Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck." I manage to say. The girls both laugh.

"Well, I'll give you that full story later. But, I wasnt sick. I went to New Mexico with her, and I knew you'd freak out if I told you why. But, I'll explain later." Kayla says with a smile. "And, I did watch her suck the guy's dick..but that's all that happened."

"Then you did it again last night at the sex shop! First time I had a black guy's cock in my mouth and it was a GOOD one!" Katie chimed in again, Kayla's smile turning into another bottom lip bite as Kate continued. "Dude was AT LEAST 9 inches long, and thick. I couldn't help it. I had to try it out. Deepthroated it as best as I could and he shot the biggest load I've ever seen all over my tits." Now, Katie is biting her lip too. Both of these hot women biting their bottom lip while talking about this black man's cock. Good God, they were working me up with that.

"Babe, I'm not gonna lie. It was a VERY nice dick. I...I almost helped her suck it myself...BUT I DIDN'T! I swear, I just watched and rubbed my clit!" Kayla confessed.

"Hell, I wouldn't have blamed you. I'd suck that dick too." I say without thinking, the words escaping my mouth before I can hold them back. Katie and Kayla's mouths both drop wide open in shock. Katie holding her breath momentarily as Kayla's breathing got heavy, her chest heaving up and down, causing her nearly perfect tits to rise and fall slowly. Katie's nipples now fully erect like Kayla's.

"Holy fuck, that's hot." Katie blurts out. Kayla bites down hard on her lip, wincing in pain a little as she does. I can see the lust filling her eyes and the gears turning in her mind.

Kayla wants to watch me suck dick.

"Guys, I'm soaking wet right now." Katie says out loud, one hand pinching her own nipple while the other rubs her pussy. "And we have about....an hour and twenty minutes left before checkout. You need to fuck me NOW." she finishes her thought and leans towards Kayla's neck, wrapping her lips around a bit of it and sucking the flesh into her mouth. Kayla moans at the action and I can't wait to see that hickey.

Kayla turns to Katie, face to face, cups the back of Katie's neck, leans in with her lips parted, welcoming Katie's tongue into her mouth and sealing it in by meeting her lips with Katie's. Katie brings a hand to Kayla's chest, cupping one of her tits in her hand, squeezing and massaging it. Kayla returns the favor as she sucks on Katie's tongue, dropping her free hand down to her friend's wet pussy and rubbing her clit feverishly. Katie's moaning fills that room and the speakers of my tablet.

"Holy shit. Bryan is missing out..." I say, then suddenly remembering that little intel I got from Tim last night...Katie's wedding was not happening.

Katie breaks the make out session with Kayla, panting, her perky tits heaving in and out with her breathing, her moaning turning into high pitch squealing...she's close to another orgasm.

"Fuck...him....and...his tiny...broken...dick...I HOPE HE FUCKIN ROTS!" Katie growls, all but confirming that Tim was right. The wedding is off.

Kayla senses Katie going off track. She speeds up as she rubs her best friend's pussy, and brings her mouth down to Katie's right breast, slipping the nipple into her lips and sucking hard on it. Katie tilts her head back, sucking in air as Kayla's tongue toys with her nipple and it's piercing. Katie continues to alternate between panting, moaning, and squealing, leaning her face back down to nuzzle into Kayla's neck. She starts planting kisses on Kayla's neck, working her way to Kayla's shoulder, where she opens her mouth and bites down, bracing herself for what's next. All I can do right now is sit here and watch the magic happen as my dick rages on.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm about to cum." Katie mumbles as her face is resting on Kayla's shoulder, her panting now becoming full on labored breathing as she tries to delay or orgasm for a few more moments. Kayla's hand movement on Katie's pussy speeds up even more, and Kayla takes her hand that was cupping Katie's neck moves around, finding a handful of hair, and Kayla gives it a pull, jerking Katie's head up and back, now looking at Kayla face to face. She's focused on delaying her orgasm, and she presses her lips together while her face starts to scrunch up. She's not going to last much longer.

"Look me in the eye when you do." Kayla growls. Katie starts shaking. It's coming soon. "I want to see your face when you cum." Kayla finished, sticking her tongue out and gently licking Katie's lips, going from the bottom to the top, and never breaking eye contact. Katie is really shaking hard now, and she's fighting a losing battle as she's about to reach her third climax for the day. Kayla smiles at her helpless friend.

"Cum for me."

And with that, Katie loses complete control. She let's loose a loud, high pitch moan as the first waves of her orgasm flood over her being.

"Fffffffffffffffff.....fuck!!!!!!" she belts out, Kayla's hand going into overdrive as she rubs Katie's clit like there is no tomorrow. As I continue to watch the screen, I see it happen. The liquid spraying onto Kayla's hand as she delivers her friend into ecstasy.

Holy shit, Kayla made another woman squirt.

Katie continues to whimper and squeal as Kayla brings her hand up to her mouth, licks her friend's juices off the palm of her hand and her fingers, then proceeds to stick her middle and ring fingers into her mouth, tasting even more of her friend's essence. She gives Katie's hair another sharp tug, pulling her head back more, then takes her two fingers from her mouth and rams them up inside Katie's pussy, fucking her with her fingers hard and fast.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Katie moans as she continues to cum over Kayla's fingers. Finally after a few moments, she starts coming down from her orgasm. She collapses onto Kayla's lap, her body still partially wet from her shower, her juices still flowing from her pussy, her body still trembling from her third orgasm of the day. Her breathing is slowing down, and Kayla wraps her best friend and lover straddling her lap in her arms as she recovers. A lovers' embrace.

"So...we now have a little over an hour left before check out..." Katie starts before both women burst into laughter, embracing each other, then giving each other a quick kiss on the lips. They look towards the tablet and smile at me.

"Any requests?" Katie asks, with Kayla smiling in approval.

"You guys bought sex toys last night and used them on each other. I want to see a repeat performance. With everything."

"We didn't get to use EVERYTHING..." Katie replies.

"Well. Tick tock. You've got a time limit girls!" I say with a wink.

They look at each other, both once again biting their bottom lip. Kayla looks back at the camera.

"Let me call you back in a few minutes. We've got to set it all up."

Katie hops off of Kayla's lap, grabs a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt and slips into both, much to mine and Kayla's surprise and dismay.

"Hold on baby...I've got an idea too!" she says, walking over to the desk where the tablet sits and grabs a room key. "Chris, we'll be back soon! Get yourself settled!" she says, then disconnects the call.

Holy shit this is wild. My girlfriend just made her best friend cum. Not just cum, but squirt. Kayla's always been good in bed with me, but she's apparently good with Katie as well. Obviously, they've figured things out together. Kayla knew just how to push Katie's buttons, and it was hot as hell. I can't wait to watch what's next!

I need to remember this day. Then, I have my own idea of how to do just that. I take the tablet into my living room, and turn on my flat-screen TV. It's mounted up on the wall opposite of my couch. Like my own movie theater screen. I sync up the tablet to project on the TV, so everything is bigger and the picture is phenomenal! This is gonna be fun.

Then I also remember...I drag the drop down menu from the top of the screen of the tablet, and there it is.

The screen recorder button. I'm 100% recording this. If she likes to watch like Katie said, then we can watch this together later.

After about 5 minutes passed by, Kayla calls me back. It's showtime! I answer the call.

"Ready to fuck your girl?" I say with a smile. Kayla immediately laughs and goes red in the face. She's relaxed so much over the last several hours since coming out to me. A huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders, and now she's realizing just how cool I'm going to be about her sexuality. I can't help but feel as though she will be just as relaxed with mine.

Hell, maybe we'll be doing threesomes or more before long. That thought never dawned on me until just now, but I'm 100% open to it. We'll discuss that later for sure.

But for now, I'm ready to watch these two beautiful women fuck each other senseless.

"Hey baby. I'm glad you enjoyed the first part. I'm not really sure where Katie ran off to, but she was in a rush and had a big smile on her face. She had something in mind. Want to see what we're going to be working with?" There she goes, doing that damn lip bite again. God damn I love it!

"Yeah, give me a preview!" I say, letting my smile show clearly. I'm excited to watch, but I'm more excited in sharing this lifestyle with Kayla. I think Katie was right in saying our sex life was about to go ape shit. "Let me see what you're gonna work her over with."

Kayla goes from biting her lip to showing both rows of her teeth, smiling wide and bright with excitement, and she grabs the tablet. She starts walking towards the bed with the camera still facing her. I can already see the mark on her neck slowly turning into a bit of a bruise thanks to Katie sucking on her neck. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person so I can add my own.

