Showering at Work Pt. 03

Story Info
My boss takes matters into her own hands.
1.2k words
4.34
13.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the office at the end of the day, Linda was all wound up. She told me that she had not stopped thinking about our encounter in the shower all day. She wanted to talk about it, to re-live it in her imagination. She had found it an incredible turn on and she relished the memory of it. I was happy to let her go on with her recollections. As she described my shower from her perspective, I got hard just listening the details from her lips. i made no attempt to hide my excitement from her.

After her recollections and she was able to calm down somewhat, she really wanted to get my feedback on some of her more memorable "flashes" from the previous month (it was now early October). I was going to be there til the Winter Break and still had two and a half months left in my work placement.

I told her that the most memorable show for me had been on our first day. Perhaps because it was the first. But it had been a scary one too. it had set the stage for what was too follow this semester.

She had wanted to move some of her files, texts, etc. that had been piled on my desk to clear up some badly needed space in our crowded office. Luckily, there were several shelves on the wall above Linda's desk with room for them. We both agreed to take care of it after work. She had the custodian drop off a step ladder at the end of classes.

I recounted to her that as I found my way back to the office after a busy and hectic first day and unlocked the office door, I was greeted with quite the sight. She had deciced to get started on her own rather than wait for me to show up. As I entered the office, she had her back to me and appeared to be precariously poised on the fourth rung of the step ladder. She was reaching over to place a few text books on the top shelf and I was concerned that she might lose her balance. I dropped my things by the door and hustled over to steady her. As I reached up and grasped her around the waist, she was high up on the ladder and I had to reach above my head to do so.

She appeared somewhat disheveled with her blouse untucked, the waist of her skirt riding high from her stretching. As I was now directly behind her with both hands on either side of her waistband, my hands were very close to touching bare skin. On top of that, I had a raging hardon developing. I was still a bit disoriented and at a loss for words. As I expressed my alarm and was preparing to let go, she dropped back down a step and my hands slid up and under her blouse. As the edge of my index fingers came in contact with the underside of her bra, I gasped audibly as she took another step down and my hands slid further up and came in contact with her full breasts. Although unintentional, I hadn't been in the office for more than a minute, yet my hands were holding her breasts!

Shocked and mortified (and incredibly turned on!), I quickly dropped my hands back down and out from under her blouse. She looked down at me from over her shoulder and dismounted the step ladder completely as I stepped back. As I was stammering out an apology, she tucked her blouse back in, adjusting her waistband and asked if I would take over on the ladder to finish with the top shelf. I was reluctant because of my embarassing state that I could not hide. She could see that, but asked me again.

As I mounted the step ladder to continue with the lifting, my hard-on was raging and could not be hidden. She made a point of placing a hand on my inner thigh to "steady me" everytime she handed me another item to file and ended up brushing my glans or shaft "accidentally" several times. As we finished up, I was trying to draw things out, hoping against hope, but she was in control and we parted for the night.

As we were reliving that first day of sharing our office, she pointed out that she hadn't been prepared to put on a show for me then. She had dressed as she usually did for work : a plain white bra that fully encased her large breasts in fabric. Great support but not very sexy. She was also wearing pantyhose rather than stockings. However, her blouse was complimentary in both style and fabric and clung to each of her breasts like a glove. The cut of the V-neck allowed a generous glimpse of her cleavage. The skirt and jacket were her usual fare and the latter was hanging on the back of the door.

After finding me waiting for her this morning at the school and realizing that she would be sharing an office with me, she had allowed her imagination to take over. Professionalism took a back seat as she scrambled for a plan that would let her kink run wild. She didn't know me, but she had come up with a way to put on a show without knowing how I would react. She admitted that she had been impulsive, but could not resist her long-buried impulses.

Linda had not counted on any physical contact this first time either. She noted that I appeared nonplussed, upset that my hands had found their way to her breasts so quickly. Even though it had been her doing when she stepped back down from the ladder, I was in a quandary. I thought : WTF? My first day of my teaching career and here it was going to be my last?

I was relieved when she had chosen not to say anything and to pretend that nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But she was in the driver's seat now and we both knew it.

As the semester proceeded an interesting power dynamic developed. A term I was unfamiliar with - Total Power Interchange (TPI) was at play here. Linda used her unacknowledged domination over me in order to act out her well thought out and orchestrated "shows". With me as the Sub. She planned her outfits for them : lacey, push up bras with matching panties, garterbelts and stockings, merry widows, high heels... The Shows happened from time to time and on a fairly regular basis - just enough to keep me on edge. And she was able to pretend that they weren't on purpose. That none of it was intentional. No need to be embarrassed or ashamed. She could count on my total submission to her needs. To her will. There was never any chance that I wouldn't play along.

After that first day, there hadn't been any physical contact (she played the game perfectly) until this morning's shower. Now that everything was on the table, she told me she was willing to indulge her fantasies further, to take her imagination to the next level.

To be cont'd...