All Comments on 'Short Shorts'

by SilasPhallen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlave12 months ago

Oh, damn! That would be a dream-cum-true! To be you in this, I mean! XOXO

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Freaking awesome. In my youth there was a beach that was very difficult to get to. Only at low tide could you get in or out. It was predominantly a gay beach. My first time there an older man in his 50’s took me back under the over hand so people on top of the cliff couldn’t see us. We 69’d for a bit then he rolled me over on my hands and knees and slowly took me. He fucked me for a good 20 minutes or so till he got close to filling me. Then he started to stroke me as he pounded into me. He started to cum in me and that set off my orgasm. We went out into the ocean to clean up. That day was so awesome.

Your story was great well worth 10 hard & hot stars………🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

Awesome story and exactly the sort exhibitionist humiliation I get high on and get off on! I love open air sex with the risk of getting caught, or in very public places where there is the minimum of cover. Not very long ago got fucked in our tent at WOMAD festival. We were pitched beside the main drag to the music stages and my Latino bf fucked the living daylights out of me in the tent late morning as everyone was heading to the main arenas. And I could help but make lots of noise. My student bf David was 22 years younger than me and, after flip flopping a few times, sat on a camp chair while I sat down him and hammer ourselves to a very noisy crescendo. That evening we were propositioned by a number of young lads keen to join in. Exhilarating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous