Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Laura plans a trip to the city with an old friend.
2.1k words
4.44
10.3k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shy white virgin to BBC Slut Pt.05

Several months have passed since Laura met Jamal. Our relationship continues to grow and thrive based on trust and love. I even proposed & Laura said "Yes."

I feel very blessed to have a partner who is, without a doubt, a slut behind closed doors, a very naughty girl, but to everyone else is a shy timid soul. I could pinch myself I never in my wildest dreams expected our journey to be so erotic.

We have grown as a couple over the years, supporting each other in all we do, Laura has been instrumental in the growth of my career offering support at every turn, even when I'm away on business she knows it's for a purpose. What can I say I love my wife & job in equal measure.

We have maintained close contact with T'chala also who has also become more of a friend to us. Whilst also a fuck buddy for Laura, we could just meet at a drop of a hat and I know Laura will step up the occasion. This story is one of those times.

"So, you have a trip to the city with work coming up?" Laura asks, or what is it a statement?

I smile "Yes darling, I'll be there Friday to Monday."

"Oh, well let's make a long weekend out of it! I'll come down with you, I can do some shopping, and see some friends. It will be fun I promise!" States Laura with a wicked smile on her face.

"It's settled then, a long weekend away with my fiancée, who has something up her sleeve." I kiss her deeply and head off to work.

During a meeting my phone pings.

'Message from Laura'

'Can you buy these for me please darling'

Links in the message took me to an Etsy shop selling BBC slut thong & the second link was a "cum-slut" dog collar.

My heart rate quickened, I never thought my once shy awkward girlfriend who hadn't even kissed a boy until she was 26 was now wanting to wear BBC slut thongs and a cum slut collar. I did what any good partner would do.

'Anything for you!' I replied straight back. My heart & mind raced wondering what she had in store. I think it's a male thing, the build up the excitement. Laura seems to enjoy teasing knowing that I'm stained in my trousers and struggling to think straight. My mind wanders to all the amazing experiences we have had together in our relationship.

We book into our 'usual' hotel the type that has several properties in the same area offering us the ability to use the hotel room as our own home, with no need to pass the front desk. It creates a seamless transition for the weekend's fun. The hotel itself is stunning, with beautiful archways, leading through to a lobby. Oak flooring, black marble in the foyer the quality is excellent and above all else once in the room, the bed is huge! Laura smiles "it's so good to be back here with you. What time is your meeting?" She asks coyly whilst tracing a finger across her lips.

"I have a lunchtime debrief!" I say confidently.

Laura picks up on the playfulness, and slowly approaches me. Wearing her black skin-tight Freddy jeans if you could inhale her goddess figure you would be in a state of arousal for years. Her hips sway, her bubble butt held in a position offering glimpses of the undercroft and a thigh gap leading your eye directly to her womanhood. She pairs the jeans with a black contoured body suit that plunged to her navel to the front exposing her flat torso and the small amount of cleavage she was blessed with. Teasing her pert A-cup breasts to those who glance. All this is topped off with killer Demonia 1001 heels, leather, goth Esq and incredibly sexy. Her long blond hair is up whilst still in a high ponytail it manages to reach the top of her jeans. She pauses inches from my face and slowly lowers herself down so she is level with the strain in my trousers.

"Feed me!" She whispers "feed me your little cock!" She opens her mouth and I line up my throbbing erection pushing it into her moist pretty white mouth. Laura takes it all, she's been practising and in a matter of minutes is having her throat coated as I erupt into her wanting mouth.

"Enjoy your meeting!" She calls out as she heads to the toilet to get cleaned off. I leave for a meeting knowing my partner will be planning something special.

Saturday comes around and L mentions that we are going out for drinks at 5 pm she walks off to have a shower, I relax and at 4 pm Laura strides from the dressing room wearing a little black dress, this is new I've never seen it, the dress finishes mid thigh and is figure hugging. However, the stand-out feature is the side panel from the hem of the skirt to her left hip is lace, literally see-through. Her long elegant legs can be traced from 6-inch heel leather knee-high boots up her legs to the lace and you just make out the waistband of her g-string.

"You look incredible baby!" I tell her. "What's the occasion?"

"We are meeting T'chala for drinks hun, then let's see where the night takes us. Could you help me with my choker?" She asks innocently like it's a necklace her grandma could have given her, but no this is her leather 'cum-slut' collar and she's going to parade it around for all to see as we have drinks and god knows what else.

We head out into the warm summer air, as we approach the bar you can see the patrons watch this goddess walk up to the bar for drinks. T'chala is already waiting sitting in a corner, Laura and I walk towards him holding hands proudly showing the world we are engaged and how sexy she is, once in the presence of T'chala though it's like a switch is flicked. Her hands caress his torso she leans in and kisses him deeply, pressing herself into him he responds by caressing her body and firmly cupping her buttocks. Everyone who saw her walk in with me has just seen a very passionate embrace between lovers as her partner watches on.

They seat as the whole scenario is flipped, my fiancée is now sitting on T'chalas knee kissing him whilst a dozen couples watch the scene unfold. Thankfully T'chala approves of her attire and especially the cum slut choker. "It suits her!" He boasts. I nod in agreement.

Words can not even come close to explaining how erotic the experience felt as my future wife was truly entertaining the notion of being a BBC cum slut IN PUBLIC! Wearing a figure-hugging dress, fuck me boots and a cum slut choker! I did not care one bit if people watched or judged us, we have one life on this planet and thus far it's being lived in a manner that we love.

Drinks come and go, the waiter doesn't quite know where to look as the hemline is inched further up and by the time we come to leave the thong stating "I love BBC!" Is visible.

We walk back to the hotel, in the lift I'm cupping one of Laura's pert arse cheeks whilst T'chala has the other in his hand. It's a groping kissing session in a mirrored box leading us to another wild night.

Entering the room once again T'chala sits on the bed as Laura struts and walks around the room showing every inch of her body, her clothes, and her need to entertain such a stud.

She stands in front of T'chala and they embrace his hands cupping her pert arse and ridding the hemline up - the thinnest of materials pass between her cheeks leading to the prize that awaits him.

I'm in awe! Hand on heart this is out of all the experiences thus far the one which makes my heart pound and my cock throb.

It's the 'cum slut' choker & the thong! When we first dated Laura wore green jeans, trainers and a hoodie! And right now she is sucking on some heaving black bollocks with a cock resting over her face from chin to hairline in an LBD and fuck me boots!

T'chala lays her on the bed, her dress & thong removed, her pert breasts exposed. Laura's 'Cum slur' chocker is her only modesty item but really... it's just bringing attention to her pretty white mouth, her killer red lips and the lust on her face.

T'chala is as always a gent, he takes her and continues to feed her his length for several hours. I sit and watch. mesmerised! I'm excited not only to watch this but even to revisit the memory to write this story. My cock is as hard now as it was then. I make love to my partner - T'chala fucks her, uses her, opens her up, and ruins her.

He is pounding her, drilling deeply into her, as her leather knee-high boots are thrust around her head. The scene is made more erotic with her "cum slut" choker in his eye line, the gold letters jiggling ever so slightly on the 3-inch thick leather band. Heavily breathing laura gasps.

"Fill me up baby, cum in me, make me your cum slut!"

He pulls away and Laura seizes this moment to get into her favoured position.. Doggy! On all fours her knees are wide offering an all-access pass to her sopping cunt, her puckered arsehole is visible and inviting. T'chala lines up his ebony fuck stick and glides it into my fiancée. With his hands gripping firmly onto her hips she is going nowhere as he starts to build up the pace and ferocity. His balls are slapping with some force into her clit as he uses Laura as his fuck toy.

Laura throughout this intense animalistic fuck has her head down breathing slightly focusing on what's building. When she glimpses back she can see T'chalas balls crashing into her clit.

"Oh fuck me T'chala, harder baby!" She utters through her breathing. "I want to squirt for you, make me yours!" Laura exclaims. His speed increases and the power of his thrusts are rocking her ass checks.

"OHHH UUUUGHHH YES FUCK FUCK FUCKKK I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" Laura screams.

At that moment T'chala removes his cock from my wife-to-be as she gushes and squirts over the bed, her legs visibly shaking from the release of emotion and sexual desire. Laura is in a daze, I walk over and taste her offering, it's sweet and moorish. I dash to the bathroom to get a towel to dry her off.

Upon my return, T'chala is like an Olympian he wants to cum and as Laura lays there he is furthering his efforts, its metronomic push it in, drag it out. Laura is once again moaning in pleasure - her body convulsing, giving into this attack on her pussy, she has let go of any inhibitions.

"YES, NO OH FUCK.... AGAIN DON'T STOP!" Laura begs.

Moments later a groan.

"Where you do want my cum you dirty little slut!" T'chala asks.

"Over me, over me, on me" laura responds, "cover them" holding her tits "I want it to dry on so this week I can smell you on me!"

HOLY FUCK! My mind is blown Laura wants to wear his cum as a necklace, as a mark of ownership!

I can't hold back any longer, Laura is laying on the bed, which is sodden with her juices, and T'chala is rubbing his cock inches from her face. Fuck it! I join in and add my strained cock to the picture, I start to cum as does T'chala. Ropes of cum erupt and land on Laura. She looks amazing with cum running from her neck, and her mounds and nipples are glistening with semen. Laura looks down cupping her breasts and rubbing her hands around, massaging this cum dump into her body.

"Thank you both, that was incredible!' She says as T'chala and I start to get dressed.

"No, thank you!" T'chala replies "I will come and fuck you before the wedding so you can feel super special on your big day."

I smile, what a great idea!

This weekend has been truly exceptional. Laura has been claimed as T'chalas with his seed! I've enjoyed every moment of her sexuality being played out, her confidence and her lust. The beauty is I know it's not the end, we've had an amazing journey thus far. The wedding is only a few months away.