Showering at Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Shared office shower, exhibitionism.
1k words
4.54
16.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I caught my breath and turned the shower back on to clean up my newly created mess, my recently throbbing hardon was now only semi-erect and returning to its flacid state. I was reluctant to get dressed right away and I was still savouring the delicious memories of what had just transpired - the most erotic episode in my life.

My feelings were mixed. I was anxious and worried that things had changed between Linda and I (she was my supervisor afterall) and that there might now be some tension between us.

She didn't return to the office before I had to go to my first class and I had trouble focusing on my lesson plan. The students noticed that I was off my game. When I did return to the office at lunch Linda was already there with a wry smile on her face. I hoped that meant that she was OK with this morning and that we were all good.

I began to stammer out an apology, but she placed her finger over my lips and shushed me. She had to get it off her chest. She had to explain to me what she had experienced this morning. She proceeded to apologize to me herself! She was sorry to have "left me hanging" and leaving so abruptly. She had paniced that we might take things too far and end up regretting our actions. I was so relieved that I couldn't hide my pleasure.

She started by explaining that she was happily married. But she had been a closet voyeur and exhibitionist for as long as she could remember and she had been unable to share that with her husband.

Although she had been caught flat-footed with my unexpected assignment to her department (and her office!), she had quickly taken to me. I was a young, fit and personable intern here for a four month stint. No doubt I could lighten her workload somewhat. My attraction to her was apparent and I was eager to please. It soon dawned on her that that I was a captive audience for her in our tight little office.

She went on to explain how she had started slowly and tentatively but that It had become thrilling and an incredible turn on for her. Feelings that she had started to crave for everyday on her drive into work. She loved the way that I responded to her quirks and her fertile imagination was continuously devising ways to entice me in new and imaginative ways. She made an art of it.

Not every day of course. Part of the excitement for Linda was the unexpected and random "flashes" that she allowed to happen. The "accidental" nip slip or exposed thigh that she carefully orchestrated. All that was left unsaid. And it allowed her to pretend that I was blissfully unaware that she was playing this game. That it was all "innocent" after all. The privacy and close quarters of our hot office lent itself perfectly to her "needs". And, of course, we were both busy teaching.

Catching me in the shower this morning had changed that dynamic. And it was her fault. She had left home for work a half hour early with the intention of catching me having a shower. She had timed her arrival so as not to arrive before I might have started, hoping to "walk in" into the office part way through my shower.

As she pulled into the parking lot and her anticipation reached a fevered pitch, the shadow of a doubt crossed her mind. As she had let her imagination wander and assumed that I would be trilled to have her catch me showering, she wondered - what if he didn't? What if he was embarassed or ashamed or reacted angrily? What if he was really not into her exhibitionism?

She struggled with these thoughts as she approached the office, but she determined that she would see it through. A big part of the excitement of her fetish for her was the planning and anticipation of the reaction of others.

Linda told me she had hestitated before unlocking the door, having second thoughts. Here she was, about to intrude on a naked collegue, a collegue who she had sway over and that was dependant on her good graces. She was struggling, afraid of crossing a line that she had never intended to cross.

As she stood there at the door, keys hoovering over the lock, she decided that she had to continue with her plan. The noise of the exhaust fan gave it away. I was in the shower. She had hoped to catch me showering and that was exactly what would happen. If need be, she could slip in, look aghast at catching me in such a vulnerable situation, apologise profusely and then step back out again.

Resolved, Linda opened the door and stepped in, ready to react appropriately. She quickly realized that I hadn't heard anything and that I was unaware that she was there as I was furiously beating my meat. She stood in front of the shower and watched as I exploded all over the glass door. She continued to stand there and watch as I continued stroking, milking the last of my cum before slowly opening my eyes. She had found that particularly erotic because she hadn't played that out in her mind's eye beforehand.

She picked up my towel unconsciously and waited for me to step out of the shower. After my initial hesitation and lack of modesty, she soundlessly offered to dry my back for me. As she dropped to her knees, my imagination took over and my rod began to stiffen again. As I was turning around in anticipation, she promptly stood up, turned around and left. By ducking out early, before things went too far, she had been able to remain phyisically faithful to her husband.

Let's be clear here - Linda is a beautiful and sexy woman. She told me that she had been been limited in her ability to vent her exhibitionist leanings much since her wedding, particularly here at school. She related that she had had to beat off the advances of several of her male collegues here who had misinterpreted her mixed signals.

Now that it was all out in the open, we could openly talk about our shared fetish.

To be Continued...