, Mom."

Her pussy sucked on his rod as she farted out raunchy clouds of gas, swallowing it with every thrust. Bthpthpthp. Bthpthp. Bthpthpthpthp. "Fuck that shit-filled twat, you dirty bastard," she moaned. Then she let another one go. Bthththppppthpthpthpthp. "Fuck it until you come. Until you dump your hot load."

"Yes, Mom," he managed.

"You made me come so hard. I want you to come just as hard," she purred.

"Fucking A," he shuddered.

"Come for me, baby." Her hole tightened around his dick as their groins slapped together. "Feel me milking your cock, darling?"

"Uh, huh."

"I'm milking that load from your jizz-filled balls. You want to shoot your cum in my cunt. I know it. You want to give me a baby."

The thought tugged at his insides, making his dick jump inside her. Ben's hips swiveled and bucked. "God damn," he groaned.

"Cream pie me," she urged. "Put a bun in my oven."

He pistoned his dick in and out of her. "I-I'm not sure if I can."

His mom played the Devil and pressured him more. "It'll feel so good to come in my hole, knowing you're seeding my womb, your dick exploding inside my cunt, throbbing as it spurts ropes of baby batter into my cervix. Breed me, honey. Mark me with your seed. Make me yours, forever."

Drunk on sex and his mother's dirty talk, Ben considered the crazy idea. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she managed in a breathy cadence. "Remember the things we talked about. The changes I'll go through."

He recalled, but indecision still had a hold. "I don't know, Mom."

Turning annoyed, she said, "Damn it. You're my man, now. Act like it and give me a baby."

"Yes, I'm your man," he repeated.

His mother continued as he cock-slammed her hole. "You can be more if you want. You can be my husband."

Ben slowed. "For real?"

His mother nodded. "We can run off and marry. How about it, stud? Want to marry your mother?"

"Oh, hell yes," Ben growled as he returned to his original speed. Then he fucked into her with even more vigor.

"We can be husband, wife, and child," his mom gritted. She paused. Bthpthpthpthpthp. "A real family."

Ben grunted. His mother's cunt was doing a number on his cock, making it pulse with pleasure and excitement. His balls were swollen and ready to burst. "I love that idea."

"You, me, and our daughter Hannah," his mom continued. "One big happy, incest family."

"Do you think she'll be hot?" Ben asked.

"I do," his mom breathed. "And once she turns eighteen, we'll invite her into our bed. If she's anything like us, she'll be into scat. If not, we'll teach her."

"How?" Ben asked. He wanted to hear his mother's twisted plan as he fucked her.

"We'll start off slow," she panted. "Have her poop on the toilet while you watch and I jerk your cock onto her face. She'll see the size of your splooge load, and naturally, she'll want more. Then, we'll have her pinch a loaf in your mouth, and we'll encourage her to share it with you. We'll turn her into a nasty scat slut just like Mommy."

"Uhhh," Ben groaned.

"Of course, the day will come when you'll breed her too. You'll have another hot, pregnant whore running around the house farting non stop. Another pair of tits to drink from. Another ass to unclog."

Ben slammed hard into his mother, working toward an orgasm. "It all sounds so good, Mom."

"But I won't marry you unless you knock me up," she rasped.

"Damn," he managed.

"That's the deal, baby. Shoot that thick load inside my birth canal. Blast those balls inside my womb, and then we'll be husband and wife."

"Fuck," Ben shuddered.

"Give me that baby batter," his mom demanded, breathing hard through her nostrils, her tits shimmying as her body shook from his pounding. "Blow that sticky, slimy jizz inside my hungry cunt. Jerk off inside me and give me that virile seed."

Ben groaned as his orgasm began, his painfully hard cock growing even harder as pleasure concentrated at the tip. Here was the moment of no return. He considered pulling out and spraying his load over his mother's body.

No, he wanted a wife. A pregnant wife. He wanted to marry and breed his mother.

He thrust extra hard, sheathing his fuck stick inside the womb he'd come from, and cried. "Arrrgggg!"

Ben collapsed into his mom, and she hugged him and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Moaning into the kiss, his legs and thighs trembled as a column of jizz erupted from his cockhead. Ben fired off hard spurts of nut deep inside her. He went deaf as euphoria wracked his body, his mind blank with pleasure.

Still coming, they broke the kiss. His mother cried. "You're doing it! Yes! Drain those balls in Mommy's womb!"

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," he moaned.

"Knock me up, honey! Oh, God. Yes!"

His whole body jerked with every blast. His stomach twinged with each pump of his shooting cock inside his mother's fertile love tunnel. "Ahhh."

At last, his orgasm ebbed. His mom caressed his tense, quivering body as he pumped out one last cum streamer into her cunt, and then she stroked the back of his head, still holding him tight as he descended from his high.

"Fuck," he exhaled as he moved to get off of her.

His mom held him in place. "Don't move. Let me milk the last few spurts of cum with my twat."

Her cunt walls pulsed around his member. Ben slumped over his mom like a flesh blanket, spent and sighing.

"I love feeling you go soft inside me," she murmured.

"Do you think it worked?" he asked after a moment spent recuperating. He was still buzzing. "Did I get you pregnant, Mom?"

"I don't know," she said. Bthpthpthpthp. "We'll get a pregnancy test in a few days."

"If it's a stick, can I hold it while you piss on it?"

"Of course, darling," his mom said.

"What if it didn't work? We keep trying?" he said.

"I want to keep trying regardless," his mom replied. "I love feeling you jizz in my cunt. And anyway, that's how a man should fuck his woman, so let's keep doing that."

"Do I still get to come on your face?"

"Sure. We'll do that from time to time. And of course, I'll always swallow your jizz when I suck you off. But let's focus on cream pies from now on, or at least until you knock me up proper."

"It's a deal," Ben replied to his mother. After all, he owed her for making this Winter Break the best one ever.

They took a shower. His mother, who seemed to have an endless supply of gas, farted up the hot, steamy stall. Ben naturally grew hard, and he fucked her again, depositing another load inside her cunt. Then, they returned to the bedroom.

Too excited to sleep, they grabbed her laptop and began planning their wedding. Ben couldn't keep his eyes off his sexy mother as they discussed the future of their little family.

He was home, where he truly belonged, and he was home for good.

too_taboo
too_taboo
49 Followers