All Comments on 'Shy Black Girl Get's Owned By Boss'

by internetprincess

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Shame on you! If a Caucasian wrote that shit, he/she would be bombarded with horrible comments. So, to be fair, here goes. This story seems to embrace the absolute worst in the race problems in this country. And I quit reading after the first few sentences. I saw no logical reason to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't make it past the first two paragraphs. If you are truly a woman of color shame on you. Other than a bottom feeding dolt a white person would never write this trash. Garbage like this is what keeps the stereotypes alive. This is equal to the stupid black on white stories where the black guy is a mindless racist determined to somehow even the events of three hundred years ago. I agree with justplainjeff, this is the worst example of race problems not only in the states, but worldwide.

I've been married to a woman of color for 37 years, two of our daughters are married to men that are not black. Never, and I mean NEVER have I heard language such as you've suggested. And when we men are gathered together around the grill or just knocking back a beer on the deck those words have never been a part of our vocabulary or thoughts. For you see, we didn't marry nigger pussy, we married women whom we were and still are enamored by, regardless of skin color.

Have you figured it out yet, this attempt at a story disgusts me, as I'm sure it will others. And to think it's your first, it can only get worse from here. Be brave and tell your "master" you aren't writing anything more. Master, that word makes me laugh, who in their right mind speaks this way any longer. There aren't scores low enough to rate this steaming pile of horseshit. I for one will never look at anything else you might deem to submit. Unfortunately 1 star was a s low as I could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastiicc! Look forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adding “ I in no way support actual racism/racists, misogyny, etc.” to a story supporting actual racism/racists, misogyny, etc. doesn’t make it okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely vile. An absolute turn off. Unable to finish reading this.

Whilst there’s nothing wrong with humiliation as a type of foreplay BUT ONLY IF it’s a consensual kink. However the “racial” slurs were not used in that context. It’s actually quite a remarkable level of writing skill that you made the male lead character so awful that I wanted to repeatedly punch a fictional character.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 1 year ago

5* ignore the haters, they are the same ones that vote up every cuck/BBC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

S3xy, sexy story

CagedBoyCagedBoyover 1 year ago

I think it's tremendous a black female writer us acknowledging that it is ok to enjoy race play. It is a fantasy you can enjoy deep down in your lizard brain while still holding and acting on a belief in equality fir all races and sexes. Keeping 'em coming! (Pun intended. )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raceplay? No. Just overt, unvarnished racism. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god some of these comments are doing too much. The story wasn’t bad. The author warned y’all and y’all are still complaining.

Initiate_meInitiate_meover 1 year ago

Judging by the comments, you really touched a few nerves here, haha. Why did people read it if they are extremely sensitive about these things? The warning was very very clear. Maybe they just wanted to feel offended.

Fantasy is fantasy, we're allowed to connect with the weird and darker sides of our minds. I enjoyed the story, I think your dialogue is very good. Maybe a tiny bit more detail in the sex itself could be useful, some of the sex felt a bit generic, but overall great writing.

angganggover 1 year ago

This was a very enticing story. I liked the descriptors you used; I was able to visualize the room they were in, the sexual positions, the facial expressions. I just wish the sex scene was a little bit longer or if something happened in the car before dropping her off. I would like the idea of him being even more forceful. Please continue with this couple.

And, if it's any consolation, I am also a black female. I don't know much about race play, but I do find the power dynamic between an older white man, and a younger black female erotic. The thought of submitting to an older white man is lowkey a fantasy of mine, and I'm glad I was able to imagine that fantasy here.

Please don't be discouraged by the negative comments here. I will never understand why some white people (and I'm sure the ones making those comments about being disgusted are white) need to feel offended on black people's behalf. Perhaps it's caused by an unconscious sense of guilt about being white, but that's irrelevant. Keep up with the writing, you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice Start to story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I guess there were a few snowflakes who were triggered, but there is always someone who is trying to cancel something. Once met an African-American woman who was a Harvard grad and she was definitely into being dominated and S&M.

GuyJDGuyJDover 1 year ago

Despite the degrading acts and N-word used often, the story is 🔥 HOT. I've written similar stories as well, which often make them more stimulating to read. I hope you're planning a sequel soon. I can think of some ideas for it.

Pecos_P3t3Pecos_P3t3over 1 year ago

This is a fun story. I love the setting and scenario. The sex is hot and the heroine is cute—atypical is a the whole point of this vein of smut and you nailed it with your brief description of Sophie. I would have liked to have seen more lead up. More foreplay to see the shift from employee with rights to submission. Also, in the sex play, I would have liked more build-up. I want to see/hear Sophie's resistance to Eric's dominance. It makes the surrender that much more delicious. Minor points for improvement aside, I rated this four stars and I look forward to reading more. Thanks for posting!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I've dated several ebony girls but would Love to find a Sophie to train as my slave girl to this older white Dom man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm aXhosa woman from south Africa i get went all the time when i see a white man my 18 year pussy yearn for superior white man or women.i read your story for 2 days the problem is i cum when he say cum N i jus cum all none stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't rate it because I'm not sure...or I'm conflicted about it. I'll leave it at that for now.

StirCrazy19StirCrazy19about 1 year ago

Race play is one of my kinks. So of course I liked it. I noticed that you mentioned the pet store. Do I get the impression that these two events happened in the same town or city?

Wh1mWh1m5 months ago

some people need to chill. hope they dont discourage you writing more, very hot and graphic story, loved the dirty talk a lot. Thanks for posting

bdiver76bdiver765 months ago

Great story, I hope you add more to this story.

Rin_MoonRin_Moon3 months ago

This story was hot, I don't know why you got hate comments on this. You did give them a warning and they decided to read it anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous