Show Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,155 Followers

"Jesus. From a slut to a housewife. I'm surprised he survived that. He must have had an amazing doctor to get him through that."

"One thing for sure, he isn't as damaged as I thought. He was after the girls as soon as we left the marina. You were sure right about that."

"So, now you have something to tell your grand kids about."

"Hey, I want you and Mark to meet him this weekend. How about Friday night?"

"Hell yes. I gotta see this guy. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Just Mark. I'll probably get some pizza and beer."

"Ok, Miss Hot Pants. I'll see you Friday."

"Oh shit, I almost forgot. I have to tell you about today."

"What. There's more."

"Yes. This was so bad. I was really a slut for him. He came to take me out to lunch. When we got in the car he drove to the back of the parking lot. He made me get naked in the back seat and fuck him. It was the sluttiest thing I ever did."

"Oh my god. You got naked in broad daylight in a parking lot. Just like a couple of teenagers. You two are so bad."

"It was good too. You should try it with Mark. Maybe in the parking lot at the mall."

"I don't know if Mark would go for that. Maybe I'll mention it to him."

"You won't regret it. It's so hot and slutty."

"After all of this sex talk, I may have to go rub one out. You're a bad influence on me."

"That's why you love me."

"OK, I gotta get back to work. See you Friday."

"Bye Bye."

I had one more call to make.

"Hey, Jill."

"Linda. Friday night, you and Bill come over. I got a new boyfriend I want you to meet."

"Wow, girl. It's about time."

"You know how it is. It doesn't matter how far you get behind, it doesn't take long to catch up, and yes, I did. I not only got caught up, I got a little ahead."

"Tell me about him."

"He's cute, and buffed out and he has a big sailboat. We went sailing over the weekend."

"Sound like you got a keeper."

"I think so. He has some wounds that need to heal. He's in the process of getting a divorce. He had a cheater on his hands."

"God damned cheating women. That's a rotten thing to do to a man."

"He's a nice guy too. Good personality, likes to cuddle and definitely knows what he doing in bed."

"I didn't know there were any of those left. I thought I got the last one."

"I just know you'll like him."

"What should I bring?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna do pizza and beer."

"OK, see you Friday."

"Bye bye."

************

It was time to pick Jill up. I got to her building at ten till and waited outside the entrance for her. Soon people started filing out. She came out with four other women around her. She saw me and hurried toward me. I grabbed her and pulled her tight against me. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. All of the women were watching. I reached down and grabbed her ass. I remembered something I had read once. 'Grab her ass in front of the ones that want you and grab her ass in front of the ones that want her." I gave her a major squeeze just for he benefit of her friends.

"Wooohooo, Jill. Go for it."

"Wow, Jill got a hunk."

"Hey Jill. Does he have a brother."

Then they walked up to us. One reached out and squeezed my bicep.

"Oh my god, Jill. You got a hard body. Look at him."

She blushed more than I did. I kept my mouth shut.

"You keep your hands off him. He's all mine."

They all left and we walked to her car.

"How was your day, babe?"

"Oh god, did I get teased. 'What did you have for lunch, Jill?' Jill, a quickie for lunch.' What, Jill, no long lunch?"Jill, you're walking funny. What happened." And all that going on with your cum running down my legs. I had to go to the ladies room to clean up."

"I wondered how you would handle it. I wish I could have been a bug on the wall, watching you."

"I don't think anyone knew I had lost my panties and my back seat cherry."

"That's where I lost mine. What about you?"

"I was more traditional. I lost mine on Prom night at a party with friends. It lasted about fifteen seconds."

"That's what us guys call a hair trigger. Push in, pull out, repeat if necessary."

"That was it, and he wasn't that big either. I expected lightening bolts and shooting stars. All I got was a messy crotch. My Mom told me it would get better later in life and not to give up."

"Mom's know."

"They sure do. Mine got a whole lot better since I met you."

"Ours got a whole lot better."

"I made some plans for us Friday night. I invited some friends over to meet you."

I looked over at her. 'Uhoh, she's getting serious about us. Meeting friends is a big step.

"Don't worry, Honey. They're really nice. We hang out all the time. I know you'll like them."

"I'll be OK. Maybe we can take them sailing?"

"Oh yes. Great idea. We can take them to our special place and maybe spend the weekend."

"I'll lay in some extra food tomorrow. How many did you invite?"

"Four. Joanie and Mark, and Linda and Bill."

She reached over and rubbed my cock, so I reached up her dress. She squealed and grabbed my hand. She wasn't strong enough to stop me from sliding my finger in her. She groaned and held my hand in place.

"Oh god. I'm so horny around you. You keep me wet all the time."

"I almost yanked off today, thinking about you."

"My god, honey. I never thought of myself as being jack off material."

"You are to me."

I had a turn coming up so I pulled my finger out and licked it off.

"EWWW. There's still us in there."

"I know. We taste good."

"You're so bad. Shame on you."

We hardly got inside her door and I took her up against the wall. We did actually get around to eating dinner.

That night we made slow sweet love. It was different than the other times. Just a slow building to a quivering mutual orgasm. I lay there holding her with emotions I hadn't felt in a long time washing over me. I was falling fast for this woman.

I started trying to envision what life with her would be like. The more I mulled it around in my brain the more I liked it. I snuggled down and fell asleep.

Of course I was ready Friday morning before Jill. I was sitting on the edge of the sofa watching the morning news when she walked out. She was wearing a Navy blue knee length skirt and a matching jacket. A white ruffled blouse with a string of pearls and matching ear rings finished it off.

She walked over to me. I looked at her and smiled.

"You certainly dress for the job. Very professional looking."

"Thanks. I've spent quite a bit on my wardrobe."

"Just one more thing to set it off. Come over here."

She stepped toward me and I slid my hands up her dress. I quickly grabbed her panties and pulled them down.

"Don! What are you doing."

"You don't need these."

"Oh my god, Don. You want me without panties again?"

"All the time would be better. When you think about it during the day, you'll think of me."

"You big dummy. I think about you all the time. Sometimes I blush at my disgusting thoughts."

I stood up, twirling her panties on my finger.

"OK, let's go."

She hit me on the arm and kissed me.

"You're so bad. I don't now what I'm gonna do with you."

"We'll think of something."

I smacked her on the ass and we walked out. I stopped in front of her office building and she handed me a list.

"For tonight. I'll have the pizza delivered."

"No problem. I have to get some stuff for our weekend trip too."

"Bye, honey."

"Bye sweetheart."

She hesitated and gave me a funny look. Then she smiled and kissed me. It dawned on me that she liked being called a more affectionate name than 'babe'. I got the sense that she was further into this relationship than I was. And, just maybe I was further in than I wanted to admit to myself. A little twinge of nervous hit me when I thought about commitment. We had only known each other about a week. How the hell do you fall in love in a week? I pushed that to the back of my mind to simmer on low heat.

I'm leaning against the counter sipping a beer and Jill is on the phone ordering pizza. The doorbell rang. She ended the call and went to answer the door. I could hear all of the hello, how are you, chatter as they walk into the kitchen.

I had a habit from working in the gym of looking at people I meet and appraising them. It helped me get a better idea of what they would need to get in shape. My first impression of Bill was; he is about six feet tall, dark brown hair and a big smile. He seemed like a happy soul. He could stand a little toning up was all.

Linda was about the same height as Jill, but was screaming tits and ass. Her narrow waist accentuated it. I had a little trouble maintaining eye contact with her. She never let on and I suspected that it happened all the time and she was used to it. I knew she would draw a lot of attention jogging on a treadmill.

Bill worked at the LF Wade International Airport in security and Linda worked at the same bank as Jill. The worked in different sections, but they had met a company function.

I get a hug and a kiss on the cheek with her double D's against my chest. I shook hands with Bill and noticed his firm handshake.

"Linda says, "Well, we finally get to meet you, Don. I must confess when I heard you managed a gym I thought you would be buffed out like Arnold."

Bill just laughed.

"I didn't want to do that. I just want a guy to look at me and think, "I can look like that."

"That makes sense."

"Bill asks, "Jill, where did you find this guy."

"Well, he was sitting on a curb with a thorn in his paw. I pulled it out, he licked my hand and followed me home."

We all had a good laugh.

"Oh my god. Did you ever get lucky."

"Hey, we both got lucky."

I played host and got them each a beer. Just then the doorbell rang again.

'Oh good. Joanie and Mark are here."

