Shortest Quicky Ever

Story Info
Met a girl in a HotTub and Fucked.
763 words
4.36
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers

Well, this isn't a 'story'.. this is a real memory... I had to commit it to text.. Enjoy

Enjoy...

I was staying in a posh condo in a nice 5☆ resort, overlooking a semi private pool with just four other balconies. My GF and I often fool around in the pool and hot tub at night, as the place is generally pretty empty.

The other day, I looked out over the pool, and saw a girl swimming alone, I had seen her previously, so know she's with the older gent next door.

He's like 60, she's like 25. So I suspected an arrangement, and likely lacking quality for her...

Anyway, I smiled at her and gave a flirtatious wave. She smiled nicely back, so something clicked in my head. I am always naked, so I grabbed the pool towel that was hanging on my balcony, and exposed myself to her. This had the right effect, as she paused, looked and gave another happy smile and finger wave.

So... Already getting hard from the fun bit of exhibition, I wandered down to the pool with book, drink and sunglasses in hand.

She must have sensed I was coming, as she moved into the hot tub, and turned on the air. Obscuring anything visible underwater. I placed my drink beside the tub, smiled, and asked if I can join her. "Sure, won't your girlfriend be jealous?" she replied. Stepping in, I described our open relationship, and that "Hey, she may even join us!" as my toes discovered her feet at the bottom of the tub.

There was a pause as we looked into each others eyes. Now being an experienced kinkster, and Dom, I know when the right time is to take charge.

Moving my foot very slowly up her leg, I knew she wouldn't make a withdrawal. We chatted for a few minutes, nervous small talk, as my foot gently stroked her leg, thigh, then inner thigh. She moved toward me few inches, as my foot wasn't reaching far enough. I asked her if she enjoyed massage, and at the same time reached for her foot as it appeared near the surface.

We stopped talking as I massaged her lovely perfect foot for a few minutes. I lifted her gently to support her light weight, while my toes caressed and explored her thigh and butt. Man this was hot. Slowly my toes slipped between her legs, pushing gently against her pussy, as I pulled her to me by her ankle. Smiles and little shudders ensued.

All this was in about the first 5 minutes... She sat up, looked over to her balcony, to see if her Sr. boyfriend might be watching. And said, "Lets go back into the pool, follow me". Well there's a time to be Dominant, and a time to switch... this was it!

Slipping quietly into the cooler pool, we regrouped over by a far corner, clearly out of sight of her balcony, but in clear view of mine, yikes. Now my GF and I are open, but even she would be shocked if she happened to look out and watch what happened next.

She (still no idea of her name), grabbed my semi hard on and said, "you made me horny when I saw you flip that towel off upstairs, I really liked that". Then she simply turned around and lowered her bikini bottom, and did a short lap dance on me, while reaching back and grabbing my swimsuit to hold me close.

Ok, signals are pretty frigg'n clear here. I pulled my suit down to my knees passed my hand under her crotch and felt twin wet lips, far wetter than the pool water!

So standing there doggy style, I slipped my cock (yeah I know... no condom...) into her, we bucked together for like 1-2 min. The combination of broad daylight, a total, and beautiful hot girl, and real possibility my GF would step out and look straight down on us, made me beat any 16 year old virgin's time to blow.

Grabbing her pony tail, and pulling a little roughly toward me, I whispered I was coming, and started pivoting up and down on my toes to change stroke. She pulled her head away from me, dropped her face into the pool and screamed under water. Booom, we both came hard and fast.

She swam away slowly, turned over smiled and said she "came good".

So honestly, must have been a total of maybe ten minutes, start to finish...

a personal best never to be surpassed 🙂

Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers