Showtime!

Story Info
A video chat gets pretty interesting.
16k words
4.82
6.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up earlier than expected.

The previous night was a wild one. I didn't expect much sleep, given the gauntlet of events, thoughts, and emotions that had occurred.

First, meeting up with David earlier in the evening and having a nice fuck with him that opened up a few new doors. David had set up a dildo with a suction cup on the wall of his shower, and took me in to make a choice. I ultimately decided that he wanted David to fuck me while I sucked the dildo, giving me a first experience of what a spitroast would be like. I truly thought it was insanely hot, and I'm absolutely down for trying it with another real cock sometime. Then, David took me to his bedroom and had me ride his dick while he laid in his bed, which resulted in me shooting a load of cum with a dick inside me for the first time ever. It was so unexpected, yet it was incredible. David's dick was hitting me just right I guess. Ending our fuck session with a FaceTime call to Jeff, allowing him to jerk off in his hotel room while watching David fuck me while I suck on the dildo again was the best part though. Not only was I taking on two dicks at once, but I was putting on a show for the man who first got to fuck me. I enjoyed being watched, but really enjoyed watching Jeff stroke his cock in response to me getting fucked. We ended our session with David shooting a thick load of cum down my throat.

When I got home, I got a very unexpected surprise from my girlfriend Kayla. It was a nude picture of her best friend, Katie's fantastic ass as she laid passed out in the hotel room bed from what I thought was a night of drinking. After some talking, Kayla dropped a bombshell on me, and told me that her and Katie went shopping together for sex toys, and used them on each other, resulting in both of them fucking the other with a strap on. As if that wasn't surprising enough, Kayla told me that they planned on doing it again. After a near nervous breakdown on her part, I brought up that she might be bisexual, and in order to calm her down, I came out to her and told her I was bisexual. She finally admitted it to not just me, but herself and she also came out as bisexual. We decided that when Kayla got back in town, we would get together and talk things out, and figure out if we were going to remain a couple or break up.

Having had a lot on my mind in regards to Kayla and I, I knew it wouldn't be a surprise to me that I wasn't able to go to sleep. I needed something to help clear my mind of things, even if it was just for the night. The idea came to my mind and I went with it...I needed fucked again by another man. Jeff wasn't an option for me, as he was out of town. David had told me that once he gets off, he's done. I needed another option, so I checked my email and texts, trying to think of something. Then, I found an email from an older guy named Tim. He posted on Craigslist looking for a blowjob and I responded to it. He emailed me back while I was busy being used by David, and said he wanted to chat. He included a phone number to text. I text him and realized that he had only recently sent the email. Even though I didn't expect an answer that late at night, Tim text me back. He invited me over to chat, so I went over, prepared for just talking.

Tim invited me to sit down with him on his porch and then proceeded to basically conduct a job interview. Asked me questions about how many guys I've been with, what all was done, if they came, and if so, where did they cum. After a few minutes of back and forth, he invited me inside for what would be my best man-on-man sex yet. Things were going well, as I gave him oral, then he invited me upstairs to his bedroom, where he started getting a little more dominant and he face fucked me on his bed. Before he did so, I noticed his work shirt had the same logo of the company that Kayla works for. Turns out, he was a security guard there the night, and he knew Kayla. He remembered seeing my picture at her desk and put it together that I'm her boyfriend. He gave me his word that my secret was safe with him, so we continued.

Being the vocal one during any sexual activity as I discovered he was, he was talking often, mostly some dirty talk, but then he brought up Kayla and told me how lucky I was. Started talking about how good she looked, how nice she was...then he said "and she sucks dick like a champ." and I snapped. I demanded answers from him, and long story short, he did something pretty major for her apparently shortly after they met at work and she decided she owed him big time. I wasn't in the picture for a few years yet, so I made peace with the fact that Kayla gave head to her older co-worker. This was when Tim got more dominant.

He made me strip down out of my clothes and go put on a thong Kayla had gifted him early on in their encounters, and then he handcuffed me. He became fully in charge of what would happen. And then, he told me exactly what his plans were.

"I'm going to breed you. I might not be the first dick in that ass, but I'm going to be the first one to spread its seed. You're going home with my cum running out of your asshole tonight." he said. And, he was a man of his word.

As he was fucking me bareback, preparing to blast a load of cum directly into my ass, he told me about how on their last time together, he not only took Kayla's virginity, but also was the first one to fuck her in the ass. As I had to listen and get worked up, his dick was hitting me just right, much like David's earlier in the night, and for the second time that night, I shot my load with another man's dick inside of me. Tim, being the dominant one he was for the night, decided to "punish" me for experiencing any pleasure in all of this. He scooped my cum into his hand, had me open my mouth, wiped my own cum onto my tongue, then shoved his cock... which was literally just in my ass...in my mouth and back to my throat, pushing the pool of my own cum off my tongue and back down directly into my throat, then briefly fucked my mouth, adding ass-to-mouth to my resume too. After all that, he uncuffed me, had me lay down flat, and he pounded down into my ass like a jackhammer, until he finally reached his climax and shot a huge load of old man cum into my asshole.

As aggressive as he was, as intense and unexpected as the night turned out to be, Tim immediately turned into my favorite fuck buddy. I already knew that I would come back for more, but then he offered a proposition.

Turned out, other than his sexual experience with Kayla, he had considered her a friend, and he had picked up on a few things from her. Not only did she truly care about me and want to make things work out for us, but she had also been hoping for a ring. At his urging, I decided that our relationship was absolutely worth fighting for, and I would need to get her an engagement ring sooner rather than later. He proposed to take a line of credit he had in his name, and use it to buy her a ring, and he'd keep it safe. I would pay him visits, and we'd have fuck sessions, and based on what happens, Tim would credit me so much towards the ring. I would work it off.

I accepted his offer and ordered a $3000 ring. He gave me a $500 credit for our first meeting, so I knew a bar had been set. I would visit him again soon and earn more credit.

After one hell of a night, I finally got to sleep around 3am. I expected to sleep the day away, but when I woke up at 9:30am, I knew something about this day was going to be great. Kayla and I were going to talk about our relationship, as well as our newly discovered sexuality as we both came out to each other as bisexual, and we were going to discuss our bisexual history. If things worked out, before it was all said and done, we'd be fucking like animals, making plans to cash in on our bisexuality in bed.

I can't wait to talk to her. I bring up my phone and notice a few texts. I'll get to those later. I bring her number up and call her. After one ring, she answers.

"Hey baby!" She sounds so happy and much better than last night.

"Hey beautiful! What are you up to?"

"Oh, just waiting for my turn to take a shower quickly before Katie and I start to pack up and check out. I can't wait to see you later on!"

The thought of Katie's naked fantastic ass covered in running water and soap suds is enough to give me a semi-hard cock. I actually find myself a little jealous that Kayla has seen it in person and up close on more than one occasion I'm sure...may have even done more than seen it up close. I shake my head and come back to earth.

" I can't wait to see you either, gorgeous. I think maybe we will be fuc---"

"Shit!!! I didn't charge my phone last night baby! Kayla cuts me off with. Well, at least we talked for a little bit.

"Well shit. Guess I'll talk to you later?" I say, a little defeated.

"Hold on one second!" I hear her in the background rummaging around in her bag. Moving her new sex toys out of the way, I'm sure. "Yes!!!" she yelled in the background, before picking up the phone again. "I brought my tablet with me just in case! Can we FaceTime?"

"Absolutely! I'd love to see your beautiful face anyway." I say, trying to layer on the charm. I really want this girl taking my dick tonight.

"Perfect! Give me a few seconds and I'll call..." and the call ends. Her battery must have died. I laugh to myself. Either she spent the night holding her phone and waiting for a text or call, or in the heat of things, she just forgot to charge her phone. Either was possible, and she certainly had a history of both.

Seconds later, the screen of my tablet lights up, the background of her picture coming on screen. She's wants to FaceTime, and I think it'll be good for us both to see each other. I pick it up excitedly and answer. A second later, her smiling face pops up on screen.

"Hey baby!!!!"

"Hey beautiful! How's the battery on your tablet?" I say to Kayla, with a smile.

"Ha ha, very funny. Smart ass!" she says as she rolls her eyes and laughs. "It's fine. 100% charge!", giving a huge smile to the camera.

"Good! Katie still taking her sweet time in the shower?" I ask, inadvertently raising an eyebrow, causing Kayla to laugh at me.

"Yes she is, but no, I'm not gonna give you a live video, pervert!" she answers while laughing. She goes quiet for a second and I hear the shower running through the bathroom door that's in the background behind the desk Kayla is sitting at, cracked slightly open to let some steam out.

"No! Shit, that's not what I was getting at...I...just...damn it I can't think straight!" I say, unable to find the words I'm after.

"With an ass like hers, I don't blame you one bit!" Kayla says jokingly. "Neither can I sometimes!"

"Well, I know that now!" I say with a sheepish grin.

"Hey smart ass!" she says with a shocked look on her face. I laugh at her reaction. This is going great. We're getting along fine, joking around, picking on each other a little over how great we each think Katie's ass is. We're both laughing so much, neither of us hear the shower shut off.

"Sorry beautiful. I had to say it. You would have too!" I say once the laughter dies down.

"You're damn right!" she says, proud of herself, followed by a little more laughing. "I can't wait to see you tonight." she goes quiet for a moment, listening towards the bathroom, and the sound of a hair dryer fills the silence. "Katie's drying her hair, so the shower is free."

"No, don't go yet. I need to see your beautiful self a few more minutes!" I say to her, hoping to keep her on for a while longer.

"Aww, baby. You know how to win me over, don't you?" she says, then mocking someone wiping away a tear from her eyes. "Wanna fuck like animals later on?" she asks suddenly, biting on her bottom lip and pulling the front of her shirt down, teasing me with her cleveage and exposing the top curves of her healthy C cup tits. I look on, mesmerized and speechless. Kayla smiles, reaching down to the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifting up. Suddenly, the bathroom door swings open.

"We'll be on the road to different places later girl, but you can get the strap on and fuck my ass before we leave if you..."

Katie walks out of the bathroom, hair still slightly wet, and she threw her towel on the bed before she realized Kayla was on FaceTime with me. Kayla looks at me on the screen, eyes wide, and mine are just as wide as I see her.

Katie is right there on screen. Fully naked.

No wonder Kayla went bi. This girl's body is fucking amazing. Her tits, which I've seen countless times, rocking the nipple piercings. Her abs still at the surface of her stomach, rock hard and dripping wet from the shower. Going further down, I find out that her red hair is natural, as she has a single strip of red pubic hair leading down to her surprisingly tight pussy. My dick is absolutely solid.

"Well, shit. Hey Chris..." Katie says. Embarrassed, but accepting it.

"Umm...hey Katie. How are you?" What the fuck?! "How are you?" is the best you can come up with? Dumb ass!

Katie and Kayla both laugh at my shock.

"Well, congrats buddy. You've finally seen me completely naked. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, but here ya go!" Katie says, stepping closer to the camera on the tablet, allowing her body to come into focus. She stands with her arms held out above her head, showing off her front half, then spinning around and showing off her ass, which has a little bounce to it as she moves, then back to the front, before taking a bow like a stage actor. I'm still speechless. The girls laugh again.

"So ummm...sorry. I didn't know you were on. I wouldn't have come out if I knew that." Katie continues, shrugging her shoulders and making her tits bounce. She's never been shy, and she isn't about to start apparently. "And...I most DEFINITELY didn't realize you were talking to him..." Katie says to Kayla, who is still laughing off to the side. "I wouldn't have said that if I knew...I'm sorry.. I think I just told our secret." she says in more of a whisper towards Kayla.

"Don't worry. He knows. I came clean last night about us. Well, not EVERYTHING yet..but yeah. I came out to him about being bisexual." Kayla says, grabbing ahold of one of Katie's hands and giving it a squeeze. Katie looks at me on the camera, and I nod, confirming that I knew she was fucking and getting fucked by my girlfriend.

"Well shit. Guess that means you know I'm bisexual too." Katie says, looking down to the floor.

"I figured that out, yeah." I say. "But, I'll tell you...I came out to Kayla last night too. I'm bisexual too."

Katie's eyes grow huge and her smile lights up her face.

"No fucking way!!!" Katie says excitedly.

"Yes. I've been with men too." I confirm.

"Oh my God, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Your sex lives are about to go APE SHIT!" Katie exclaims, as Kayla and I laugh.

"We'll be talking that out later on, trust me!" I say. Kayla looks at me, and I can tell. She's insanely happy. "But, you two don't have much time left together, and I'm assuming that butt plug did wonders to her in the shower..."

"He knows about those?!" Katie asks in disbelief. Kayla laughs in response as I pull the picture up on my phone, showing Katie passed out in the bed, legs curled just enough to expose the butt plug.

"You fucker!" Katie yells, playfully smacking Kayla on the arm. "Nice angle though." she says, admiring her own ass on the screen.

"Anyway...yeah, I know. And I heard your loud mouth too. So, if you two want to fuck one more time while you're there, have at it."

Kayla smiles. She knows I'm 100% onboard with her sexuality, and that I'm ready and willing to make this work no matter what. It's at this point, she is ready to go home, go fuck like a lunatic, and settle down with me, discussing our lifestyle from this point on.

"Baby, you're sure?" she asks, an unbreakable smile spread across her face. She wants this. She wants one more wild session of fucking her best friend with a strap on, and I'm absolutely okay with it.

"1000 times yes. Go on beautiful. Get off here, go bend her over, and fuck that fine ass of hers!" Kayla smiles, and upon hearing the comment about her ass, Katie bites her bottom lip again. Yeah, she's still completely naked and chilling on camera, but honestly...when she does that lower lip bite, something about it has always driven me wild. She's got a really pretty face, like Kayla, but that lip bite is more than enough to drive any man nuts. Kayla's got a great taste in women for sure!

"Okay! Thank you baby. I'll make it up to you for sure toni-" Kayla says, before getting cut off by Katie.

"Do you wanna watch?"

My eyes widen immediately, and Kayla goes completely blank in the face. She turns and looks at her best friend and ongoing lover.

"What? I'm serious. You've both seen me completely ass naked now, which I've never been shy about my body...but, this thing between Kayla and I is no longer a secret. Chris is being cool as fuck about his girlfriend fucking another girl...I figure we owe him a show at least!" Katie says, squeezing her tits together as she holds her arms crossed.

Kayla looks at me, and now she's biting her lip. She's almost as sexy as Katie is when she does it, but it's not a habit for her like it is for Katie. When Kayla does it, it normally means that she's super excited about something and she really wants it.

She wants me to watch her fuck her best friend. Who am I to say no?

"You're God damn right I want to watch." I say, breaking the silence. Kayla's face lights up and brightens the entire room.

This is almost every man's dream. This is going to be hot as fuck.

"Okay...let's do it!" Kayla says, unable to even remotely hide her excitement.

"Thank fuck! That butt plug in the shower worked me up big time. I squirted twice while playing with my clit as it was cranked up to full speed." Katie says rather nonchalantly. This girl's sex appeal and sex drive know absolutely no limits. "Plus! I think it's great that you're both into watching." Kayla's look of excitement turns into surprise. Katie just ratted her out.

"That so?" I say, my mouth forming a smirk. I knew Kayla had a kinky side, but these last few days have revealed to me how deep it goes.

"Yeah man!" Katie jumped in, not giving Kayla a chance to reply. "A few days ago, when we were in New Mexico, she got both of her nipples pierced for free because I offered the guy a blowjob. She sat there and watched me do it and it made her nips hard enough for the guy to do the job smoothly." I look at Kayla with my own look of shock.

"New Mexico?! Pierced nips?!" I ask, genuinely confused. I haven't seen Kayla in person in a little over a week now, so I was racking my brain trying to figure out when she went to New Mexico with Katie. But, given how this morning was going, the thought of my girlfriend's nipples now being pierced took over control of my thoughts. I was thinking back to that picture she sent, and it dawned on me. The little bit of her one tit in the bottom of the picture didn't show her nipple in full. Just the top of her boob.

"You haven't shown the girls off yet?!" Katie asks Kayla, whose face has turned a few shades of red. "Chris, they look amazing dude. So fucking hot!" Katie walks over to Kayla, grabs the collar of her loose fitting tee-shirt (which, come to think of it, looks like mine), and rips down hard, completely ruining the shirt, but exposing Kayla's beautiful rack. Kayla laughs while smacking Katie's ass, then looks at me. Her laughter continues as I look like I have never seen her tits before, the same look I give every time I see them.

"Don't you ever outgrow that look babe. It's cute as fuck!" Kayla says through her laughter. She then squeezes arms into her chest, forcing her gorgeous tits to project themselves forward, her hard nipples pointing towards the camera and she's wearing her new jewelry. Two bars running through her nipples, each end held in place by a little ball that screws on the end.