Short Ch. 05 - Red Nose Day

Story Info
Short stories of being caught on camera.
1.3k words
4.67
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

There have been several times when I have enjoyed having pictures taken. Usually with friends or partners, sometimes outdoors, by strangers catching me when I've given in to my exhibitionist side. One memorable encounter was with a colleague with a camera ready to take photos of everything from wildlife to aeroplanes, castles, and rivers.

On company trips, you'd find him with a camera hung around his neck. Despite being nerdy, he had produced a 'calendar girls' semi-nude calendar for charity. He told me about it one lunchtime, and I said, "That sounds great. I wish I'd been there to pose." He gave me a strange look because, as far as my work, I can come across as a bit stern and serious. I take pride in what I do, having built up my own consultancy, and I'm professional regarding accounts. Still, I also have a fun, naughty side that is sometimes hard to suppress. I leaned close and whispered. "I have done nude shoots before." I expected him to be shocked, but he just said, "Amateur or professional?" His interest in photography was of more importance than the fact I'd posed. "Both," I said and left him to ponder that.

A few weeks later, it was national red nose day. I usually avoid getting caught up in those things, but the guys I worked with insisted they'd buy me something to wear if I didn't dress up. I didn't, and they did, presenting me with an Amazon package and betting me fifty pounds I wouldn't wear it. I opened it in my office, and being typical lads, they had bought a naughty schoolgirl outfit, thinking I'd pay a forfeit rather than wear it. They thought wrong. Red nose day was also the week before my consultancy ended, and I'd move on, so it was time to have some fun.

I put the blouse on, short-sleeved and a little snug, so I couldn't do up the top buttons, which left it half open. I wore a dark blue bra that showed through, looking sexy with the amount of cleavage on show. The skirt was very short, plaid and pleated, and my panties would be on display if I leaned forward even a little. Luckily I had worn some.

The 'outfit' was completed with a blazer and white over-the-knee stockings, which went well with my heels. The outfit was skimpy, inappropriate and ideal for an exhibitionist, and I hadn't chosen it, so I couldn't be criticised for wearing it. Walking out into the main office, there was a moment of disbelief that I'd put it on, followed by a cheer and clapping.

The afternoon was fun as I 'accidentally' forgot how short my skirt was. I flashed my panties when I sat on the edge of a desk, bent over to pick up my pen, and reached for copier paper on a top shelf. I wasn't sure if the panty flashes or the vast expanse of my breasts was talked about the most, but I wished I had worn a skimpy thong.

The camera nerd had been chasing me for a photo for the company magazine, as he'd been taking them of everyone who had dressed up. It was late when he finally cornered me in my office. I'd anticipated his visit and had already taken off my bra so that the dark shape of my nipples could be seen through it. I sat on the desk, showing a lot of thigh, the blouse gaping so that most of my breasts could be seen.

He paused and said. "Are you sure you don't want to sit a bit less..." he searched for the polite thing to say. "Exposed?" I said, then smiled. "No, and I'm not as exposed as I have been in past photos." He shrugged and took a picture. I shifted position and bent forward over the desk, letting my skirt ride over my thighs to the edge of my panties, just showing the curve of my cheek. "How about this instead?" This time he flushed but still took a picture.

"Or this." I turned and lifted the front edge of the skirt, just showing my panties. There was only the slightest hesitation before he brought the camera up. I could see he was a little excited. I was aroused from my exhibitionist afternoon, the comments I'd eavesdropped on about my panties, breasts, and what some office guys would like to do to me.

I asked him. "Is this fun?" And he nodded. "Shall we do some more?" Again he just nodded, camera half poised, ready for whatever pose I chose next. In one swift movement, I turned and pulled my panties down around my ankles, then bent over the desk, pulling my skirt over the bottom half of my bare backside as if I was a naughty schoolgirl needing a spanking. He didn't move, just stared unbelievingly until I said. "Picture?"

Again he raised the camera, holding it up, looking around it, not dropping it this time, ready for what was next. I didn't disappoint. Shuffling my feet, I arched my back and flipped the skirt, baring my ass and pussy. He took another, and I moved my feet as far apart as the panties would allow, pushing my hips back, feeling the lips of my pussy part slightly, wondering if he'd notice how moist it had become, saying. "I'm ready for the camera," in encouragement.

He kept bringing it up, then taking it away, perhaps to see me with his own eyes rather than through the lens. He seemed caught between shock, delight and slight worry as he kept looking towards my office door, but he was enjoying it because I could see his cock was hard.

I was excited, wet and in need of some relief. Kicking off the panties, I guided him to my office chair and pushed him down in it, taking off my little skirt, my pussy eye level with his lens as he again took a picture, a close-up.

I turned and looked over my shoulder, seeing him take one of my buttocks as I backed up and sat in his lap in a reverse cowgirl position. "What are you doing?" He said. I squirmed on his lap, feeling his erection under me and said. "Fucking, if you want me." I eased up and helped him undo his jeans. His cock was impressive, springing up as he raised his hips and pulled his jeans and boxers to his knees. I then took him in my hand, lowering myself until the head parted my pussy lips, holding it between them as I worked his shaft with my hand, wanking him against me.

He started to breath heavy and placed his camera on my desk, reaching up to cup my breasts over the thin top, squeezing them and pinching my hard nipples as I rocked my hips back and forth, using my pussy lips to tease the head of his cock, stroking it over my clit, bringing myself off, making my legs tremble, just as he started to groan and say "I'm going to do it."

Cum suddenly erupted from him, covering my fingers and pussy. I held him still, letting it cover my outer lips, softly wanking him against me. When he had finished, I stood, letting his cock flop back wetly on his belly, turned towards him and offered his camera. He brought it up and took a picture of my cum covered lips and damp thighs. I grabbed wet wipes and tissues from my desk and cleaned up as he did.

He fastened his jeans as I straightened the thin blouse as best I could and put the skirt back on. My panties were damp, so I put them in my bag. The skirt edge sat at the bottom of my cheeks and barely covered my pussy. My nipples poked against the thin material of the blouse, their darker colour clearly visible.

He raised an eyebrow, looked at the office door, and then back at me. "You're not going back out there now, are you? Not...bare."

I smiled and simply said, "I agreed to wear the outfit. Not my fault if underwear wasn't included." And made my way out to enjoy the afternoon the way only an exhibitionist could.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers