Shitty Christmas with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This arrangement's sounding better and better," he said.

His mom started to speak. But then she doubled over in concentration, grabbing opposite elbows, straining and softly grunting. The teen heard two more plops. She righted herself and said, "We can also go on dates whenever we want."

"Yeah, legitimate dates where we dress up and shit," Ben said.

"Spend the night on the town. Get into trouble."

"So you're cool with me quitting college, then?" he asked, bringing the conversation back around.

His mother said, "I don't know."

This response surprised him. "But we were just talking about blowjobs and dates."

"Yes, but this is still quite a shock. I've always envisioned you going to a four-year school and earning a bachelor's degree," his mom said seriously. She reached for the toilet paper, unraveled a ribbon, and tore it off, adding, "Let's put a pin in this whole conversation for the time being."

She twisted around and wiped her ass, then studied the paper, folded it, and wiped again. She dropped the paper in the bowl, unraveled some more, and wiped her pussy this time. Watching her do this, Ben wished he'd had her approval, but it was obvious he could go on living the life he wanted without it.

The only question was whether he'd have room in that life for a baby.

Chapter 12

The fire crackled and popped. Ben shifted a burning log with the poker, releasing a flair of sparks, and then he returned the long metal pole to its holder and turned to look at his mother sitting on the floor.

He sat down with her as she plucked a square of cheese from a plate between them. His mom took a bite, and then she chased it with a sip of red wine. Ben sipped his wine, too. As his mother stared dreamily at him, he also helped himself to cheese.

"What's on your mind?" he asked, and then he bit.

"I've been thinking about your plan to move home," his mom said. Ben swallowed and waited. It had been a day since he'd told her his news. "I'm giving it my official blessing."

"Really? That's great," he said, relieved.

"Though I don't approve," she added. "You're cheating yourself out of a good education. A two-year school can't compare to a four-year college. But you're an adult, so that's your call. As your girlfriend, it's my job to support you either way."

"Mom, it means so much to me!" he said, and he threw himself at her, giving her a hug. So they disagreed on the merits of a four-year education. Who cared? Either way, it was official. No more college. Pulling back, he said gleefully, "Or should I call you something else now that we're a couple?"

"I've always been partial to 'babe,'" his mother replied after a moment's thought. "But I also like it when you call me 'Mom.'"

Thinking about her blowjob the previous day, Ben said, "What if I called you 'cocksucker'?"

She grinned. "You're a fresh little shit, aren't you?"

"You suck a mean cock," he stated.

"Good point. I do suck a mean cock," his mom said. "And I'm quite good at swallowing those massive loads you like to blow in my mouth, if I don't say so myself. Let's strike a deal. Call me 'cocksucker' when we're home, but something more pedestrian out and about."

"Right, 'dick socket' for outside the house," he quipped.

Leaning over, she playfully smacked him. "Stop being a fucker, would you?"

Ben was on a roll. "Which one do you prefer: 'cock sucking dick socket,' or 'dick-sucking cock socket'?"

"You just want to hear me say 'dick socket' and 'cock socket'," she replied. "I know your game, young man."

His mother helped herself to more cheese. Her sensitive stomach never tolerated dairy. "You're loading up on cheese tonight. Aiming for a bad case of the farts?" Ben asked.

"That's the plan. What's a romantic evening between a mother and her son--sorry, a girlfriend and her boyfriend--without farts? Plus, I love cheese, even though it doesn't love me back." She stared into the fire. They still hadn't taken down the Christmas tree, but it wasn't lit. "FYI, I've also got a food baby up my shitter," his mom added.

"Nice," Ben replied.

More silence. His mother broke it with a change of topic. "So, speaking of babies, where do we stand on you giving me one?"

"I don't know," Ben said.

"Have you given the idea more thought?" she asked.

"Off and on," he said. Ben codified the central theme of his musings. "On the one hand, I'd get to experience my ultimate fantasy, but it's also a lifetime's worth of responsibility."

"That's right," she said. "Your life will change forever. But remember, you won't go it alone. We'll raise our child together. Plus, even though your dad and I couldn't make it work, he's still an excellent father to you, and I know you'll walk in his footsteps."

"Thanks. That means a lot," Ben said.

"Do you think we'd have a boy or a girl?"

Ben shrugged. "How could we know?"

"I guess we couldn't. Not until the ultrasound," his mom said. "Would you have a preference?"

He pondered, and then he said, "I'd like a sister."

"I'd like a girl, too," his mother agreed. "And I'd like to name her Hannah."

"That's a fine name," Ben replied.

"Yes, a little sister for my handsome son." His mom went quiet, and then she spoke again. "Tonight could be the night we conceive her."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Hey, did I ever tell you about your birth?" his mom asked.

Ben remembered offhand comments dolled out over the years, but nothing like a complete story. "I don't believe so."

"Would you like to hear about it?" she asked.

Ben drank more wine, the alcohol loosening him, a pleasant buzz appearing in his brainstem. Why the hell not? "Lay it on me, Mom."

"This time, I'll skip the biology lesson," she started. His mom unfocused her eyes. "I remember everything about my labor. It started with your father and I fucking."

He wouldn't expect anything less, Ben thought. He said, "Sounds like a risky venture when you're so close to popping."

"Some couples use sex to induce labor," his mom explained. "But we were just plain fucking. I honestly wasn't in the mood. My back was sore, and I was cranky because I had a nagging hemorrhoid. But your father insisted on sex, even after I offered to suck him off."

"That seems inconsiderate," Ben replied.

"Perhaps, but as his partner, I felt obliged to humor him. I would do the same for you. Anyway, I let him stick it in while I was folding clothes in the laundry room. I told him he had exactly one minute to shoot his load, and after that, he'd have to settle for porn and a box of tissues. But of course, once he started thrusting, I got into it," his mother said. She winked. "Being a dick-sucking cock socket and all."

"That's when you went into labor?"

"Yes. He had me bent over the dryer, pounding the shit out of me when my water broke. At first, he thought I'd pissed myself, and I remember him pulling out and getting angry with me."

"He didn't know the difference?" Ben said.

"Here's the thing. I had pissed once during sex, just for fun, so you shouldn't hold that against him."

"Go on," Ben said.

"When I told him what had really happened, he lost his cool and started running around the house like someone had cut off his head." His mom chuckled. "Oh, it was adorable."

Ben couldn't imagine his stoic father losing his cool. "Did you calm him down?"

"Eventually. Though, it took some effort. After he settled down, we packed our stuff and headed to the hospital. The contractions worsened in the car. By the time we arrived, I knew it wouldn't be long."

"I've heard labor is painful," Ben said.

"It often is, but mine wasn't too bad. My excitement and happiness helped with the pain, anyway, and I enjoyed the actual birth for two reasons I never told anybody. Not even my therapist."

She'd aroused his interest. "Are you going to tell me?"

"Yes," his mom said. "You see, when I learned you were a boy, at the beginning of my pregnancy, I had the strangest premonition. I knew we would have a stronger bond than most mothers and their sons, that we would be intimate one day. I remember that idea sweeping over me in the car on the drive home from the ultrasound appointment. It made me so hot, I rubbed my cunt in the car. Your father asked about it, and I told him I'd gotten horny for no apparent reason. When we got home that day, I pulled him to the bedroom and fucked him for hours. But all the time we were fucking, I was thinking about you, darling. The adult version of you. I thought about your cock in my snatch, not your father's."

"That's intense," Ben replied.

"There's more. Your father's not so adventurous in bed. I mean, we only ever fucked in three positions. But he always enjoyed coming on my face. As I was on my knees that day, waiting for his load, I remember wondering if that kind of thing was genetic, and if you would enjoy it, too. And then I wondered if--sharing my DNA--you might enjoy scat. I was right."

"A poop-loving gene," Ben said with a laugh.

"Anyway, when the time came, I was doubly excited to push you out of my baby hole."

"What's the other reason you enjoyed my birth?" he asked.

His mother sipped more wine and leveled her eyes at him. "The other reason is also sexual. When I gave birth to you... as you were literally crowning out of my cunt... I had a full body orgasm."

Ben swallowed. "No way."

Biting her lip, his mom nodded. "Yes, darling. You made me come as you stretched out my pussy. It was the best orgasm of my life." She set down her glass, swung out her legs behind her, and leaned in on her hands and knees. Ben joined his mouth to hers. As he felt her tongue, he pictured himself in his father's place the morning of her labor. She pried her mouth away. "Correction, the best until the first one I had with you."

"That was a hot story," he said. Ben offered his mouth again.

"I wish we'd videotaped the labor," she murmured as they kissed. "Then you could watch me come as I birthed you."

Ben pressed his mouth against his mother's, batting his tongue, a fire growing in his belly. They lip-smacked, nostrils pumping out breaths like his heart pumping blood to his firming member. "I'm getting all kinds of excited," he breathed.

"Me too," she returned. "We should take this party to the bedroom."

Chapter 13

They got to their feet and sprinted up the stairs to his mother's room. Once inside, she pulled his shirt over his head, and then she drew him close for another kiss. With their lips plastered together, his hands strayed over her body. Creating some space between them, she undid his pants, and then he pulled them down.

His mom pressed against him, paused, and tensed. A faint hiss came from her ass. "Oooh, that one's going to stink," she said.

The smell punched Ben in the nostrils. He announced, "Let the farts begin."

His mother wore a simple blouse and jeans. He helped her out of both of them, followed by her bra and then her panties.

"Stick your cock in my ass crack," she urged, turning and backing into him. Ben lodged his bloated knob between her cheeks. Her asshole ejected a hot blast of air. Bthpthpthpthp. He retrieved his dick, and his mom giggled and waved behind her butt.

The fart fumed over him like mustard gas. His mom left him standing there--his cock at full mast--as she sauntered to the bed (already covered with protective sheets), and then she faced him. Giving him bedroom eyes, she sat on the bed and scooted to the center. He followed through the fart cloud and crawled up to his mother.

Ben stood on his knees and grabbed his iron prick. His mother smoothed a hand down her stomach and over her cunt mound. Dropping his eyes, he watched her rub her pussy with three fingers. Desire escaped the folds of her meat flaps in creamy secretions. She tapped at her growing button and sighed. "I want it in both of my holes tonight. Fuck my shit-filled, farty asshole and my cunt. Can you do that, baby? Use both of Mommy's filthy fuck holes?"

"Oh, I'm up for the challenge," he returned.

She slipped her fingers inside herself and whinnied. Her hips came off of the sheets. His mom pumped her crotch up and down, and then she settled it to the mattress, plunging the digits into her hole and making obscene noises.

Ben stroked himself as he watched his mother masturbate. Sparks of fervent need exploded in his groin. He fell forward on top of her, and she freed her arm and palmed his head with both hands. Their lips squirmed together, tongues wagging and jiggling as she stroked down his back.

Ben dipped and ground his cock into her cunt. His chest touched her tits. Her hard nipples poked into his muscles. He enjoyed the squishy feel of her moist pussy lips on his cockhead, and while he teased her clit, she purred, growing wild beneath him.

His mother blasted another one. Brrrrrrrt. Christ, her farts were savage. Her sulfury delight drew Ben from her mouth. He wanted closer to the source, and he shimmied down her body, taking a moment to lap at each of her diamond-hard nipples, then kissing down her quivering stomach, passing into the gaseous zone. "Yes, yes," she murmured.

Ben took a large, eggy inhale, and then he kissed the soft, furry carpet on her pussy mound and looked up at her. His mother looked back at him and licked her lips.

He backed up further and settled between her thighs. She spread her legs for him, opening her sticky pink petals and fully releasing the sour penny smell of her snatch. Her musk had combined with her fart scent. As he gazed upon his mother's birth canal, his cock pounded, trapped between his flexing stomach and the soft sheets of her bed. "Yeah, Mom. Give me a good show."

"You want to see the hole you came from?" she groaned. She used her fingers like a speculum and spread her tissues wide. Ben studied her inner pinkness, her baby chute red-raw with arousal. "That's the hole I pushed you out of. Get a good look, you horny stud."

Ben inched closer and placed his lips on her inner thigh. His mom gurgled and moved her hands away. He licked inward toward her humid cunt and stopped before he reached the outer lips. He did the same to the other side.

He licked across her swollen vulva, causing her to moan. "Give me another fart," he said.

"OK, but please lick me again," she breathed. He washed his tongue up and down her slit. "Ahhh, God. Yes. What a wonderful son. Eating Mommy's cunt while she farts."

Ben suctioned his mouth to her cunt and waited as his mother tensed. Hot air seared his chin. Bthththpthpthp.

"Mmm," he groaned as the fart engulfed him. He moved his face around the sloppy mound of her sex, thrust his tongue between her folds, and wriggled it. Ben slipped into her gooey insides. He lodged his tongue as far as he could up his mother's hot cunt hole. Her tangy juices seeped out over his bottom lip and chin. His turgid cock throbbed and thrummed.

His mom trembled and jerked. "Fuck. Ahhh."

Ben pulled out and rolled over her clit. He punched the fleshy nub with his tongue, and then he rapidly flicked across it. Breathing hard, his mother cooed, shifting and circling her ass. Ben lapped and swirled around her swollen bean, managing words in between tongue thrashes. "Mom, you taste so good."

Taking a break from her clit, he nibbled on her spongy lips, and then he re-attacked her bud with vigor. Ben licked and sucked on it as she ran fingers through his hair.

"Uhhh," she groaned, and then she pushed his face harder into her cunt. His mother gyrated her cunt over his lips and tongue, fucking herself against his face. Pausing, she ripped another one. Bthththththththphphphphthphthph. "Oh, yes!"

Ben peeled from her cunt and inhaled. Her gas made him dizzy with pleasure. "You're a nasty slut, Mom."

"Yes, I'm such a nasty slut. Farting while my son licks my fucking cunt. Oh, God. Eat that pussy, you stud. Eat that baby hole while I rip lethal farts in your face." Braaaaap. Brrt. Brrt. She gasped. "Fuck, every time I fart, I feel that log working down my turd pipe."

He closed his mouth around her clit. Ben flicked his tongue while he sucked. He was gripping her hips, gorging himself on pussy.

"Ahhh, yes. Such my clit," she murmured. His mother trembled, groaned, and gasped. "Oh, darling. Mommy's going to come. Mommy's going to fucking come. Don't stop what you're doing."

Her hot tissues throbbed in his mouth as he worked his jaw, slobbering and slurping at his mother's hole. "Fuck. God damn, you sexy motherfucker. Oh, shit. Ohhh. Eat that twat, you nasty boy. Eat that cunt before you give it a pounding," she managed. Bucking her hips, his mom went crazy over his mouth. "Oh, yesss! Fuuuck! I'm almost there, baby. Take me home with that hot tongue."

Ben focused on her clit. "Come for me, Mom."

Strained noises filled the air. She tensed and slammed a fist against the bed. Then she cried, and her body thrashed. "Ohhh, God! Yes! Yeeeeesss! I'm coming, baby! Mommy's coming on your fucking face!"

His mom shuddered. Ben licked one last time. He raised onto his knees and wiped his creamy mouth as his mom ripped another toot.

His mother threw her legs up high and wide. She looked like a model in one of the magazines she'd bought him, Ben thought, shoring up between her thighs and hungrily eying the slick, exposed taboo playground otherwise known as her cunt. "Which hole should I start with?"

His mom grabbed under her knees and opened more. "You decide, baby."

"Asshole," he decided.

Ben folded over on top of his mother. Fisting his rod against her shitter, the fat tip of his cock strained her asshole open. His mother closed her eyes.

"Mmm," she purred. He touched his lips to hers and slipped further inside the tight opening. His mother opened her mouth and groaned. Their tongues entwined as he eased his thick member into her ass. His cockhead passed the tight ring of muscle, and she gasped. "Ahhh."

He wanted it all, but he had to go slow. He didn't want to hurt his mother. Restraint was tough as hormones raged through his body and churned in his pulsing groin. Ben thrust with more force, further stuffing his mother's rectum with his hard slab of cock meat. "It's too bad I've got my cock up your ass," he sighed.

"Why? Because now I can't fart?"

"Uh, huh," he said. Then his cock hit a warm blockage. "There's the turd," he said.

"I told you, I have to poop. But keep going."

Ben fought the blockage until he'd buried himself completely in her log pipe. Her snug rectum fit his cock like a velvety glove. Flashes of pleasure shot from his tight ballsack to the crown of his rod as his mother groaned. "I feel so full."

"Yeah, Mom. It's so good."

"Fuck me," she urged. "Pound my pooper."

Ben pulled out and thrust in again in one long, fluid stroke. He repeated again and again. "Yes," he gritted, the action tight on his thrusting cock.

His mother exhaled hot breaths in his face, and then she snapped her head back and mewled. Her body was alive beneath him, her hands petting his sides as he rolled his hips, slinging his butt and driving his engorged prick into the tight channel of her rectum. Her anal walls torqued around his head and shaft, providing sweet friction for his thrusts.

"Go faster," his mom encouraged.

His cockhead jolted like a cattle prod as he gained momentum inside her gassy mud hole. "Uhhh, ohhh."

"Yes. My shitter needs it so bad. Fuck my dirt pipe."

That was something he'd never hear from a girl on campus. Ben couldn't believe his luck--landing such a filthy whore of a mother. A woman whose aim--it seemed--was giving him pleasures beyond his wildest dreams. A rush of feelings coalesced on his tongue. "I'm so happy, Mom."

"Me too," she gasped. His mother shifted beneath him. She tilted her ass upward. Her hole stretched out around his jutting prick as he deepened his thrusts. She huffed and sighed. Her eyes were shut, her face tight like her asshole. "Now fuck me harder. Fuck my shitter like a cunt, darling. Oh, God. Yes. Wreck my fucking asshole."