Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Chris. We're going to fuck your girl now." Mandy called out from the bed, and her and Katie started thrusting in and out of Kayla's body, one after another, giving alternate feelings of being filled. Kayla screamed in approval at this approach.

"Oh...my...God!!!! Yes!!!"

This was it. I held off long enough somehow. I couldn't do it any more. I pull my cock out and start stroking it. This was way too hot to not jerk off too.

My girlfriend is in her first threesome with two other women, and I get to watch it.

"Aww yeah baby, how's that dick in your ass feel?" Katie says, thrusting into Kayla with a controlled pace. Short and shallow, then long and deep, the force of her thrusts remaining constant. Clearly, not Katie's first time with a strap on, either with or without Kayla being on the receiving end. This girl is borderline pro. Kayla whimpers in response, with the act of being double stuffed taking away her ability to speak much.

Can't help but think that she should have a cock in her mouth too. Holy fuck that would be hot.

Mandy continues to hold onto Kayla's ass, spreading her cheeks for Katie and her strap on. She starts to spank Kayla every so often, resulting in a high pitch squeal.

"You dirty, naughty bitch...taking 2 cocks as your boyfriend watches and plays with himself. Dirty girl!" Mandy growls, giving Kayla another spanking.

"Oh...my...God...I'm going...to cum!" Kayla pants, and it brings Mandy and Katie to thrust their dildos into Kayla even harder and faster, syncing up their thrusts to go in and out together at the same time. Kayla can't help it. She's losing her control.

"Uhhhhhh fucccccckkkk!!!" goes Kayla, and she hits her climax, squirting once more as the blonde and redhead beauties continue to pound away on her holes. "Oh my Godddddd!!!!!!" she continues squirting her appreciation all over the two dildos, the girls wearing them, and the bed that they're all in together. I lose my own control at this point and shoot a load all over my hand.

The group session lasts a few more minutes, and Kayla has one more orgasm, before Mandy asks them to stop. Katie climbs off of and out of Kayla. Kayla, shaking from head to toe as she tries to come down, climbs off of Mandy, and Mandy rolls off the side of the bed.

"Well girls, that was fun. But, I've got 5 minutes to get back to the desk. You've got about 20 minutes to clear the room and check out now. Thanks for this! Keep my number. Maybe I'll visit you two soon." Mandy walks over and gives Katie a kiss on the lips, then does the same for Kayla, but grabbing her ass in the process. She walks by the tablet and gives me a look.

"Maybe next time, you'll join us?"

"Absolutely!!!"

"Good. You can have three sets of holes instead of one. See you soon!"

And out the door she goes, leaving the two best friends alone in their room to compose themselves. Both girls just stand in the room, naked and sweaty, catching their breath and looking each other eye to eye. It suddenly dawns on me that this is what Katie was flustered over. This is why she was blushing on screen.

Not only was this Kayla's first threesome...it was also Katie's first.

"So...that was amazing on my end. How was your first threesome, girls?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"I think Kayla and I agree. We want you next." Katie chimes in, never breaking eye contact with Kayla, who simply nods. Finally, Kayla looks at me.

"Whatever you want from us. It's yours." my girlfriend says directly to me.

"Okay. We'll plan it-" I start to say as Katie cuts me off.

"Saturday night. I'm supposed to be getting married Saturday, and as luck would have it, I've been fucked out of my wedding night. If the three of us want to work this out between us, let's make it official Saturday night." She's 100% serious about this. She wants to work something out between the three of us.

"Okay. Saturday it is. You okay with that baby?" Kayla replies. She's also on board. Holy shit. This is really happening.

"Okay. It's a date on Saturday." I say, drawing two beautiful bright smiles from the girls.

"Okay! Saturday night we become an official trio." Kayla says excitedly. "But, it's Monday, and a few things need to happen first."

"Alright babe...hit me."

"First off, call into work and take a vacation week. Tell them things came up and it's super important."

"Right after we end this FaceTime. What else?"

"We're going to pack up and check out. I'm taking her home so she can go tell Bryan's family why the wedding is off. I'm coming to your place right after to take a shower and suck out at least 3 loads from your cock."

"Fuckin get it girl!" Katie encourages as she washes off sex toys in the bathroom. Kayla and I both laugh.

"Few more things. One can happen this evening if we make a trip after we talk...I'll keep that a secret for now. But, before Saturday, I want you to have an all-guy threesome."

Oh shit! That came out of left field by surprise.

"Fair is fair. I had my first threesome with girls...you have yours with guys." And...there goes that bottom lip bite again. Shit...

"Okay. I'll make it happen." I've got homework to do.

"One more thing. This has to happen before Saturday. No questions asked. " she says, just as Katie once again steps out of the bathroom naked...and smiling.

"Anything for you gorgeous."

"You need to fuck Katie." My mouth and Katie's drop open simultaneously. "If we're serious about this, you two need to figure each other out. Your place, Friday night."

Katie looks at me through the screen. She's just as shocked as I am, but we both read each other and come to the same conclusion. Anything for this girl.

"See you soon. Get that cock ready for me baby!" Kayla says before making a dash to the bathroom.

"So uhhh....see you Friday...stud?"

Before, it was a no brainer.. of course I would. But now, it's actually going to happen at my girlfriend's request. She wants me to fuck her best friend.

Fight for her. Anything for her.

"See you Friday."