Showing Nicole Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

After a few moments Nicole felt the zipper of her jacket being pulled down. She instinctively put her hand there to keep Professor Stacy from going any further, but the professor moved her hand away. "If you want to pass then you should keep your hands down and let me do what I want to you."

Nicole hesitantly put her hands down at her sides. Professor Stacy didn't hesitate to advance. Nicole's jacket was unzipped moments later. She heard Professor Stacy walk behind her and then Nicole felt her jacket being pulled off. She couldn't stop her professor at all. It was a terrible feeling for Nicole. Just as she got over having her jacket removed, Nicole started to feel her shirt gently being lifted up.

"Put your arms up," said Professor Stacy behind her. After a few moments, Nicole slowly put her arms up so that Professor Stacy could take off her shirt. Nicole had blindfolds on, but it was easy to see how horrified she looked. Her clothes were coming off against her will, yet Nicole had no choice but to submit to the wishes of her professor. Nicole had shown her cute young body off before, but right then she wanted to be completely covered. Her shirt slowly went up over her head and off. Professor Stacy wasn't even done yet and Nicole already thought she was going too far.

Nicole felt the air against her shoulders and her stomach as she stood there in her bra and jeans. She instinctively put her hands on her stomach to try and cover it. Nicole liked to take sexy selfies where she wasn't completely dressed, but suddenly she didn't seem to enjoy it anymore. She liked to show off a little, but Nicole was freaked out and terrified at being less than fully dressed in front of an older woman that was attracted to her. Nicole felt so unsafe. Professor Stacy though was nowhere close to finished. Nicole felt one of her legs being lifted up, and then she felt her shoe being removed. After her shoe was off Nicole felt her sock being pulled off. Professor Stacy then put Nicole's foot down and removed the shoe and sock on the other foot. Nicole was then barefoot and without a shirt on.

She then felt her shoulders being gently caressed. Nicole badly wanted to get Professor Stacy's arms off of her, but she could only stand there and let her professor to what she wanted. Professor Stacy took further advantage of the cute and vulnerable 18 year old girl. Nicole felt the hands drift down and caress her stomach. Professor Stacy's hands went down to Nicole's belly button ring and then to her waist. A moment later. Nicole felt her jeans being unbuttoned. Professor Stacy's hands then began to unzip Nicole's tight and low cut jeans. Nicole felt her professor's hands getting close to her pussy. It was too uncomfortable for her and Nicole instinctively tried to push Professor Stacy's hands away.

"You're a very resistant girl," said Professor Stacy. "But you'll soon learn to give in. You won't have any other choice but to do so."

Again, Nicole very hesitantly moved her hands away to let Professor Stacy continue. As uncomfortable as it was for Nicole to be caressed by her creepy professor, it did feel good at the same time. Nicole was far too freaked out though. She knew that the touch felt good, but Nicole tried with all her might to resist the feelings. It would be humiliating to actually melt in and enjoy what Professor Stacy was doing to her. Nicole was determined not to give in to the sensuous touch from her professor. It wasn't easy though. Nicole felt goosebumps whenever Professor Stacy's fingers touched her skin. She also felt her nipples starting to harden a little.

As Nicole struggled to resist what her body was starting to feel, Professor Stacy began to work her hands inside of Nicole's jeans. Nicole then felt her jeans being slowly pulled down. Her face was getting flush red. Nicole was feeling very embarrassed by the fact that she was being undressed against her wishes by her professor. Once Nicole got over losing one item of clothing, another item started coming off. The whole situation was progressively getting more humiliating, and it wasn't even close to done. Nicole had no idea what horribly erotic idea Professor Stacy had in store for her. Her jeans slowly went down to the floor, and Professor Stacy made her step out of them. Nicole stood there wearing only her bra, her panties, and a pair of blindfolds over her eyes. She could immediately feel that her jeans were off as the fabric no longer hugged her sexy legs. Nicole could easily feel that she wasn't fully dressed.

As she stood there in her bra and panties, Nicole tried to rationalize her situation. She felt embarrassed, but it wasn't unlike anything she had done before. Nicole did enjoy taking selfies and putting them online for her friends to see. She had willfully taken photos of herself where she specifically wasn't fully dressed so that others could see the cute body she had. Nicole had gone as far as a bikini when photographing herself for her friends. At the moment she was in her bra and panties. It was technically the same kind of outfit. Nicole's legs, her entire stomach, and her shoulders were seen. However, she wasn't showing any of the more private parts of her body. Nicole tried to convince herself that her situation wasn't any different from when she was showing off for her friends.

The difference though was that Nicole was standing in front of a creepy older woman who was her professor. Nicole also wasn't there and she wasn't being undressed by her own choice. Professor Stacy had blackmailed her into the position she was currently in. Nicole was usually in her room by herself when taking sexy selfies. This time someone else was in the room. This person wasn't one of Nicole's friends. It was an older woman that had erotic plans for her. Nicole wasn't taking her clothes off, but instead she was being undressed by her professor. The difference between this and being at home taking bikini selfies was that Nicole took selfies willfully and for fun. The current situation she was in was not one that Nicole wanted to be in.

Just as Nicole managed to rationalize her situation, it became worse for her. After a few moments of standing there in her bra and panties, Nicole felt Professor Stacy's hands against her back. A second later, Nicole felt her bra being unhooked. Nicole let out a quiet gasp and had a horrified look on her face. She immediately put both of her arms over her chest. Nicole was not going to let her bra come off.

"Nicole, if you don't want me to fail you, then you're going to have to go through with this," said Professor Stacy behind her. Nicole stood there for several moments with her arms tightly against her chest. Losing her shirt was one thing, but losing her bra was even worse. Nicole didn't want to show her tits to her professor. Her heart had sunk low already, and it was still sinking. It was also racing because Nicole was so embarrassed, so nervous, and so scared.

"You can keep standing there like that, or you can let me continue and eventually you'll walk out with a passing grade. Don't worry, we're both women. It's okay to let your guard down," said Professor Stacy. Nicole felt her back being caressed a little. She was revolted by the feeling, but she couldn't deny that it felt rather good. It was odd, because Professor Stacy went from being creepy to comforting all of a sudden. Nicole thought for a minute. If her top came off, she would still be able to cover herself easily. If Nicole just kept her arms on her chest then Professor Stacy won't see her nipples. Perhaps it wasn't that bad. After much hesitation, Nicole eased her arms but still kept them over her chest, allowing for Professor Stacy to remove her bra. The straps slid over her shoulders and down her arms. Nicole quickly put an arm under her top so that Professor Stacy could remove it without seeing her nipples. She had only her panties and her blindfolds on.

Once her top was off, Nicole stood there with her arms clinging to her chest. She could feel her nipples hardening. It was strange, because Nicole felt rather hot. She was almost sweating from being so nervous and so terrified. Nicole also could feel the air against her skin, and she could feel that Professor Stacy was looking at her cute young body. Though Nicole had blindfolds on, it felt like she was starting to get a little dizzy. The feelings of nervousness and embarrassment were starting to get a little overwhelming. Nicole had felt worried and a little humiliated before, but those feelings had never had such an effect on her as they did right then. She wanted to sit down. Just as Nicole was starting to feel a little dizzy, she suddenly started to feel her professor's hands on her panties, hooking in and starting to pull them down. Nicole let out another gasp as she started to realize it.

"No," said Nicole sounding scared and a little weak. She had adjusted to being topless, as Nicole only needed to have her arms on her chest to cover her nipples. Losing her panties though would be too much for Nicole to take. That was the last item of clothing she had on. Nicole also didn't want the other guarded parts of her body to be uncovered. She had her nipples, her pussy, and her butt to cover if her panties were pulled down, and Nicole didn't have enough hands to cover everything. If she lost her panties and was naked, it would have been absolutely humiliating. Nicole kept one arm on her chest to keep her nipples covered, while the other arm reached down to try and keep Professor Stacy from pulling her panties down.

"I have to do this," said Professor Stacy. "You agreed to this when you came to my office hoping for a way to pass my class. If you really want that, then let go of your panties so I can remove them."

Nicole stood there again for a minute. She absolutely did not want to let go of her panties. Professor Stacy was gently trying to pull them down, but Nicole wasn't letting her. Even though she was desperately trying to hold on to the last item of clothing she had on, it was little use. Nicole's panties were already down a little. Professor Stacy could definitely see her cute round butt. Nicole's hand was holding on to the front of her panties, trying to keep them on and covering her pussy. Her desperate attempts to keep the most private and guarded parts of her body covered weren't working. Nicole felt like she was going to cry. She didn't want to do this. It was too much. Nicole didn't want to be her professor's object of erotic enjoyment, but Nicole also didn't want to fail her class. After a minute, feeling absolutely defeated and humiliated, Nicole eased the grip on the final item of clothing she had on.

Professor Stacy immediately took advantage of Nicole letting her guard down. Seconds later Nicole's panties were on the floor and she had to step out of them. Nicole kept one arm covering her nipples and another arm covering her pussy. She wished she had a third arm to cover her butt, however Nicole didn't. She couldn't cover everything. The blindfolds did make her feel a little better, but Nicole was still absolutely humiliated. Her face was blushing. She felt the air against every part of her body. Nicole could no longer feel the fabric of clothing against her skin. She felt absolutely naked.

"Alright now follow me," said Professor Stacy. Nicole felt a hand gently on her back leading her elsewhere. She couldn't see with her blindfolds on and so Nicole needed Professor Stacy's help to where they were going next. Nicole heard Professor Stacy open a door, and she was led into another room. The overwhelming feelings of embarrassment and worry were making Nicole feel dizzy and weak. She was starting to feel weak in the legs and needed to sit down. Nicole had no idea where they were, but she was sure that Professor Stacy didn't lead her back into the hallway. They were in a different room, though Nicole had no idea what was in there. She was extremely worried that there were other people in that room. Everything was quiet though, so Nicole thought it was safe to guess that only Professor Stacy that was seeing her naked. It was bad enough being completely naked, but if it was only in front of her professor then perhaps Nicole could deal with it for a day if it meant passing class.

Professor Stacy led Nicole several steps into the room. Nicole had no idea where or what she was being led to. She hoped to sit down, because her body was feeling overwhelmed and weak from all the emotions she was feeling. It was all too much for her. Nicole was noticing that her skin was beginning to feel a little strange, as if it was crawling. Feeling the air against her naked body seemed to raise this feeling in her skin just a little higher with every passing minute. Nicole wasn't feeling right at all. Her body was starting to feel alive in a way she had never felt before. The feelings of humiliation and extreme nervousness were causing Nicole to feel dizzier and dizzier, and her body was slowly feeling weaker.

"Sit down right here for me," said Professor Stacy. Nicole was relieved to hear those words, because she badly wanted to sit down. Professor Stacy guided Nicole onto what felt like a small seat. It seemed to have a small cushion for Nicole to sit on and a long cushion behind for her to lay back. Nicole sat there without hesitation. In addition to getting some relief from feeling a little weak and dizzy, Nicole was also better able to cover herself while sitting down. Sitting on the seat helped to cover her butt. Nicole also had her legs closed to cover her pussy. There was no longer a need to cover it, so Nicole kept her arms on her nipples and her stomach. She was happy to be able to cover a little more of her body.

As Nicole sat there and rested, she felt Professor Stacy gently grabbing one of her arms. Nicole was a little resistant for a second, but she let Professor Stacy take her right arm. She still had her other arm covering her nipples, so Nicole wasn't too worried about moving one of her arms. She also was sitting down after feeling weak and dizzy. Nicole had her butt covered and her legs closed to cover her pussy. Even though Nicole felt embarrassed by the fact that she was naked in front of her professor, she was starting to feel just a little more comfortable. Nicole felt her right arm being slowly and gently raised up above her head. Her arm was raised back, and then Nicole felt something metal wrap around her wrist and click.

Nicole let out a sudden gasp when this happened. She was still blindfolded, but Nicole turned her head and tried to move her right arm. Her worst fear was realized. Nicole's hand was handcuffed above her head and she was unable to move it. A jolt of fear shot through her. Nicole was breathing heavily and her face looked horrified. She was trapped and unable to get away.

After breathing nervously for a minute or two, Nicole began to feel Professor Stacy's hands gently grabbing her other arm. Nicole felt terrified. She desperately tried to cling the only free arm she had to her chest. If it moved, then Professor Stacy would see her nipples which were rather hard by then from being covered for a while. Not only that, but Nicole would be even more trapped. She again tried to resist what Professor Stacy was doing to her.

"No! Please No!" said Nicole. Her voice sounded weak from the overwhelming feelings of nervousness and embarrassment. She sounded like she was about to cry. Nicole absolutely didn't want to show her tits to her Professor Stacy. Her professor, however, didn't take her hands off the last arm Nicole had to cover her nipples.

"We've been over this, Nicole," said Professor Stacy. "If you don't want to fail my class then you have to do what I want."

"...I don't think I want to anymore..." said Nicole sounding like she might faint.

"Well, one of your hands is already handcuffed, so I'm afraid you have no choice at this point," said Professor Stacy. "I'm not going to let you go now until I get what I want out of you."

"...Please..." said Nicole weakly. She didn't know what else to say to her professor. Nicole only wanted to get out.

"Don't worry. You don't even know what I'm going to do to you," said Professor Stacy. "You might end up actually enjoying it. Also, I promise that what happens to you will not leave this building. You have my word."

Nicole thought for a minute. Professor Stacy sounded as if she was trying to comfort her again. Nicole tried again to move her hand that was handcuffed. It was held in place. Her heart had sunk low already, and right then it sank just a little lower. Nicole felt so helpless and trapped. It was absolutely horrifying. Nicole was making one compromise after another, and now she was trapped as a result. Not knowing what else to do, she replied back. "Promise?"

"I promise. You will be safe in this building. Now let me have your other arm," said Professor Stacy. Nicole was still apprehensive, but she slowly started to ease the grip of her arm on her chest. She felt a little regret in doing so, but it was too late. Professor Stacy gently took her other arm and moved it from her chest. Nicole was now showing her nipples to her professor. They were hard and perking up. Feeling the air against them and the feeling of knowing that her nipples were showing only made them perk a little more. Nicole felt so embarrassed that she was on the verge of crying. She held her tears in though and tried to focus on the comforting words from Professor Stacy. Meanwhile, Professor Stacy slowly and gently raised Nicole's other arm up above her head. Nicole felt a handcuff wrap around her other wrist and click.

Nicole sat there feeling many emotions. She felt comforted and yet defeated by her professor. Nicole had both of her hands handcuffed up over her head, giving Professor Stacy an unobstructed view of her perky nipples. She immediately let Nicole know it too. Nicole suddenly felt some fingertips rub gently against them. Nicole was surprised by how sensitive they felt. When they were touched, Nicole let out a sigh. She tried to keep that sigh as quiet as she could out of embarrassment. Nicole didn't want to show that Professor Stacy's touch was having any kind of effect on her. The problem though was that it was affecting her. Nicole's nipples were perking more than before, and Professor Stacy without a doubt knew that Nicole's body was being affected by what she was doing to her. For Nicole, it was bad enough that her nipples weren't covered, but it was even worse that Professor Stacy was touching them and violating her. Nicole could only sit there and let her do it though.

After touching her nipples for a minute or two, Professor Stacy's fingered slowly began to drift down. They felt Nicole's cute stomach and touched her belly button ring. Nicole's chest began to rise up and down a little. Then Nicole felt the fingers drift to her hips and down to her thighs. She was feeling goose bumps on her skin. Nicole was too embarrassed to admit or show that Professor Stacy's touch actually felt rather good. She tried her hardest to resist what her body was feeling. Professor Stacy's hands drifted down even further from Nicole's thighs. Nicole felt her professor's fingers drift to her calves and then to her feet. Like with her hands, Nicole felt a metal handcuff wrap around one of her feet and click. Seconds later, she felt another handcuff on her other foot.

It wasn't as horrifying having her feet handcuffed as it was for her hands. Nicole was already trapped by the time that her feet were handcuffed, so she knew that regardless there was no escaping. Still, Nicole was completely unable to move now that both her hands and feet were bound and held in place. The feeling of knowing that she was completely helpless frightened Nicole. Whatever Professor Stacy had planned next, Nicole would be unable to stop it. Nicole tried to move her feet but couldn't. She was careful to not open her legs at all and let Professor Stacy get a peek at her pussy. Nicole was happy that at least her legs were closed when they were handcuffed. That kept the humiliation down just a little.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers