Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No big loss. But yeah. I would say letting her boyfriend pound my ass on a weekly basis was nothing compared to what that bitch did and paid for. Dan actually took the money he had been saving for a ring, took me out to a damn nice dinner, then got a super nice hotel. He fucked my ass 4 times that night. Once in the shower...shower anal sex is fucking outstanding by the way Chris. Just so you know what to try!"

"Yeah, I know." I say matter of factly, drawing an open mouth reaction from both girls. I shrug my shoulders.

"Babe...that's fucking hot." Kayla says. "Good God, I can't wait to see you later!" she says through clenched teeth as she puts the finishing touches on the strap on, replacing the first dildo with the monster one. She grabs the bottle of lube, noticing it's almost empty. Katie's face literally lights up as the screen of her phone lights up once more, drawing her attention there. Another text. Katie's eyes grow huge, as does her smile. Her nipples get harder again, pointing at the screen of the tablet.

"We need to get this butt fucking going Kayla! I've got a surprise for us lined up in about 25 minutes!" Katie says, now getting flushed in the face herself. This was something big. She never got red in the face unless it was something big and unexpected, even by Katie's definition. Katie puts the phone down, then looks at me in the camera and mouths "Oh my God!" to me.

A "surprise" from Katie can mean any number of things, but it's usually something pretty cool. She is a great read of people, and its like she can just tap into someone's being and look into them, see what they care about, what they want to do or experience in life...probably how she knew Kayla would be on board with their ongoing sessions over the last few years...but, whether its sexual in nature or just everyday ordinary life, if Katie tells you she's got a surprise lined up for you, it is a guarantee that it will be something you remember, keep, or cherish for the rest of your days. Its a gift that she has.

Given her reaction and what appears to be a look of disbelief herself, this surprise is going to be the stuff of legend. My God, I can't wait!

"All ready for you!" Kayla says, causing Katie to turn around to face her lover. If I'm being totally honest, Kayla looks absolutely stunning as she proudly displays this red harness, now equipped with this long, thick dildo. Red is definitely her color, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't ever want to see her put this strap on harness on for me. She looks amazingly hot, but also looks like she's comfortable with it and whats to come. She definitely looks happy, and I can sense her excitement through the screen.

All in all, she looks like fucking her best friend's ass with a strap on dildo is natural.

"Fuck yes!!! You look fucking hot baby!" Katie says, then looking at the tablet once more. "Chris dude...you need to see her with this on. She looks awesome. You need to let her fuck you soon!"

"Oh trust me...that is definitely going to happen!" I say, admiring my woman as she prepares to take control of her friend.

"Definitely baby. Soon!" Kayla says, biting her lip and giving me a wink. "But for now...crawl over here and suck my dick!"

Here we fucking go!

Katie gladly does as commanded. She gets on her hands and knees, turns her ass towards the camera and crawls over to Kayla, as she waits in the background, stroking this huge dildo. Watching Katie's ass as she crawls away, her hips gently swaying side to side with every movement, and I can't believe this is about to happen. Kayla is going to fuck Katie's ass. And I want to be next.

Katie arrives at the destination, lines the dildo up to her lips, she puts the tip of it in her mouth, taking a few inches in at a time and then backing out. Within a few strokes of her mouth, Katie takes the whole dildo into her mouth. This girl has some serious oral skills that I very briefly remember. I've always figured she enjoys bigger cocks, but I never really expected her to know how to properly handle one. She's taking this dildo in and out almost effortlessly, and she looks damn good doing it.

Kayla grabs a handful of Katie's red hair and forces her head all the way down on the dildo, keeping it there. Katie finally shows that she is human with this thing in her mouth and starts to gag on it, coughing up some spit.

"Oh yeah....gag on that big dick baby! Get it nice and lubed up!" Kayla says, taking over as a bit of a Dominant role, and bobs Katie's head back and forth over the dildo. Katie's only words being the sound of her spit being spread along the dildo as she chokes a little at a time as Kayla continues to face fuck her friend.

Ahh, memories.

Kayla continues to rob Katie of her air, forcing the dildo deeper and deeper down into her throat with every thrust, keeping a grip on her hair so she can't get away, and then finally works the entire dildo down to the balls into Katie's mouth. Katie gags, spits, and chokes, unable to do anything else about her situation. Tears start to run down her cheeks as she struggles to breathe, until Kayla finally takes the dildo out, allowing her friend a few moments to take a breath. This trend continues for about 5 minutes before Kayla makes the call.

"Alright girl. You've lubed it up enough. Go lay on that bed and get ready. That ass is mine."

Holy. Fuck.

Kayla walks over and grabs the tablet from the desk.

"Thought you might want to see this from my point of view. This is going to be fun!" Kayla says, turning the camera with the touch of a button. I suddenly see Katie lying on her stomach across the mattress, with her back arched and ass lifted up, presenting herself to her lover.

Ready to be fucked.

"Spread that ass open." Kayla commands, and Katie happily obliges. Holding the tablet in one hand, Kayla takes the dildo in the other hand and lines it up to Katie's tight looking asshole. She gently pokes the head at Katie's hole, causing Katie to buck her hips backwards, ready and willing to take that cock. Kayla laughs off screen and repeats the action, teasing Katie.

"Okay baby. You want it. Showtime!"

She pushes the head of the dildo into Katie's ass, and Katie immediately starts moaning and begging for more. Kayla continues to glide this monster in as Katie continues to give her approval. The visual of watching this girl's ass take on this monster inch by inch is absolutely phenomenal. Kayla finally bottoms out, the balls of the dildo now resting on Katie's hole.

"Oooofffff..... fuck that feels good baby. Haven't had that much in there in a while..." Katie purrs, enjoying the feeling of her ass being completely full. She rests her face down on the bed, taking a moment to adjust to the dildo, breathing in deeply and steadying herself for what she's about to ask of Kayla.

"Now...fuck that ass like you fucked my pussy last night."

"Then hold this..." Kayla says, hitting a button on the tablet and flipping the camera around once more to show her smiling face. She hands the tablet to Katie, who gladly takes it and stretches her arms out in front of her to get a good angle. She already has a look of bliss to her, and Kayla just put the dildo inside of her, not quite thrusting yet. She gives me a quick smile before speaking to the camera.

"Your girl is about to fuck my ass good...." she says, her eyes shining as she does so. She's really looking forward to this.

"Let's go ahead and call her what she is...she's our girl now." I say, bringing another beautiful smile to Kayla's face as she adjusts herself behind Katie.

"You mean it dude? For real?" Katie asks me, and I can feel the sincere happiness behind her voice.

"We'll iron everything out later in person...the three of us...but yes. We can share her...if she wants." I say.

"Yes! Baby yes, that's so awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Kayla says, completely ecstatic at the idea of being in a unique relationship with 2 other people.

"I don't have to call you 'baby' now, do I Chris?" Katie asks, bringing out her inner smart ass once again.

"You can call me whatever you want, Sweet Cheeks." I say, returning the sarcasm...but, also complimenting her outstanding ass.

"Maybe I'll call you daddy later on when you're fucking both of us!" Katie whips out, catching me totally off guard, then bursting into a laughing fit.

"But for now...babe...take her ass. It's yours."

Both girls smile at the statement, one being happy to have my blessing to fuck her friend, and the other happy to be getting something she's been waiting a while for, but this time from her best friend. I'm smiling, not just over making these two happy, but because I'm experiencing something most men dream of.

Two beautiful women fucking each other senseless. What could be better? I didn't know it, but I was about 20 minutes away from figuring out what.

Katie tilts her head down, putting her face into the mattress, her long red hair falling down over her shoulder. She lifts her eyes up and I can only see how lust filled they are at this point. This girl's certainly on fire in the bedroom, but in this case, I can tell she truly does enjoy what's about to happen. She wants it. She gets off on it. She needs it.

She is, in her own words, an anal whore. And she's about to get her desire.

Kayla, now being free of the tablet, takes both of her hands and places one on each of Katie's hips. She's getting a good grip. She starts to shift, slowly inching the dildo out of Katie's ass, then sliding it back in. Katie's moaning immediately resumes, and Kayla's thrusting of her hips becomes more intense and speedy. She's just getting warmed up. Before too long, the sound of flesh smacking flesh starts to get louder with every thrust.

Katie keeps looking at the screen, not once breaking this sort of eye contact as I watch on in awe. She gives me a wink, blows me a kiss before licking her lips slowly. Then she bites down on the mattress. As if Kayla could read her mind and take Katie's cue, Kayla starts pounding harder and harder. Katie's eyes roll back into her head as she moans in approval of Kayla dominating her asshole with this giant dildo.

Kayla reaches up with one hand, grabs a handful of Katie's red hair, and pulls back hard on in. Katie gasps at the sharp pain of her hair getting pulled, her face flushed from getting her ass used as a fuck toy, and her calm collected breathing is now full blown panting like a dog in heat. Kayla continues to slam the dildo into Katie's ass with no mercy, and she leans down into Katie, bringing her mouth close to Katie's ear. She leans in close to whisper something.

"Don't you dare cum from this yet!" Kayla says to the once fiesty redhead, who is now simply just a moaning, whimpering mess of herself. Katie grunts and moans in an attempt to argue.

"Oh God....I'm so....close!" she answers, almost begging for a release. Kayla replied by pulling harder on the hair in her hand and slamming into Katie's hole with everything she has.

"Oh my God! Oh God...mmmmmmmm.....Ohhhhh....God....yes....yessssss harder baby...." she stops talking when Kayla releases her hair and grabs her by the throat instead. Katie's mouth drops open, Kayla takes her hand from Katie's throat, turns her face to looking back at Kayla, and finally shoves her tongue right into Katie's mouth as she fucks this girl into oblivion. Katie breaks the kiss and screams out once more.

"Fuccckkkkkk meeeee!!!! Fuck fuck fuck oohhhhhhhFUCKKKKKK!!!"

She's squirting once more. This girl has had more orgasms today then I have in the last week.

Kayla decides to give her a little bit more instead of letting her off the hook. She pushes Katie's face back to the mattress, causing her to lay flat on her stomach. Kayla places her hands down on the mattress to support herself, then pounds away on Katie again.

Katie is trapped now and has nothing to do but look at the tablet and watch my reactions.

"Oh my....God! Baby. Babyyyyy....oh God yes....baby please....PLEASE FUC-" Katie is cut off as Kayla rams the entire length of the dildo straight into Katie yet again. "FUCK!!!"

Kayla smiles, then finally comes to a stop. She lays down on Katie's back and kisses her on the back of the neck. Katie moans and smiles in appreciation. Kayla then asks Katie one thing and I now know what their final purchase was.

"Should we grab the double dildo and go ass-to-ass for him?"

Katie nods yes and Kayla gets up and gently pulls the dildo out of her ass. Katie props herself up and gets off the bed to stretch her legs as Kayla takes her strapon harness off. Katie made her way to the desk, once again sitting the tablet there to face the bed. She looks down and picks her phone back up, checking another text that must have popped up while Kayla took her ass for a ride. A smile once again forms as she's reading.

Now free of the harness, Kayla stands by the bed and pulls out their last toy. A pinkish purple double sided dildo. One side per girl. I remember seeing a few porn movies (and one scene in a mainstream Hollywood movie years ago), and the act of two girls fucking themselves and each other with one toy between them was always incredible. I was REALLY looking forward to this. Katie looks back at Kayla, still grinning.

"Hey! Raincheck on that thing. We'll use it in front of Chris in person. I've got one surprise for everyone coming up any-"

Before she could finish her sentence, there was a knock on the door.

Kayla's eyes grow wide with shock and she quickly rushes to find something to cover up with. Katie, on the other hand, runs bare ass naked to the door and looks through the peephole. Her freshly fucked fine ass bounces as Katie hops up and down for a moment.

"Fuck yes!!! This is going to be great!" she says, unlocking the door to the hotel room and swinging the door open. "Come in!!!"

What the fuck Katie?!

But, as the tell, leggy blonde with a killer rack walks into the room, it all makes sense to me.

"Chris!!! This is Mandy. Mandy, this is Chris...Kayla's boyfriend and our audience this morning!" Katie says, and she's so damn proud of herself.

As she should be. This is going to be amazing.

Kayla peeks around the corner and sees the blonde bombshell, and upon seeing her, drops the blanket that she had briefly covered herself with, showing off her naked, sweaty body.

"Not bad girl. Not bad!" Mandy says, as she promptly removes her work shirt and exposes her gorgeous tits. Katie nailed it. They look almost as good as Kayla's. Kayla is speechless for a moment, but then gathers her composure.

"Ummm...hi....but Katie, what's going on?"

"Well....I did tell her what we were getting into...to a degree....and invited her up. She's on the clock, and couldn't leave."

"But...after my boss saw you...umm..."saw" you....he understood completely. He knows I'm more into women, and asked me when I was going to go see you guys. Told him you girls were out of towners and leaving today...so, he offered me to an hour long lunch today, and said I could split it up if I want. So, I ran to my car quick and hit Katie up. She told me to come up! Said she had a surprise for you...and I'm part of it!" Mandy walks right up to Kayla, wraps her arms around her waist and grabs onto her ass, pulling her into her, tits on tits. She leans in and starts making out with Kayla.

Oh shit. Is this going where I think it is? As Mandy sucks my girlfriend's tongue, Katie is off to the side getting ready...she's putting her own strap on harness on. If it's what I am thinking it is, Kayla is definitely about to cross a "first" off her list. Mandy keeps making out with Kayla as Katie makes the final adjustments to her harness. Katie calls for Kayla to get on the bed and guides her to being on all fours. Once Kayla is on her hands and knees, Katie takes control of Kayla by grabbing two handfuls of hair and maneuvers herself to Kayla's face, promptly starting to face fuck my girlfriend with a strap on dildo. Mandy looks at the tablet and moves closer, giving me a nice view of her tits and she smiles as I stare.

"Chris, right? I'm Mandy as Katie said. Enjoying the show?"

"Yes ma'am!" I say, nodding as I do so.

"Good, good. Chris, dear. I've got a question."

"Go right ahead. What's your question?"

"Do you mind if Katie and I double team your girl as you watch?"

Kayla looks up at the tablet, a mouth full of dildo, and she gags as Katie pounds away at her mouth. Katie takes the dildo out and let's Kayla breathe. Kayla is waiting for my answer.

"Go ahead. Fuck her good."

Kayla's big smile is interrupted as Katie rams the dildo back in her mouth.

"There's another harness over there somewhere. Swap the dildos out though because that big fucker was just up my ass!" Katie points towards the other side of the bed.

"That's okay. I brought my own." Mandy says. She drops the skirt that she wore and reveals her own purple strap on with a dildo about 8 inches long. She walks up and smacks Kayla on the ass.

"We'll spitroast her now. Then, she can ride mine while you stuff her ass with yours."

Kayla's eyes pop wide open. She's minutes away from double penetration.

Katie keeps fucking away at Kayla's mouth, forcing the dildo in and out of her throat, coating the sex toy in several layers of spit. Mandy finds her place right behind Kayla, holding her dildo from her strap on in one hand. She takes the other and sticks out the first two fingers on her hand, then proceeds to stick them inside Kayla's pussy and starts to finger her relentlessly. Kayla moans in appreciation with her mouth wrapped around Katie's dildo.

"Damn girl! You're already wet and ready for this cock. Good thing because I'm on a time limit." Mandy says, immediately removing her two fingers, now soaked in Kayla's juices, and she replaces them with her dildo. Slowly pumping at first, going in pace with the gradual blowjob Kayla's giving to Katie's dildo. She takes a look at me on the tablet, brings her two fingers up and sticks them in her mouth, sucking Kayla's pussy juice off of them. She gives me a wink and then gives Kayla another smack on the ass before grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy hard and fast. Kayla now screams in arousal with a dildo in her mouth, causing Katie to grab the back of her head and facefuck her in time to Mandy's thrusts.

Kayla is in a full spitroast position with two other beautiful women. One at each end. I'm so incredibly happy for her and so ready to fuck her as soon as she walks in my door.

"Hey Chris...thanks for letting us fuck your girl. I think she's about ready to truly be fucked though." Mandy says.

Her and Katie pull out together, causing Kayla to groan in frustration. Katie reaches down to her and grabs a handful of hair, yanking Kayla's head back to look at her.

"Don't worry, beautiful. We're about to fuck the life out of you." Katie says, leaning down and licking Kayla's cheek.

Mandy climbs into bed, lying down on her back with her dildo pointing up.

"Ride me." she instructs, and Kayla climbs up, straddling the hot blonde and once again taking the dildo in her pussy. "Now, mount her." Mandy adds, tapping Kayla's ass. She grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them open for Katie.

"Tell me if you need more lube...but, you were drooling a lot baby. You should be fine." Katie says, lining up the dildo at Kayla's asshole. "Deep breath in..."

And just like that, Kayla was no longer a virgin to double penetration.

Kayla clinches her teeth together, bracing herself as Katie glides the dildo inside her ass. Having just had the butt plug in a while ago, it was an easy fit, but now Kayla had a new feeling of fullness. She had two dildos inside of her, one in her pussy, one in her ass. And she felt absolutely wonderful.

"Yes girl, stuff that ass!" Mandy says, watching Katie slide her dildo in over Kayla's shoulder. Once Katie was all the way in, they gave Kayla a brief moment to accept the new sensation.