Show Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers

"So beautiful."

"What?"

"Your cock. It's like Michelangelo sculpted it. Perfect length. Perfect thickness and those big veins all over it. And it's a perfect fit in my pussy."

By now it was full hard and she was caressing lightly with her nails. She sat up and got between my legs, never letting go of my cock. She leaned down and kisses each of my nuts separately. She slid her tongue up the underside of my cock and her lips closed over the head. A groan escaped my lips.

"mmmm, he likes that."

I pulled her off and rolled her over. I got behind her and lifted her hips.

"Oh fuck. My favorite. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

She reached back and guided my cock in. She arched her back down and pushed back. I held her by her hip bones and pulled. My nuts slapped against her clit and I heard her moan.

"mmmm, she likes that."

"Fuck yes. Big hard cock all the way in. So fucking good."

Like two people completely in tune we started thrusting in unison. My nuts were hitting her clit with each stroke. I leaned forward and found her nipples. She squealed as I rolled them between my fingers. He pussy clamped down and she came.

She squealed as each wave of her orgasm took her. He squealing and her pussy muscles tightening brought me to the edge. I felt that old familiar stirring in my loins. She sensed I was close and held me tight.

"Yes. Yes."

I was too far gone. I grabbed a handful of her hair and thrust in. She growled and squeezed my cock as I fill her with my hot cum. She kept milking me long after I was drained. I had fallen on her back in exhaustion. My cock slid out and I fell beside her. She turned toward me and I pulled her into my embrace.

As I held her I was feeling emotions that scared me. It was happening so fast. I didn't think I was ready to feel like this so soon. I definitely liked her. Intelligent, nice personality, loving, affectionate nature, and super hot in the sack. My problem was that I didn't think I was ready. We needed to talk.

She kissed me on the neck and with a sigh she fell asleep. I snuggled up to her and drifted off.

The next morning I woke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I pried my eyes open and was treated to the sight of woman parts. They were all nicely arranged and cooking breakfast.

"Get up, you lazy bum. You have time for a shower before breakfast is ready. Move it. Move it."

Ten minutes later we were watching each other eat.

"What kind of adventure do you have planned for me today?"

"Let me think. We could stay here and skinny dip with some sex thrown in or we could sail the long way home."

"What's the long way home?"

"We can go all the way around the island. You could get some more time driving. When we get back to the harbor, you can jump my bones."

"I like that getting back to the harbor part."

"One thing, though. Today is naked sailing. You drive and I look as your sweet ass. I may even grab a handful now and then."

"I vote for the naked long way home."

She cleaned up while I got the sails ready. I left the jib furled and hooked up a Genoa. I liked the way Puff performed with the extra sail up front. I pulled up the anchor and motored out of the cove. Jill walked up into the cockpit.

"Damn. You sure look good in the morning sun."

"Thank you, babe. No get out of the way. I'm the driver, remember.?"

I stepped back and let her take the wheel. I smacked her on the ass and sat behind her.

"Hang a right when we clear the cove. Heading due north."

"Aye Aye, Captain."

I thought about applying some sunscreen on Jill, but the canvas stretched over the cockpit kept us in the shade. Unfortunately we cleared the land and picked up some wind.

"Hold this course. I'll set the sails."

As I climbed out of the cock pit, she said: "Nice ass, Captain."

I chuckled and got to work. Fifteen minutes later Puff was skimming over the gentle waves. The wind was strong enough and the starboard hull was just skimming over the water.. I looked at the pit log and smiled. She was almost as fast as the wind.

"Honey. Is it ok that that side is out of the water?"

"Yep. It's what she does with this wind. It's perfect for her. Can't you feel her running."

"Her?"

"Yep. All boats and ships are female. She got the bit in her teeth and running fast. This is when sailing is fun. Feel it through your feet."

She half closed her eyes and flexed her knees.

"Go, girl. Run. You're free."

I stepped up behind and and put my arms around her. My cock was pressing against her back. My hands moved up and cupped her breasts.

"You're amazing, Jill. I'm never seen anyone take to sailing like you have."

'I love this. I'm naked with the wind blowing over me. The wind is pushing us along and I have a beautiful man hugging me. It's perfect."

"Beautiful?"

"Yep. You're beautiful. Why do you think I came over the other night. I was going home till I saw you. I wanted a closer look and I wasn't disappointed."

"Oh yeah, I wasn't either. In fact, I think I'm the luckiest guy in Bermuda."

"When we clear that land of the port side, turn to port and go around it. Stay away about two hundred yards. I'll watch the fathometer."

"It's hard to tell the distance. Tell me when to turn."

"OK, you're doing fine. Stay on this course till the bottom drops a little more. See, that's the depth from the bottom. The keel and a little deeper so we have to allow for it."

"I saw that when we were swimming. What does it do?"

"It's kind of like the tail on an airplane. It stabilizes us so we can run without skidding sideways."

"Ah, I see. Makes sense."

"Start a slow turn here. Use just a little bit of rudder."

"How are we doing?"

"Good, now turn to two zero zero."

I climbed out and trimmed the sails again. I leaned up against the console so I could look her in the eye. She looked at me. I turned on the auto pilot

"What. You've got a real serious look in your eyes."

"Before we get any further into this thing we have going, I think it's time I told you about the baggage I'm carrying."

"This is about your wife, huh?"

"Yeah."

"OK, I'm listening."

I hesitated a minute, gathering my thoughts.

"Amy had this girlfriend that she had known since high school. They were real good friends. She would go stay with her once or twice a month. Almost by accident, I found out what was going on."

"Ah, mmmm, She and Amy were going to these sex shows. I don't know if you've heard of them. These people put on a show for a group of people. It turns out that she and Julie were two of the performers."

"Oh my god."

"It was pretty bad. I had to go see a shrink to get my mind around it."

"You poor thing. You never had a clue, did you?"

"Not a one. She was a normal working wife. She seemed as happy as I was. She was my love, my wife and my friend. I thought we had the great marriage."

"So, anyway, I went to their web site. I found her picture there with a huge black guy."

"Holy crap. How did she do that. I mean how did she do that and still carry on as your wife."

"My shrink said she must have done some kind of compartmentalization thing. Like there were two people in her body. I couldn't understand how that worked. It's still a puzzle to me."

"I'm heard of it, but not to that extent. A friend of mine's husband does it. He was in the military and had a pretty hard time. He does that so he can cope with it and and go on with a normal life."

"I sent her a text and attached that picture to it. I haven't heard a word from her since. My lawyer tried to find her to serve her, but she was in some kind of mental hospital. I guess she got really depressed. She never came back for her clothes or anything."

"You're an amazing man that could survive that. Most men would have went off the deep end."

"I almost did, but I quit playing the victim and started playing the survivor. It worked to a certain point. Remember what I told you about my shrink? That I should go on vacation and get laid."

"I should send him an email thanking him. He sent you right to me."

"You know what's really funny? Ever since I met you, till now, I haven't thought about Amy one time. It's like she's gone."

She grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad I could to that for you. You deserve it after all you've been through."

As I held her and a strange feeling came over me. I shivered as the feeling swept over me. I felt better than I had in a long time. I looked down at Jill.

"Something's different now."

"What do you mean, different?"

"Like something bad drained out of me."

"You silly. Talking about it does that. You're unpacking your baggage."

"It's sure a good feeling. I owe you for helping me with that."

"I'm glad that I can do that. Just say thanks."

"OK, Thanks."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Telling her wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I switched off he auto pilot and sat behind her. She took the wheel.

I heard he say under her breath: "Yes. Run, girl."

A few hours later we were motoring into the harbor. I tied us up and hooked up the water and electricity. We went below and sat side by side on the bed. She looked in my eyes.

"You bad boy. I can see in your eyes what you want."

"Tell me what you want?"

"Better than that, I'll show you."

She did. An hour later I was watching come out of the shower, drying off.

"Babe. That just fucked look really looks really good on you."

"It feels good on me too. It's been a busy weekend."

"Yeah, let's hear it for busy."

She put on her t shirt and shorts, walked over and sat in my lap.

"Don. I can't remember having a better weekend. You're a really nice guy and this sailing thing is just perfect. And the sex is off the scale. I just want to thank you."

"I don't want this to end. It's been a little scary with my history, but I want to keep seeing you."

"Of course. I don't want it to end either."

"One thing I want to say. Let's not over analyze it. Just let it happen. It's all new, and special. I don't want to lose that."

"You're right. So what's on tap for tonight?"

"I need to go home. I have some mundane things to do. You know, laundry, house cleaning and getting ready for work tomorrow."

"Well, I guess I can go without you for one night. I have some stuff to do here too. This boat always needs a little maintenance. That should keep me busy tomorrow. I need to get a Tracfone too. That sat phone is a little unhandy. Leave me you number and I'll text you tomorrow. You can call me when you get home and we can make some plans.

I walked her to her car, just like last time. But this time, she plastered herself against me, pulled my head down. Our lips met and she went for my tonsils. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her against my cock. I heard her whimper through her nose. She pushed me back.

"Get in the car. You're going with me."

"Was there something you wanted, dear."

"Yes, you fucker. Your cock."

"OK, give me a few minutes to lock Puff up. I'll be right back."

On the way, I leaned over and ran my hand up under her t shirt. I lifted one breast and captured her nipple. I heard a groan.

"You're gonna wreck us. That feels way to good."

"You just drive. I'm playing with my toys."

I looked at the speedometer and she was doing ten miles per hour. I switched back and forth on on her nipples. By the time we got to her place she was almost ready to cum. She ended up parked a little crooked in her space. We got out and she dragged me to her door. She fumbled with the key and finally got the door open. I swatted her on the ass as we walked in. The door had hardly closed before she had her clothes off. She grabbed my arm and pulled me toward her bedroom. Somehow my clothes got lost on the way. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on. No foreplay of any kind. She lined up my cock and dropped on it. When our bones met she squealed and came. She fell on my chest, panting.

"You fucker. You got em so hot in the car I almost came."

"I was just getting you warmed up. And I didn't hear any complaining."

"You sure didn't, and my housework is going to wait till tomorrow night.

Three hours later we were spooning and we fell asleep.

I woke the next morning with my cock halfway down her throat. She was rolling my nut sack around and had a finger up my asshole to the first joint. Less than a minute later I was braying like a jackass and blasting her throat.

"How was that for a good morning blow job, big guy?"

"Unnggh. It'll be a while before I recover from that."

"OK, you recover. I'll be in the shower."

She walked into the bathroom giving her ass a little extra wiggle for me. I laid there working on my recovery. I heard the shower go off and hauled my ass out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and saw her standing there, drying her hair. I was fixated on the girls when she lowered the towel and laughed.

"See something you like?"

"Ummm, yep. The girls caught my attention."

"Men! Sheesh."

She grabbed her toothbrush and pointed it at me.

"Get yourself ready. You're taking me to work this morning. You'll probably need a car today. No point in making all the cab drivers rich. And pick me up at five sharp."

On the way back to the marina I found an electronics store and got a Tracfone and a charger. I spent most of the morning cleaning up and making some of the minor repairs that every sailboat has. I was ready to stop for lunch, so I sent Jill a text.

'Hi. This is the guy with the sailboat.' I attached a selfie I had taken. In less than a minute, she sent me one.

'Hi, sailboat guy." And she attached a selfie too. She was sticking her tongue at me.

I decided to surprise her and show up just before lunch. I took a quick shower and shave. I wanted to show off a little so I picked out a pair of tight black Levi's and a three button, collared shirt with the name of my gym on it. At ten minutes to twelve I walked into the main entrance. I asked the first person I saw.

"I have an appointment with the payroll manager. Could you direct me to her office, please?"

"Certainly. It's on the second floor. The elevator is right there."

I rode up with a little smile on my face. The door opened and I saw about ten desks in an open floor office. I went to the first desk I came to.

"Hi, I have an appointment with the payroll manager. Is she available?"

"Hello. Let me check."

She turned and looked over her shoulder. I glanced where she was looking and saw her through the window of her office. She looked and and a big smile greeted me.

"Ah. There she is. Thank you."

She came out of her office and met me halfway. She grabbed me and gave me a big hug. I heard murmuring in the background. Jill heard it too and broke the hug. I watched as the blood ran up her neck to her face.

"Oh my. You surprised me."

"I see that. How about I take you to lunch."

"Good idea. Let's get out of here before I embarrass myself any more. Let me get my purse."

I looked around and everyone was watching us with big smiles. She came back and took my arm. She was still blushing as we walked out. I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. We got to her car and I pulled her into my arms. My hands went to her ass and I pulled her against me.

"Now, I can give you a proper hug. How about we skip lunch and go fuck?"

"Oh you dirty boy. Good idea. We can get a motel."

"I have a better idea. Get in."

I drove to the back of the parking lot and found an empty spot.

"When was the last time you fucked in the back seat of a car."

"I never have, even as a teenager."

"Well, it's time to lose your cherry. Come on."

"Oh my god, honey. Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Get back there and get naked."

"But, someone may see us."

"Maybe. Let's find out."

I got in back and started undressing. I was already hard just thinking about it. She looked around and got in.

"Come on. Naked."

I watched as she did what I asked. By now, I didn't care if we got caught or not. I was hot and ready to fuck. She looked around before she took off her bra and panties.

"Oh god. I feel so slutty."

"Good, now fuck me."

She climbed over me and impaled herself on me. She was wet and ready too.

"Cum for me. Cum quick."

She hit bottom and cried out as she came. I was holding off, making her work to get me off.

"Go for it, little backseat slut. Make me cum. I want you to go back full of my cum.'

"Oh god, you're so bad. Turning me into a wanton slut. Fucking me in a car."

I lasted for about fifteen minutes before I felt the stirring in my loins.

"Now, baby. Take my cum. Take my hot cum."

"Fuck yes. Cum in me."

She gave me one hard squeeze and I pumped her full. She howled and came with me. She fell against my chest, trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes she looked at me and gave me a wet kiss.

"OK, big guy. You got my cherry and it was worth it."

"It sure was. Now, clean up my cock like a good little slut."

She got on her knees beside me and cleaned me up.

"What's that running down your leg, babe?"

"Your cum. I'm probably going to leave a snail trail all the way to my desk."

"That's a good idea. I'll keep your panties. That will give you something to think about the rest of the day."

"Oh god. I'll be leaking all day. Everyone will smell me. I may have to hide all day."

"Maybe you'll have several meetings you can't miss."

"See if you can get me hard again. We still have time."

"Oh god, more cum in me."

"I want you full and running over."

"You horrible man."

She started sucking me and my buddy came to attention. She got on top again and rode me to another orgasm. She came harder than the last time.

"Oh fuck. Your cock is so good. I wish we had time for another."

"I know. But you have to go back. I'll walk you to your office. I want everyone to see you with that 'just fucked' look."

"You're going to be he death of me. I'll never live it down."

We rode up in the elevator and I stood against the back wall. Several people were with us. I did a couple of covert sniffs. She looked and me, turned red and hit me on the arm. I wondered if they could smell anything.

As we walked into her office area several people started clapping. She blushed again and hurried to her office. I gave her a hot kiss and walked out. Everyone watched me.

As I was watching Don walk out, I felt a trickle of cum run down the inside of my thigh. I hurried to the ladies room and grabbed a hand towel. Luckily, no one was there. I got myself semi dry and got some toilet paper. I made a small pad and took it with me. I wanted something to sit on so I didn't end up with a wet spot on the back of my dress. I walked back to my office feeling extremely naughty.

I took my cell phone out and called Joanie.

"Hi, Jill. I'm ready for the report."

"I hope you aren't to busy. This will take a while."

"Give it to me. The hot stuff first. Is he good in bed?"

"No, he isn't good, He's past that. He's an animal in bed. I lost count of how many times I came. I think I set a new personal best. He seems to know exactly what fires my rockets."

"Holy shit, girl. And we were worried he wouldn't be able to."

"He's so loving. He just melted my heart. If things work out, I'm keeping him."

"Wow, I'm so happy for you. It's way past time for you. I hope you two can make it all work."

"Me too. And something else. He talked to me about his wife. You won't believe it. Someone needs to just slap the stupid out of her. She didn't just cheat on him. She was a performer in a sex show. She was fucking guys in front of an audience. He found a picture of her on their web site."

"Oh my god. That's unbelievable. A sex show. How the hell do you get into something like that and be a housewife too."

"His shrink said she did some kind of compartmentalization, you know, two people in the same body. He didn't have a clue about it. He sent her a text and he hasn't heard a word from her. His lawyer finally found her in some mental facility."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers