Short Story - Hannah

Story Info
Short story - Hannah.
750 words
4.3k
1
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
484 Followers

"Fuck it's big," I pant, as I help guide the plastic protrusion into me.

The bed creaks as my palm presses against the wall. I brace myself, my arm outstretched to keep me in place. Hannah, holds my waist from behind, keeping my long skirt up out of the way as I kneel with my legs spread.

She's slow with me, but as soon as my hole starts flooding, she'll fuck me hard.

My girlfriend has been away, she's Royal Navy. She's in her uniform with her strapon pulled up over her dark trousers, her uniform turns me on. The dark blue of her sweater, and the gold flashes on her epaulettes. The hat usually makes me laugh with the thin strap under her chin.

Her make up is subtle but her lips are red, its gloss marks my chest and neck with her lipstick. Her dark hair is tied in a tidy bun at the back of her head, with pins holding it in place. I love it when its up, her neck is kissable. Her other lovers obviously think so too, as I glimpsed a fading love bite under her crisp white collar.

Her hands are soft as they run delicately over me. She slaps my arse and her nails scratch and drag with intent making me shiver in delight.

"I've missed you Hannah, I've missed this." My voice cracks with emotion as I tell her. "Was there anyone else?"

"Do you really want me to say?"

"Yes. Were they hot?"

"Not as hot as you, but they were fun. You?"

"Babe, I'm yours. It must be boring on the boat?"

"Boat, hah. It was very boring and frustrating."

The plastic cock slides effortlessly in and out of me forcing me to moan as she fathoms my depths. With each forceful thrust I lose my breath as her stroke picks up, she's fucking me at a rate of knots and the towel over the back of the headboard, placed there to muffle the knocking, slips down the back of the bed.

She grips me tightly, the cock and my cunt slurp. A ringlet of my red hair drops from behind my ear, the pearls around my neck quietly clatter together. My other hand grabs the bed post as she fucks me harder. I can feel the cock surging up my tight tunnel and my breath keeps catching.

I'm surprised as she stops and forces me down, and onto my back. Withdrawing the glistening dick she wipes it aggressively over my swollen red clit before edging it back into me. I watch her face as she studies my bald pussy.

I try to straighten my flower print dress, and my efforts to make my knickers more comfortable are in vain as the gusset is stretched to the side exposing my fucked fanny. I slide my hand to my pussy and gently play with my bean. Our eyes meet and we both smile.

"You can suck my cunt after this. "

She starts to fuck me harder, our eyes locked, her hands running over my creamy white thighs as she pulls me closer, impaling me harder. The tingling sensation starts to grow inside me as my ears begin to ring. I get louder begging for "harder, harder." Then I come.

She leans over me and we kiss with her holding me close.

She unbuckles the strapon and discards it on the floor for me to put away after. I sit at the edge of the bed and undo her belt with eagerness. The top button of her trousers pops open and I pull the zip of her flies down with my teeth.

Raking the white cotton thong down her legs to the trousers at her knees, her bushy pussy greets me. A Big, red and dripping wet cunt. My red finger nails slide between her pussy lips as I look at her hairy unshaven gash. I take the lips into my mouth and suck, and then savour her musky nectar.

How I've missed her strong aroma and heavenly taste. Her hands hold my head in place as I suck her clit, and grip her tight buttocks. She moans in pleasure as I do what I do best. I lick the growing pussy that's extending and flowering. I eat her twat, enjoying its bitter drool.

I'm looking forward to her orgasm, we'll lay together afterwards hugging and kissing. We'll hold hands as we lay there silently playing with each others fingers.

Yesok1
Yesok1
484 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Lovely and sweet. Well done. Obviously there are two entirely different audiences here at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good thing that you disabled voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

750 words of BORING!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best of Show SHE IS THE BEST OF MY COLLECTION.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Julia Enjoys March Madness in May! She has fun on trip to see her daughter, until she sees her!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Him or Me Is my wife getting too close to a client?in Loving Wives
Wrong Text Recipient Mom gets a dick pick from her son that leads to...in Illustrated
More Stories