Shy Black Girl Get's Owned By Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked out the window to see the back entrance to her dorm.

"When's your next shift Soph?"

"Um - Sunday, same time,"

Sunday was two days out, and he really wanted to see the girl sooner. He thought about changing her schedule, but decided to leave it alone. He took a deep breath, and looked at the girl once more, "Okay. Sunday, be ready an hour beforehand and I'll come pick you up. Okay?"

"Yes Sir," Sophie replied a little too quickly. She bit her bottom lip, slightly embarrassed that she called him Sir, instead of his name, but it felt fitting.

Eric didn't seem to mind - in fact - he preferred it.

"Okay, this is goodbye for now then Soph," he said, awkwardly moving his hand from her thigh.

Sophie felt a small pang of sadness, but she nodded anyway gathering her things and exiting the car. Once at the rear entrance door, she turned around and waved in his direction.

"Bye Sir, have a nice rest of your day," she said sweetly.

Eric tried his best to hold back a smile, "You too Sophie."

With that Eric pulled out of the parking lot, thinking about all the ways he would train his new toy; and Sophie walked up the steps to her dorm room smiling at the pleasant feeling of her Sir's cum pooling into her pink panties.

[FIN]

12