Short Ch. 08 - Holiday Voyeur Pt. 02

Story Info
Short stories of being caught on camera.
1.2k words
4.81
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers

The day after spying on my holiday cabin neighbour, I bumped into him at the little store set at the site's entrance as we walked into one another while browsing an aisle. His eyes immediately went to my breasts as I wore a thin vest top and no bra. In fact, I hadn't worn any underwear that day, just the tiny vest top and a short cotton skirt that flipped up if the breeze caught it just right and became transparent with the sunlight behind it.

Breaking the ice, I smiled and said, "I had a fun evening yesterday." He seemed taken back then replied. "More fun than we had planned it to be." Wait, we? I wondered if he meant us, but then I remembered him seemingly talking to me, not picking up his words through the window's glass.

"We, as in, we had fun?" I asked, and he looked a little embarrassed. "No, we, as in the girlfriend and I, were having webcam sex, then you came along, and well...."

He broke off as if that explained everything, and then I clicked. "Wait, that wasn't a camera you held up, but a webcam?"

He shrugged, "Sorry, but she wanted to see you. It was my girlfriend who said to carry on masturbating. She watched me watching you." I was surprised at this. A slight tingle of excitement ran through me. "Do you often do things like that?"

He smiled, perhaps relieved I wasn't annoyed, "No, but we have cam sex when we are not together. She's joining me today as she couldn't get yesterday off work."

"I meant watch each other masturbate to naked strangers. Have you done that before?" He shook his head, "No, but she's talked about masturbating while watching me with another woman."

A naughty thought came to me. "And you've not done that yet?" He shrugged again. "We don't really know any adventurous people and don't know where to start." I cut in, "How about fucking me outside your cabin tonight?" He looked a little taken aback, then before he could answer, I said. "I will be outside at the same time as last night if your girlfriend wants to watch you. I don't mind you recording it or taking a picture as long as I see a copy and you keep it private for yourselves."

With his promise of discretion, I left him my email. I walked back to my cabin, a distinct tingle of excitement between my legs, hoping his girlfriend would agree to some fun.

That evening I went for my run, just a light jog that brought me around to where I had seen the stranger. He was in the cabin window, standing beside a petite blond, who pointed when she saw me.

In answer, I took off my top, standing bare-breasted between the trees, illuminated by the small pool of light spilling from the window, wondering if she was up for what I'd suggested. She reacted by lifting her own top over her head, her small breasts two tight little buds with dark brown nipples. She said something, and he dropped his jeans and removed his T-shirt.

When he was naked, she started to masturbate him while looking at me. I pulled off my shorts and ran a hand between my legs, bare and turned on, my pussy already extremely wet. She untied the side of her wrap-around skirt, revealing a neatly trimmed, blond landing strip leading to puffy lips, which she parted and ran a finger along, touching the finger to her boyfriend's lips. He was fully hard, the tip of his cock red and swollen, looking enormous in her tiny fingers.

Turning sideways onto them, I placed my hands on a tree and leaned forward, pushing my hips back, ass out in an invitation. My hand was busy between my legs as the girlfriend licked her lips and moved closer to the window. The trees to my left were briefly lit as I heard the cabin door open and close, and I could sense him behind me, a foot or so away. Then he stepped forward, his hand and fingers on my hips, his hard cock rubbing against my sex. I stand there with my legs spread as far apart as I can, one hand braced against the tree for balance, my other on my pussy, his cock brushing my hand as my fingers brush my lips and clit.

He moved it up and down, gradually increasing pressure, parting my lips slightly. The feel of his cock, his girlfriend masturbating in the window, and my fingers stroking my clit enough to bring me off. I gasped, a muscle trembling in my thigh, wetting the tip of his cock with my excitement as he slipped right inside of me, my lips gripping his shaft as he slowly, methodically started to fuck me, pulling back until just the head of his cock rested at my opening, pushing forward, hard and fast, filling me completely in one swift movement, our bodies slapping together.

Breathing hard, I steady myself with both hands and push my hips back to meet his thrusts, glancing to the window where I see his girlfriend has a foot up on the seat beside it, her fingers buried deep in her pussy, frantically frigging them to the same rhythm her boyfriend is fucking me. Next to her was a small webcam, recording this for their enjoyment.

He lasts a good fifteen minutes, slowing when he is near, calming himself and teasing me with slow, measured movements before again picking up the pace, reaching around to tweak my nipples and then grabbing a fist full of my hair, tugging on it as he pounds his cock into my pussy harder and faster, making me arch my back more and push into him.

A second orgasm hits, and I cry out in ecstasy, legs shaking as my body trembles, my pussy squeezing his cock as it throbs and pulses and suddenly I feel his cum spurting into me as he can't hold on any longer, letting out a loud hiss of air. He shudders and holds still, his fingers digging into my hips, pumping into me a few more times with short, violent thrusts until he starts to soften and slip from me.

I stayed there, leaning against the tree, feeling his cum drip from between my legs as I caught my breath, watching his girlfriend pushing her fingers deeper, faster, in and out of her glistening, wet pussy until she tilted her head back and shuddered with excitement, collapsing down into the seat.

With a final squeeze of my hip, he walked back into the cabin. She beckoned him over and took his flaccid member between her lips, cleaning our mingled juices from the tip and shaft. I half wish she was using her tongue to clean me and stroke my fingers over my sopping lips at the thought before leaving them to their games, retrieving my clothes and making my way back to my cabin, naked as I was the night before, this time feeling his cum oozing from me with each step, my thighs wet with more than my own excitement this time, looking forward to a hot shower, my fingers reliving this nights fun.

julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers