All Comments on 'Showing Off Fantasies Fulfilled'

by Xhibitionistfellauk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 1 year ago

Great first story. Looking forward to more. Build up the characters and develop the naughty action and you’ll have some real winners!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank goodness it's just a story and not real life.

1Southern_Gentleman1Southern_Gentlemanover 1 year ago

Love the true stories they are my fav!! Thanks for sharing

XhibitionistfellaukXhibitionistfellaukover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Story is 100% real. Names have been changed however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with you, brother. Haven't tried the hotel maid tricks, but certainly have done the others.

I've modeled for local art classes, just to be naked in front of the artists, and like it best when most of them are women, young or older, it doesn't matter. I get to be naked in front of them, and get paid for it! But mostly it's the turn-on of being naked. I love it when they talk to me, just carrying on while I'm naked and they're clothed. Sometimes if it's all women in the studio, I won't try to avoid an involuntary erection, so far nobody has complained. If it's appropriate, I'll stay nude during the breaks whilst walking around observing the artists' work, and chat with them. If they only knew what a thrill this is for me! Sometimes during a pose the instructor asks if she can touch me to reposition an arm or leg, in fact that's when I usually get a hard-on!

Although I'm married and enjoy clothing-optional beaches with my wife (who always strips off), sometimes if I have the day to myself I'll go alone just to be seen naked. With or without my wife, I like being seen naked.

I am a dedicted exhibitionist, but will not cross social boundaries. For instance, recognising that a male appearing naked unexpectedly or out of context is perceived as a threat, I don't strip off where it's not appropriate. I'd love to answer the doorbell naked, but I don't. If I drive naked, it's only on the open road and I always have something handy to cover with.

I wish you continued success in realising your fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never had the opportunity to stay nude in breaks but would love it. I dont think this would happen in the UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous