Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah fuck..." is all she can get out before Kayla turns the vibrating butt plug up to full speed, immediately causing Katie to moan instead of talk. "You saw...that...in there?" she asks me, finally able to get her words out.

"Yes I did. " I say rather proudly. "Kinda hard to miss when that ass is bouncing right in front of the camera." I say as Katie moans and grunts out a little laugh.

"You like that ass, don't you Chris?" Katie asks, shaking her ass side to side and then up and down at the camera. I want to answer but don't want to upset Kayla, so I bite my tongue in silence and just watch. Both girls laugh at my sudden bashful behavior.

"Baby, it's totally fine. I know you love her ass. I've seen you stare thousands of times. Hell, I love her ass! She's got the better ass, I have the better tits. We've made peace with it!" Kayla chimes in, attempting to help me relax and come out of my shell some. "Don't be shy!"

This is seriously awesome.

I smile at the screen, still holding off the urge to get my cock out and jerk myself off. I'll definitely do that when I rewatch the video later on.

"Just, before I say anything, I need to make sure nothing is going to come back and bite me on the ass." I say with a laugh, but completely serious at the same time. Both girls laugh at this.

"Why? Are you recording this? Do you need to document that she says that?" Katie asks, looking over her shoulder and keeping her superb ass in view.

"Actually, yeah I'm recording this! I'm recording it on my tablet. AND...I'm synced up to my flat-screen to see it in better detail!" I say rather matter-of-factly, folding my arms across my chest and bracing myself for the scolding.

"I knew you would! You damn pervert!" Katie bursts out while in a laughing spell. "You're backed up and need to jack it later...this is your material!" she continues as Kayla smiles in the background.

"Perfectly fine!" Kayla adds. "If I was in your place, watching you with another guy, I'd be doing the same thing!" And there's the confirmation I needed. Kayla wants to watch me with another guy. Maybe I'll arrange one with Tim soon...

"Just answer the question! Do you like this ass?" Katie says, once again shaking it in front of the camera.

"Yes, I fucking like your ass. A lot. Damn near perfection...sorry babe." I finally admit.

"Baby, no worries. I feel the same way about her ass, trust me!" Kayla replies, making sure to let me know that this is okay.

"There's a difference though!" I blurt out before I can stop myself.

"What's that?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah Chris...what's the difference?" Katie asks, finally turning herself around to face the camera upclose. She looks back at Kayla, and pats beside her on the mattress, welcoming Kayla to come up and talk face to face.

Shit. Kinda shot myself in the foot here. Fuck it, might as well be honest.

"Difference is...you've gotten to fuck her ass. I haven't." The words are out there now. The silence on their end seems like it's lasting forever. I might have crossed a line here.

"Well kinda...but not officially yet." Kayla replies. "I have used a dildo on her by hand. I helped her put this butt plug in..." Kayla takes the remote, turns the vibration down low, then cranks it back up, going back and forth a few times, and making Katie squirm. "...and I've used the strap on with her, but not for anal...yet." she finished, giving Katie a look of endearment. "But, I definitely want to. And I'm sure you do too." Kayla turns her eyes back towards me on the screen. Shit. I need to think quick.

"Well...can you blame me?" I say almost out of desperation. Smooth. Way to go, dumb ass.

The girls laugh, and Katie is the one to speak next.

"Well, here's the thing. She's going to before we leave this room..."

Holy shit, that's fucking hot. My dick is rejoicing, trying to escape my jeans.

"...and now that you know about us, maybe when we finally reschedule our failed threesome, you'll get your chance?" Katie looks at Kayla, who simply nods.

"Yes. He can fuck your ass when we make up our threesome."

Holy shit! My girlfriend just gave me permission to fuck her friend's ass when we reschedule our threesome. Un-fucking-real!

Wait. They remember the threesome that never was? Of course, I remember...but they were passed out from drinking. I didn't think they'd remember. I better dig into this.

"Threesome? I mean, girls...I'm charmed and 110% on board with it..." This brings out more laughter between them. "...but, I definitely don't recall a threesome." I say, trying to play dumb. The two gorgeous girls look at each other, trying to decide whether they believe me or if I'm just trying to reel them in.

"Well, to be fair...we were all pretty drunk." Kayla starts. "It was going to be a threesome. All things were most definitely pointing to a threesome..."

"How so? I can't seem to remember." I say. I completely remember, but I want to make sure they actually do too. If they do, we need to book this date as soon as possible!

