Shy Subordinate Surprises The Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha gets another lesson from her colleague Izzy.
984 words
4.61
1.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha spent the next day in the office constantly on the lookout for Isobel. She made an extra effort with her outfit, wearing a tight fitting bodycon red dress and styling her blonde hair in a sexy tousled way.

Isobel acted as though nothing had happened. She continued throughout her day, her shy quiet demeanour fooling everyone but Samantha. Only she knew the truth. It was killing her waiting all day to see what she had in mind later. She spent the day on a high, cortisol and adrenaline spiking upon seeing flashes of her in the office.

The morning meeting was particularly painful. Isobel looked sexy in a shirt dress and sheer tights. Samantha couldn't help her mind wandering to unbuttoning that dress slowly, imagining the secret delights of Isobel's body underneath.

Finally the time had come.

Isobel strolled into Samantha's office and closed the door without a word. Samantha stood up, unsure of how to greet her in this unusual meeting. She immediately noticed something different about her. She was no longer wearing tights. Even more to her surprise, she was wearing high heels. Red high heels. They looked striking in contrast to her black shirt dress. She noted how well they accentuated the length and definition of her legs

"Hi Samantha." She said, as she moved closer to her, perching herself on Samantha's desk. "Sit down." She gestured towards her chair.

There it was again. Samantha's heart beated faster in response to her voice. The gentle, yes permissive tone. She sat down and admired Isobel up close. It was as though she had transformed. Not just her clothes, but her whole demeanour. The confidence oozed from her.

"Any ideas for the next part of your story?" She said, leaning back, placing her hands on Samantha's desk and crossing her legs.

Samantha felt flushed as she spoke. "Well I was thinking it might be time for her colleague to get some pleasure. For the boss to please her." Samantha said, not able to help her wandering eyes looking Isobel up and down.

Isobel stared at her. She played with a strand of dark hair, twirling it to and fro between her fingers.

"Hmm. Well. I don't think you should rush it. Take your time. There's a lot for you to learn yet. A lot you have yet to experience." She said, her hands moving to her dress.

Samantha exhaled as she realised what Isobel was doing. She was unbuttoning her dress. Slowly. The first button revealed a glimpse of her cleavage. Samantha felt a tingling and waited. The next few buttons made Samantha exhale louder. They revealed Isobel's perky breasts in a red lace bra.

She kept going. Samantha squirmed in her chair as she got lower. Samantha gasped as she undid the last button.

Isobel was naked from the waist down. Her legs were together still but Samantha could see her ass was bare.

Her bare naked ass was on her desk.

Samantha started squirming. Isobel opened her legs. She placed her heels on the desk and spread her legs wide. The view of her pussy was directly in Samantha's line of sight. It was more than she could have possibly dreamed of. Isobel had a small strip of hair. Her labia were large and swollen. Most enticing of all, she was already wet. Her folds glistened invitingly as she writhed gently.

"You need to take your time." She said as she looked at Samantha. She rubbed her breasts through her bra, arching her back and thrusting her hips higher.

Samantha throbbed. She moved her own hands onto her thighs.

"Don't touch. Just watch." Isobel commanded, inch by inch moving her hand onto her stomach.

Samantha held her breath and bit her lip.

Isobel moved her hand onto her pussy. She slid her finger in-between her lips, exposing her pink flesh and revealing just how wet she was already. She breathed quickly as she rubbed her juices up and down.

"Imagine how it feels. Warm and slippery. So inviting." Isobel's head tilted back as she rubbed the juices onto her clit. She lifted her head back up and stared at Samantha as she spoke.

"Imagine finally placing your tongue there. How my sweet juices taste on your lips. Lapping them up. How addictive that taste is." She rubbed in circles faster, her breathing becoming more erratic.

Samantha squirmed in her seat. Her hands moved up and down her thighs. She was desperate to touch herself, to touch Isobel, but she resisted. The tension building was palpable.

Then, Isobel slid two fingers in.

She could barely talk. "Imagine how your fingers feel inside my hot, wet...cunt. Imagine my walls squeezing on your fingers, begging desperately for a release."

Samantha watched in a trance, mouth open. Her own pussy was dripping. Panties soaked. The throbbing throughout her body made her feel as though she might explode at any moment.

Isobel fingered faster. The sounds of each penetration in her wet pussy were mesmerising. She fingered faster and faster. Talking was not an option, her moans had taken over.

Samantha squirmed helplessly watching Isobel writhing in passion, until finally waves of pleasure washed over her. Samantha let out a whimper as Isobel orgasmed hard, her pussy contracting wildly as she bounced her hips up and down.

Samantha bit her lip. Isobel grinned at her, doing her buttons up as slowly.

She slid off her desk, bent over and kissed Samantha softly. As she pulled away Samantha felt her mouth being filled. Isobel has slipped her fingers in. Her heart pounded and pussy throbbed as she sucked off the sweet juices from her fingers.

Samantha grabbed her hips, thinking about how good it would feel to have her face smothered in those sweet juices.

Isobel pulled away.

"There's a little taste. Think about that next time you write." She said, turning and leaving her office.