Show Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll probably play it cool and let him make the move. He's probably pretty fragile. I sure don't want to do any damage. He's been through enough."

"Yeah, you have good instincts. I know you'll go gently with him. And you have to give me a full report on how it goes."

"Of course. You'll get all the hot details."

"You sound real upbeat about this. I hope it works out for both of you."

"I do too. Maybe we'll sail off into the sunset together."

"You dreamer you."

"OK, girl. I'll call you when I get a chance."

"Bye bye."

I chuckled at myself and went to get ready for the night.

I woke the next morning remembering the dream that got interrupted. I was laying in Don's arms reveling in the after glow of some really hot sex. I gave myself a 'yeah right, it ain't gonna happen' and got out of bed. I had a naked breakfast of toast and coffee before getting dressed. Getting dressed consisted of a pair of short and a t shirt. No panties or bra. I packed a small bag of some personal items, and mumbled 'free the nipple' as I walked out the door.

**************

The next morning I was up at seven thirty. I went up and told the Harbor Master I was going out for a day trip. He assured me he wouldn't rent out my space. I went back and unhooked the water and electrical from the pier. I pulled the covers off the main and jib and hauled out the spinnaker bag. I pulled it out and laid it on the deck, ready to hook up. Everything was ready so I make a quick breakfast. After a quick shower and shave, I went up to the cockpit to wait with a cup of coffee.

Promptly at nine, Jill showed up. I watched her walk down the pier. She walked at a brisk pace and I could see the girls moving around under her t shirt. I could see that I wasn't the only one watching. A couple of guys whistled and one guy got an elbow in the ribs from is wife. I smiled and my dick stirred. I figured I had a ninety nine percent chance of getting some pussy. She saw me watching and waved.

I had time to take a good look at her. From the girls my eyes went down to her legs. They were long, like you would see on college volleyball players and as far as I could tell, she didn't have a thigh gap. I quickly had a mental picture of those legs locked behind my ass while I was slamming my cock in her. My dick was paying attention, too.

She scrambled aboard and I took her hand to help her over the rail into the cockpit. Immediately, her arms went around my neck and she pressed her full body against me. She pulled my head down and laid another smoking kiss on me.

"Hi, Jill. You made it."

"Yep. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I've never been sailing before."

"I wondered if you would change your mind. I'm a complete stranger and we didn't really talk that much."

"I usually read people pretty well. You seem like a nice guy, so I accepted."

"I'd like to think I'm a nice guy. Let's get outta her and just have a nice time. It's always fun to introduce someone to sailing."

"It's all new to me."

"Can I get you something before we get underway?"

"I'm good. I had some coffee and toast before I left. Maybe some coffee later."

"OK, let me get us away from the pier and we can start our adventure."

I untied the lines and pushed us away from the pier. As soon as we were clear I started the engine. Jill was looking over my shoulder and I motored away, her hand on my shoulder. She was standing so her breasts were brushing my arm. I could actually feel her nipple poking me. I gently pushed back against it. She didn't move away.

"What's all these things for?"

"OK, this is the pit log. That's how fast were going though the water. This is the compass. It tells us which way we're going. This is the GPS. It shows where we are on the planet. This is the rudder angle indicator and this is the relative wind direction. That screen is the radar."

"Can I drive?"

"Sure. I'll show you how to read the compass. This part is the compass rose. It never moves. The big N always points north. You turn the boat around it. This mark is our heading, and you don't need to use more than five degrees of rudder. Now, you drive."

"Wow. This is fun. I'm really driving."

"Yep, just watch out for other boats. Keep your head on a swivel. With two motor boats, the one on the right has the right of way. Sail boats have the right of way over motor boats. We're a motor boat now."

"Ok, got it."

"Now, turn right here and go around the corner. We have about two miles to get to the open water."

"Will that pole hit that bridge?"

"No, we're OK, and it's a mast, not a pole. All the sails hook to it."

"I need to learn all the boat language, huh?"

"You probably know port and starboard, bow and stern."

"I know what that is."

"This is the main sail here and the one up front is called the jib. All of these lines have names, but it would take all day to name them."

"Jib. That's a funny name. Why do that call it that."

"Who knows. Columbus probably called it that and it stuck."

"Now, you're kidding me."

"Maybe a little."

A few minutes later she asked.

"How am I doing?"

"Great. We haven't had a wreck and we're still afloat. Keep it up."

"Yes. I'm a sailor now."

I chuckled.

"You're doing fine. I'll go below and make some coffee. How do you take yours?"

"Black please and you can't make it too strong."

I came back up a while later with two thermal mugs full. I looked around and saw we were ok.

"Here ya go."

She took a sip.

"mmmm, good."

"Not too strong?"

"Nope. Just right. Like my Dad said. You have to be able to float a crowbar in it."

"We're clear of land now. I'll run up the sails. Stay on this heading."

I checked the wind. It was at about fifteen knots and we were on a broad reach. I decided to show off and run up the spinnaker too. We had about an hour to run to an anchor spot I had picked out. I ran up the main and unfurled the Jib. As soon as the spinnaker filled out I felt Puff accelerate.

I went back to the cockpit and shut off the engine and shifted into neutral.

"Now, were sailing."

"This is so cool. I never expected it to be this much fun."

"Feel the boat and what it's doing. Flex you knees a little and let it move under you. You can feel it through the wheel and you feet. Listen to wind in the rigging. Let her talk to you."

She stood there with her hands on the wheel with her eyes half closed.

"Oh my god. I can feel it. It's like it's whispering to me. This is amazing. You just sit there, I'm driving from now on."

I chuckled and sat behind her. I knew she was hooked.

"Watch the compass. Stay on two four zero degrees."

She got back on course and I trimmed up all the sails. I sat behind her again and took a good look at her. Those long legs got my attention. The visions of them wrapped around my ass with her ankles locked came back.

The GPS said we were clearing Spanish Point so I went up and pulled the spinnaker down and stowed it away.

"OK, we need to turn to the port now. Turn the wheel till the rudder angle indicator is at five degrees and watch the compass. Just before you get to one eight zero degrees put the rudder amidships. Then settle down on one eight zero. I'll handle the sails.

I trimmed up the sails and went back to the cockpit. I stood behind her and put both hands on her shoulders.

"Well done, helmsman. Well done."

She leaned back against my chest.

"Thanks, Captain."

She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her on the neck. I felt her shiver.

"Careful there. You'll make me get off course."

I kissed the other side of her neck and slid my hands under her t shirt. Her soft skin and flat stomach made my hands tingle. So soft and firm. She surprised me by pulling my hand up to her breast. Her nipple was rock hard. My other hand found her other breast.

"You drive and I'll take care of these."

She groaned and laid her head back on my shoulder. I lifted both globes and caressed her nipples. She pushed back against my cock. I could feel her twitch each time I tweaked her nipples. I was surprised how big her nipples were. They felt like strawberries.

"mmmm. You hands feel so good.

I reached down and locked the wheel. I slowly turned her and lifted her t shirt. It stopped under her arms and she raised them. I pulled it up and off. Her arms went around my neck and our lips met. My bulging cock was against her stomach and her breasts were mashed against my chest. My hands found her ass cheeks. It had been a while since I held a woman. The feeling was almost overwhelming.

It seemed like forever, our bodies pressed together, our tongues searching. I glanced up and saw we were getting close to Hawkins Island.

"Hold that thought. I need to drive."

"I don't want to stop. It feels too good."

I know, but we are about to run aground.

She sat, watching me as I turned toward the cove I had spotted. Once in the cove the wind dropped. I quickly dropped the main sail and furled the jib. I started the engine and headed deeper into the cove. The bottom was coming up so I stopped. I switched the anchor windlass brake off and started backing up. I felt it grab and stopped. I shut off the engine. She stood up, took my hand and led me below. She stopped by the bed and pulled my shirt up and off.

"Now, we're even."

"Let's get real even."

"I leaned over and pulled her shorts down. She hadn't bothered with panties. I stepped back and looked.

"God, you're beautiful."

"Glad you think so."

I pulled her into my arms and our lips met again. Her hands were at my button and zipper. My shorts fell around my ankles. My rock hard cock was poking her. Both of her hands found it.

"mmmm, so big and hard for me."

She stroked it slowly, rubbing my precum around the head with her thumb.

"Make love to me, Don. Please. Make me feel like a woman again."

I pushed her back to the bed and sat her down. She fell back on her elbows, watching me. I went to my knees and looked in her eyes. I could see the lust there as she slowly spread her legs. We both knew what was next.

I licked, sucked and fingered her to two quick orgasms. I got on the bed and pulled her over to the middle.

"Now, Don. Fuck me hard and fast."

I moved into her saddle and she used both hands to guide my cock to her dripping pussy lips. She pushed up and the head slipped in. She was hot, wet and ready. Her arms went around my chest and those magnificent legs went around my ass. I dropped and took her in one stroke. When our bones met she cried out.

"Yes. Yes."

I lifted slightly to give her room. Her thrusting was almost frantic as she raced to fill her need. It was just as good as I imagined. In just minutes the first one hit her. She cried out against my chest and her pussy muscles gripped my cock.

"Cumming. Cumming for you. Oh god, yes."

She slowed slightly in her thrusting and I kept pace with her. She cried out and howled through two more before I felt the stirring. She sensed I was almost there and her muscles started milking my cock.

"Yes. Cum in me. give it to me."

She pulled me down against her bone and rubbed her clit on me. My cock swelled and we both cried out as I gave her everything I had.

"Hot cum. Hot cum in my pussy. Yes. Yes. Hot, hot, hot."

My cock slowly withered and plopped out. I rolled off and pulled her into my arms. She snuggled up to me with one leg over and her head on my shoulder. I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Mmmm, that was soooo good. I never expected that."

"Expected what?"

"To cum so many times. I lost count somewhere. You really know how to handle that thing."

"I need to thank you for giving my manhood back.

"Don't you worry a minute about your manhood. Your hard body and that nice cock had me cumming like there was no tomorrow. It's a perfect fit in my pussy. I could feel your cock caressing my cervix when our bones were together. Like it was saying, "Hi there. Nice to meet you". It's like it was made to order."

'I didn't think about a condom. I kind of got distracted."

"I didn't want one. I wanted you bareback and your hot cum in me. I'm on the pill so there's nothing to worry about. And besides that, bareback means I have to clean you all up and get your ready for more."

Without missing a beat she started her task. She sucked and licked everything in the general area of my cock. By the time she was half done my cock was at full attention.

"That's a good boy. Nice and hard. Now, I'm gonna fuck your owner into a coma."

She kissed my cock head and straddled me. She rubbed the head around a little getting it lubed up and slowly sank on it. A groan escaped her lips as she bottomed out. She wiggled a little making sure I was fully seated. She gently squeezed me.

"You're in big trouble, Mister. You think you can just come waltzing into my life and escape unscathed. Not gonna happen. The first time I looked in your eyes, I knew I wanted you. And now you're in my clutches."

"Help! Help! I'm being ravished by a wild woman. Please help!"

She rose up till just the tip of my cock was just touching her pussy lips and dropped, taking in all the way. When her clit hit my bone she cried out. She came so easily it was amazing.

Just as her orgasm peaked I tweaked her nipples. A shudder went through her body and her head went back. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her muscles locked up. Everything stopped except her pussy muscles. The were massaging my cock. Then she collapsed on my chest.

"Oh fuck that was good. I could get used to this real fast. I hope you aren't planning on going anywhere for the next hundred years."

I held her tight, with one hand on her back and one on her ass cheeks.

"You don't realize, but I'm in complete control now. I can cum as much as I want and you can't till I let you. You're going to beg me to let you cum and when you do, you won't be the same person."

She did exactly that. She brought me up to the edge of cumming and stopped. She rubbed her clit on my bone and came at will. She rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, rodeo queen, rob the stagecoach and drive the cattle. I lost count of how many time she got off, only because I was in some kind of heaven. I started begging. I didn't remember how long she kept me in limbo, but when it hit, my body and my mind went supernova. I'm sure my screams were heard all over the island

Minutes or hours later some of my blood ran back to my big head.

"Oh my god, Jill. What the fuck did you do to me."

She giggled

"I fucked you. Plain and simple."

"Nothing about that was plain and simple. I think you killed me."

"Did you know you're a screamer?"

"Ummm, I learned something new about myself. I hope I didn't hurt your ears."

"I don't remember making anyone scream before. It's something new for both of us."

"I like new stuff. Feel free to make me scream any time."

"Note to self. Make him scream. Now, you have to cuddle me for a while."

"That's easy, I can't move anyway."

She burrowed in next to me with a leg over and two breasts mashed against my side. I could feel her warm breath on my neck again. I suspected this was her favorite cuddle position.

The next thing I knew I was looking at her naked ass as she was puttering around in the galley. She looked over at me.

"Welcome back. Are you hungry?"

"I could eat this mattress."

"Try this."

She walked over holding a plate with a sandwich and chips on it. My thermal mug was sitting on the side table full of coffee.

"Let's eat this and then I want to go skinny dipping. I've never done that before."

She had cut the sandwich in half and I watched her as she ate her half. While she was chewing her eyes were half closed, like she was just enjoying the taste. She did the same when she sipped her coffee. It came to me that she immersed herself totally in whatever she was doing. I thought back to when she was steering, and when we were fucking. It was an ability that I had never seen before. I wondered if it was something she learned or if it was just the way she was. Either way, I liked it.

We finished eating and she looked at me and smiled.

"Last one in is a rotten egg.'

I groaned and followed her.

She dove in and came up squealing.

"Oh my god. This is amazing. Just take off that little bit of clothing and it changes everything. It's so free and exhilarating. I was hanging onto a cleat just watching her. She swam over to me.

"This is so much fun."

She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"mmmm. This feels so naughty. All wet and slippery. I should fuck you right here but I want to swim some more."

"We can stay the night if you want. This is so nice I hate to leave. We can go back tomorrow afternoon."

"I like that idea. I can wake up in your arms with your morning wood poking me."

"Only if you promise to take care of it."

"I'll take extra special good care of it."

We played around in the water for a while and I hoisted her up on the starboard hull.

"I'll get some sunscreen and we can lay out here. You can lay on that canvas stretched there. We call it the trampoline. "

"I wondered what that was for.?"

"It's kind of a safety thing too. Harder to fall over the side."

"That would ruin you day, watching your boat sail away."

"I have Coke, Pepsi and Sprite. What's your pleasure?"

"I think a Sprite."

I came back with her drink and a squeeze bottle of sunscreen.

"You just lay there. This is my job."

She smiled and said, "Do me."

"I'll do you, alright."

And I did. I got her all covered and opened her legs. She giggled watching me. I licked, sucked and fingered her to two orgasms. When she recovered she gave me a world class blow job.

We laid there till we got too hot and went below. In a joint effort we made something to eat. I just dished up one plate full of food.

"You just sit there with your hands behind your back."

She did as I asked.

"OK, open your mouth."

I fed her.

"Oh my god. No one ever did that for me. I felt like a little baby. Where did you come up with that?"

"It just came to me. I wanted to do it."

"You really know how to spoil someone. Keep that up and you'll have to kill me to get rid of me."

"I guess I'll just have to keep you. Murder is so messy."

"You silly. You wouldn't hurt a fly."

I got up and started cleaning up the galley. I turned and looked at Jill. She had a big smile on her face.

"Ok, What's with the big smile?"

"I'm just perving on your butt. It's so cute."

"Shame on you, you bad girl. What would you Mama say."

"Ummm. She would say, go for it."

"I like your Mom already."

I opened a cabinet and pulled out a box of DVDs.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. This is a pretty good selection."

"My favorite is a documentary on Phillips Screwdrivers, so you had better pick one out."

"What's this one. Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. I haven't seen that one."

"Wow. That's an old classic chick flick. You'll like it."

I turned on the TV and the player. I slid the disc in and laid down beside her.

"mmmm, cuddles and a chick flick. It doesn't get much better than this."

Every now and then she would comment.

"Ah, she's a hooker and he's a gazillionaire. This should get interesting."

"Wow, she's expensive."

"She's so beautiful all dressed up."

"He's playing her and the piano.'

"Uh-oh. She going to kiss him. That's a no no. She's in love. How sweet."

"Ah, their first fight. Her hurt her feelings."

"He has to go after her. He loves her too."

"Yes. Yes. He rescued his princess. And they lived happily after."

"I think you liked it."

"I did. I'm all mushy inside now."

She was laying on me again, in her favorite position. Her head on my shoulder with her breast against me and a leg over. Her hand slid down and curled around my cock.