Shorty Philpott

Story Info
Fort Myers mourns the loss of a WWII hero.
977 words
4.14
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shorty Philpott was the Fort Myers town derelict and drunk. Very few people knew that Shorty was a highly decorated Marine that had served in the South Pacific during World War II.

After returning from the war, Shorty migrated from Springfield, Illinois to Fort Myers, Florida. The warm climate being the major attraction for Shorty.

Other than killing Japanese, Shorty possessed no other discernible skills. That is, until he took up sucking cock for money. Shorty excelled as a cocksucker.

After being fired, for the final time, from the Snack House Restaurant located at the site of the old Bus Station in downtown Fort Myers, Shorty was brought up before Magistrate Judge Collins on charges of vagrancy.

The Judge was one of only a few that knew of Shorty's war heroics. He took pity on Shorty, and sentenced him to two days in the City Jail located in the back of the Courthouse.

The Judge ordered Shorty into his Chambers and offered Shorty a suspended sentence if Shorty would suck him off. Little did the Judge know is that Shorty had previous experience sucking off fellow Marines in foxholes during the war.

The Marines figured they were going to die anyway, so why not suck and get sucked. However, Shorty managed to survive.

When Shorty went down on the Judge, his Honor was amazed at how good Shorty was at sucking cock. He was able to take the Judge's entire cock of seven inches by relaxing his throat muscles and letting the Judge's cock slide into his throat.

The Judge thought, hot damn, he is deep throating me, something my wife cannot do. The Judge decided to fuck Shorty's mouth and throat like a tight pussy. Shorty relaxed and let it happen. The Judge gave Shorty a good throat fucking before unloading a huge load of cum directly to Shorty's belly. Shorty could feel the warm, smooth concoction sliding down his throat and warming his belly.

As the Judge removed his cock, Shorty could taste cum residue, with thoughts of all the cum he had swallowed in foxholes. He loved it.

The Judge not only suspended Shorty's sentence, he gave Shorty enough money for a week in a local flop house. But alas, our hero went straight to the State ABC store and spent it all on cheap whisky.

Shorty went to a regular sleeping spot under the Caloosahatchee River bridge and drank his self into a stupor.

Several days later, Shorty and another derelict were engaged in a sixty-nine while sucking each other, and were busted by the Fort Myers Police. One of the policemen, named Steve Lux, stored the information that Shorty sucked cock for future reference.

It seemed Officer Lux loved his monster cock sucked.

Once again, in front of Judge Collins, charged with lewd and lascivious conduct, Shorty was again taken into Chambers, and was given a suspended sentence. After giving the Judge another fantastic blow job.

Winter had arrived, and an unusual cold snap hit Fort Myers. Judge Collins issued a Bench Warrant for Shorty's arrest. The Judge figured a jail cell was much better place for Shorty to sleep rather than under the bridge.

Officer Steve Lux was assigned the arrest warrant. Officer Lux found Shorty keeping warm with a bottle of Old Forester whisky under the Caloosahatchee River bridge.

Officer Lux informed Shorty he was under arrest, and would be sleeping in a warm jail cell courtesy of the Judge. But Officer Lux further explain to Shorty he would report that he was unable to find Shorty, unless Shorty sucked him off first.

A very surprised Shorty contemplated his situation, and figured it was a no brainer, he would suck off Officer Lux.

Officer Lux removed a limp cock that measured a full seven inches. Shorty smiled and thought, nice.

When Shorty engulfed Officer Lux's cock it had already began to grow and grow.

It did not stop growing until it measured over nine inches. Shorty had only half of that monster, which was now throbbing, in his mouth. Shorty was using all his skill to relax his throat muscles to accept the monster into his throat, but the girth prevented it from sliding into his throat. This was a first.

Shorty was having trouble breathing, but switched to breathing through his nose, and finally the monster cock slid into his throat.

Officer Lux was ecstatic, no one had ever been able to deep throat his cock before. Shorty's throat was tighter than any pussy Officer Lux had ever experienced. As Shorty sucked his monster cock, Officer lux could feel a huge orgasm building deep within himself.

Officer Lux in an attempt to delay his orgasm grabbed Shorty's head and held. He repeated this each time his orgasm was imminent. Thereby, creating an edging situation.

Officer Lux continued this until he could no longer stand it. At that point, he unleashed a torrent, of cum.

Shorty's belly had never received such a load of cum before, and Officer Lux had never had a better blow job. He saw it as the blow job of the ages.

Thus, a routine was established, each time a cold snap would hit Fort Myers, the Judge would issue a bench warrant for Shorty's arrest, and Officer Lux would serve the warrant, and get another mind-blowing blow job from a WWII hero and veteran.

On June 2, 1978, the Fort Myers News Press front page headline read: Local character and WWII veteran Shorty Philpott has passed away.

The City of Fort Myers provided a Grand Funeral complete with Marine and Police Honor Guard. Steve Lux was a member of the Honor Guard and Judge Collins gave the Eulogy. For most of the population of fort Myers, they were surprised that a true WWII hero had been in their mist for years.

Rest in peace, Shorty.