Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 2 years ago

Another very good story from you. Now I will be looking forward to reading about Punishment Restraints, Discipline Bra, Testes Clamp, and Electro Punishment.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 2 years ago

Another great story, JDB. I love the relationship between the offender and her mentor.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Looking forward to what happens when the chain cums off.

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 2 years ago

@msspnnr I, in turn, hope that there will be no sexual activity in the following parts of the story, if this is what you mean. :)

ronbankerronbankerover 2 years ago

She was fortunate to avoid the Discipline Bra in view of her less than truthful description of the caning of Murphy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far! Now as Lucy progresses to achieve Levels 2 & 3 qualifications, will she be required to personally experience the progressive disciplinary measures in order to fully capture their effects expected to render appropriate discipline on prisoners placed in her charge for various punishments? Also will Lucy's own latent submissiveness cause her to occasionally have excessive rules violations leading to further discipline by Amanda and/or another anonymous disciplinarian? Looking forward to any following chapters on both Lucy & some if her prisoners.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and vivid in showing the intense physical and emotional suffering inflicted in such a torture facility. Man's inhumanity to man knows no bounds. Many of these short stay prisiners will have lifelong PTSD because of thier stay. And the guards too will suffer depression, subtance abuse, perpitrate domestic abuse, etc. The sad fact is that the United States, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South America have such places. Sad and frightening.

notstpatricknotstpatrickover 1 year ago

I really liked the previous story, but I absolutely loved this one! I always like to see stories about prison guards, police officers, or other dominant figures forced to submit to the same punishments they inflict on others, and you did a great job describing Lucy's pain, humiliation, and eventual arousal in this one. Great job!

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

As always, your stories hit on all fronts. Eagerly awaiting Lucy's progression through the ranks, coupled with her new understanding of her obligations to the offenders

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

A beautiful piece of work, well worth reading, this fantasy has both Fem and Male Dom situations which will make enjoyable reading for exponents on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope that the author hasn't lost interest in this story - it certainly deserves more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really need to read more of this story! It was excellent, especially the relationship between the officer and the mentor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES