Showing Off Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
Showing my cock off.
2.2k words
3.68
5.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had exhibitionist fantasies my entire adult life. These have included being in a room or a setting where I am naked in front of a large number of women, all of whom get to look at my cock. In my fantasy I am naked for them in an acceptable way, and the main fantasy I've had is being a male stripper or butler in the buff. I certainly wouldn't want to cause distress, so I'm not into public flashing or anything that would potentially cause jail time.

Over the last 10 years I've managed to live out my fantasy in reality a couple of times, and this story is basically me recalling them. They don't result in wild sex and all the women in question remain fully clothed, so if you are into all that then I suggest you stop reading any further.

About me: I'm about 165cm in height, slightly out of shape, in my 50s, and my cock isn't huge. It's 2 inches at best when flacid and can get to 5 inches when hard, so I don't have a lot to show. In both my scenarios below, I'm flacid. Its not until I get home, when I have a wank, does it get hard.

I've successfully pulled off some hotel maid flashes thinking this would be something that would turn me on. It didn't. Even though all I did was get caught coming out of the shower, whilst flacid, in the classic "I didn't hear you knock the door" routine, or pretend to be asleep when they walked in, again when flacid, I felt embarrassed and ashamed when I did it. I soon realised this was risky, and that I could have a complaint made against me, the hotel security could appear at the door, and my name banned from any future stays. I stopped doing these, and from now on, I ensure the "Do not Disturb" sign is always on the door when I'm in a hotel room.

So on to the times when it has been accepted and was fun.

1. Life Modelling

I thought that this was a great way to fulfil my fantasy, and when I did it, I was not disappointed.

I was given the opportunity, by an old friend Sarah, to be a life model for a group she ran in the North of England about 10 years ago when I was in my late 30s, and jumped at the chance. I was attracted to Sarah, but we had never dated, slept together or even kissed. We were just mates who had worked together in IT before she had taken early retirement to start the life drawing class, and to spend time with her husband, kids and now grandchildren. She was still happily married and loved her family dearly.

When I arrived at the venue, Sarah greeted me. She would be in her mid 50's at the time. She introduced me to the class which consisted of about 7 females and 5 or 6 males (didn't count them as wasn't interested in them). The group were a friendly bunch of really good artists. All the artists were middle aged or older and all had vast experience in life drawing. So I was just another male body. They had seen hundreds before me, so I wasn't anything new, and nothing they hadn't seen before. I knew that but the opportunity to exhibit myself in front of them was too good to miss.

Before the session I was asked to go behind the screen and change into my gown. I went behind the screen, got naked, had a quick tug, put my gown on, and walked out to the assembled class.

Sarah asked me to remove my robe, and to do a 15minute pose sitting down on the mat to warm up the class. I turned my back to the class, removed my robe and turned round. In my mind I was stripping for them (see above fantasy) and I sat down where they actively drew me. I remained still the entire time. After 15minutes, Sarah realised I had gotten confidence, and asked me to do some long standing poses. This is where it got more fun.

The staging pose was three 20 minute poses where I would rotate 270 degrees around the class.

I started facing one of the women artists full on nude where my cock was straight in her eye-line. She was an attractive lady in her late 40s. She looked up, gave me a quick smile, and started to draw. I could hear the pencil scratching on the paper as she drew me, and would catch her looking at me when she looked up from her pad. I was trying hard not to get hard the entire time, and I managed to keep my cock under control but it wasn't easy as I began to swell. Fortunately the 20 minutes finished and I was able to take a few minutes breather to calm down before I turned to face the next artist.

My next artist was another woman. She would be in her early 60s, and when she looked at me as I stood in front of her full frontal naked, she gave me a smile and then started scribbling away. She looked at me a lot more than the first artist. I think that as she was in her 60s she wanted to see as much as possible of my youngish cock, even though its not exactly huge. Thats what I wanted to think anyway. Whilst she was drawing me straight on, Sarah was drawing me from the back, and the first lady was drawing my side on.

After 20 minutes I turned round to face Sarah. This would be the first time Sarah had had the opportunity to see me fully naked so I made the most of it but giving her a good view. I managed to have a sly tug before I turned round and was able to swell up a bit. Having a mate, who you are attracted to, see you naked when she is dressed is actually quite arousing, and I was more than willing to put on a show for her.

The final poses were four 5 minute poses where I could do as I wanted. I did some pushups, pretended to run, and such like in order to finish off the class.