"We were both sucking that dick!" Katie shouts out, no regard for any of the guests in the surrounding rooms. Kayla puts a single finger up to her mouth, giving Katie the hint to quiet down a little. She places a hand up over her mouth in a mocking manner and her eyes open wide like she's surprised. This girl really does not care who she surprises. Part of me thinks that's just her nature, but another part of me thinks that she kinda gets off on the shock factor. Kayla smacks her ass and laughs as Katie reacts.

"Yeah...okay. We were all drunk...you and I made out...then Katie and I made out. That made you pretty hard...so, we took it out. Originally just to let Katie see it. She'd been asking to see it for a while. But then, we figured what the hell...this wasn't an everyday occurrence...so, we started to suck you." Kayla's memory of the event remains intact. At least, so far.

"Oh wow! I wish I remembered that!" I say. "Did I cum?" Now, let's see what they remember.

"Nope! Kayla decided that she needed to pass out with your cock halfway down her throat. She wouldn't share!" Katie says, catching Kayla by surprise and smacking her ass in revenge. Kayla's hands immediately reach back to her stinging ass cheeks, as Katie laughs on. "So, I saved her from choking to death on your cock and pulled her head away from it. She knows what happened next..." Kayla nods her head and shrugs her shoulders. "...but, I didn't want you to be bummed out. So, I went solo on you for a bit. It was dark, and I didn't think you noticed..."

That's news to me! I didn't remember this part where Katie gave me head. But, Kayla was okay with it apparently. So, I let Katie continue.

"...you were pretty drunk too. About to pass out yourself. You grabbed my head and fucked my mouth for a little bit. It was pretty hot dude...I can't lie. That was my first time getting facefucked."

Oh shit. I never knew. Katie must have come clean to Kayla at some point.

"As I let you blow off some steam, that's when I noticed her hand moving. This bitch right here wasn't passed out long! She came to and was watching me get a mouthful of her boyfriend's cock, and she was rubbing one out to it!" Katie looks Kayla up and down while laying side to side. She licks her lips before continuing.

" I'm not sure what it was, but that's when it hit me. I liked your dick in my mouth, but I was really wanting to taste your girlfriend's pussy then and there. I did the only logical thing I could think of...I acted like I blacked out too."

Son of a bitch! They played me this entire time!

"So...you stopped fucking her face like a gentleman...not wanting to take advantage of a poor drunk girl...gave us the bed and blankets...then went out and laid on the couch. You, baby....you were the one to pass out that night."

Son of a bitch!

"Once we knew you were out, I came out and told Kayla...I needed to explore with her. We kissed...fingered...went down on each other...got in 69 and did it to each other at the same time...that's the night we discovered that we were both bisexual."

"We've been wanting to tell you forever...then Bryan got into the picture and things slowed down for a bit..."

"FUCK HIM! He couldn't get it up! Now I know why!" Katie says rolling her eyes...Kayla cranks the butt plug down then up again to bring her back. "Fuck! You keep doing that, im gonna be up to 4 soon..."

"Anyway!!! We planned to tell you. Things slowed down for a while. Then...well...Katie's guy problems...and now, here we are. I swear, I'll give you all the official details when I see you! I don't want to kill the battery on the tablets."

"Okay. Fair enough!" I say. Both girls have a look of confusion as I don't argue or question anything. I smile, knowing full well what I'm going to have them do next. "Babe...I see you brought that dildo I made you a model of. Grab it."

Kayla does as I ask.

"Now Katie...help Kayla put her plug in and grab her remote." Katie smiles at Kayla, and grabs the butt plug.

"Not sure how much lube we have!" Kayla says as an attempt to get out of using it.

"That's okay...I got ya!" Katie says, and then a moment later spreads Kayla's ass cheeks apart, licking her pussy from behind for a few minutes, once again bringing Kayla to the edge of a mind blowing orgasm. When she's about to cum, Katie takes the focus off of Kayla's pussy and immediately starts licking her asshole instead. The sudden change of pleasure sets Kayla off over the edge and she cums once more. Katie shows absolutely no mercy as she bobs her open mouth and tongue up and down as she eats her friend's ass out. I wish that camera angle was better for that!

Kayla grips the bedding in her hands, throwing her face down into the mattress as she screams in ecstacy. Katie keeps probing Kayla with her tongue, once again showing her skill of oral sex with this woman. Within a few more moments, Katie brings up the butt plug and starts to glide it into Kayla's asshole. Kayla screams once more as her friend is pleasing her holes, teasing her pussy with a couple of fingers, and working the plug into Kayla's ass. When it's in completely, Katie takes the remote to Kayla's plug and gives it to her full speed.

"Oh....Fuck!" Kayla screams, this time pulling her face away from the mattress and screaming into the air. She's done keeping quiet.

"Nicely done girls!" I say. "Now, calm those plugs down for a bit. We'll work them back up soon." They turn each other's butt plug down to a dull speed. "Now...take that dildo I modeled for...and show me what I'm in store for." I say with another huge grin on my face. "Suck that thing together."

The two girls, both trembling from their marathon session of multiple orgasms smile at each other as Kayla reaches for the dildo and holds it down in front of them on mattress. They take time to set the mood and start to make out with one another, taking turns darting their tongues into each other's mouth and lightly biting each other's bottom lip. It's at this point, I spot the other dildo modeled from Tim's fantastic cock and I come up with a better idea.

"Change of plans ladies." I say, breaking their make out session and bringing their attention to the screen once more. The humming of the butt plugs quietly filling the silence in the room, and I can't wait for this to play out. "Katie, grab that other dildo like the one Kayla has...." Katie obliges as Kayla continues to look at the screen, her smile lighting up the room once more. "...now, you each have a dildo and the remote to each other's plug..." I continue as both girls look at their hands and nod to confirm they have both. "...I want you two to 69 while fucking each other with the dildo in your hand and changing the speed of the plug as you see fit. I want you two to cum together." I say with a smile.

"Holy shit...your man knows how to take charge!" Katie says as Kayla bites her lip. "Can't wait til we can do this all in person!"

"Me either! It will be the first threesome for any of us!" Kayla adds, taking her place on the bottom half as Katie straddles over her face. Once again, Katie's ass is pointing towards the camera, as she bends down to assume the position. As soon as she is settled in, Kayla instantly makes a move, sticking the dildo based off my cock right into Katie, thrusting away with an insane amount of intensity, railing her friend's pussy with everything she could. Katie moans in approval, the noise slightly muffled by the act of her mouth sucking on Kayla's clit, and I can see her juices flowing even through the camera lens. Kayla is there, mouth open and tongue lashing, catching the little bit of run off from Katie's pussy. Kayla is looking flushed in the face already, but she keeps marching on, giving Katie some of the best oral in her life. Kayla tilts her head back a little, just to where her eyes meet the camera, and she gives me a wink, finding the remote to Katie's plug and dialing it up a couple of notches. Katie's moan quickly becomes a squeal as she tries to keep herself composed.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of Kayla's pussy getting railed hard, and Kayla moans instantly to confirm the act is happening. Katie's shoulder is moving over and over as she leans down onto Kayla, and even though I can't see it, I can tell Kayla is getting it good. Katie finds the other remote and gives Kayla a taste of her own medicine, cranking the plug up to match Katie's plug, and Kayla breaks free, panting and gasping for air.

"Oh God.. oh fuck...fuccccckkkkkk...." Kayla purrs as she returns her mouth back to Katie's pussy. This is getting good, but I know it won't last long, given Kayla's sensitivity to oral sex. I'm surprised she's made it this long, to be honest.

Both girls are hammering away at each other's pussy, dildo in hand, and as if they could read each other's mind, both suddenly turn the plugs up full speed to match with the dildo fucking. A chorus of moaning, squealing, and screaming fills the room, and there's no longer any doubt in the minds of the guests in the surrounding rooms about what's going on in this room.

These girls are fucking the life out of each other.

"Ooooooohhhh fuck me..." Katie growls, inching closer and closer to yet another orgasm as Kayla's tongue goes berserk on her clit. She pushes her tongue deep inside Kayla's pussy to return fire in this battle of who can make the other cum first. She starts to grind her own pussy onto the mouth of Kayla.

Kayla lies on the bed, whining and moaning, begging for her orgasm to finally come to a climax and give her a sense of victory of sorts. She's been fighting to hold it back, but now all she wants is to give in and let loose. In between her labored breathing, she finally manages to get a few words out.

"How...close...are you?" she asks Katie. She's waving a metaphorical white flag. She wants to cum, but she wants to cum together with Katie. She's fighting for the perfect timing. Katie's moaning and squealing answers her before Katie can bring herself to speak again.

"Almost...there....keep going. Keep going. Keep...keep...ah...ahhhh...fuck!!!"

"Fucccccckkkkkk!!!!!"

Kayla screams out soon as Katie starts to. Juices spray from both ends of this beautiful 69 position.

Both girls are squirting.

Screams of pure bliss ring out, accompanied by the sound of a duet of vibrating butt plugs on high speed. There is no more dildo action, there is no more oral sex taking place. Right now, it's just two beautiful women, one laying on top of the other, reaching for one another for some kind of an embrace as they come down from their tandem climaxes. Kayla has enjoyed a few of those big strong orgasms with me, but I've never been able to get her to squirt. I'm not sure she has up until this moment. But right now, these girls are trying to get into the arms of their lover.

They just felt their lives flash like a mini death as they came for each other.

And it was hot as fuck.

They lay there in their semi-embraced position, still at 69, panting for air, legs twitching on occasion, just enjoying the moment. Katie is the one to break the silence.

"That's it...time to get this fucking plug out of my ass and fuck it with the strap."

I'm no longer making requests. It's their world, and I'm just happy to be watching.

Katie rolls off of Kayla and moves over to the desk where the tablet is. She's removed the plug and is sitting it aside as she's done with it now. Kayla can be seen in the background, removing her own plug as well, before reaching for her red strap on harness. Katie looks up at the camera and gives an incredibly seductive smile to me. This girl is all in at this moment. She's in an animalistic mode almost.

"Enjoying the show, stud?" Katie says with a wink. I can't even speak right now, so I just simply give her a nod. "Just wait until you see how she's a natural with that strap on. She could be using it on you soon!"

Holy shit, I've never thought of that. Kayla could fuck me in the ass with that strap on. That's for sure going to happen soon!

The sound of something buzzing on the desk goes off right beside the mic of Kayla's tablet. I'm assuming that one of the girls accidently bumped the remote of Katie's plug that she set off to the side. Katie reaches over, giving her tits a little jiggle as she does right in front of the camera, and instead picks up her phone. It's a text message from someone and Katie decides to read it while waiting for Kayla to finish putting the strap on harness on.

As Katie reads the message, I look at my girlfriend in the background. She's having a great time, but I know that she wishes I was there with them at this time. She must have picked up on my glance, because as she pulls the harness up, she looks over her shoulder with a gorgeous smile and blows me a kiss. I smile and blow one back to her and she gives me a wink. She then turns her focus back to the task at hand, and she looks at the arsenal of toys available. There's the dildo that came with the harness, there's the two custom made dildos the girls just fucked each other with. Then, there's the big one. The thing is roughly 9 or 10 inches in length, and I'm not sure about how wide it is, but it looks pretty big all around. It's realistic looking, complete with a set of balls attached to it. Kayla picks it up.

"Hey Katie...how big do you want to go?" she says, causing Katie to look back and see Kayla smacking this dildo into the palm of her hand.

"That's the one! It's been a bit since..." she stops there mid-sentence as Kayla and I both listen intently. "...well listen guys....I'm just gonna say it. I'm an anal whore. First time I fucked anyone was the summer after graduation. Remember Dan Kingston?"

"The football player?" Kayla says raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah him. Starting quarterback. His girlfriend was out of town and I hated that bitch...so, I made my move...offered my ass to him. He accepted!"

Kaylas mouth drops open. "You sneaky bitch!" she says with a laugh.

"Gotta tell ya.. he was good. And hung. A little bigger than that." Katie says, pointing to the dildo. "I could barely fit it in my mouth, let alone my ass. But....it fit. And he worked it." Katie's smile grows larger as she recalls this guy and his apparent gigantic cock. "He fucked my ass every Friday night before he left for college."

Kayla laughs at the last sentence. "Every Friday?! He had a girlfriend! How did..."

"HAD a girlfriend. And I hated her dumb ass. So, that didn't bother me. But, evidently when Little Miss Perfect Bitch said she was going 'out of town' it meant she was actually going to smoke a shit ton of pot with her step-dad and his buddies and letting them stuff her air tight with cock. She got pregnant and tried to make Dan accept it as his, but one of her step-dad's buddies recorded their little gang bang of the princess and put it online. Dan found out, told his dad, AKA the biggest lawyer in town, and they demanded a paternity test. Turns out, step-daddy was baby daddy. Dan dumped her ass, her mom disowned her ass and took the step-dad for everything in the divorce...thanks to Dan's dad...she had the baby and gave it up for adoption, and the 'happy' couple stayed together. He became her pimp as she whored herself out for a living, until he got busted for an attempted bank robbery and sent to prison. She worked the streets, got addicted to crack, and was found dead before the end of the following year." Katie shrugged her shoulders and continued.