She hurried to answer the door. She came back leading Joanie with Bill close behind. I got another hug and kiss from Joanie and a firm handshake from Mark.

Joanie worked in the office at one of the hotels and Mark was a concierge at a different hotel.

Joanie didn't make any bones about it. She gave me a thorough going over. I sensed that they were best friends and she wanted to make sure I was ok for Jill. After she hugged and kissed me and looked me over she turned and gave Jill a high five. They all laughed and I blushed.

"It looks like I passed the test."

Joanie says, "Not yet. We haven't grilled you yet."

"Hmmm, this is beginning to sound more and more like a job interview."

"Mark says, "Close. We have to take care of Jill. We can't have her falling into the clutches of an ax murderer."

I held up my hands.

"No ax here."

Jill herded us three guys into the living room and started getting ready for the pizza. We all took a seat and started getting acquainted. My first impression was accurate. They were great people and definitely were on the lookout for Jill. I told them about my gym and my Dad's boat. I imagined that Jill had told them some of my history, and on a first meeting Amy wouldn't come up.

Mark had some interesting stories from his job and I told a few about some of my customers. Bill was a little quiet. I suspected he was listening and learning about me.

While we were eating and drinking, I made the suggestion that we go sailing tomorrow. Everyone was hot for the idea. Jill tossed in the idea of making it a weekend thing and they all agreed. Then Jill mentioned that swim suits were optional. All of us guys laughed and we raised our hands. We got quite a bit of static from the girls. I wondered how it would play out. I had a picture in my mind of six naked people frolicking around on my boat. I figured the girls might go topless, but I didn't think the naked would go over.

We finished off the evening with goodbyes, hugs and handshakes. They all said how much they were looking forward to tomorrow. We all agreed we would leave at about nine. When Joanie hugged me goodbye, she whispered in my ear.

"You have our approval. Go for it."

I just smiled.

Jill closed the door and walked back in. I was clearing the table and she smacked me on the ass.

"Well, you've met my two favorite couples and they told me they approve."

"Yeah, They're really nice. I can see why they're your friends. They're really looking out for you."

"It's going to me a nice weekend too. They've never been sailing."

"There's going to be some logistics to work out with six people aboard. There are only two beds and that sofa that makes into a bed. But most of all, one bathroom and one shower."

"We'll work it out. Maybe draw numbers like at DMV."

I laid in some bottled water for drinking and cooking and a case of beer and some wine."

"Sounds like you have it covered."

"We can try to catch a fish or two too. I nice yellow fin tuna would hit the spot. Make a big chef salad with tuna. Yummy yummy."

"Let's stay on the boat tonight. That will give us a little time to get things ready."

"I was thinking that too. I can get all the sails unpacked. I looked at the weather forecast. We'll have light winds. I think I'll use the Genoa or maybe the asymmetrical spinnaker."

"OK, what ever that is. But I'm driving."

***********************

When we got back to the boat, the first thing that went was our clothes. Jill pushed me on the bed and snuggled in beside me.

"Well, honey. Everyone gave me their approval to go full court press on you."

"Full court press?"

"Yep. Joanie was really impressed. She kept calling you my hunk."

"They're all really nice. I can see why you all are friends."

"They really are. I love them."

"Now, tell me more about this full court press. I'm intrigued."

"That's where I try to fuck you to death."

"I thought you were already doing that."

By then she had my cock up and ready to go.

"You just hang on, buddy. You ain't seen nothing yet."

Before she was done that night, she almost succeeded. It's a good thing I set the alarm or we would have slept till noon. And as she had done every other morning, she wouldn't let me out of bed with my morning wood. She was working hard on taking me down her neck. I figured in a few more days her nose would be in my pubic hair. Of course, that brought a smile to my lips.

After breakfast I trudged up to the harbor masters office and paid up another two weeks rent on my slip. I told him we were going out this morning and would be back Sunday afternoon or evening. When I got back I checked on Jill. She was busy taking inventory of the food supplies. She had found a note pad and was making a list.

"I guess I'm not a very good shopper."

"You did good on the guy stuff, but we need a little more. I'm just getting the menu figured out."

"You going shopping?"

"Nope. I'm gonna call Joanie. She can pick up what we need."

"Put sunscreen on it. I don't have enough for six bodies."

She jotted it down and I went topside. An hour later I had everything ready to go. I went down to see if I could help. She had on one of my gym t shirts and shorts. I stood watching the girls moving around under my shirt. I walked up behind her and ran my hands up under the shirt.

"How ya doing, sweetheart? Finding everything?"

"This thing has more cubby holes. No wasted space at all. I found sheets and blankets."

"When Dad bought it he had the inside all redone. It was pretty primitive. He spent a bundle on it. It's a good thing he's richer than that Rockefeller guy."

"Don't panic on me, but I called my parents while you were away."

I looked in her eyes and she just smiled at me.

"OK, and what did you tell them?"

"I told them I had a boyfriend and that he was really nice."

"Uhuh. I'll bet there was more than that."

"That's all you need to know."

She kept smiling while I tried to get a read on her.

Then she chuckled and said, "Men are so dumb."

I heard voices on the pier and I suspected it was our guests. I wondered what the hell she meant with that remark.

"Sounds like they're here."

I looked out and saw the four of them coming down the pier. Linda had her camcorder running. They stopped on the pier and just looked.

Mark commented, "Damn, Don. That's a beautiful boat. I'm impressed."

"She is a beauty."

They all came aboard and I gave them a quick tour. They asked where we were going.

Jill answered, "We're going to our favorite spot. It's where we spent our first weekend together."

"Let's get this thing underway. We have about a three or four hour run depending on the wind."

Mark asked, "Can I help. I don't have a clue what to do."

Bill chimed in, "I'm in. just let me know if I can help."

"Sure, You can run a winch and pull some halyards up. We'll be on engine till we get out of the harbor."

Jill held up her hand. "I'm driving. That's my job."

I smacked her on the butt.

"The best driver on the planet. Start the engine, helmsman. We're going the long way around. I'll get us unhooked from the dock."

I watched her as we motored out of the harbor. She was watching her course and speed and watching out for other boats. I was impressed. She remembered everything that I had taught her last weekend. I took Bill and Mark topside and showed then what we were going to do. We cleared land and I checked the wind. The wind was coming over the stern at about fifteen knots. Perfect for running the spinnaker.

"Honey, hold two four zero."

"Aye aye, skipper."

I chuckled. "Sounds like Gilligan's Island."

I had Bill and Mark run the spinnaker up while I kept the sock straight. I pointed to a cleat and told them to tie it off. Mark got it right the first try.

"Jill, idle the engine in neutral."

I slowly pulled the sock up and the chute filled. I trimmed it and felt Puff accelerate.

"Feel that. That sail catches lots of wind."

The both grinned and watched it."

"Now the main goes up. We need to use a power winch for that."

We went back to the cockpit and winched the main up. I trimmed it up and checked the pressure on the mast. I wanted to fly everything I could. I held the line for the jib and unfurled it. I put three turns on a hand winch and had Bill crank away till it was trimmed.

I smacked Jill on the butt.

"Now, we're sailing."

"Run, girl. Run."

Joanie said, "Having fun, Jill."

"I love this. Come here and I'll show you."

Everyone watched as Jill went over everything. Then she had everyone take a turn steering. I went down and put on a pot of coffee. I didn't notice, but Mark followed me down. I got the coffee started and I looked off into space, thinking about Jill and I.

I was really falling for her. I thought about that remark she made about men being so dumb. I wondered what I was missing.

Mark startled me. "Don, don't over think it. Just go with it."

I turned and looked at him.

"You're reading my mail, I see."

He chuckled. "You're an open book, pal."

"She's quite a woman, but I'm wondering what she meant when she told me that men were really dumb."

He chuckled again. "You just aren't reading all the signs."

"Damn. I've only known her two weeks. It seems like everything is happening way too fast."

"So what. Like I said, don't over think it. Don't let your past rule your future. It happened and you can't change it. You're future is all you have control of."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

I got out a tray and loaded up six cups and some sugar and Coffee Mate. Mark slapped me on the back as I walked by.

I poured coffee for everyone and Linda took the helm. Jill plopped on my lap.

"Having fun, babe."

She kissed me.

"Of course, I'm with you."

I read that sign. Mark looked at me and smiled.

Linda squealed, "Oh my god. Look, Dolphins."

I took the wheel so they could all go look. She grabbed her camera and jumped out on the tramp.

"They're amazing. They like to race with us."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,155 Followers