At the end of the class, I was shown the sketches and they were amazing. I didn't have a camera phone back then so couldn't take pictures unfortunately, but seeing all these female artists looking at me and drawing me was such a massive turn on. I went back to where I was staying and must've let out the biggest shriek imaginable as I came thinking about all the female eyes that had been on my naked body that evening.

I bumped into Sarah about 6 months later in the supermarket and she told me I did a great job, and she would consider me again. It was also quite arousing knowing she had seen me naked as we stood chatting. I think I blushed which made her smile. Unfortunately I never got to pose again and have now lost tough with Sarah, but should she ever get back in touch, I'll be down in a flash (no pun intended)..

2. Clothes optional beach

I recently went on holiday in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, which is one of the Canary Islands off the coast of Africa. Its a Spanish island, and some of the beaches are classed as clothes optional. I knew this before going and wanted to see what they are like, and also to see if I could have more women see me nude.

I chose a hotel right on the beach, and on my first day, I went for a walk along the beach to check it out. I'd literally waked 50 yards and saw my first naked body. This quickly followed by more and more. You also get loads of topless sunbathers as expected, but the number of nude bodies was an eye to behold. Most are middle-aged or old, but occasionally you get those in their mid 20s plus who aren't shy. Also most are European. Those of us from the UK are generally quite prudish when it comes to these things, whereas our German and Spanish friends aren't, and think us Brits as weird.

As you walk along the beach about 2 Kms away from the hotels, you come across a number of sheltered rock circles that act as suntraps. This is where the nudists generally hang out. They put up their umbrella's, strip off and sunbathe.

I decided to select one of these rock circles, went in and put down my stuff (towel, water and the like). I didn't strip off immediately as I wanted to check there was no one taking pictures, or filming, on their phones. Around me was full of naked people. There was an elderly couple that had based themselves on a hill looking over me, there was a woman on her own sunbathing (naked) in another rock circle, and there were loads of men wondering about nude. I'm not gay so didn't take an interest in them, however, the number of women around was quite small.

I was at first quite disappointed and thought about going back to the hotel. However as luck would have it, I had chosen a rock circle that was in the main thorough-fare of the beach as everyone would have to walk by my circle to enter or leave the beach. Mine was also quite sheltered and the rocks were built quite high, which suited me as you could have more fun.

I waited for a bit so I could get the lie of the land, and when it was safe, I stripped nude and sunbathed. I let the old woman in the upper circle get a view, but the fun was seeing beach goers walk past. I would periodically look up to see who was approaching. As I was quite a distance from the main hotels, I knew the risk of there being minors in the vicinity was small. If I saw any I'd immediately cover up but I never did.

No one seemed to approach where I was for ages, and then in the distance I saw two middle-aged women heading towards me, both of which were fully clothed and were making their way along the beach back to their cars. As they approached, I stood up and pretended to adjust my towel. I also coughed to attract their attention. It worked as both briefly looked over and had a quick look to see what was making the noise. I ensured when they looked over I was standing full frontal, and flacid, pretending to adjust my stuff. Now I know they had seen loads of cocks before, and I know I've got nothing worth showing, but the fact they saw me, little old me, was such a turn on.

A few more women, and couples, walked past going to or from the beach and I tried the same thing. Occasionally the woman of the couple looked over at me, have a quick look and then go back to looking at her partner or the beach in front of her. In another occasion, one woman was walking along the beach on her own. I think she just wanted to see cock and deliberately chose to walk along the part of the beach where she could guarantee seeing cock. She approached my circle and I stood up to give her a show. She literally couldn't take my eyes off me, even though I was flacid, when I was standing walking around my little stone circle. I gave her a wee show and let her see all of me (ass also). She gave me a nice smile as she went on her way obviously liking what she saw.

My afternoon was coming to an end, and I hadn't left my circle yet and gone for a naked walk. So I decided to do so. I had finished my water and snacks, and decided to walk naked to the bin to put them in which was about 30 yards away. I waited until I had an "audience" and when 2 further middle-aged woman were heading in my direction, I waked out about 20 or so yards in front of them, and put my stuff in the bin, ensuring I was in their eyeline the entire time. For a laugh, I then ran the 30 or so yards back to my stone circle, so I could say I had streaked a beach in front of a number of women (another fantasy).

Now I know all the women that had seen my cock were experienced, had seen lots of other cocks, and didn't really register mine, but it was fun and an acceptable way to show off.

I think about 12-15 women saw my cock by the time I packed up to head back to the hotel. It's an experience I'll never forget and one that I'll smile about for years to come.

Hope you enjoyed my story.