"Okay. So, we've used some of this. There's one thing that I took out of the packaging, but we haven't used that...yet." she says with a little sparkle in her eyes. "That's going to be the main event! You can tell us what to use and when, but I'll save that one for last. Katie has more at her house, but we didn't bring any of it. Just what we have here..if you want to see the others in use, we'll make that happen soon." she says, biting her lip once more.

I love this woman.

"Okay, here's what we have!" Kayla says, pressing a button on the screen and flipping the camera to face the bed. My eyes momentarily go wide before I can't stop the smile from forming on my face.

These girls know how to have a good time.

Lying on the bed, there's an arsenal of sex toys. I'm not sure who has used what on who, but it doesn't matter to me. I see two strap on harnesses (one red to match Kayla's thongs, and one white), a pair of handcuffs (knowing what I know now, those aren't as difficult as originally thought to get out of), a riding crop style of a whip, a ball gag, one of the two vibrating butt plugs (maybe Katie never brought hers out of the shower...or she's still wearing it), and three different size dildos.

There's the realistic looking one, that looks huge and thick. There's one that I know is one Kayla brought with her because it's one I made with her with one of those "clone a willy" kits after she brought one over one night, and it's an exact replica of my cock. The thought of Kayla taking that while Katie wears it in her harness is pretty hot, but I also wonder of Kayla has used it on Katie, and if Katie knows what was used to make it. What if Kayla fucked Katie with my cock? That's pretty hot too! Then, I notice the other dildo. It's also one from one of those kits. It looks pretty good to be honest. I think to myself that Katie got Bryan to make one, but then remembered Katie referring to it as a "tiny, broken dick". I'm not sure if she meant it or not. Kayla is picking up the dildos and showing them closer to the camera, and when she picks this one up, it hits me.

It's a model of Tim's cock. Holy shit, she has a dildo of his cock.

I'm going to get her to use it on me soon.

As Kayla finishes showing off their toys, the door clicks and Katie walks in the room, causing Kayla to turn and the camera pans over to show Katie. Before the door closes, Katie has stripped the shirt off and is working on the sweats. She's smiling ear to ear.

"Mission accomplished mother fuckers!" Katie says as she kicks the pants off.

"What did you do?!" Kayla asks, sounding almost afraid to ask what her friend just did.

"Bought us more time." Katie says, proud of herself. "I went to the desk and asked for an extended check out. Mandy...that hot blonde we saw behind the desk when we checked in...she was working and said it was at her boss's discretion if we could get it. He came out and told me no...so, I showed my tits..." Katie said shrugging her shoulders. "...then, I might have gone into his office and given him a handjob and let him shoot a load on my tits."

Kayla laughs. "You slut!"

"Hey, it got us an extra hour...and Mandy's number." Katie says, pulling a slip of paper from the pocket of the sweats. Kayla and I both drop our jaws at the same time. "I told her if she was in charge, I'd put more effort in. She asked if you and I were "together" and I told her we're REALLY good friends...she put it together and said to call her next time we have a girls night here. I invited her up, and she just about came with me, but she's on the clock and needs this job, so she had to pass. But, I talked her into a makeout session in the bathroom and felt up her tits. Her tits are just as nice as yours babe!"

Seriously...Katie's sex appeal is unstoppable.

"Anyway...we ready to do this?" Katie says with some perk in her voice. "I could go for another, and I want to taste that pussy." Katie says as Kayla sets the tablet up, turning the camera to face the bed. Kayla strips her remaining clothes and I reach for the screen recorder button..now, it's show time!

"Okay babe...time to be a porn director...what's first?" Kayla asked, eager to get started.

"Well, you helped her out, so it's time for her to do the same. Lay down on the bed, babe. Katie...get to work eating that pussy."

"Yessss....wasting no time getting her to play catch up, huh?" Katie asks. She knows it just like I do. Kayla is incredibly sensitive to oral sex. Takes just a few minutes of it to get her off. A few minutes more to get her second in. My personal record was getting her to go 3 times in about 15 minutes. Kayla positions herself on the bed, making sure that Katie's ass would be pointed directly at the camera, and she laid back with a look of pure lust in her eyes as Katie climbed the bed and mounted her for a little making out first.

The girls are in bed, Katie lying on top of my girlfriend, their tits and nipples rubbing up and down against each other as the two kiss passionately. I can tell from this angle that Katie once again has shoved her tongue into Kayla's mouth, and Kayla was sucking on it and massaging it with her own tongue. The sound of lips smacking together, tongues darting in and out of mouths, and saliva exchanging filled the room as their moaning started to get slightly louder.

Before long, Katie broke the kissing and moved down to Kayla's recently pierced nipples, jumping from one breast to another, kissing the flesh of the tits, licking around the nipples, and then finally taking turns sucking and lightly biting down on the pierced nipples, toying with the piercings as they entered her mouth. Kayla was already starting to get worked up as she has pretty sensitive nipples as it is, but now the piercings added a new element for her. I actually watched, not just for the experience of watching two incredibly sexy women playing together, but I was taking mental notes on how Katie was playing with the nipple piercings. Kayla's will be the first ones I will play with, so I'm studying the methods.

Kayla is starting to squirm around a little bit, so Katie makes her move and slides her way down between Kayla's legs. As Katie gets there, Kayla brings her knees up towards the ceiling, giving Katie full access to her pussy. With her ass facing the camera, Katie bends her body to be face down in Kayla's pussy and ass raised up, giving me a great view of not only Katie's magnificent ass, but I can see the action of her eating my girlfriend out between the space in her legs.

Katie gets to work without a second thought, immediately plunging her tongue in between the lips of Kayla's pussy and lapping away like a dog at a water bowl. Kayla is instantly moaning, laying her head completely flat on the bed, her pierced nipples now even more erect. She grabs a handful of Katie's fiery red hair as she pushes her best friend's face down deeper into her pussy. She's not going to last too long for her first orgasm, as I can see the look on her face through the screen. She's already fighting a losing battle to hold it back.

As Kayla's moaning gets louder by the second, her first of several orgasms to come, I can't help but to take a look at Katie's ass as it bounces up and down slightly as she's going down on her best friend. I've always appreciated this girl's ass every time she would walk around wearing a tight pair of jeans, a short pair of shorts, or her personal favorite, yoga pants.

Katie knew what kind of power her ass held over men (and apparently women), and she owed it to playing volleyball throughout high school and college while working towards her degree. She was a fantastic player, but she claims she never wanted to "go pro or play in the Olympics" as said in her own words. "Honestly, I like how the shorts fit and the looks I get when I'm wearing them. This sport built my ass!" she had once told Kayla and I during one of our many nights of hanging out and drinking during those years. I wonder if that's how she discovered her own bisexuality...

As I focus again on the amateur porn shown that's playing out on my TV and tablet, Katie's ass once again draws my attention as she continues to ambush Kayla's pussy with her tongue. As her ass bounces with her movements, I'm given a quick glimpse of the sparkle between her ass cheeks where her asshole should be.

She's still wearing her butt plug. That's why only one was shown with the arsenal of sex toys. I take a mental note so I can remember that in a little bit.

Kayla's moaning and grunting are now taking control of my TV speakers as the sounds continue to intensify. She's close. Katie has been going down on her for roughly 5 minutes now, so Kayla is at her breaking point. Katie's tongue continues playing its game of hide and seek, darting in and out of Kayla's pussy lips, moving up and hitting Kayla's clip every so often, and the mixture of Kayla's juices and Katie's spit causes Kayla's ass cheeks to shine in the light as the mixture runs down from her crotch and over her ass. Suddenly, Kayla reaches down and grabs another handful of red hair, pushing Katie's face directly into her pussy.

"Fuck!!!! Keep going!!!! Keep....fucking....going!" Kayla screams out as her best friend eats away at her pussy, bringing her to her first orgasm of the day, and from the looks of it, nearly stealing her soul. Katie's tongue continues to dance inside her friend's vagina, and her ass keeps dancing to the rhythm of Katie's body movement.

This is fucking outstanding.

Kayla's screaming dies down to little whimpers as she let's up on Katie's hair, giving Katie a chance to come up if she wishes. She keeps working her friend over instead. Kayla looks up directly at the camera, giving me a look of being desperate for some kind of help from Katie's onslaught, and I figure now is the time.

"Check the stand by the bed for the remote to her plug." I say, having watched Katie put it there shortly after her shower. As Kayla reaches for it, Katie moans into her friends pussy, bringing her head up for a second.