Should Have Minded My Own Business

Story Info
Big brother gets taught a lesson.
1.3k words
3.37
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 40 when my first wife and I got divorced. I had no desire to live in the same city as my ex, so when my younger sister called and asked if I'd like to come out and stay at her place I decided to take her up on it. She was recently separated herself and with six kids ranging in age from 15-2, wanted her open basement converted into bedrooms. I decided I would take on that project while staying there.

My sister was planning a visit out to see our mother who lived in another state and wanted me out there while she was gone for a few weeks. Dawn, her second oldest at 13 did not want to go with the rest of the family and my sister couldn't leave her at the house alone so she asked if I'd mind if Dawn could stay at the house with me. I agreed and drove out there.

My sister was having a few issues with Dawn and her fifteen year old sister Heather. Both were in a bit of a rebellious stage and Heather had taken up with a 21 year old high school drop out named Mario. She thought Mario acted like a thug and was a bad influence on Heather. Besides, a twenty one year old guy hanging out with a fifteen year old girl was completely inappropriate. My sister knew me as very much an alpha male and asked me to run him off if he ever came around. I told her I was only too happy to oblige. I was in the best shape of my life and would have no trouble getting rid of this guy by any means I had to.

A few days after I arrived and my sister had taken most of her family on the trip, I was down in the basement working when I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Dawn and this guy Mario who had come over looking for Heather. I asked Dawn to go back upstairs because I had something I wanted to say to Mario in private. Standing face to face with him he was a little shorter than I was but with a stocky build. But I was more cut, experienced and full of confidence. I told Mario that he was no longer welcome around this house and that Heather was off limits. I told him I was living here now and would be around to make sure these new rules were followed.

Mario glared at me. It was clear he really wasn't intimidated, and responded by shoving me hard and telling me to go fuck myself. I shoved him back and it was on.

He landed the first punch and perfectly placed. I staggered back and returned fire. We traded a few punches when I noticed Dawn had returned and was standing on the steps watching. Now I knew I had to really take control. I threw a right and a left and this time it was him staggering back but he came right back at me. An uppercut sent me right on my back. Ears ringing, head spinning, I knew I was hurt but didn't want him to think so. I got back up to continue but he was quick and hit me with three or four punches I could not return, send me right back down. This time, I was nearly out. I heard him yelling at me to get up. This was a brand new experience for me. While I didn't get in that many fights in my life, I had never lost one and I knew I was losing this one. I struggled to get back.

Still raging mad, Mario told me to get down and suck his dick. I refused and bolted for the door on the other side of the basement. It was locked and before I could open it, Mario caught up to me, pulled one of my arms up behind my back, and walked me back to the room where we had been fighting. There, he shoved me into a wall and belted me hard in the gut. I was not expecting that. I tried to buckle over but he just shoved me back upright and hit me there again even harder. Still against the wall, I felt him kick my legs apart and he sent two uppercuts into my crotch. I screamed out in pain. For the first time in years, I even began to cry from the fear and pain. I made one last desperate attempt at a final swing but he simply swatted it away and back handed my face. He told me we could finish this outside in the street in front of all the neighbors if I wanted. I knew he was serious.

He stood there in front of me while I recovered enough to start breathing normally again. Then he ordered me to start stripping.

I tried to talk him out of making me do that. He'd won. I was wrong. I apologized. I told him I was sorry. I was shaking with fear. I looked over to the stairwell and noticed Dawn had gone back up, so at least she wouldn't be there to see this.

Nonetheless, it was so humiliating. I was hoping this would all go away and he would just leave. The shirt, the shoes, even the socks I had to pull off to throw in a pile on the floor. I undid my jeans, unzipped and slowly pulled down my pants. I was so ashamed.

Mario commented on how white I was, except for all of the bruises he'd given me during the fight. He was Mexican so had brown skin. I was pale skinned and never tanned. He told me to finish.

It wasn't sexual attraction, I can tell you that. I never in my life fantasized about other men. And I've read about this happening to other people. An unexpected, completely unwanted erection. And I had it. Mario made sure to comment about it, suggesting I must have really enjoyed the ass kicking. I wanted to escape to another universe.

He told me I was still going to suck his cock. Right there. Right then He ordered me to get on my knees. Mario had taken all the fight out of me. It's not like I wanted to, but I just wanted all this to be over with, so I did. He got in front of me and I watched him pull down both his pants and underwear mid thigh. Then told me to get to work.

He had a very thick, uncut cock with thick black pubic hair. He told me to look at it for a minute or two before I started sucking, so I would remember exactly what it looked like. I did a lot of gagging but did the best I could. For the next few minutes, the only sounds coming from the room were the sucking and slurping sounds that I was making. When he started to cum, he grabbed my head so I couldn't pull it away and flooded my mouth. God damn it was a huge load and he ordered me to swallow all of it. It did not go down easy, but I did manage to choke it all down with a couple swallows and even then he made me keep sucking till he was soft again. My own dick stayed rock hard the entire time even though I did my best not to think about it. For a final humiliating experience, Mario ordered me to masturbate onto his dick so that I would have to lick all of that off too. After he left, I cleaned myself up, inspected all the bruises, and had a long sit down with Dawn. Telling her I was so sorry she had to see what she saw and begging her never to tell anyone.

I never got in his way again. While I never told my sister what happened, I know she must have wondered why I didn't chase him away like she thought I would.